Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
ekolodenets

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:38:30 AM

I have read about the characteristics of your blockchain, if you can continue your work with the same success as I have been reading recently on the project, I am sure that many blockchain companies will be able to find better solutions for themselves with Apollo and move to better customer service.

Yes, the potential is great, and their desire to take a place among the major players of the blockchain community is quite justified, since Apollo's initiatives can lead the team to success not only in Africa.

Apollo development has achieved excellent results, and I hope that the marketing strategy of the project will ensure the addition of new customers from different areas of business for Apollo.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ConstanceAdela

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:52:21 AM

I've seen good feedback on your project from members of the Apollo community. I hope they will help to increase interest in the project, as in order for the liquidity of the coin to grow, Apollo must gather a large community of participants.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:49:44 AM

I've seen good feedback on your project from members of the Apollo community. I hope they will help to increase interest in the project, as in order for the liquidity of the coin to grow, Apollo must gather a large community of participants.

During the development of the project, the value of the token brought excellent profits to early investors, so I am sure that thanks to the addition of Apollo DEX functionality, they will continue to join the number of traders and the list of merchants of Apollo Bank.
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:47:42 AM

I have read about the characteristics of your blockchain, if you can continue your work with the same success as I have been reading recently on the project, I am sure that many blockchain companies will be able to find better solutions for themselves with Apollo and move to better customer service.

Yes, the potential is great, and their desire to take a place among the major players of the blockchain community is quite justified, since Apollo's initiatives can lead the team to success not only in Africa.

Apollo development has achieved excellent results, and I hope that the marketing strategy of the project will ensure the addition of new customers from different areas of business for Apollo.

Let's see how successful the development of Apollo for Zimbabwe sandbox and MOU Lesotho will be. I think on these examples the project will have more new partners, if the results of the implementation of digital solutions are visible.
luffluff

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:39:07 PM

I think if Apollo involves a large company in its project that wants to use their innovative solutions, then the project will have more opportunities to interest new participants. Are there early partnerships with business companies?
stagsubsavi

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:42:44 PM

How much time do you plan to spend on introducing the APL coin into the real business environment? I would like to know how the team can ensure the growth of the number of users with its blockchain.

The strategy has not yet been disclosed, but I think that a truly decentralized exchange will continue to attract attention, as well as the speed of transactions, which continues to increase.
exwilchodiff

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:12:58 PM

We can get news about how the introduction of your technology in the system of Lesotho? Now there are any first cases of application or the beginning of development of products for certain spheres of activity of government structures?

I think that at an early stage of cooperation, the details of the development of systems for the government sector of Lesotho will not be revealed to us . While there is information in which industries the blockchain will be applied.

The project will be able to work in the government sector of Zimbabwe? It is already known which programs will implement blockchain technology?
stagsubsavi

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:33:27 PM

I read earlier that the project received support from two partners who started accepting Apollo as payment. Has the list been updated now?
julie08

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

I read that the team is very advanced in fixing bugs and adapting the Apollo Dex mobile app. When is the team ready to provide a working version for customers?

Now there is access to the updated version of the application for smartphones, and as I understand, all the early flaws have already been eliminated, you just need to register an account.
dimon88877

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:04:45 PM

I think that the speed of work of clients in the Apollo network can play a very important role, because everyone seeks to attract cryptocurrency to serve any business, and customers always need a fast transaction speed.

The speed and steady operation of the Apollo blockchain will really change the attitude of many new customers to the blockchain. I'll be glad to see Apollo live up to all expectations for his early adopters.

This is interesting for me as a user of the crypto market. And when will the Apollo Dex launch phase be unveiled, is it already known?

I think that the project is in constant development, it can be tracked both in the road map and in the reports of the work. Some features and user interface have already been updated.
exwilchodiff

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:24:03 PM

I wanted to clarify, all points of the decentralized network of Apollo Bank both sell APL and can accept coin as payment?
dmitrii_87

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:38:27 PM

Now the team continues to expand the network of Apollo Banks, and when will the exchanges list for listing be expanded? This strategy can also add prominence to your project.

well, I read that the project seeks to hold a listing on Binance, about smaller exchanges, it seems to me, we are not talking about, because at the moment there are already quite a lot of them.

The activity of Apollo community members is growing, and I think it will depend on the success of the project in launching new features. It remains to monitor them, so as not to miss the opportunity to choose the right strategy for trading on exchanges.
roslabote

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:43:53 PM

Now the team continues to expand the network of Apollo Banks, and when will the exchanges list for listing be expanded? This strategy can also add prominence to your project.

well, I read that the project seeks to hold a listing on Binance, about smaller exchanges, it seems to me, we are not talking about, because at the moment there are already quite a lot of them.

The activity of Apollo community members is growing, and I think it will depend on the success of the project in launching new features. It remains to monitor them, so as not to miss the opportunity to choose the right strategy for trading on exchanges.

I read that new events may be announced this month, and the activity of the project during 2019 is of interest, so I want to wait for the team to show the implementation of the plan to draw conclusions.
julie08

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:01:28 PM

I wanted to clarify, all points of the decentralized network of Apollo Bank both sell APL and can accept coin as payment?

I think you can track their activities by providing information about each company on the Apollo website. The coin adoption process is just beginning, I read about two business companies.
stagsubsavi

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:20:53 PM

This is interesting for me as a user of the crypto market. And when will the Apollo Dex launch phase be unveiled, is it already known?

I think that the project is in constant development, it can be tracked both in the road map and in the reports of the work. Some features and user interface have already been updated.

Well, this speed of progression is fine with me. I think the team needs to talk more about their achievements and show their advantages so the blockchain community can pay attention to Apollo more.
dmitrii_87

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:38:08 PM

I have not been with the project since the early stage of development, but I am glad that I learned about Apollo now, because now there are many results that help to quickly assess the future prospect of Apl.
stagsubsavi

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:57:36 PM

I read that the team is very advanced in fixing bugs and adapting the Apollo Dex mobile app. When is the team ready to provide a working version for customers?

Now there is access to the updated version of the application for smartphones, and as I understand, all the early flaws have already been eliminated, you just need to register an account.

Successful feature development is a great proof of team competence. Now I think Apollo and his coin will be used more effectively in Apollo Africa initiatives.
dmitrii_87

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:15:23 PM

I read earlier that the project received support from two partners who started accepting Apollo as payment. Has the list been updated now?

Apollo at the moment has not reported on new companies that use the APL, I think that the team is looking for such participants, because the list of Apollo Bankis growing, and this may attract more attention of new companies.
roslabote

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

We can get news about how the introduction of your technology in the system of Lesotho? Now there are any first cases of application or the beginning of development of products for certain spheres of activity of government structures?

I think that at an early stage of cooperation, the details of the development of systems for the government sector of Lesotho will not be revealed to us . While there is information in which industries the blockchain will be applied.

The project will be able to work in the government sector of Zimbabwe? It is already known which programs will implement blockchain technology?

Oh, I hope the details of Apollo's cooperation in this region will soon be known. I read that there is huge inflation in this country, and maybe digital currency and blockchain would help solve this problem.
exwilchodiff

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:42:32 PM

Now I see that the innovative features of the coin have not yet interested the community enough for Apollo to become popular in many countries. Have a new event calendar for Apollo to attend new conferences?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: