Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
Zoul8485

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:08:14 PM

I see on the site an application to add merchants for decentralized bankApollo network. It seems to me that the project should conduct an aggressive PR campaign so that more participants learn about early collaboration.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:27:02 PM

I used to read about starting a competition for the Telegram community. What information is available about the terms and conditions for this contest?
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:11:44 AM

I used to read about starting a competition for the Telegram community. What information is available about the terms and conditions for this contest?
I saw in the description only the timing of the launch of the competition for the community in Telegram. It's the 1st of December. Terms will be announced later.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:36:36 AM

I see on the site an application to add merchants for decentralized bank Apollo network. It seems to me that the project should conduct an aggressive PR campaign so that more participants learn about early collaboration.

The team installed the first Apollo ATM. It seems to me that their launch will make it easier to buy coins in different countries.
buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:00:07 AM

Apollo DAB is growing in the African region, and that's a good thing. How does the project attract new participants to work in other countries of the world?
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:23:51 AM

The Apollo data cloud allows anyone to upload data to the blockchain for storage and this is of course a good feature. And for the work of government agencies, it can also be used?

As I understand it, the project is not limited to working with certain clients. All functions will be open to government programs as well. But I think it will have some features than private clients. That's my opinion.

The central part of the Apollo project's work is based on interaction with government agencies and ministries of different countries, so I think Apollo will use the entire set of functions to ensure that strategic partners can get the maximum benefit from cooperation.

It seems to me that this is just a strategy to have the coin used by customers for different payments as often as possible. The support of the government, in this case, is essential. And as I understood in General, Apollo is developing independently of the Apollo initiative in Africa.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:45:50 AM

Apollo University videos is an excellent help for all clients. I think that without them it would be difficult for new customers to understand some of the nuances. Video do you plan to record throughout the development of Apollo?
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:11:00 AM

I would like to see implementation timelines for some Apollo milestones, such as the Apollo decentralized marketplace. I think it is a very interesting idea for different entrepreneurs and companies.

I think the decentralized Apollo bank network brings customers closer to being able to register their companies and transactions using APL, as buyers can get easy access to coins.

I saw that a new merchant for the Apollo network had now been introduced. I'm sure every new partner adds a lot of new users to the Apollo project, which is why the Apollo team needs to be very active in finding more merchants.

The number of merchants who sell the coin will grow as fast as the price of the coin if all phases of the Apollo platform launch are completed. All new customers are waiting for the result of Apollo DEX.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:29:49 AM

I read about competitions for Bitmart investors. For other exchanges, there are no current offers for Apollo holders and traders?
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:46:52 AM

Apollo is essential for African countries, and I think that because countries are ready for digital integration, blockchain will bring maximum benefit to the economic development of the regions.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:04:17 AM

I saw quite new and unique features in this project among the facts presented. But I think how great the prospects for the Apollo project will show the coin value.

I see that the project has set meaningful goals for itself, and the result can make the APL coin much more popular than the current stable coins, but for this, Apollo must enlist the support of major partners.

If we're talking about reputable exchanges, I think Binance will soon be able to consider APL for a listing. The project is entirely actively developing, and this will contribute to the growth of the popularity of the coin.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:23:13 AM

As I understand it, regressive testing is still ongoing. The Apollo team is bringing in third-party participants to test at this stage?

All current wallet customers and the community can help the project by using feedback from the app. So the team will achieve the best results with the help of its users.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:10:14 AM

As I understand it, regressive testing is still ongoing. The Apollo team is bringing in third-party participants to test at this stage?

All current wallet customers and the community can help the project by using feedback from the app. So the team will achieve the best results with the help of its users.

Now you can get feedback from customers and experts about the performance of the application?I think new investors will be interested in their opinion.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:35:17 AM

I see that the project has set meaningful goals for itself, and the result can make the APL coin much more popular than the current stable coins, but for this, Apollo must enlist the support of major partners.

If we're talking about reputable exchanges, I think Binance will soon be able to consider APL for a listing. The project is entirely actively developing, and this will contribute to the growth of the popularity of the coin.

There have already been several votes on listing APL on Binance, but the exchange is not yet ready to cooperate. I think they care about the volume of coin trading.
caesectoba

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:01:48 AM

The APL coin has many unique characteristics, and I think it will be able to influence the opinion of new users after the team completes the development of all the functions of the platform, because Apollo simplifies the integration of blockchain into everyday life.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:25:22 AM

Apollo is essential for African countries, and I think that because countries are ready for digital integration, blockchain will bring maximum benefit to the economic development of the regions.

I hope that the countries of Africa, not only the southern region, will cooperate with the project. The larger the project, the more profit Apollo can bring to early investors. I'm waiting for the new stages.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:49:56 AM

I read about competitions for Bitmart investors. For other exchanges, there are no current offers for Apollo holders and traders?

At the moment, only one exchange provides additional motivation for active trading of APL coin, but I think that you need to follow the update of information, there may be new offers.
caesectoba

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:12:30 PM

I hope Apollo will be able to interest the governments of many countries with its functionality. Government interest can quickly raise the consumption of coins and trading activity.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

The number of merchants who sell the coin will grow as fast as the price of the coin if all phases of the Apollo platform launch are completed. All new customers are waiting for the result of Apollo DEX.

How does Apollo motivate new merchants to participate in the DAB network?Any participant can join the coin trade in their region?
Alpinio

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:20:12 AM

I think it's time to update the blockchain because, with the development of innovative solutions, it is possible to create a new cryptocurrency that has collected all the best features. Perhaps this is the APL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: