Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why lots of people got scam easily  (Read 5574 times)
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:26:04 PM

though with all the point pin pointed you highlighted you are right, sometimes the investors did not really get them self gather even though they have the knowledge when taking decision, they belief they cant be scammed, i.e overconfidence, caused it also. which make them got scammed on the long run.   

For me, greed is really number 1 as most investors are thinking of the profit that they will gain. But unfortunately, only few of them have real foundation. Of course, if you will invest, you are thinking of how many times you can get profit out of it. Usually, they are enticed by bonuses and other rewards, and neglecting to check its real background.
I know when we have money, we don't wait for the correction time. By the way, we're all greedy but everything should have some limit. We forget why we make investments. For short time profits wait for correction time, for a long time put money in the top 10 coins and the rest of people are very rare to support your favorite coin.
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:12:28 AM

At present time everybody is looking to scam one another. In cryptocurrencies the project that getting us scam we don't understand the project very well. If anybody don't research any new ico or ico and put money into that definitely going to be scam , might loss big amount . Any field in this world where we going to put our hard earned money should do a well reaserch that this project is what all about otherwise we don't find any thing from that position.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:44:08 AM

At present time everybody is looking to scam one another. In cryptocurrencies the project that getting us scam we don't understand the project very well. If anybody don't research any new ico or ico and put money into that definitely going to be scam , might loss big amount . Any field in this world where we going to put our hard earned money should do a well reaserch that this project is what all about otherwise we don't find any thing from that position.
It's a probably big problem if you started investing in a new project without properly researching it. Just like what you have said, it might end up in being scam projects and that's true and sometimes there are great projects out there that turn on out to a scam. But, doing simple research is totally help us to lessen the risk of getting scam but in reality, some of the people are so tired of doing it and sometimes they easily fall on the sweet words or promising of the projects that's why they give all their trust and even their money.

At this time, I still don't have any experience of getting scam with crypto projects and I always stick on the strong cryptocurrencies in the market. Op also tells that being greed can also cause of getting scam which is totally true because you intend to able to earn good profits so you will put all your money in new projects that you found knowing there's no assurance that it will get success and we should also value the doing simple research because it can save your money from getting scam.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 06:32:13 AM

People got scam easily on crypto because they want fast and easy money and people new to crypto are mostly like that. HYIPs are the common investments scams that people get easily involved with because of the ROI promises and nothing else to do and get paid after. I must admit i did got scammed by HYIPs when i'm just new to crypto and that experienced made me more vigilant and more keen eyes on crypto investments. Before engaging always make a research and ask for second opinion to people who are now seasoned in this industry.

bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 06:35:50 AM

most people are trapped in being scammed in the crypto world, because of greed where they want to get more profit with easy work so they get stuck in it, and the second point is also very influential if we don't know about the project, will definitely be affected by the project management team's seduction.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:31:20 AM

Things why a person can easily get scammed in crypto-world

1. Greed
2. No knowledge about the project
3. Trust

This are the three main reason why they get easily scam
Greed, because there are a lot of promise by the campaign and the developer we easily believe that its true
investing a lot of money in the project that is garbage.
No knowledge also is the second reason because of the trend they just go and invest without any knowledge of the said project
Trust because they trust the people in the project which sometimes pretends that the person is a member of the project
they can easily decieved that once they invest , they will soon find out that the person is just impersonating , and not really
what all expected.

I agree with you. Many people think that crypto is easy money so they get easily persuaded to invest without a slight idea if the project is legit or not. Just ride on to the hype hoping to gain a lot from it. You can add to that that scammers are getting more creative in the way they create scams.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:15:18 AM

All you said was right, When people earn money quick and easy let's say like you invest $100 and then earn around $250 which makes you greedy so you double it to $500 and the next thing you know you just got scammed, It's a basic scheme that people still fall for even if it's so obvious. I would suggest for you to do your research thoroughly first before investing you money. Just imagine how many people got scammed and those who went all-in on Bitconnect. You would't recognize that it was a scam because many people invested on it. So if were you i would just stay away from projects like this legit or not.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:31:36 PM

There is always a first time for everything, raise your hand if you haven't been scammed before online, there is no way newbies can escape falling victims to scammers trap, even if we keep warning them over and over, they will only learn once they get scammed.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:45:03 PM

I agree with you. Many people think that crypto is easy money so they get easily persuaded to invest without a slight idea if the project is legit or not. Just ride on to the hype hoping to gain a lot from it. You can add to that that scammers are getting more creative in the way they create scams.
The Scammers really very adept at this time, where we are very difficult to distinguish which projects are legit or not. They have been able make a number of falsehoods in their projects, such as fake whitepapers and fake teams, so that makes us affected by the luxurious appearance of their project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:53:31 PM

It's a fact that many people are more affected by the promises offered by the project if they will get a lot of profit, many new investors don't understand crypto and they cry when they lose money

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:58:44 PM

I think its mostly a lack of knowledge and greed that leads to being scammed by scammers. People think they can just sit in the chair and earn a lot of money by investing in a project by doing nothing. It's not possible to make money very fast. People should be patients and do a lot of research before investing because, in the end, it's their money that is at the steak.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 04:10:02 PM

I do agree that greed is indeed a reason why people are getting scammed in cryptoworld. It is a human's nature. Lot of people can see the real potential of cryptos and one of these potential is to make money by deceiving other people. Making promises and showing fake evidences that will make greedy people click the bait. It is so easy to deceive greedy people to be honest. Actually, for me, trust in some cases are not really applying because of people's greediness. Some cases happened to be as long as a big amount of money is at stake, people will still take the risk even if a person is not trustworthy or even if they don't know anything or lacking knowledge about it.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:27:39 AM

Due to their greedy behavior, lots of people get scam easily. As well people like these would not look into the project deeply and take this thing lightly before becoming part of it. So far they have to make a deep research about the projects before taking part in it to avoid scams.
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:41:47 AM

This is due to the low ability of analytical thinking. At first, I also fell for the tricks of scammers, but later with the advent of experience I began to figure out which project was good, and where was the scam

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:25:39 PM

All can be summery down in one word: Greed. It makes them blind and overlooks anything point out that this is a scam. People won't admit and try to blame because of this information, because of that impersonation but deep down, they know things are not right but still put their money in it.
Scammers are good at faking information, it's really hard to tell which project is legit and which is a scam if you don't have the knowledge to verify if the team is legit and actually exist. I don't really blame people if they fell for a scam, most of the time they don't have experience.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:41:37 PM

All can be summery down in one word: Greed. It makes them blind and overlooks anything point out that this is a scam. People won't admit and try to blame because of this information, because of that impersonation but deep down, they know things are not right but still put their money in it.
Scammers are good at faking information, it's really hard to tell which project is legit and which is a scam if you don't have the knowledge to verify if the team is legit and actually exist. I don't really blame people if they fell for a scam, most of the time they don't have experience.
usually scammers will attack various kinds of people but they will be more focused to keep attacking traders who still don't have much experience because according to them when there are traders who are still easily influenced is their main target.

FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:36:09 PM

These are few reasons why I think people get scammed easily

1. Greed
2. Make believe
3. FOMO

Some people partially lives in dreams, trying to force their dreams to come true, taking unnecessary risks, crypto space is not a wish well where dreams can be granted, it's a place where you need to work hard to get positive results, people needs to face reality and become more eye opening

StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:34:52 PM

There is always a first time for everything, raise your hand if you haven't been scammed before online, there is no way newbies can escape falling victims to scammers trap, even if we keep warning them over and over, they will only learn once they get scammed.
That is definitely right there are still people, who fall into scam easily even though all people try warning others. It is really a pity to see this situation. But it happens not only to newbies but also it can happen to members who are older here. None can say that l don't have any bad experience with scamming. Scammers are improving their ways to steal other's money. Maybe we should try to be more careful about that.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 11:07:14 PM

1. Greed
2. No knowledge about the project
3. Trust
This are the three main reason why they get easily scam
Sorry, I think none of them as the main reason that people easily get scam. The main reason why people get scam is about "careless". Many people join a project without a deep research or analysis. If they do it correctly, then they won't hurry to join a project or join by Hype. There are many ways that we can do to know the project trusted or not. Googling about the team member identities, learn the whitepaper, check their social media channels, and some other crucial things. If you find something suspicious there, kindly leave or forget the project.  Cheesy    

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:50:10 PM

many scammers do perfect work (real teams, good and convincing concepts) so how can we detect this??  I think "greed" is not just a reason why people are deceived, right is "unlucky"..

many people think that if crypto is a place to make money instantly, unreasonable project promises and greed keep people from using their minds to do more research before investing
this is natural..  at first everyone who enters into crypto must think like this (including me) but that does not mean I'm greedy "lol".  I have already explained that today we are very difficult to detect many arena frauds that do it perfectly..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: