Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why lots of people got scam easily  (Read 5576 times)
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:06:35 PM

The greed of people to get rich quick is what makes them fall victim to scam, also their lack of experience and their lack of knowledge of the intrigues of scammers, Also, what makes people got scam easily is their fear of losing and missing an opportunity, and this is what makes them rush without thinking, and then they lose their money and efforts.
they dont think clearly do anything they can do with their limited knowledge and experience. meanwhile now so many fake project and shitcoin in crypto market, so if we dont analize properly we will be victim from scam project.as investors we must understand no one could be rich only in short term , it will need take long time and many scarifice

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:08:59 PM

I definitely agree with the greed of people and lack of knowledge about the project that are the factors that can consider people get scammed so easily. Several people here in cryptocurrency business wants to have a money right away, they just want an easy money scheme yet it is prone to scam. If they want a true earnings they ahould hardwork for it and have patience in terms of investment.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:11:01 PM

Base on trust issues.
I just notice this of recent on telegram group. Few members of group hyping a project.
 There's this project that got my attention on telegram for quite some time now. The only thing they discuss in that group is how potential and unique the project looks. About 5 members from that group will be discussing about the project, even throwing questions and giving answers to each other about the project. Are they indirectly marketing the project for individuals to invest? Cos the last time I checked, I regret trusting and listening to them

If you ever think a project is legit or their coin good to buy in hugely based on telegram hype, you will be getting it totally wrong. Some can use their telegram alt accounts to hype scam projects and gullible people will invest. Let's be careful how we go about crypto investments.

This is what so many of the projects do. They will do this for a while, get funds from investors using that same means, because they can be very risky. After some time, most especially when it starts to becomes noticeable that it's a scam project, they begin to barn concerned parties, so as to cover their tracks.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:05:47 PM

Well, that's because they want to get rich quickly without thinking about the risks, and the main factor in this is greedy, but lazy to find information about the truth of their investments. because of this, many people are exposed to scams on HYIP or Ponzi sites.
that is one of the scammers trapping investors, by offering huge profits quickly, and of course investors will also be tempted without first researching the project, a lot of projects like that these days and many investors experience losses
I think the legit project never offered huge profits. Scammers know that today or tomorrow, they will leave. Scammers need first investment but legit projects only care about products which can't possible in a short time. In history, any project can be left in any situation. Greed and trust is the main problem, to earn early profits investors got scammed easily.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:01:31 PM

from my personal experience it is very difficult to distinguish between good and not projects,
especially with the case of Titanium and Miracle Tele, I got a scam there, even though if I look at the project it is very good

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 05:35:10 PM

Most times again,another reason people get into s am projects is because of the enticing reward by the project,sometimes we really need to do in dept research of the project we want to invest in,so we don't fall victim,I know sometimes one can't differenciat the difference between a real project and a scam, we really need to be careful but research is key.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 05:38:30 PM

from my personal experience it is very difficult to distinguish between good and not projects,
especially with the case of Titanium and Miracle Tele, I got a scam there, even though if I look at the project it is very good
I also think Miracle Tele is a good project from the start. but I was fooled when everything ended up being a scam. I also didn't expect that to happen, even after the release on the market they still look good and then disappear.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:44:25 PM

Scammers these days are always a step ahead of the bounty participants and also the scam projects are trying very hard to look like legitimate projects and they even have purchased the accounts of legit people on LinkedIn too and also many other practices that make them look legitimate. These days the eating websites are also not doing their job to curb out the scam projects from being listed on the website. The higher the developers pay the better ratings they get in return, this agenda is really hurting the community and should be stopped.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:04:48 AM

I have sympathy for people that get scammed in different types of highly elaborate crypto fraud schemes, but I simply cannot relate to people that fall for those lazy "send 1 BTC and we will send 2 BTCs back" scam attempts. What is their cognitive process like and some of them actually own big amounts of crypto, so they should be aware of dangers and despicable opportunists that are a part of the crypto world.
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:26:01 AM

It's normal to make mistakes and lose money in the process but it's wrong not to learn from your mistakes, many newbies don't want to learn thats why they keep falling to scam traps and again many people are too greedy

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:30:50 AM

I agree that these are the main reasons why people are being scammed not just in crypto industry but in general.
Lack of vigilance and impulsiveness due to intensive desire could lead people to no good.
Legitimacy and reputation of projects and people should be really take into account seriously.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:46:45 AM

In general already mentioned the reasons "why lots of people got scam easily" because many people are tempted by the rewards generated without getting much information about the project and lazy to analize before joining.

amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:50:13 AM

in the crypto space.. there will always be scammers and there will always be gullible people falling for these petty scams.... we still have a very long way to go
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:41:22 PM

From my perspective and experience, the major reason why I got scammed in the past was greed. Most people enter into the cryptocurrency space with the mindset that it's a get well quick scheme. My first escapade was with HYIPs, I wanted to double my btc and ended up with nothing. I moved from one HYIP to another until I was totally broke. That was when it dawned on me that I was chasing shadows.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:10:01 PM

From my perspective and experience, the major reason why I got scammed in the past was greed. Most people enter into the cryptocurrency space with the mindset that it's a get well quick scheme. My first escapade was with HYIPs, I wanted to double my btc and ended up with nothing. I moved from one HYIP to another until I was totally broke. That was when it dawned on me that I was chasing shadows.
Wow nice speech in the last part.

anyway, i can relate on the things you have just shared.  I have been through the same way and still I am broke with the money I wasted on investing on project that which later.on turn out to scam. I hate it that much this is why until.now I am not in favor of joining projects or investing due to the reason that I was scam. The good thing is that I learn and with that I can only now trust my money on bitcoin and some solid altcoins like ether, xrp.and bch.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:53:32 PM

Said the right tie at once.I agree with the opinion.The ability to make quick decisions can be added to this.Quick decision and adventure in this world.This is very important. Because where there is more risk, there is more profit. This is normal. So you have to have a risk-taking mentality.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:19:13 PM

I shouldn't just invest in an altcoin because i always think that if you want to count the losses, then you will need a second energy. It is foolish to make a profit in a very short time, so before your investing keel review thos project and be patient. Therefore always try to invest in a good project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 06:03:42 PM

Greed usually the cause high rate of scam, how would someone tell yius that you should pay for your funds to be doubled and one would go and pay knowing the fact that the person that will double your funds is also looking for funds reason why they are publicising. Secondly is projects that would tell you invest they will list on several exchange and would pump X3 one will invest without further verifications if the exchange knows the team or not. Or you bought instead of selling you want more profits and coin may finally dumps on you. Greed is the head of scam.
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 06:10:59 PM

Lack of knowledge, greed and hasten, these are things that newbies can't get rid of instantly, it's a gradual process and not until newbies start learning from their mistakes they can't ever learn to control greed

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 06:19:43 PM

Several people here in cryptocurrency business wants to have a money right away, they just want an easy money scheme yet it is prone to scam. If they want a true earnings they ahould hardwork for it and have patience in terms of investment.
If we move your approval to decentralized Finance (DeFi), it will be questionable. Since DeFi is now very similar to the" Golden period " of ICO 2017. Because without putting much effort, you can get a good profit. The only question is how long it will last...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: