Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why lots of people got scam easily  (Read 5571 times)
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:13:07 PM

scam born when you feel secure
Yes, they feel secure so a scam sprang up. If we are always vigilant and careful then it can be avoided. don't feel it's secure without get strong security

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:30:09 PM

This greed happens to a lot of people irrespective of the knowledge of the space but I think having enough and right information should help to analyse the risk and manage it. Defi for example is a very attractive idea in the project and it could be difficult at the moment to prevent anyone from investing if they got the money but putting your life savings to it could be a greater risk. One could breakthrough with it or fail woefully. As time passes Defi could have its challenges
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:44:45 PM

Things why a person can easily get scammed in crypto-world

1. Greed
2. No knowledge about the project
3. Trust

This are the three main reason why they get easily scam
Greed, because there are a lot of promise by the campaign and the developer we easily believe that its true
investing a lot of money in the project that is garbage.
No knowledge also is the second reason because of the trend they just go and invest without any knowledge of the said project
Trust because they trust the people in the project which sometimes pretends that the person is a member of the project
they can easily decieved that once they invest , they will soon find out that the person is just impersonating , and not really
what all expected.

yeah greed is the most reasonable reason for me,
because basicly people want to make money in quick mode, then they will drop their money without thinking the risk

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:56:53 AM

Things why a person can easily get scammed in crypto-world

1. Greed
2. No knowledge about the project
3. Trust

This are the three main reason why they get easily scam
Greed, because there are a lot of promise by the campaign and the developer we easily believe that its true
investing a lot of money in the project that is garbage.
No knowledge also is the second reason because of the trend they just go and invest without any knowledge of the said project
Trust because they trust the people in the project which sometimes pretends that the person is a member of the project
they can easily decieved that once they invest , they will soon find out that the person is just impersonating , and not really
what all expected.

In addition to that, most people are careless aside from they are greedy. Most people like promises or sweet words wherein the end they got nothing until they realized scammers got them already in the trap. Then, another thing is they don't have any skills in trading as well that's it.
Aside from this nothing else.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:06:22 PM

While all of these are true without a doubt, let us not forget about another thing that should be added on the list which are the scammers themselves. Some of the new people who get scammed are just people who are trying to earn a living in this platform that is new for them and people shamelessly take advantage of that. I just find it kind of sad instead of just helping people specially in this trying times.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:46:57 PM

These are my reason why they scam easily.

1. Dreaming to be a millionaire instantly.

2. Invited by their friends or relatives to invest but not guided properly.

3. Joining a passive income investment.

I'm really sad everytime I hear people got scammed, but that is a lesson to them for being over ambitious.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:47:33 AM

I think it is because people lack of knowledge and experience about scam projects.
The knowledge to distinguish between scam and real project is very important in cryptocurrency.
There are many aspects that we need to look closely such as Project's whitepaper, team, resources (github), etc.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:40:49 AM

The Trust is the most important reason that some people get scammed in my view, When you see something on binance you never know if that could be spam!
Who would think that suchiswap get rugged ?! Huh
I think research is very important and never trust anything even if you see that on binance!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:56:36 AM

The Trust is the most important reason that some people get scammed in my view, When you see something on binance you never know if that could be spam!
I think research is very important and never trust anything even if you see that on binance!

Binance usually charge a huge listing fees (upto $3 million) and they do a careful screening of the token/coin before it is allowed on the Binance platform. So obviously the risks are far lower, when compared to the other exchanges. But then, there is no guarantee that a particular project will be a success, even if it is listed on major exchanges such as Binance and Huobi. That depends on a number of additional factors. 
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 10:27:44 AM

I feel like the world is not a safe place for gullible people, there are tons of people getting scammed easily on outside world and I feel like this is just not something we could easily prevent, scammers will always be scammers and the victims will always be victims, it is not something we can stop. Obviously there could be a lot better education on this matter but have you checked "list of condifence tricks" on wikipedia? Whenever someone comes up with something and eventually people figure it out, they find a better way to do it. Even the simplest ponzi scheme could be still done today, all you need to do is find a better way to design it. If you put sprinkles on it and make it look better, people could fall for ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme even today and that is when it is one of the most known ones in the world, think about all the other smaller scams where not everyone knows about it, they are still easy tools to scam people.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kehindem

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 10:55:06 AM

you are right, been scam sometimes does not required for one to be a newbie or hero, its one attitude towards investment, because one with him motive of making profit will easily believe project write without necessary basis carried out, state of mind at a particular time determine how can be easily scammed easily, though its not the final but part.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:20:18 AM

I also never thought any of that could be decided by the Binance developers. so far those listed on binance have had good trades. and they are also well-developed assets. although not all because now there are lots of assets listed and it looks like some projects have been removed from the binance exchange list.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:23:49 AM
Merited by stoos (1)

Binance usually charge a huge listing fees (upto $3 million) and they do a careful screening of the token/coin before it is allowed on the Binance platform. So obviously the risks are far lower, when compared to the other exchanges. But then, there is no guarantee that a particular project will be a success, even if it is listed on major exchanges such as Binance and Huobi. That depends on a number of additional factors. 

What do you think about "careful screening" the SUSHI project ? Grin When after the fraud Binance declared that they did not know the creator of the project! Grin

I think that Binance is the most real scammers!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
stoos

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 01:16:01 PM

What do you think about "careful screening" the SUSHI project ? Grin When after the fraud Binance declared that they did not know the creator of the project! Grin

true true, but if the printer makes brrrr and charts going parabolic, who can resist?  Smiley

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:13:40 PM

This is exceptionally true. Most times, we are been carried away with what the project offers forgetting that the owner might have a different intention. So many projects has exit scam because people were paying attention to the promises without looking at the fundamentals of the project. the owners, the development so far.

bonjouros

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:58:57 PM

I definitely agree to what you have drop as this is the common reasons why many got scammed easily. But I can also add the laziness as many wants to
profit but they are lazy enough to do the right things in order to profit so most of them got scammed easily.

But most of the scammers can easily get an easy money to those greedy investors and you are pretty right that you have put it at number one as many want's
to earn an easy money or profit.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:34:21 AM

I don't know much about SUSHI and I haven't heard about the statement from Binance. But if this is true, then it is very worrying. During 2018/19, a number of projects were rejected by Binance, because they failed during the screening process. I guess they might have watered down the selection criteria now, since the business is down. Afterall, they are worried more about making profits, rather than protecting the capital of their clients.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:18:55 AM

I don't know much about SUSHI and I haven't heard about the statement from Binance. But if this is true, then it is very worrying. During 2018/19, a number of projects were rejected by Binance, because they failed during the screening process. I guess they might have watered down the selection criteria now, since the business is down. Afterall, they are worried more about making profits, rather than protecting the capital of their clients.
Binance already admit that they listing Defi project because they doesnt want to lost high traffic from the defi hype that could bring them a lot of money and more any project that paid the listing on binance will be list on binance so defi project that has a big volume can be list on binance cause they afford to paid the listing at binance.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:27:40 AM

some people are tempted without doing or thinking about it first, someone receives an email and says he won a giveaway from binance he will feel happy without thinking whether it is true or not usually people like this will realize when they have been tricked for the first time.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:50:16 AM

The greed is the ultimate of all which has switched many people off, if you notice what most project managers emphasize in their Instructions is that you must not have more than one account. That's greed. Even some whales that struggle to make heavy gain and drag market down is one of those things
Another thing is Ignorance, those scammers and hackers are very wise and smart, some will send a message to your email to hack your account and one may not even detect. You need extra smartness to get them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: