Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5820 times)
cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:10:51 PM

I also said on the telegram a few days ago.
as we know each other that in the Hydax bounty campaign there's 5% of bounty allocation still reserved.
My idea might be simple, but the idea of holding an AMA with the CEO or the development team is something popular right now both bounty hunters and investors I see always very enthusiast for AMA event .
The connection with the 5% allocation i mentioned above is for AMA event prizes to be allocated from there.

Hosting an AMA would be a great idea. Regardless of whether there's a bounty pool allocation to it or not, the team should still consider hosting one. As these past few days, the team is reluctant to answer inquiries here on this thread so, it might help them redeem lost confidence from their followers. At least on an AMA event, they would be able to clarify any questions or speculations especially regarding those token movements we've pointed out.

Sure, thank your for your advice, we are considering an AMA event and it will be soon realized.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryplion

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:15:16 PM

Dear Hydax users,

Are you ready?Join our VAS trading contest to win 5000 VAS prize!

On November 16, Hydax Exchange launched VAS and started VAS/USDT trading pairs. Since the launch, we have received many users' feedback and support. The value of VAS also rose from ¥1 RMB to ¥8 RMB, an increase of 8 times. At the same time, the BTC network was seriously congested. Hydax would love to support cutting-edge projects and is committed to providing users with a safe, trustworthy and innovative digital-asset-trading-platform.

In order to reward  our users’ long-standing support, Hydax Exchange will host a VAS Trading Contest on November 21, 2019 (GMT+8). All participants will have the chance to win a 5000-VAS prize.

VAS Website:https://www.vasblock.com/

>>More Information

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 09:49:13 PM

<senip>
Hosting an AMA would be a great idea. Regardless of whether there's a bounty pool allocation to it or not, the team should still consider hosting one. As these past few days, the team is reluctant to answer inquiries here on this thread so, it might help them redeem lost confidence from their followers. At least on an AMA event, they would be able to clarify any questions or speculations especially regarding those token movements we've pointed out.

agreed, that would be some of good step.
a lot of questions on this thread that needed an answers from the development team.
if it needs the AMA can be broadcasting live [such as on YouTube]. I'm sure when that happen will have a huge positive impact for this project

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:51:41 AM

- There is no IEO
- IEO has not started yet
Yes, I also got answer in the telegram, actually I hope they will IEO so that they get more funds, but we should just wait for team's decision. because team will definitely think of the best for their project
This is not a good time to implement IEO because the current market is very volatile and current investors are not interested in investing in new projects. In my opinion if the Hydax team can understand this then they should consider moving to the spring of next year because this is a very good time for a lot of new projects. This is just my general opinion and everything still depends a lot on the project.

I personally have not seen anything special at this exchange but will continue to consider it if there is more news.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:44:12 PM

Them building the exchange before running any IEO (if they do plan on running one) is surely a good decision. I'm pretty sure that was their plan from the very beginning but let's not forget that in order for their exchange to work, they need a strong community and followers backing them up.
Not answering inquiries about their project not only raises more questions and speculations but also decreases their initial follower's confidence and trust towards them. This in turn also sends bad signals towards those potential users and traders. If the team wants to maintain and continue to grow their community, they need to be present to answer questions or even make discussions with everyone.

but basically they don't have IEO and I've already asked this about the team at the telegram, if indeed everyone has a question please go to the telegram and communicate with the team there
Ok, thanks for the information, so does fix hdx not sell IEO or ICO in the future? If it is not implemented, I am sure that this project has the initial capital to carry out its future development, of course it will cost money

I think they will give us clear answers soon, maybe they are just working on some important things of the exchange.
The clarity about the current HDX exchange products I see is unclear, whether they are selling or not, I hope the team will immediately intervene and provide detailed answers about this, so that the curiosity of the members of the HDX exchange can be clearly known

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 06:06:59 PM

The Simulating Contract for the Perpetual Contract have been launched. You can pass the easy quize and get a 0.5 TBTC. Log in to your account, follow the steps to start.
Click to view more

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 07:16:52 PM

The clarity about the current HDX exchange products I see is unclear, whether they are selling or not, I hope the team will immediately intervene and provide detailed answers about this, so that the curiosity of the members of the HDX exchange can be clearly known
For faster information updates I recommend joining the telegram https://www.hydax.com/exchange
To be honest, IEO is still in the gray area, moreover this thread is mostly managed by community members, so the better way is to join their telegram group.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cryplion

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:38:08 PM

Announcement | Simulating Contract Launched

The Simulating Contract for the Perpetual Contract have been launched. You can pass the easy quize and get a 0.5 TBTC. Log in to your account, follow the steps to start.

» Click to view more

cryplion

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:16:04 PM

Click to view more

Thank you for promoting our events!

cryplion

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:17:51 PM

Them building the exchange before running any IEO (if they do plan on running one) is surely a good decision. I'm pretty sure that was their plan from the very beginning but let's not forget that in order for their exchange to work, they need a strong community and followers backing them up.
Not answering inquiries about their project not only raises more questions and speculations but also decreases their initial follower's confidence and trust towards them. This in turn also sends bad signals towards those potential users and traders. If the team wants to maintain and continue to grow their community, they need to be present to answer questions or even make discussions with everyone.

but basically they don't have IEO and I've already asked this about the team at the telegram, if indeed everyone has a question please go to the telegram and communicate with the team there
Ok, thanks for the information, so does fix hdx not sell IEO or ICO in the future? If it is not implemented, I am sure that this project has the initial capital to carry out its future development, of course it will cost money

I think they will give us clear answers soon, maybe they are just working on some important things of the exchange.

We will give our members a clear answer very soon. Thank you for your support.

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:35:59 AM

I have thoughts going there like you and it seems like they are busy with developing their projects with all their promotions and I also hope they will make sales like ico / ieo because I think they will boost the progress of this project.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 01:29:57 PM

welcome, it's duty of every participant to provide all important information here so that more people know about the information, I also feel happy to support your project and am still waiting for more information in early december

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

cryplion

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:02:35 PM

welcome, it's duty of every participant to provide all important information here so that more people know about the information, I also feel happy to support your project and am still waiting for more information in early december

Thank you so much and we will surely bring back good news to all the supporters like you, let's make the exchange better!

Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:05:45 AM

I think IEO will take place as soon as possible because many investors are interested in this news and I will also spend a small amount to participate if Hydax makes this news public. This is exchange that is expected to be very potential in the near future so this is a very good opportunity for people to make profits here. Currently, Hydax is almost ready to prepare for IEO and hopes this process will be completed by the end of this year.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 12:28:22 PM

I think IEO will take place as soon as possible because many investors are interested in this news and I will also spend a small amount to participate if Hydax makes this news public. This is exchange that is expected to be very potential in the near future so this is a very good opportunity for people to make profits here. Currently, Hydax is almost ready to prepare for IEO and hopes this process will be completed by the end of this year.

Little hopes also came from me for this project, I looked at it briefly maybe I will continue to explore what makes sure that this project will go according to everyone's description. Hopefully the end of this year will produce something new profit.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 03:54:15 PM

Little hopes also came from me for this project, I looked at it briefly maybe I will continue to explore what makes sure that this project will go according to everyone's description. Hopefully the end of this year will produce something new profit.
We'll see how they will work, this project has many new competitors, I think they will not be left behind and fall for other projects, continue to grow and remain visible so that the hydax exchange can be liked by many people

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:35:48 PM

Many of my friends recommend investing in this hydax exchanger project, but honestly I am still very doubtful about it, remembering there are a lot of projects ieo that seem to die without any further development from the team, we can see how many project exchangers are as if lost in competition with bigger old exchangers.
if you are in doubt, I suggest not trying, for a project with "Exchange" model it was not easy to develop it last year I once tried my luck buying some ico with an exchange model like Hydax and ending up. because the token value has now reached -90% and yes, because of things I stopped trying, it is better to consider better before starting to invest in projects that have "Exchange" model.

cryplion

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:59:58 PM

Announcement | Recruiting Contract Trading Master

To better serve our platform users, Hydax is launching a recruiting campaign for Perpetual Contract Masters. We are looking to hire 10 top-tier crypto analysts to promote our futures contract, engage with our communities, and analyze different types of cryptocurrency and the crypto market, to create more options and values for our users and attract more customers to trade perpetual contracts on the Hydax platform. The goal is to improve the trade volume of contracts and to grow the brand of Hydax as a professional cryptocurrency trading exchange.

Send email to company@hydax.com or join HydaxDerivativeTrading group to learn more.

>> Read More

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:43:45 PM

Many of my friends recommend investing in this hydax exchanger project, but honestly I am still very doubtful about it, remembering there are a lot of projects ieo that seem to die without any further development from the team, we can see how many project exchangers are as if lost in competition with bigger old exchangers.
if you are in doubt, I suggest not trying, for a project with "Exchange" model it was not easy to develop it last year I once tried my luck buying some ico with an exchange model like Hydax and ending up. because the token value has now reached -90% and yes, because of things I stopped trying, it is better to consider better before starting to invest in projects that have "Exchange" model.
It looks like the Hydax Exchanger project has pretty good potential in the future because I see that all this time the team continues to work hard to develop their exchangers for the better. But indeed every decision taken in doubt certainly will not have a good impact for you, so, it is better if you do a check and find out in advance as much as possible from various sources about hydax exchangers, so, you can take the right decision, whether to invest or not in the hydax project.

cryplion

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:16:36 PM

It looks like the Hydax Exchanger project has pretty good potential in the future because I see that all this time the team continues to work hard to develop their exchangers for the better. But indeed every decision taken in doubt certainly will not have a good impact for you, so, it is better if you do a check and find out in advance as much as possible from various sources about hydax exchangers, so, you can take the right decision, whether to invest or not in the hydax project.

Right, Hydax team are devoting themselves to the exchange and are really doing things for the development of the exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: