Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoins have a future?  (Read 3252 times)
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:00:29 AM

Simply put, the type of altcoin that will die has bad criteria, especially as teams and developers don't care about their projects, altcoin prices are difficult to develop, users are shady and don't have increased trading volume. and altcoin which has a future like the top altcoins Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and also BNB. they are high potential for long-term investments.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 08:11:41 AM

Have you heard about the latest news from China (https://neironix.io/news/numbers/bitcoin_price_analysis_on_october_28_continued_growth_of_bitcoin_and_chinese_blockchain_projects) ? I think we should go all this  our money into this coin, before it flew up to $ 200, and now 10, the growth potential is just crazy. Cool

https://neironix.io/
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:19:01 AM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing
There’s no other than SHITCOINS because other than those nothing must die ,legitimately altcoins are created to support bitcoin but this shitcoins created to victimized cryptonians so they are the one must be dead

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:19:18 AM

I only believe in the top 10 altcoins - they are more reliable. The rest of the altcoins cause me doubts and I think that in the future they may well disappear, although it is possible that new coins may appear that will replenish the list of top ones.

I do not agree with you. Far beyond the top ten alternative coins, there are a whole host of projects in which life is in full swing.
According to my conservative estimates, similar projects can be found up to the 500th line of the top list.

Indeed, the most important thing in alternative projects is how the team works, and how the implementation of project ideas is progressing.
If these factors are present in the project, then it can be called promising, and in the future it can easily move from the top 500 to the top 100. After all, projects that stop in development quickly fall down the list.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:29:07 AM

Their product runs. Trading on the exchange has increased. Great comminity. and also strategic trading exchanges. In my opinion it can be an indication that altcoin is indeed strategic to invest in or have a future. lest we are wrong in choosing altcoin which we will invest. because of mistakes we will give losses later on.basically we have to analyze as a whole

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:30:09 AM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

My suggestion to you before going to buy any altcoins or tokens you have to some research about what kind of business they will do and check the team members if you have any doubts do not invest. better is you can invest any top 20 coins like neo, torn, xlm and more hold for long term sure will get good results for your investment.
Only top altcoin on exchange market have the future for altcoin if you want hold for long term, never buy altcoin have under 200 position in coinmarket cap because very risk dump and delist with exchange market. You can hold with big volume transaction altcoin in exchange market like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin and you can hold binance coin or BNB for long term your investment.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:44:12 AM

There’s no other than SHITCOINS because other than those nothing must die ,legitimately altcoins are created to support bitcoin but this shitcoins created to victimized cryptonians so they are the one must be dead
Shitcoins are spreading around knowing that there's a lots of newcomers that still patronizing this types of projects. It's a must to value the usage and the team behind every projects that you are eyeing to invest your money. Most of the time utility coins have a good chance to provide profits both from short and long term investment. Keep researching and don't stop finding reasons to why you should invest and support any chosen coins.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:51:07 AM

Any idea which have a decent market size to tap, has a use case with a profitable revenue model and is easily scalable, will do good in future.
I have seen many project which usually lack on one of the above mentioned characteristics. There have been innovation but they either don't have profitable revenue model or don't have sizeable market to tap. So, if you're investing in an altcoin, you should look after these aspects. If you look at crypto, it offers all of the above mentioned features.
russel123456

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:37:48 PM

It's a good question. I am working in crypto sphere around three years. I have seen all May be 99% ICO and IEO are scam. They are weighting social media by offering bounty and Airdrop. But giving reward a lot of time later. Doing list on so called exchange. Where no one taking advantage by buying those token. And many are taking too much time for products development work.

So, I have moved from ICO and IEO and buying token from security token offering on largest exchange. Recently, I have invested on MEGA security token. It's New. Registered on UK regulator Financial conduct authority.

Trading is ongoing on stellar dex  https://stellarport.io
1 MEGA token= 28 xlm.

For details you can join their telegram group @megafantoken

You can take some good experience in investing New STO.

Thank
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:29:43 PM

My suggestion to you before going to buy any altcoins or tokens you have to some research about what kind of business they will do and check the team members if you have any doubts do not invest. better is you can invest any top 20 coins like neo, torn, xlm and more hold for long term sure will get good results for your investment.

yes you are right we must always do your research seriously before choosing a coin. I also recommend buying the top 20 coins like BTC, Eth, Xrp, Eos and Neo. choosing the top coins can minimize the risk of losing because the top 20 coins will not be lost and have long survived in the crypto market. although the value is now down but I am optimistic that in the future the value can increase. we just need to wait and be patient. and the type of altcoin that will die in my opinion is altcoin which does not have a trading volume or altcoin which has a bad development team.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:53:50 PM

The altcoins that has the bigger possibility to die is those altcoins below the top coin because there is no investors that are investing to them so they probably dying so I suggest to do some proper research in order for you guys to avoid investing or buying those coins that may die very soon. Another one is let's just hope to lessen those altcoins that are dying and the altcoins may survive soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:06:43 PM

Altcoins built on hype without utility will definitely fade out with time. Also Altcoins built by team who are not knowledgeable about cryptocurrency or scalability will fade out.
The question is what kind of Altcoin has a future? not one that doesn't have a future like you said, because it's very clear that Altcoin, which was built by a team that has no knowledge of cryptocurrency or scalability, will surely disappear on the market.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:29:42 PM

Only top altcoin on exchange market have the future for altcoin if you want hold for long term, never buy altcoin have under 200 position in coinmarket cap because very risk dump and delist with exchange market. You can hold with big volume transaction altcoin in exchange market like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin and you can hold binance coin or BNB for long term your investment.
The good level of top altcoins is really appreciated but you say it will have a future when we hold it in the long run, which is something I doubt because the purge of this market happens so often, many altcoins were once excellent and superior products, it still lost its position in a very confusing way, so the problem is that what will still exist and be good in the future, it is not easy to judge. And instead of acting on a belief in these altcoins, we should operate based on the market and people's needs, this is constantly changing but that is definitely our near future
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 02:43:01 PM

A tough question and it contains a mysterious value, yes how not to speak Altcoin and Altcoin what has the future.
Basically, pseudo Altcoins are made with one goal of  "profitable ". Profitable makers and who use such coins. But in the end we can see a large altcoin project, has a clear vision, a lot of support from various parties, itupun not necessarily a good future.
Everybody knows about Stellar Project. This coin was created for the community only but after the regeneration changed to XLM and more universal and can also be said one of the strongest coins at the moment.
We can learn from XLM and the process. Well to answer the question of what Altcoin has a good future, my answers in the form of predictions and opinions only. Look for altcoins that already have tradition and strength, no matter if the coin is old or new coin, the most important thing is a continuous profit, right?
In addition to XLM, perhaps for now the feeling I say the TRX based tokens have a future, but it all comes back again to your passion and choice.

Shallow Water
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:46:49 PM

I only believe in the top 10 altcoins - they are more reliable. The rest of the altcoins cause me doubts and I think that in the future they may well disappear, although it is possible that new coins may appear that will replenish the list of top ones.

not all altcoins listed above are good and vice versa, useful altcoins are still being managed by the dev and maybe altcoins listed under the project are more interesting than those in the top 10, and it is interesting to follow for future developments.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:34:53 PM

not all altcoins listed above are good and vice versa, useful altcoins are still being managed by the dev and maybe altcoins listed under the project are more interesting than those in the top 10, and it is interesting to follow for future developments.
actually this is a bit ambiguous, because from what I know, although currently the top 10 coins are good coins, but that does not mean coins under the top 10 cannot be top 10 coins.  however, there are still quite a lot of good coins to choose from under the top 10 coins. Even monero and steller are not among the top 10 coins for now. so, I think, there are still quite a lot of coins worth considering out there, and altcoin that has a future is a coin that continues to evolve, and blends in with the latest technology, or it can be said that altcoin that will survive is a coin that has benefits and contributions big at the moment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:59:10 PM

Right now, I think the cryptocurrency sphere has matured past the stage where we chase every worthless shitcoin out there because if the shilling, we are now in that stage or approaching that stage where we take a closer look at the actual technology and innovation, I think the world is getting ready for worldwide adoption and in the end, the projects that would do well are the projects that offers speed, scalability and decentralisation to transactions,  this is my view though.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:49:35 PM

Right now, I think the cryptocurrency sphere has matured past the stage where we chase every worthless shitcoin out there because if the shilling, we are now in that stage or approaching that stage where we take a closer look at the actual technology and innovation, I think the world is getting ready for worldwide adoption and in the end, the projects that would do well are the projects that offers speed, scalability and decentralisation to transactions,  this is my view though.

Scalability are being handled right now by different projects specially the top altcoins today, some had claimed already I think it won't be long a break through will happen with these projects. The success of altcoins in the future do not just rely to its usecase and technology but its to the people using the chain. Anyone in crypto will see how much volume an altcoin have in CMC and that is good indicator that the altcoin has better future.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
2ether
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:25:10 PM

Carefully study the white paper before investing, if it helps solve your or problems in the crypto industry as a whole, then it is worthy of attention, it does not matter where it is located.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 08:08:03 PM

I don't really know what altcoin is going to die for. But to avoid altcoin deaths there are several ways such as looking at the website, the road map, the project team, and whitepaper. if you feel suspicious you don't invest in the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: