Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoins have a future?  (Read 3252 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:27:09 PM

I cant say which altcoin already died. But there is a few altcoins that have a stable price and maybe have a bright future. Top 20 altcoins is a good choice to start investment. But i hope near future there are new project can compete with other.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 01:45:29 PM

First Bitcoin, why does BTC say that altcoin has a future? as is well known that bitcoin has undergone various cycles in its life as a digital currency, ranging from low prices to the highest prices that were all achieved by BTC within a period of time that is said not to be short, besides that BTC is one of the pioneers of digital currencies, strong community and the most important thing is that BTC will be more expensive with more people interested in BTC. The two are ETH and XLM / Stellar, indeed ETH and XLM are 2 very different types of crypto, but they were built on a strong community from the time of their birth as one of the crypto until now still strongly intertwined and even increased.

Shallow Water
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:59:49 PM

the answer is almost the same as your own question, I mean the dead altcoin criterion is like not having further price development, not having an increased trading volume and the project team not updating the product they have launched. for me good altcoin always has price developments and many users use it for investment and trade.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:17:23 PM

I cant say which altcoin already died. But there is a few altcoins that have a stable price and maybe have a bright future. Top 20 altcoins is a good choice to start investment. But i hope near future there are new project can compete with other.
There is no stable price in crypto, even stable coin isnt stable too

Top 20 altcoins is a good choice to start investment.
The easiest way to know good coin is from top marketcap, but we must know that top marketcap doesnt guarantee that it would be good coin
you can see top alt in 2014 and 2017, it always changes by time

But i hope near future there are new project can compete with other.
as long as there is a new good project, it can compete each others

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:23:13 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing
I think all of the popular altcoins in the market will have and stay in the market in the future.
We have a lot of altcoins in the market and most of them are dead coins and in my opinion they will never have its market price or value and only those that are popular altcoins in the market will stay and have its value in the market will stay and it is now depending on the investors of the token if the altcoins are going to down or raises its market value.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 05:22:31 PM

altcoins who have a future, of course altcoins who have high popularity in the community, this is not only about the huge amount of promotion that is done because it is still not guaranteed for the long term. so in this case when altcoins have a large demand then that's altcoins that will at least last for the long term or have a good future, and vice versa about altcoins that will die quickly
popularity can disappear instantly when coins cannot develop things more efficiently related to their project functions, most of these coins end up being delisted. Many popular coins eventually die like cartaxi. I have several times observed the coins that entered the top 100 and ended with a similar incident. Dev always has an important role in this matter.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:32:14 PM

Only those that have a competent team management and know what they are doing. Otherwise, even with a working product there is no guarantee that those guys won't scam you. Everything depends on people that rule the project.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:47:18 PM

Only those that have a competent team management and know what they are doing. Otherwise, even with a working product there is no guarantee that those guys won't scam you. Everything depends on people that rule the project.
the people who manage the project really need to be able to make good marketing methods, because if it's only a good platform without good marketing then there won't be many users in it. So, in my opinion, potential coins are those who are able to compete and can hear the users because both of them are important for financial circulation which makes the sustainability of the project and coins.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:57:32 PM

Yeah in this market there are lots of altcoins available and almost every year many of them or majority of them lost in nowhere or lose there value. It's hard to say they which one will lost for forever. But i can say that those who have great plan for future or good product or have a great vision will survive. And this kind of coins also give a huge amout of profit in upcoming days.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:28:31 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing
I would say exchange coins and staking coins. Exchange has utility and liquidity daily, price will always appreciate for these tokens unlike most utility tokens with no utility exchange tokens are backed by exchange activities and trades.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:30:47 PM

In my opinion if you ask about the future of any cryptocurrency, the future depends upon the overall condition of the market, I have experienced in the last 2 years in Digital currencies that when whole market faces recession every alt loses it's stability and drops down drastically even the blue chip alts suffer but yes when the market rises and huge capital injects into the economy Blue chip altcoins give significant amount of rise. I think the ETH, XRM, EOS and BNB. These alts have potential of further growth and giving desirable returns..

Govorrrue

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:05:13 PM

Much depends on every particular solution, it is pretty hard to choose just 1 advanced solution. What is even more interesting - there are more and more platforms, but it always requires experience to choose the most promising idea
volporg

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:06:25 PM

Much depends on every particular solution, it is pretty hard to choose just 1 advanced solution. What is even more interesting - there are more and more platforms, but it always requires experience to choose the most promising idea

Good evening mate. I share your views here. In my opinion, what also makes sense - objective ratings and listing on leading exchanges. I mean it basically allows to choose with more parameters being taken into consideration
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:12:39 PM

Good evening mate. I share your views here. In my opinion, what also makes sense - objective ratings and listing on leading exchanges. I mean it basically allows to choose with more parameters being taken into consideration

Indeed. And talking about you, are there many platforms with value and practical benefits you can recommend? Of course, the ones that meet your requirements, like being listed etc
volporg

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:14:10 PM

Indeed. And talking about you, are there many platforms with value and practical benefits you can recommend? Of course, the ones that meet your requirements, like being listed etc

You know, I am having favorites on Binance and Binance DEX. And one of the most advanced solutions I am aware of these days - Verasity with their VRA token. By the way, they are now having incredibly high trading volume on Binance DEX, so they may be listed on Binance soom thanks to Binance Community Listing program, where community chooses best solutions
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:20:55 PM

You know, I am having favorites on Binance and Binance DEX. And one of the most advanced solutions I am aware of these days - Verasity with their VRA token. By the way, they are now having incredibly high trading volume on Binance DEX, so they may be listed on Binance soom thanks to Binance Community Listing program, where community chooses best solutions

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of Verasity already. Are they having an MVP or so?
volporg

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:23:07 PM

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of Verasity already. Are they having an MVP or so?

Even more - they are having a fully working platform with more than 700k active users. So you get the difference
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:27:13 PM

the answer is almost the same as your own question, I mean the dead altcoin criterion is like not having further price development, not having an increased trading volume and the project team not updating the product they have launched. for me good altcoin always has price developments and many users use it for investment and trade.
price changes are not an indicator of an alive coin. prices can change simply because it is beneficial to someone. need to evaluate team work and project development

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:31:57 PM

Right, it’s modern era so new coins are coming and going in the market but no one actually knows which coin will survive. According to my, new coins cannot replace the old one but they will surely compete and in the end, only Bitcoin will remain the king but if we talk about the future then bitcoin, ETH and ripple are the coins that going to have bright future forever.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:45:34 PM

Altcoin with good working product and insight to crypto enthusiasts and world at large, a platform with real and dedicated team, an Altcoin with good and new use cases and lastly a platform with good partnership will definitely have future on crypto.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: