Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoins have a future?  (Read 3252 times)
juegav

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:18:27 PM

This is absolutely true. And great strategy here is going for the solution in the niche you are into. For example, I often attend different events and I am aware of large number of frauds on the market. Thus, I was very interested to find a unique and professional blockchain based solution

Hmm, interesting industry for blockchain implementation. And have you finally found worthwhile one? Very interested to know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wellay

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:19:27 PM

Hmm, interesting industry for blockchain implementation. And have you finally found worthwhile one? Very interested to know

My latest and most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. And I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a better understanding
juegav

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:20:09 PM

My latest and most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. And I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a better understanding

Sounds attractive, absolutely agree with you. Will have a look on my own and get back with thoughts. Thank you.
fib1012

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:57:35 AM

Since beginning of Cryptocurrency We and other our senior fellows experienced all type of Market behaviors. Where people learnt a lot, some learn by lost their asset and a few was survived by done wise decisions and make reasonable profit.

But during this journey it was a tough to handle during dead market, where you are not in a position weather you hold coins or shows bravery by selling them. But this is confirm patience always pay back. Here is i suggest a few tips to avoid any regret latter.

Here is various types of investments like a few peoples are looking for Long term investment, and other are interested for shorter term. But in all scenario basic concept are remain same. I am mentioning A few basic points in following list:

Project Product
This is the key point of any business, If any project have a great idea this will cover many flaws but if your business product will be ordinary than it will be very tough to make a successful business. So when you hunt a project for investment you should concern about it.

Project Team
After product importance for a business the second important point is team of the platform, which can do anything with their hard working and capability the have. As per the suggestion i recommend you to be informed about TEAM before you select any coin for invest.

Previous History
Specially in trading market we are knew about how important is trading history chart, Which is our basic tool for estimating where is coin and wha was its milestone . Finally after considering above stated both points you could not skip trading chart studing before selection of coin which you desired to add your portfolio .

I think if you will consider my suggestion which i break in three points and then you decide your next move, I can assure you this will not lead you to a dead end, But if you will be patient and trust your decision you will not Regret ever.  

Finally i am requesting to my seniors or any single one point out or add point for make its more fool proof plan for any investor in the WORLD.

Here i mentioned a few tips how to select your coins to add in your portfolio, I hope you will once read this post and than review your thoughts for your further purchasing / investment
CryptoPr0t0

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:37:12 AM

privacy coins and coins with real life usage will have a future
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:04:10 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

Updated January 9, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions. I have selected a few altcoins for investment, BCH, BSV, ONION, DASH, XMR. There are also many altcoins with small market capitalization. I hope I can get lucky and bless you all to find the investment you like.

To answer your question; many altcoins are being created and many are being forgotten with a huge number dying everyday. The idea is simple, taking the funds to other altcoins that worth it; that is most investors gets involved with IEO for the propose of profit could be that they don't find it worthwhile, thus once profit is made they channel it to good coins which are worthy of holding in this way and gradually, most newer and worthless coins keeps dying while those with already developed and maintained plans keeps growing. Therefore I can say that only altcoins with good use case, good team, possibly active GitHub profile are worth holding.

witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 07:33:42 PM

It is important to evaluate the roadmap of every particular solution, I would say. Talking about me, my own favorite is ThreeFold Network. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:38:15 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

Updated January 9, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions. I have selected a few altcoins for investment, BCH, BSV, ONION, DASH, XMR. There are also many altcoins with small market capitalization. I hope I can get lucky and bless you all to find the investment you like.

I do not think you need to be lucky at first. You just need to keep yourself abreast of every present information of your portfolio.
Because most times when it regards altcoins, it is better to have a sale target.

Do your always, and be sure to secure your wallet.
witbla

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:39:42 PM

Hello everyone! What I have noticed, there are not so many solutions with real and practical value, thus I wonder - are you guys following any advanced these days? Cause I have lately discovered Carnomaly and pretty impressed with the concept guys are bringing
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:43:31 PM

Hello everyone! What I have noticed, there are not so many solutions with real and practical value, thus I wonder - are you guys following any advanced these days? Cause I have lately discovered Carnomaly and pretty impressed with the concept guys are bringing

Afternoon. Value matters a lot and this is a key point for me, while evaluating and choosing the particular solution. Are there many such solutions from the ones you follow? Would be probably interested to know more on the most advanced solution you are aware of
witbla

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:47:15 PM

Afternoon. Value matters a lot and this is a key point for me, while evaluating and choosing the particular solution. Are there many such solutions from the ones you follow? Would be probably interested to know more on the most advanced solution you are aware of

One of the most interesting I have found is Carnomaly. In few words, Carnomaly automotive rebate was created to allow consumers who purchase new and pre-owned vehicles the opportunity to save more money when purchasing from an authorized automotive dealership. Consumers who hold CARR tokens will be placed into tiers which will allow certain benefits based on tokens held. The more tokens held, the higher the tier, the better the rebate is. Consumers will be able to get a max of a 30% rebate. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a better understanding
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:48:47 PM

One of the most interesting I have found is Carnomaly. In few words, Carnomaly automotive rebate was created to allow consumers who purchase new and pre-owned vehicles the opportunity to save more money when purchasing from an authorized automotive dealership. Consumers who hold CARR tokens will be placed into tiers which will allow certain benefits based on tokens held. The more tokens held, the higher the tier, the better the rebate is. Consumers will be able to get a max of a 30% rebate. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a better understanding

This from your words sounds interesting, thank you for the recommendation. Will have a look and share my thoughts
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:20:06 PM

I think a lot of projects useful for fintech development have a future, but as for me, cool and simple dex solutions will be much interesting at least for investing
agree with you, a lot of cool defi projects now making XXX... i believe strongly in uni, and just saw interesting stablecoin dex - xsigma - will see how they will go market
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:51:28 PM

Updated January 9, 2020

The coins with active teams and continuous development will sustain and survive especially those that will upgrade and update themselve with the latest needs and trends of the market so personally i like the projects that keep themselve with the market and never look abandoned or dead.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tuchenvi

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 12:32:43 AM

I think a lot of projects useful for fintech development have a future, but as for me, cool and simple dex solutions will be much interesting at least for investing
agree with you, a lot of cool defi projects now making XXX... i believe strongly in uni, and just saw interesting stablecoin dex - xsigma - will see how they will go market
oh thank you for recommendations, i'll check
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 01:38:27 PM

I will like to share my thoughts xrp and the latest prediction according to Mr Peterson that xrp may never reach $1 talkless of getting to $10. I will like to share a different opinion about xrp different from his prediction. Over some period now, xrp has maintained been on the top of the altcoins chart. And it's price has been doing good lately, if you all remember Bitcoin too has its share of slow rise in price before it's suddenly goes up and ever since then, it has been going up with going down. A coin that started with $0.10 and presently with over $17,000 Us dollars. When you do the calculation, from 2009 till now, that's eleven years now. So I draw my thoughts from this base. And that make me think and know that xrp is also of the altcoins you can probably invest in to cash good money money later in future.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 06:43:09 PM

My recommendation to you prior to going to buy any altcoins or tokens you have to conduct some research about what the project is planning to do and check the team individuals. in the event that you have any doubt don't invest. better still you can invest in any best 20 coins like neo, tron, xlm and more hold for long term sure will get good outcomes for your investment

nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 11:47:56 PM

Is there any DeFi or DEX project that allows for trading real, non-wrapped assets off-chain and cross-chain (BTC/ETH), other than XSN?
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:59:21 AM

Indeed to choose some altcoins that will develop for the future is very difficult, then if choosing altcoins you have to first look at the altcoin movement if it is stable then the altcoin is very Good for us to invest in and some altcoins that you choose are pretty good and you also have to look at some other potential altcoins like XRP that you can add, it's time for altcoins to return to the highest number.
I think stable does not exist in altcoins, even the best altcoins or the most popular also had some tough days, just like ETH, it's trading at $600 already but one time it dump to $60, but since ETH is a solid project, it was able to recover and luckily those investors who bought at dip will enjoy now.

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:08:01 AM

I will always advise people to stick to Bitcoin, ethereum, XRP or the top 10 cryptos in the coinmarket cap. others are just gambling. If you are good in trading, you can utilize your skills in holding the rest altcoins. Knowing when to buy and when to sell to avoid loosing your funds. currently, this is a bull market and it is not advisable for people to invest in any altcoins Now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: