Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoins have a future?  (Read 3252 times)
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:46:06 PM

I think there will be two major groupt of altcoins in the future - those being used in everyday life in certain areas like finances or storing data and those can be used to process private transactions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:53:47 PM

Every altcoins has a future but its hard to read the mind of the project's team, the truth is every team has their own motive, some aren't here to make their project work for crypto users but here to get their pockets full, no matter how promising a project use case is its all on the team's to make it work out
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:07:02 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

Updated January 9, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions. I have selected a few altcoins for investment, BCH, BSV, ONION, DASH, XMR. There are also many altcoins with small market capitalization. I hope I can get lucky and bless you all to find the investment you like.

You need to stay away from BSV as far as possible because this is a scam project. You will fail and lose money in the future if you choose to invest in it, it is better to invest in BNB and ETH. For me these are 2 altcoins much better than BSV and it will also help you to get a lot of profits

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:14:21 PM

You need to stay away from BSV as far as possible because this is a scam project. You will fail and lose money in the future if you choose to invest in it, it is better to invest in BNB and ETH. For me these are 2 altcoins much better than BSV and it will also help you to get a lot of profits

idk if its a real scam but bsv recently sky rocketed with over 100 percent pump  . i also heard alot of publication for this coin  . the op also invest on onion coin  , i think this coin is not better than bsv  imo because this coin recieve lots of bad reviews before  .  few exchange already remove onion   . 

other than that , other coins that op hold are good  .  but the two that you said ( eth and bnb ) can also be included on the coins that are going to have a good future  .
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:21:37 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

Updated January 9, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions. I have selected a few altcoins for investment, BCH, BSV, ONION, DASH, XMR. There are also many altcoins with small market capitalization. I hope I can get lucky and bless you all to find the investment you like.

we've all heard that news yesterday. but it looks like there are still transactions being done. maybe some people still believe because yesterday also had an increase. but I agree that BSV is a fraud.

ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:53:16 PM

Is this thread astroturfed? Kinda seems like it. 🤔

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:36:35 PM

Updated January 9, 2020

Your list of altcoins for investment are potential. Any altcoins without future plans, workable products, backed up funds and concrete roadmap/whitepaper is sure to die.

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:44:27 PM

Just those that have a good project team and  the executives and comprehend what they are doing. Something else, even with a working item there is no assurance that those folks won't trick you. Everything relies upon individuals that standard the task.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 06:59:23 PM

By the altcoins with small market capitalization, i prefer to invest with xrp ripple coin. This coin has a potential even for a long term investment i think. Currently showing good performance in the market, and has a good fluctuation activity in the early of this year 2020. I think thia coin has a brigjt future.

maxray (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:59:17 AM

Updated January 9, 2020

we've all heard that news yesterday. but it looks like there are still transactions being done. maybe some people still believe because yesterday also had an increase. but I agree that BSV is a fraud.
I agree with you on BSV. In the field of investment, you need to make the right operation to make a profit. So I think it ’s more reasonable to control your investment properly
maxray (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:01:51 AM

Updated January 9, 2020

Your list of altcoins for investment are potential. Any altcoins without future plans, workable products, backed up funds and concrete roadmap/whitepaper is sure to die.
It's not potential, it's already invested, and it's all profitable now. I have replaced BCH and BSV with BTC, waiting for the next opportunity! good luck!
maxray (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:07:29 AM

By the altcoins with small market capitalization, i prefer to invest with xrp ripple coin. This coin has a potential even for a long term investment i think. Currently showing good performance in the market, and has a good fluctuation activity in the early of this year 2020. I think thia coin has a brigjt future.
Many investors do not like this type of xrp, which has basically become a stable currency
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:23:48 AM

It's not potential, it's already invested, and it's all profitable now. I have replaced BCH and BSV with BTC, waiting for the next opportunity! good luck!
You made the right decision for switching to bitcoin because this year the spotlight is on this primary coin due to the btc halving that is few months away.

They say it can trigger the price to increase just like what happened before though its still not a 100% guarantee.

Nevertheless diversifying is still a wise decision thus if you see a good coins that has potential then grab it.

rainee97

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:32:01 AM

Just those that have a good project team and the executives and comprehend what they are doing. Something else, even with a working item there is no assurance that those folks won't trick you. Everything relies upon individuals that standard the task.
I agree. It's just like you wanna invest a startup, founder and what they are doing is the most important thing. For example, theta and COS are really focus on building their product, sometimes the price may not reflect rapidly, but in the long run, it will.
maxray (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:37:16 AM

You made the right decision for switching to bitcoin because this year the spotlight is on this primary coin due to the btc halving that is few months away.

They say it can trigger the price to increase just like what happened before though its still not a 100% guarantee.

Nevertheless diversifying is still a wise decision thus if you see a good coins that has potential then grab it.

For altcoins with small market value and active development team, you can consider investing
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:50:48 AM

For altcoins with small market value and active development team, you can consider investing
Yes, there is a time to consider altcoin with a small value in the market, but for now it's better to invest in altcoin that is already popular in the market first, because it can be more profitable and minimize our losses in investing.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:56:52 AM

you should learn a lot of information about this coin. If we talk about investing in this coin for a long time, then I think that this is a bad idea. Check the graphs of this coin and you will understand that it is better to buy it only for the middle-term and to sell it after the pump. volatility is very high

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
wellay

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:15:50 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one component only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing ones
juegav

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:16:24 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one component only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing ones

Hey. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else
wellay

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:17:47 PM

Hey. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else

This is absolutely true. And great strategy here is going for the solution in the niche you are into. For example, I often attend different events and I am aware of large number of frauds on the market. Thus, I was very interested to find a unique and professional blockchain based solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: