Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoins have a future?  (Read 3252 times)
wellay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:58:20 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:13:50 PM by wellay

What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:01:01 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:14:14 PM by juegav

What I believe here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market

And what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to experienced person here
wellay

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:07:12 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:14:40 PM by wellay

And what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to experienced person here

As for today, I would say that I am pretty impressed with following IT solutions market growth. I am following solutions for several months already, as for the most interesting ones, I would probably recommend you to have a look at ThreeFold Network. Have you heard of the guys already?
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:08:21 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:15:11 PM by juegav

As for today, I would say that I am pretty impressed with following IT solutions market growth. I am following solutions for several months already, as for the most interesting ones, I would probably recommend you to have a look at ThreeFold Network. Have you heard of the guys already?

ThreeFold Network? Hmm, no, seems that I haven't heard of the guys. What exactly are they coming with? Can you elaborate a bit more on their idea itself? And probably on what attracts you the most
wellay

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:14:16 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:15:46 PM by wellay

ThreeFold Network? Hmm, no, seems that I haven't heard of the guys. What exactly are they coming with? Can you elaborate a bit more on their idea itself? And probably on what attracts you the most

You know, I would probably recommend you to proceed to their website, cause the idea is rather saturated and advanced. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:16:04 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:16:25 PM by juegav

You know, I would probably recommend you to proceed to their website, cause the idea is rather saturated and advanced. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price

So far indeed sounds interesting, will definitely have a look on my own and get back with own thoughts shortly! Thank you for your recommendation
wellay

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:21:59 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:17:12 PM by wellay

So far indeed sounds interesting, will definitely have a look on my own and get back with own thoughts shortly! Thank you for your recommendation

Yes, of course. And what I also want to add - I haven't found any direct competitors. Also a strong point, from my point of view
juegav

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:23:10 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 08:17:44 PM by juegav

Yes, of course. And what I also want to add - I haven't found any direct competitors. Also a strong point, from my point of view

Sounds bold, agreed on that
wellay

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:46:50 PM

altcoins operate in the form of traditional businesses such as real estate, food or businesses that do not operate in the model of technologyizatio
maxray (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:16:58 AM

The first question is, what sustains a business, project or platform? The answer to this, is what the project in question offers, that is to say if a project offers little to nothing the chances of survival will be greatly reduced; this is the fate of most coins which are now dead. Most altcoins today we're created out of hype and nothing more, they came with big whitepaper with no tangible thing to hold on to. So once they list and luckily make few moves on the exchanges they start dying off as there is nothing to sustain it. Some don't even get to exchange as the team will come up with many excuses to delay. So to answer your question, an altcoin that will survive or last long term is one which have something to offer to the world at large.
In fact, all altcoins are hype. Alive altcoins have a large number of users and actual use scenarios. The other is the strong support of developers and the community
wellay

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:49:02 AM

Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value
juegav

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:50:26 AM

Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value

Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?
wellay

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:51:19 AM

Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?

Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - ThreeFold Network. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the industry
juegav

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:52:12 AM

Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - ThreeFold Network. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the industry

ThreeFold? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?
wellay

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:53:09 AM

ThreeFold? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?

Of course, of course! ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Their mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. In my opinion, the prospects are rather bright. And of course, I recommend you to check out their website to get a deeper understanding on the solutions itself
juegav

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:53:59 AM

Of course, of course! ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Their mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. In my opinion, the prospects are rather bright. And of course, I recommend you to check out their website to get a deeper understanding on the solutions itself

Sounds very attractive and advanced, agree with you here! Will check out more on the guys shortly and get back with own thoughts. Thank you very much for your recommendation
wellay

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:55:30 AM

Sounds very attractive and advanced, agree with you here! Will check out more on the guys shortly and get back with own thoughts. Thank you very much for your recommendation

If you are interested in the industry itself, I also recommend you to have a look at white paper, cause there are many unique features ThreeFold is coming with. Without flattering I can say that I haven't found any competitors with similar features
juegav

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:57:33 AM

If you are interested in the industry itself, I also recommend you to have a look at white paper, cause there are many unique features ThreeFold is coming with. Without flattering I can say that I haven't found any competitors with similar features

Bold, let me have a look on my own and get back. Thanks once again
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:32:20 AM

I think altcoin is a new type that follows the features of existing projects, such as trying to update from the old project, in my opinion it will fail where the old one already has a large market and capitalization compared to the new one, so the new project will only be a rival that is not very meaningful.
It should not be always a new altcoin but i just try to think if any altcoin has the same chance as long as it has a proper product and it will have very bright future. Altcoin must focus to developer utility token rather than issuing more and more security token to the market. This is a thing that useless.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:36:04 PM

I think the top altcoins will have future, although investing in these altcoins will be less profitable than those with smaller market cap altcoins, but it's all safe for those without much experience in investing shit coins, they can be divided up to 100 if chosen incorrectly

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: