Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5676 times)
tutiatnasari

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:30:27 AM

BCR first coin listing according to Telegram chat - https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-WILL-BE-LISTED-

That's great. The fact that the project is becoming more popular every day. But it would be much more important to know about the partners with whom the team is negotiating.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ookodacin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:52:31 AM

inflation is now a problem and the problem is international transactions. And in this, we can help business. Will help solve this problem.

Yes, for business it will be really cool . So the demand should be huge. I have long been looking for something similar to use as a means of payment.

in General, the economic model is close to me and the price will always be stable. That would be really cool.

For business, it will be a great coin. I mean, there are a lot of prospects for that. I think that it will develop just fine.
lopez84

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:06:57 PM

I liked that the team already has so many patents. This is really important and they really can get support from many countries.
I would like to know more about this.

It looks interesting but it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how much it will be in demand.
But the idea of building a blockchain that can be used by large corporations seems attractive to me.

Securing patents is not a guarantee that the project will gonna be successful. They may have technical support but they need to attract as many users as they can to make it valuable in the market. Also, can we download the whitepaper without having to give the phone number? Name and email ad are fine, but I don't think phone number is necessary.

Patents can be monetized very easily. Usually people who have patents are people who have millions of dollars.
ookodacin

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:36:10 PM

are there any partners who are ready to support the project now at the moment ?
Who are you already negotiating with?

It was especially interesting to see support from any countries that will be interested in such technologies. That would be a good motivation for me.
tutiatnasari

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:02:13 PM

The fact that now coins that have low volatility will be in demand from business is a fact and therefore I will be ready to buy coins for me.
Evgen2013

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

Did you know that the global economy is now at its turning point?

Thanks to fast digitization and the advancement of such technologies as blockchain and cryptocurrencies, market players today are able to reinterpret the very meaning of money and financial assets in general. This provides an excellent springboard for launching an inclusive financial revolution which is primarily focused on the interests of the people.

Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies in their current state as a mode of settlement are plagued with a plethora of vulnerabilities with one of the key among them being price volatility. It is the volatility of cryptocurrencies that stops most users from even considering cryptocurrencies as a stable method of payment, which ultimately makes these digital assets unusable for day-to-day life and commercial payments.

Bankcoin Reserve is a project that was developed for systematic elimination of these problems by establishing an innovational, universal and decentralized monetary system. The monetary system built as part of the project is focused primarily on efficiency, transparency, security and, above all, convenience.

🔺 To learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve project you can visit our official website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/.

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/26/image92e7ed6100a7ca55.md.png

perhaps you will still be able to build a new means of payment that will be convenient to use every day. I would support such an initiative.
ValerkaSheyn

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:07:49 PM

The fact that you claim the status of the state blockchain is really cool. I mean that the project will be able to change the situation on the market globally.
airdropsb2

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:31:49 PM

Hello everyone !
So what about the sales of these coins ? Please tell me when you will start the rounds of sales ? The site has little information about this.

You can write to the team's e-mail and buy some coins in order to receive passive income.
10% a year is still a good motivation.
lopez84

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:56:46 PM

If you use the bitcoin blockchain, what will be the speed and cost of the transaction ? I wish I could understand that.
lopez84

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

Did you know that the global economy is now at its turning point?

Thanks to fast digitization and the advancement of such technologies as blockchain and cryptocurrencies, market players today are able to reinterpret the very meaning of money and financial assets in general. This provides an excellent springboard for launching an inclusive financial revolution which is primarily focused on the interests of the people.

Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies in their current state as a mode of settlement are plagued with a plethora of vulnerabilities with one of the key among them being price volatility. It is the volatility of cryptocurrencies that stops most users from even considering cryptocurrencies as a stable method of payment, which ultimately makes these digital assets unusable for day-to-day life and commercial payments.

Bankcoin Reserve is a project that was developed for systematic elimination of these problems by establishing an innovational, universal and decentralized monetary system. The monetary system built as part of the project is focused primarily on efficiency, transparency, security and, above all, convenience.

🔺 To learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve project you can visit our official website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/.

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/26/image92e7ed6100a7ca55.md.png

One way or another people will use decentralized means of payment and the team has every chance to become pioneers in this area.
ValerkaSheyn

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:44:09 PM

Each Country Will Have Its Own Bankcoin On Blockchain

Does each country have its own blockchain? And your team will develop it. If that's the case then I'm impressed.

But I would like to see any preliminary agreements on this issue. It would be very interesting for me.
tutiatnasari

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:13:40 PM

I liked that the team already has so many patents. This is really important and they really can get support from many countries.
I would like to know more about this.

It looks interesting but it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how much it will be in demand.
But the idea of building a blockchain that can be used by large corporations seems attractive to me.

Securing patents is not a guarantee that the project will gonna be successful. They may have technical support but they need to attract as many users as they can to make it valuable in the market. Also, can we download the whitepaper without having to give the phone number? Name and email ad are fine, but I don't think phone number is necessary.

The phone number to download the white paper is ridiculous. But apparently the team decided to form a base of potential investors in this way .
Jo-Kiwi

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:25:11 AM

Congratulations Bankcoin Reserve. Just seen the sales on the CCX crypto exchange. I knew you were on a winner with this coin and now the sales are starting to prove that. Well done to all involved. Can’t wait to see the sales when you coin hits the big crypto markets.
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:51:24 AM

They said it would take a couple of weeks but BCR got listed - https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-NOW-LISTED-

The project seems to be developing fast.
ookodacin

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:50:11 AM

Hello everyone !
So what about the sales of these coins ? Please tell me when you will start the rounds of sales ? The site has little information about this.

You can write to the team's e-mail and buy some coins in order to receive passive income.
10% a year is still a good motivation.

This is the main point why the project will develop so quickly. I mean every user will be interested in buying coins ..
lopez84

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:18:35 AM

The fact that you claim the status of the state blockchain is really cool. I mean that the project will be able to change the situation on the market globally.

And of course the team will need to make a mobile wallet in the near future in order to use it as a means of payment.
airdropsb2

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:42:25 AM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to run nodes and earn income for it ?
Or how it will work in practice. I'd like to understand that.

as I understand it will not need any nodes and each user will be able to receive passive income.
Perhaps in the future we will see some new means of payment that will be used every day.

Just keep your wallet open and it allows you to receive a reward of 10% per annum.
This will be very beneficial for everyone and especially for people in Europe and other countries where interest rates in banks are very low.

I downloaded the wallet and now I will wait for the opportunity to buy some coins now.
lopez84

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:16:36 AM

Hi guys. Tell me why I need to specify a phone number to download the wallet ? It seems to me that it is not completely anonymous.
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:24:38 AM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to run nodes and earn income for it ?
Or how it will work in practice. I'd like to understand that.

as I understand it will not need any nodes and each user will be able to receive passive income.
Perhaps in the future we will see some new means of payment that will be used every day.

Just keep your wallet open and it allows you to receive a reward of 10% per annum.
This will be very beneficial for everyone and especially for people in Europe and other countries where interest rates in banks are very low.

I downloaded the wallet and now I will wait for the opportunity to buy some coins now.

Incase you missed it............https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-NOW-LISTED-

You can buy them now
airdropsb2

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:38:01 AM

The fact that the coin will have low volatility is very important. But at the same time, investors are interested in multiplying their capital several times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: