Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
phahatpoho

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:50:49 PM

it is impressive that the team was already able to get a listing on popular exchanges. It can be concluded that the demand for a coin will be high and the project will also develop rapidly.

I was also pleased with the listing.
perhaps in the future we will see a listing on the binance. It will be just fine. But now we also see fairly popular exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dispcalrydes

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:22:49 PM

What do you need to know about Bankcoin?

✔️ Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) has its own price setting mechanism based on the last highest price of gold. The last price on gold was established at 1557 USD per troy ounce. Should this price change, it will be corrected to support the price stability that no other cryptocurrency demonstrates.

✔️ The Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) system gives its users access to a decentralized financial system that allows seamless transactions between its participants. This network built on blockchain will use tangible (i.e. land ownership rights) and intangible (patents and intellectual property) assets, legitimizing the Bankcoin currency and allowing for its greater adoption.

✔️ The Bankcoin reserve currency is based on ex-post gold price. Its inherent value in the digital economy is protected by 9 registered financial innovation patents.

🔺 For more information about the Bankcoin currency, see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/14/image175312e3a8c68056.md.png

As I understand it, it will be most profitable to buy coins when the price of gold is lower.
In fact, you need to follow the graphs of the price of gold in order to profitably buy these coins.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:53:58 PM

In which country is the project registered as a legal entity? Do you have your own office and where can I find out more information about the team?
perrystg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:18:21 PM

the idea itself is very interesting for me and the team will be able to build a new means of payment in the future.
I wonder if you plan to launch an Internet banking application?
phahatpoho

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:51:47 PM

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:37:49 AM

The current market situation has banks losing their market share and revenue to digital currencies. Since the current banking system is very slow at adapting to changes on the financial market, more agile digital instruments such as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are putting the pressure on the industry.

Bankcoin Reserve Coin, as opposed to other cryptocurrencies on the market, wasn’t created to compete with banks. This new multifunctional product allows banks to adapt and adopt innovation through Bankcoin Reserve and its licenses.

However, the main difference between Bankcoin Reserve Coin and other cryptocurrencies is that its price is pegged to the maximum market price of one troy ounce of gold as of the previous month. This price becomes the minimum price on the coin for the following month.

In other words, Bankcoin Reserve Coin doesn’t manufacture its market price, meaning that the current gold price defines the price on the coin.

🔺 For more information on Bankcoin Reserve Coinhttps://bankcoinreserve.io/bcr-fundamentals

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:43:44 AM

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

the wallet has already been launched and now it remains only to wait for the launch of the passive income opportunity. I think this will be just a great opportunity for me.
phahatpoho

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

What do you need to know about Bankcoin?

✔️ Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) has its own price setting mechanism based on the last highest price of gold. The last price on gold was established at 1557 USD per troy ounce. Should this price change, it will be corrected to support the price stability that no other cryptocurrency demonstrates.

✔️ The Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) system gives its users access to a decentralized financial system that allows seamless transactions between its participants. This network built on blockchain will use tangible (i.e. land ownership rights) and intangible (patents and intellectual property) assets, legitimizing the Bankcoin currency and allowing for its greater adoption.

✔️ The Bankcoin reserve currency is based on ex-post gold price. Its inherent value in the digital economy is protected by 9 registered financial innovation patents.

🔺 For more information about the Bankcoin currency, see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/14/image175312e3a8c68056.md.png

The fact that the team has patents is very important for me. And I like how this project is developing. At the moment I have not seen anything like this on this forum and I am glad that this is a good use of blockchain technology.

blockchain that will be used every day by millions of users. Technically, the project has such an opportunity, but much will depend on marketing.
swiritodem

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:11:33 PM

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.

I'm just going to buy some coins for me in the near future in order to launch a wallet and receive passive income.
Aldivasokd

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:42:43 PM

In which country is the project registered as a legal entity? Do you have your own office and where can I find out more information about the team?
and I think that the team needs to take part in various kinds of blockchain events in order to make the project as popular as possible in a short time.
joglin

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:17:26 PM

where can I read more about your patents?
I wanted to understand what they mean? I would like to understand all this.
priscilliaa

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:51:07 PM

The economic model seemed really interesting to me. And the fact that the team has its own patents is really important. In fact, in this forum I have not seen anything like it.
tina3440

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:32:30 PM

it is impressive that the team was already able to get a listing on popular exchanges. It can be concluded that the demand for a coin will be high and the project will also develop rapidly.

I was also pleased with the listing.
perhaps in the future we will see a listing on the binance. It will be just fine. But now we also see fairly popular exchanges.
they already have a listing on popular exchanges.
You can buy coins now. The price of gold will rise in any case, and I'm sure of it.
silverguy

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

please tell me how long will it take to start the nodes?
For me, this is the main motivation for buying coins and it is very important.

I have already bought coins and now I am waiting for this opportunity for me.
All the same, getting 10% per year is a very good motivation.

This will be a great project. I also want to receive 10% per year and also the price of gold will increase in the future. it will be a good investment for the long term.
priscilliaa

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:36:02 PM

the idea itself is very interesting for me and the team will be able to build a new means of payment in the future.
I wonder if you plan to launch an Internet banking application?

it will be a wallet and the more I have not seen any announcements.
I think users will not need anything other than launch a mobile wallet.
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:11:10 PM

When can we expect a listing on a large exchange? e.g Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:35:54 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2019, 08:43:48 AM by Bankcoin Reserve

What does Bankcoin Reserve Coin have going for it?

▪️ eliminates the need to loan money from external financial entities;
▪️ eliminates the need to issue treasury bonds to cover interest on existing loans;
▪️ lowers interest burden on taxpayers;
▪️ creates a new revenue stream for governments that offsets taxes by generating new profits;
▪️ Bankcoin is the only product out there backed by commodities supporting secondary mining blockchain innovation, all patent-protected.

All of the above makes Bankcoin Reserve Coin a unique financial instrument that can offer new opportunities to eliminate financial problems and gain additional accumulative income for every user – be it a government, bank, small and medium business or even a private investor.

🔺 To learn more about Bankcoin Reserve Coin, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _

What kind of opportunities does Bankcoin Reserve Coin open up for its users?

✔️ With Bankcoin Reserve governments can create and provide its citizens with opportunities to open up small and medium enterprises by taking advantage of the interest-free principle;

✔️ Partnership with Bankcoin Reserve will support and strengthen governments’ positions on the market by providing the means to handle export using the BCR money channels that rely on the latest mobile and blockchain technologies.

✔️ Ethical treasury bonds can be implemented and adopted alongside with an already existing system of treasury bonds – the profits from Bankcoin Reserve Coin will cover the interest costs.

✔️ Bankcoin Reserve is very simple to implement and is already compliant with AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) protocols. It’s also auditable and insurable. The underlying software has been thoroughly screened and tested.

🔺 To learn more about the advantages of Bankcoin Reserve Coin and much more – see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io!

Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:40:16 AM

When can we expect a listing on a large exchange? e.g Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc
The team is negotiating a listing on major exchanges. If an agreement is reached, we will talk about it in our social networks.

USA and Australia
amstamcoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:04:19 PM

I'm interested, too. But already they have a listing on pretty reputable exchanges.
I have already allocated a small budget to buy tokens .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: