Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.9.0][NGC] NigeriaCoin - Skein - Coin Distribution Symmetry - Mar 26  (Read 33392 times)
nigeriacoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:06:19 PM

Next we should have a coin for Somalia. Those poor Somali pirates are only kidnapping people for ransom because they have no choice. If if wasn't for the greedy merchants sending there ships through those waters, the Somali people would not have the opportunity to be a pirate.

I don't know how you can compare Somali pirates and rebel warlords with guns to 419 scams from some guy sitting behind a computer terminal.

I didn't realize that there is acceptable levels of crime to sympathise for. If you're one for equality, don't discriminate one criminal over another. You should embrace all crime.

I see your point here.  *sarcasm* Murderers should be treated equally to shoplifters.  I'm glad I don't live in your world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:25:55 PM

Next we should have a coin for Somalia. Those poor Somali pirates are only kidnapping people for ransom because they have no choice. If if wasn't for the greedy merchants sending there ships through those waters, the Somali people would not have the opportunity to be a pirate.

I don't know how you can compare Somali pirates and rebel warlords with guns to 419 scams from some guy sitting behind a computer terminal.

I didn't realize that there is acceptable levels of crime to sympathise for. If you're one for equality, don't discriminate one criminal over another. You should embrace all crime.

I see your point here.  *sarcasm* Murderers should be treated equally to shoplifters.  I'm glad I don't live in your world.

A murderer should not be treated equal to a shoplifter. By your standards, we should charge the murderer and pay the shoplifter. So I'm glad you don't live in my world too.
nigeriacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:25:50 PM

A murderer should not be treated equal to a shoplifter. By your standards, we should charge the murderer and pay the shoplifter. So I'm glad you don't live in my world too.

Maybe my example wasn't strong enough.  What if the shoplifter was a mother who couldn't afford food for her child?  Wouldn't you want to donate money to help her?
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:35:45 PM

You Americans (or others that spend their time on the English spoken internet) which tend to point fingers at anyone in the world, just quit the socio-politic discussions, the view of Nigerian scams and other offtopic garbage.

What matters is: scam coin, or legit? If there is IPO or large premine, escrow is required.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nigeriacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:39:02 PM

You Americans (or others that spend their time on the English spoken internet) which tend to point fingers at anyone in the world, just quit the socio-politic discussions, the view of Nigerian scams and other offtopic garbage.

What matters is: scam coin, or legit? If there is IPO or large premine, escrow is required.

100% open to having the proof of burn - CDS block escrowed.  We have custom scripts which burn blocks every 2 minutes to offset inflation and the escrow agent would have to run these also.  Who would you suggest?
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:39:53 PM

Maybe my example wasn't strong enough.  What if the shoplifter was a mother who couldn't afford food for her child?  Wouldn't you want to donate money to help her?

That is a much better example. If the mother asked for help before becoming a thief, I could sympathize, and would be willing to help. I would never sympathize for a Nigerian scammer. I have almost been a victim of one of these scams. A man claiming to be from my area, but on missionary assignment in Nigeria, was renting his house out. After being told that once my money order is received in Nigeria, he would overnight me the keys. Finding it strange that he took his house keys to Africa with him, I looked a little deeper. The house didn't belong to him and it was vacant because it was for sale, not for rent. The man took photos from a real estate website and reposted the pictures on Craigslist. So I guess I am a greedy bastard that deserves to be ripped off, just because I was looking for affordable housing.

nigeriacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:54:49 AM

47% pre-mine is a bad idea

Please read the paper and think about the economics behind it.  It's not a traditional premine.
nigeriacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:41:04 AM

Still looking for more pools, exchanges, and local Nigerian outreach.

Bounties available based on experience.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:44:06 AM

like nigeria's currency, this shitbox dilution coin is one among many nuts in the heap of shit that is stinking up and hyperinflating the crypto world.

This coin needs to die in a fire.
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:52:38 AM

like nigeria's currency, this shitbox dilution coin is one among many nuts in the heap of shit that is stinking up and hyperinflating the crypto world.

This coin needs to die in a fire.
It would have to be born before it can die. I don't see this Nigeriacoin heap of shit even launching. The developer sympathizes with con men and scammers, yet expects us to trust him. He believes getting scammed is the victims fault.
Zambe

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:14:32 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 01:25:16 AM by Zambe

We have dedicated team behind this coin. If you read details you will see this is different. Getting discriminated because of Nigeria and its reputation is not right.

Here is Nigeria Coin anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAT6fEn0zw
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:21:40 AM

We have dedicated team behind this coin. If you read details you will see this is different. Getting discriminated because of Nigeria and its reputation is not right.

Here is Nigeria Coin anthem:

Has a sockpuppet joined the conversation? I think it is a perfect reason to discriminate against him. He blames victims not criminals. I've heard a lot of rapists do that. Is the Nigeriacoin plan to rape the community of its Bitcoin? My guess is, yes it is. I would say for you to read the original post, but my guess it, your puppet master is the one that wrote it.
Zambe

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:26:14 AM

We launch to offer alternative for Nigeria. Country is undergoing big changes right now.

Please do not sabotage our work.

Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:32:17 AM

We launch to offer alternative for Nigeria. Country is undergoing big changes right now.

How can I sabotage it? If I see a pile of shit on the ground and decide I want to destroy it, I can't. No matter how much I keep stomping on it, it is still a pile of shit. It can't become anymore worthless, because all we are talking about is a heap of shit.
nigeriacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:38:30 AM

How can I sabotage it? If I see a pile of shit on the ground and decide I want to destroy it, I can't. No matter how much I keep stomping on it, it is still a pile of shit. It can't become anymore worthless, because all we are talking about is a heap of shit.

If you don't want to participate, please leave and stop trolling our thread.  You clearly don't have any benefit to add to Nigeria.
nigeriacoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

NigeriaCoin official song!

Please share!    Grin
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:43:06 AM

If you don't want to participate, please leave and stop trolling our thread.  You clearly don't have any benefit to add to Nigeria.
Bullshit, I don't. I am currently helping a Nigerian Prince get out of a Spanish prison. The payoff is going to be frickin' huge compared to what I can get mining from the shitbox.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:55:33 AM

The Official Song for Nigeria Coin is a Laugh and a half, couldn't believe what I was hearing, I Rhyme better than that PMSL, Sounds like it was recorded with Low Budget Hardware/Software as well !
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:59:44 AM

The Official Song for Nigeria Coin is a Laugh and a half, couldn't believe what I was hearing, I Rhyme better than that PMSL, Sounds like it was recorded with Low Budget Hardware/Software as well !
They made it after sharing a case of beer and a giant blunt. They should have sobered up before posting it online though. I bet it sounded a lot better in their heads.
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:01:08 AM

NigeriaCoin official song!

Please share!    Grin

Nigia! Nigia! NigiaCOIN!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: