Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (In Stock) Gridseed USB miners - $189.95 with Free Hosting and Electricity!  (Read 18047 times)
rob1313

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

mine are still up

tip if i help you. doge: D7zzbMR9mxmtDQWWNfrRGY5fFNUnrwexSQ or BTC: 1Fot8CrsuxcZUw6qYX3sVpNo5MDtaf7ZS2
leave rep here for any transaction. 
BTC mining contracts for only 0.0058 BTC / GHs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:26:31 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:41:17 PM by JHammer

Strange.. Well it will be nice when they get it to where we can log in and see our miners..

I am on Waffle and there is some talk over on their thread of some strange DSN issues or something going on..   I had fail overs set but they might not be working..

Hopefully someone is around where they can check on mine to see what is up(Or down)

I have 2 GPU miners here at my house going on Waffle and they seem ok..

Thanks!
trilogy456

Activity: 69

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:01:29 PM

Hi..  Are the hosted units down?    My 20 pack is not currently hashing any longer

Same here. Have other miners pointed to the same pool as GAW hosted miners, and the hosted miners have stopped.

Not too alarmed here, just wanted to verify I'm having the same issue for at least the last hour or so.

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
JHammer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:06:54 PM

Hi..  Are the hosted units down?    My 20 pack is not currently hashing any longer

Same here. Have other miners pointed to the same pool as GAW hosted miners, and the hosted miners have stopped.

Not too alarmed here, just wanted to verify I'm having the same issue for at least the last hour or so.

Bill Just emailed me he was looking and mine look to be restarted and coming back up..

Man GAW is always on the ball...  VERY impressed..  But I am sure(As will I) they will be glad when they can get it setup so we can log in and do stuff like this ourselves.

JHammer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:45:14 PM

So who thinks we should open another round of free hosting? Smiley

Heck Yes..    I have some friends that might be interested if you do..   Wish I could afford to get more..  But loving my Hosted 20 pack..   Grin
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:58:15 AM

Hi guys, sorry for the blimp today. Our engineers are working on upgrading our code that manages our farm at this very moment. Thank you for your patience!

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
JHammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:41:05 AM

That's a big blimp!!

Is something to be expected if I order?

Do you guys have your act together fully yet? or just pumping out miners to people?

Well they responded to my blimp and had me back up within 20 min of emailing them..  Now that is a blimp.    Grin
JHammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:47:38 AM

that's nice of them..how many times has this happened since you ordered from them?

Once...  And my issue was the pool I was on..  Was not even really GAW's issue..

It will be good when they can implement the ability for us to log in and control our own hosted miners..  Not sure what the ETA is on that..

JHammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:09:58 AM

oh, and why did you have to email them? what if you didn't check? you would be paying for a service which was not working?

They should have emailed you if they knew there was a problem.

So your saying your pool stopped working? and not the gaw miners?

Yes.  As I said above..  It was a pool issue.. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that?Huh?

I am going to assume you are competition to GAW..  But nice try..
JHammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:30:38 AM

Your first post on here sounded unusually confrontational....    Which I found very odd and why I am still pretty confident you are some competing company..  Come on man.. Dont be so obvious..  If you read the 9 pages of comments on here, your would know how us customers feel about GAW..  They been in business now what a week or two..

I am not going to go into detail about my pool and what issue it had, but I will go into detail about how fast GAW responded to my email about the issue..

Create you another account and come at it from a different more subtle approach..
JHammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:49:01 AM

Uh Hu..  I believe you..   

Nice try man..

Bye.

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:42:00 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in GAW Miners. We would like to elaborate on some of the questions being asked.

First, you must remember Scrypt Mining hosting is fairly new. For example, some of the drivers required were written less than a week ago. It's the nature of a fast moving industry.

Plus, there is the challenge of managing in large scale. This week, there were times we were selling 100 miners every ten minutes. We are hosting these at a very large scale.

We have operated a large scale ISP for many years. So we know that when you combine brand new hardware, on top of a huge scale deployment, there will be challenges.

Even the Gridseed units themselves don't preform 100% of the time. In fact, we continue to improve the hardware of our customers by supplementing under-performing hardware with our own cluster. This is to insure an even higher level of reliability than a customer may have on their own.

Also, this entire service is also free of charge.

It's not perfect yet, and there will occasionally be issues as we work through uncharted territory and innovate in places no one has.

We welcome being held to a high standard, and we will continue to strive to meet and exceed your expectations.

GAW Miners

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:42:47 AM

ok, good info there..so are you saying that you don't have setup properly yet? and that we can expect random downtimes?

when do you expect to have it all together?

I would like to spend my money on a hosted solution when it is fully functional, not when it crashes randomly.

I cant afford not to have my units running if that's what your saying, and it may be better if i buy them and set them up at my residence if your hosting is flawed at this time.

and if that's the case,, are you the cheapest seller on this site? I ask, because i just signed up and didn't really check all the competition out, i just saw positive feedback for your site, and started there.

i just want to make a logical choice.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in GAW Miners. To answer your questions:

First, you must remember Scrypt Mining hosting is fairly new. For example, some of the drivers required were written less than a week ago. It's the nature of a fast moving industry.

Plus, there is the challenge of managing in large scale. This week, there were times we were selling 100 miners every ten minutes. We are hosting these at a very large scale.

We have operated a large scale ISP for many years. So we know that when you combine brand new hardware, on top of a huge scale deployment, there will be challenges.

Even the Gridseed units themselves don't preform 100% of the time. In fact, we continue to improve the hardware of our customers by supplementing under-performing hardware with our own cluster. This is to insure an even higher level of reliability than a customer may have on their own.

Also, this entire service is also free of charge.

It's not perfect yet, and there will occasionally be issues as we work through uncharted territory and innovate in places no one has.

We welcome being held to a high standard, and we will continue to strive to meet and exceed your expectations. Please contact us directly at: info@gawminers.com if you have farther questions. Thanks!

GAW Miners

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:02:50 AM

i just want to make a logical choice.

It sounds like the logical choice for you would be to just buy the miners and have them shipped to you. Then you could host them anyway you want, ensure there is no downtime, even volt-mod them if you like... full control. Now you insist that GAW and/or its customers have to prove something to you even though the "blip" seems to have been an issue with wafflepool reported by many users, not just GAW customers. I'm having a hard time to imagine the kind of "proof" that would satisfy you, what would it have to be?
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:41:30 AM

Looks like our rigs made the news Smiley

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1704-where-you-can-order-gridseed-5-chip-btcltc-asic-miners-from/

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:54:58 PM

GAW Miners Hosted 10 Pack Announcement 3/23/14

We are excited to announce another batch of our free hosted miners. The order page is up, and the miners will go live 4/27/14. Deliveries will happen based on your order time.

Thank you for your continued support! We hope to be serving you soon.

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:17:12 PM

We are excited to announce another batch of our free hosted miners. The order page is up, and the miners will go live 4/27/14. Deliveries will happen based on your order time.

Are you sure about 4/27/14?  Don't you mean 3/27/14?
Otherwise it would mean you need over 1 month to get these puppies hashing and up to now we surely aren't used to these long waiting times on your side ;-)

Btw I'm still awaiting a reply on my open issue #1299

Cheers

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:45:59 PM

Are you sure about 4/27/14?  Don't you mean 3/27/14?
Otherwise it would mean you need over 1 month to get these puppies hashing and up to now we surely aren't used to these long waiting times on your side ;-)

Btw I'm still awaiting a reply on my open issue #1299

Cheers

You right, its 3/27/14. Its been updated!

bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:01:05 AM

I was just checking out your 15 Mh/s offering, and I was confused by some of the quantities on here.

• 43 X Gridseed Miner
  • 1 X Server to control all miners!
  • 4 x 12V 30A 360w DC industrial power supply
  • 4 x 10 Port usb hub (high quality for stability)
  • 4 2.5mm DC power cables
  • 4 x usb mini data cables
  • 1 x network cables
  • 4 x Country especific power adaptors (AU, EU, US, UK) to plug in 24 power supplies, 12 usb hubs and 12 controller

Why does it only include 4 usb and power cables, doesn't it need one for each of the 43 miners?  Also is one server enough to manage all 43 miners, I for whatever reason thought they maxxed out at 10 units each.

Thanks!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:12:55 AM

I was just checking out your 15 Mh/s offering, and I was confused by some of the quantities on here.

• 43 X Gridseed Miner
  • 1 X Server to control all miners!
  • 4 x 12V 30A 360w DC industrial power supply
  • 4 x 10 Port usb hub (high quality for stability)
  • 4 2.5mm DC power cables
  • 4 x usb mini data cables
  • 1 x network cables
  • 4 x Country especific power adaptors (AU, EU, US, UK) to plug in 24 power supplies, 12 usb hubs and 12 controller

Why does it only include 4 usb and power cables, doesn't it need one for each of the 43 miners?  Also is one server enough to manage all 43 miners, I for whatever reason thought they maxxed out at 10 units each.

Thanks!

Just a typo, sorry about that, we are fixing now Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: