Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (In Stock) Gridseed USB miners - $189.95 with Free Hosting and Electricity!  (Read 18047 times)
JbCLtC

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:49:33 AM

thanks for the reply Sad Edit the site so no one has to be disappointed like me. lol Us poor people need innovative solutions!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winner88

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:53:02 AM

You increased the none hosted 10 pack to 1999.95 and yet still add $200 for 5 delivery guarantee delivery. Wasn't the reason you gave for price increase to offer free shipping? I am confused.

Yet the single unit price is still 189.95. So it's cheaper to just buy a single unit than 20 units? Or maybe just waste another 19 keystrokes increasing the quantity of the single unit model (to 20) for a $10 per keystroke savings. It definitely doesn't have to be this complicated.
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 05:58:09 AM

You increased the none hosted 10 pack to 1999.95 and yet still add $200 for 5 delivery guarantee delivery. Wasn't the reason you gave for price increase to offer free shipping? I am confused.

Yet the single unit price is still 189.95. So it's cheaper to just buy a single unit than 20 units? Or maybe just waste another 19 keystrokes increasing the quantity of the single unit model (to 20) for a $10 per keystroke savings. It definitely doesn't have to be this complicated.

Hi, sorry for the confusion.

The ten pack is more then just miners. It includes all the hardware and cables to begin mining. This is why there is a small difference in cost.

As previously mentioned, we are working on getting the cost down and will have some news about that soon. The changes will retroact to existing customers.

Please feel free to contact us at info@gawminers.com

Thanks for the support!

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
fotoskyen_dk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:16:15 PM

Hi I would like to know which carriers you are using for international orders? I live in Denmark (Not remote area)

I tried to use your contact fomr on the website, with no luck Sad

LiteCoin Mining Contracts - www.mismolly.dk - 1MH/s $125
TechByPC

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:10:46 PM

I'd like to add my compliments here. I ordered a single miner and in spite of a Coinbase issue, the miner arrived the next day and is working great. Their customer support email system is state of the art and their communication is excellent. If this is how they operate when they are slammed with new orders, I have no doubt this company will end up being one of the few who are long-lasting in this new industry.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:45:22 PM

I'd like to add my compliments here. I ordered a single miner and in spite of a Coinbase issue, the miner arrived the next day and is working great. Their customer support email system is state of the art and their communication is excellent. If this is how they operate when they are slammed with new orders, I have no doubt this company will end up being one of the few who are long-lasting in this new industry.

I couldn't agree with that statement more.

There are too many of us who have been taken advantage of by greedy sellers just looking out to make profits and have no intention on providing any kind of support for their Paying customers, or have any system in place even close to what GAW has going on.

Don't even get me started on the whole pre-order scam thing either.

I wouldn't even consider going with anyone else at this point for future purchases, solely based on the last few days they have been online and supporting customers while they were "slammed" with orders.

I am extremely happy with my purchase from GAW and the support I have received.

Thanks again GAW for being the "real deal"!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
rob1313

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:53:38 PM

How many devices can your included controll board controll?

tip if i help you. doge: D7zzbMR9mxmtDQWWNfrRGY5fFNUnrwexSQ or BTC: 1Fot8CrsuxcZUw6qYX3sVpNo5MDtaf7ZS2
leave rep here for any transaction. 
BTC mining contracts for only 0.0058 BTC / GHs
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

How many devices can your included controll board controll?

Hi, we recommend up to 10. But we are working on adding more Smiley

Thanks

Zor

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:38:26 PM

Any update coming on shipping?

Looking to make an order ... but that $20/unit mark sucks and puts me out of an extra miner I could have ordered, otherwise.

I was like, well hell.  Fine, I guess I'll do what I don't want to do, go with hosted miners.

But, "go figure," that got taken away unless you order a 10pack.

Come on guys, can't win here!
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

Seems the Creditcard processor is not working. Tried three cards and all gave me a whoops error page. Ordered a 10unit hosted package.

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
eddied316

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:39:58 PM

I've PMd you about my order of 10 gridseed with accessories. Still waiting on a reply

was it shipped?
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:39:14 PM

Excited I got in on 2 X 10 packs with the free hosting..   Do we know how long it will be until we are up and hashing?

Thanks!

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Excited I got in on 2 X 10 packs with the free hosting..   Do we know how long it will be until we are up and hashing?

Thanks!

Thanks for the purchase.

We are excited by the enthusiasm of the community for our company. We sold out of all 150 miners in 10 minues of them going live! We will have you online with in a few hours. Thanks!

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:08:58 PM

Thanks!

Thanks for the purchase.

We are excited by the enthusiasm of the community for our company. We sold out of all 150 miners in 10 minues of them going live! We will have you online with in a few hours. Thanks!

Great,

My purchase did eventually go through and got in on 10 hosted miners

Order #612

Already got a questions, with the purchase I filled in the ghash pool. How will I be able to change pools later on?

Cheers

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:16:38 PM

I've PMd you about my order of 10 gridseed with accessories. Still waiting on a reply

was it shipped?

Hi, your payment cleared yesterday, and your package was delivered one day later (today) and signed for at 1:46

Please let us know if you did not received it at: info@gawminers.com

Thank you for your order!

JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:25:58 PM

Thanks!

Thanks for the purchase.

Great,

My purchase did eventually go through and got in on 10 hosted miners

Order #612

Already got a questions, with the purchase I filled in the ghash pool. How will I be able to change pools later on?

Cheers

I had a question too..

Do you guys support Fail over pools?   If so how do I get you that Info so you can add it to my 20 pack?   The web site only had a place for me to enter in 1 pool URL but I like to have 1 or 2 more set to fail over in case my main URL is down.

Thanks!
bootsfirst

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:39:30 PM

I’m a very new poster here but I’ve been GPU mining for a while. I’ve been hesitant to take the plunge with ASIC hardware because none of the resellers I’ve seen floating around felt legit. I decided to take a chance with these guys and I’ve been super pleased with the way they’ve handled everything.

Even though they are just starting up and seem to be flooded with business/orders (good problems to have), they’ve taken care of all my issues quickly. I received my 10x kit today.  I had some questions re: the power unit so I called in and got someone on the phone immediately. Due to a misunderstanding, I managed to fry a component. After a few minutes on the phone they offered to send me a replacement at no charge. This is the type of service that makes a small new vendor stand out in a crowd.

I can’t recommend them enough…..again, I know I’m new and I’m sure some people will be skeptical about taking advice from someone they don’t’ know…but try ordering from them and I’m sure you’ll be pleased/impressed as well.

If anyone has any questions about my experience, feel free to drop me a PM here, email me via my address in my profile, or reply here.
httpcore

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:24:51 PM

I’m a very new poster here but I’ve been GPU mining for a while. I’ve been hesitant to take the plunge with ASIC hardware because none of the resellers I’ve seen floating around felt legit. I decided to take a chance with these guys and I’ve been super pleased with the way they’ve handled everything.

Even though they are just starting up and seem to be flooded with business/orders (good problems to have), they’ve taken care of all my issues quickly. I received my 10x kit today.  I had some questions re: the power unit so I called in and got someone on the phone immediately. Due to a misunderstanding, I managed to fry a component. After a few minutes on the phone they offered to send me a replacement at no charge. This is the type of service that makes a small new vendor stand out in a crowd.

I can’t recommend them enough…..again, I know I’m new and I’m sure some people will be skeptical about taking advice from someone they don’t’ know…but try ordering from them and I’m sure you’ll be pleased/impressed as well.

If anyone has any questions about my experience, feel free to drop me a PM here, email me via my address in my profile, or reply here.

Shilling.

bootsfirst

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:28:46 PM

Shilling.

sorry you feel that way...just want to let people know that i've had a positive experience.....take from it what you will.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:43:03 PM

Even though they are just starting up and seem to be flooded with business/orders (good problems to have), they’ve taken care of all my issues quickly. I received my 10x kit today.  I had some questions re: the power unit so I called in and got someone on the phone immediately. Due to a misunderstanding, I managed to fry a component. After a few minutes on the phone they offered to send me a replacement at no charge. This is the type of service that makes a small new vendor stand out in a crowd.

Shilling.

Shilling?...really?, I guess you didn't read the other thousand posts of positive feedback for GAW as a new company on the scene....oh wait am I shilling too? heaven forbid!

Instead of accusing people for giving positive feedback, why don't you see for yourself and then YOU can be called for shilling as a dedicated customer from an awesome company.

You can accuse anyone with a one word response of Shilling, but hey, if they are doing what they say and people are extremely happy with them...why are you so skeptical? do you have a side business in china as a competitor somewhere?

You can always call China at 3am and hope some guy in his basement understands your order.

Just my 2BTC Smiley - sorry if I like people who deliver on their promises...I am a fan.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: