Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (In Stock) Gridseed USB miners - $189.95 with Free Hosting and Electricity!  (Read 18047 times)
Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:15:33 PM

Well you did come through and issue me a tracking number the same day I ordered, so kudos for that.

However, I am a bit concerned in the following:

Code:
Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:
Priority Mail 3-Day™

Features:

$50 insurance included

USPS Tracking™

when I pull up my tracking number.

Priority Mail 3-Day, really? Now this is outright misrepresentation when over and over you have claimed overnight delivery.

At $20 a unit I think you could ship with a real overnight services such as Fed-Ex or UPS. Also the $50 insurance? Hardly enough to refund my shipping costs if it gets damaged.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:22:05 PM

Well you did come through and issue me a tracking number the same day I ordered, so kudos for that.

However, I am a bit concerned in the following:

Code:
Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:
Priority Mail 3-Day™

Features:

$50 insurance included

USPS Tracking™

when I pull up my tracking number.

Priority Mail 3-Day, really? Now this is outright misrepresentation when over and over you have claimed overnight delivery.

At $20 a unit I think you could ship with a real overnight services such as Fed-Ex or UPS. Also the $50 insurance? Hardly enough to refund my shipping costs if it gets damaged.

Just checked in to this, there was a mix up in the tracking number. Its coming overnight, you will have tomorrow Smiley

A new tracking number is being sent

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:38:24 PM

When do you expect to have 10 units hosted in stock again?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:01:21 PM

We are preparing more capacity to offer this again. There will be a waiting list posted soon for those that would like to be notified first.

bootsfirst

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

i sent in an email...my order from yesterday (#540) still shows processing...paid via paypal...just wanted to verify everything is moving along as expected.
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:26:47 PM

i sent in an email...my order from yesterday (#540) still shows processing...paid via paypal...just wanted to verify everything is moving along as expected.

Yep, tracking will go out in a few hours. Everything is on track for tomorrow delivery Smiley

HolyScott

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:29:17 PM

Yep, tracking will go out in a few hours. Everything is on track for tomorrow delivery Smiley

So I should also feel at ease that my order number #549 also would have shipped out yesterday, I will have tracking number shortly, and everything is also on track for tomorrow delivery?

Regards Scott
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:31:00 PM

We are preparing more capacity to offer this again. There will be a waiting list posted soon for those that would like to be notified first.

Put me on top of the list  Wink

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 09:47:07 PM

Put me on top of the list  Wink

Hi, please find the waiting list at:
http://gawminers.com/hosted-waiting-list/

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

Hi!

In an effort to handle the increased orders we are receiving, we are switching shopping carts. Our new shopping cart will enable us to better manage large volumes of orders. While we are making the move, we will be suspending new orders for the next 24-48 hours.

We are very excited about the figure and will be back with some exciting news shortly!

jmordica

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:03:32 PM

Hello, what kind of shipping do you provide to Canada and through whar carrier?
I try to avoid getting anything sent from out of contry through anyone who does not make a switch over to canada post. If at all I can help it I prefer USPS as UPS, DHL, ect all charge retarded ridiculous brokerage fees.

Hi SummersideGuy, I believe this question may have been missed earlier and I just wanted to take a second to respond.

If the order is shipped from overseas (Overnight) it will most likely come via DHL which should suffice for you. If it is shipping from our U.S. location, it will go out via FedEx.
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:19:50 AM

Hi!

In an effort to handle the increased orders we are receiving, we are switching shopping carts. Our new shopping cart will enable us to better manage large volumes of orders. While we are making the move, we will be suspending new orders for the next 24-48 hours.

We are very excited about the figure and will be back with some exciting news shortly!

Your post said you're not taking orders anymore, but there is no word of this on the website... so, are you still taking orders on the website?  Thanks!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
rob1313

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:35:09 AM

Hi!

Your post said you're not taking orders anymore, but there is no word of this on the website... so, are you still taking orders on the website?  Thanks!

You can olny order 10 pack on site and non hosted units. some say add to cart others say read more.

tip if i help you. doge: D7zzbMR9mxmtDQWWNfrRGY5fFNUnrwexSQ or BTC: 1Fot8CrsuxcZUw6qYX3sVpNo5MDtaf7ZS2
leave rep here for any transaction. 
BTC mining contracts for only 0.0058 BTC / GHs
jmordica

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:50:51 AM

Hi!

Hi there, please check again Smiley

We are currently working on bringing back the hosted gridseed products shortly. Stay tuned!
jmordica

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:56:13 AM

Hi!

You can olny order 10 pack on site and non hosted units. some say add to cart others say read more.

Hi rob1313, we were certainly a bit overloaded with new orders today but have recently allowed new orders. The hosted products will be back up shortly as we allocate more resources for purchase Smiley

For now, please fill out our waiting list form so you can be on the list for provisioning as soon as the service becomes available again. http://gawminers.com/hosted-waiting-list/

Thanks.
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:51:12 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 05:02:47 AM by GAW Miners

Hello!

I have a question for the community, I would like your feedback. We are toying around with an idea and want to see what you think.

What if we increased our 10 pack pricing by $200. The trade off would be that we would then offer free priority shipping........and.......we would also host the miner for free, and as long as you want! You would never pay for hosting, bandwidth, and electric.

If you ever want to take it out of our hosting, we would just ship it to you free.

Also, you could sell your miner to another. You would be able to change the ownership of the account. Once the new owner takes over, he would get the same free hosting (increases your resale value), and he can also have the unit shipped to him when he is ready.

What do you guys think? Would this be something that would be kind of neat? Or a game changer?

Naturally if we did this, we would offer it for all our future products too.

trilogy456

Activity: 69

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:51:13 AM

Hello!

I have a question for the community, I would like your feedback. We are toying around with an idea and want to see what you think.

What if we increased our 10 pack pricing by $200. The trade off would be that we would then offer free priority shipping........and.......we would also host the miner for free, and as long as you want! You would never pay for hosting, bandwidth, and electric.

If you ever want to take it out of our hosting, we would just ship it to you free.

Also, you could sell your miner to another. You would be able to change the ownership of the account. Once the new owner takes over, he would get the same free hosting (increases your resale value), and he can also have the unit shipped to him when he is ready.

What do you guys think? Would this be something that would be kind of neat? Or a game changer?

Naturally if we did this, we would offer it for all our future products too.
Yes to free hosting and shipping for price increase. Any time you add these "free" perks it makes it more attractive.

With the price increase, it would put you on par with other sellers; however, you are offering free hosting. (Maybe add an Express shipping option. It will never be fast enough for some people though. Overnight shipping =/= overnight delivery.  A 5 day guarantee is still really good. Processing an order may take a day, shipping may take a day, and even USPS Express Mail can't guarantee 1 day delivery everywhere.)

And I can vouch that GAW will compensate anyone when they say they will, should they continue to offer such a guarantee.

Yes to being able to transfer ownership.  100% percent.

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
googlemaster1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:47:09 AM

Out of stock on the Single units?  I want to take a plunge into a new baby company, but not for 3.2 BTC. Tongue

Help me out guiyz Tongue

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
bootsfirst

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:19:52 PM

whelp...more than a few hours have passed. no tracking number rec'd. order status still processing....updates please?
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:30:24 PM

Anyone know what these blue cables are (source) - they look really neat would love to grab some
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: