Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (In Stock) Gridseed USB miners - $189.95 with Free Hosting and Electricity!  (Read 18047 times)
fotoskyen_dk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:57:52 PM

Really..... What carrier do you use for international orders?Huh  DHL, UPS, TNT??

I really would like to order, but anything that ends up with danish postal services are delayed for 2 weeks upon arrival, so I really need to know.....

LiteCoin Mining Contracts - www.mismolly.dk - 1MH/s $125
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:11:08 PM

Really..... What carrier do you use for international orders?Huh  DHL, UPS, TNT??

I really would like to order, but anything that ends up with danish postal services are delayed for 2 weeks upon arrival, so I really need to know.....

Hi, where are you located?

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:12:21 PM

Excited I got in on 2 X 10 packs with the free hosting..   Do we know how long it will be until we are up and hashing?

Thanks!

Thanks for the purchase.

We are excited by the enthusiasm of the community for our company. We sold out of all 150 miners in 10 minues of them going live! We will have you online with in a few hours. Thanks!

Great,

My purchase did eventually go through and got in on 10 hosted miners

Order #612

Already got a questions, with the purchase I filled in the ghash pool. How will I be able to change pools later on?

Cheers

I had a question too..

Do you guys support Fail over pools?   If so how do I get you that Info so you can add it to my 20 pack?   The web site only had a place for me to enter in 1 pool URL but I like to have 1 or 2 more set to fail over in case my main URL is down.

Thanks!

Hi please email us at support@gawminers.com and we will add that for you Smiley

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:13:23 PM

Hi I would like to know which carriers you are using for international orders? I live in Denmark (Not remote area)

I tried to use your contact fomr on the website, with no luck Sad

Hi, we use either fedex or DHL.

Please email us at info@gawminers.com for more information!

Thanks Smiley

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:37:11 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 11:48:47 PM by GAW Miners

Time for another update!

We have some great news! We now offer FREE Ground Shipping to anywhere in the USA or Canada!

In addition, we will be changing our Overnight Shipping to Express 1-3 day. Here is the new schedule:

10 Packs will now be $75
1 Miner will now $10

We are also pleased to offer a full credit for all shipping cost for orders please this week! If you purchased a 10 pack we will issue a $200 store credit. If you purchased 1 Miner, we will issue you a $20 credit. Please email us at: info@gawminers.com for your credit code.

Its been an incredible week. And we owe every bit of it to you!

We pledge to continue to raise the bar. Both for us, and the industry.

Thank you for all of you that have supported us our first launch. It will be a week we will never forget!

The GAW Miners Team

bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:27:50 AM

Time for another update!

We have some great news! We now offer FREE Ground Shipping to anywhere in the USA or Canada!

In addition, we will be changing our Overnight Shipping to Express 1-3 day. Here is the new schedule:

10 Packs will now be $75
1 Miner will now $10

We are also pleased to offer a full credit for all shipping cost for orders please this week! If you purchased a 10 pack we will issue a $200 store credit. If you purchased 1 Miner, we will issue you a $20 credit. Please email us at: info@gawminers.com for your credit code.

Its been an incredible week. And we owe every bit of it to you!

We pledge to continue to raise the bar. Both for us, and the industry.

Thank you for all of you that have supported us our first launch. It will be a week we will never forget!

The GAW Miners Team

Awesome news!  I'd been wanting to order, but the shipping was stopping me from moving forward.  Expect my order soon!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
eddied316

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:37:00 AM

I got my order of 10 Gridseeds, plus all the accessories!

May order another batch of 10 sometime.

Thanks again!
Zor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:41:35 AM

I really wanted to order 5 units but couldn't due to shipping so I went ahead and begrudgingly purchased 4.

Then a half hour later the shipping news was announced.  *facepalm*

Emailed support, got a code which refunded the prior shipping, ordered that #5 unit I wanted.

I finally don't have anything to complain about.

Great job so far.  =)
BigDaddyWooWoo

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:57:22 AM

In for two.  This is the best price around and with free ground shipping the total cost can't be beat.  Bought one from one of the other guys last week and paid a lot more.  I'll let everyone know how it goes when I've received them.
httpcore

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:20:13 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 07:31:36 AM by httpcore

I’m a very new poster here but I’ve been GPU mining for a while. I’ve been hesitant to take the plunge with ASIC hardware because none of the resellers I’ve seen floating around felt legit. I decided to take a chance with these guys and I’ve been super pleased with the way they’ve handled everything.

Even though they are just starting up and seem to be flooded with business/orders (good problems to have), they’ve taken care of all my issues quickly. I received my 10x kit today.  I had some questions re: the power unit so I called in and got someone on the phone immediately. Due to a misunderstanding, I managed to fry a component. After a few minutes on the phone they offered to send me a replacement at no charge. This is the type of service that makes a small new vendor stand out in a crowd.

I can’t recommend them enough…..again, I know I’m new and I’m sure some people will be skeptical about taking advice from someone they don’t’ know…but try ordering from them and I’m sure you’ll be pleased/impressed as well.

If anyone has any questions about my experience, feel free to drop me a PM here, email me via my address in my profile, or reply here.

Shilling.

Shilling?...really?, I guess you didn't read the other thousand posts of positive feedback for GAW as a new company on the scene....oh wait am I shilling too? heaven forbid!

Instead of accusing people for giving positive feedback, why don't you see for yourself and then YOU can be called for shilling as a dedicated customer from an awesome company.

You can accuse anyone with a one word response of Shilling, but hey, if they are doing what they say and people are extremely happy with them...why are you so skeptical? do you have a side business in china as a competitor somewhere?

You can always call China at 3am and hope some guy in his basement understands your order.

Just my 2BTC Smiley - sorry if I like people who deliver on their promises...I am a fan.

Also for dealing with China at 3am is complete bull. I deal with clients in Asia for my job and personal business and China's business hours are typically 4pm-12Pam PST .

I have nothing against GAW except for the spamming on this forum. I like what they're doing with ASIC sales but I'll point out shilling when I see it.

zoob

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:45:55 PM

Damn price drop on shipping is great.

One question though, what courier is used for Ground Ship to Canada?
I am asking because usually the "cheapest" UPS and FedEx options do not include brokerage fees and we get a big fat surprise of an invoice when they come to the door.

Cheers
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:59:27 PM

Purchased my Hosted 20 pack yesterday and they had me up and hashing last night..  I love these guys and I love Free Hosting..    Grin
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:23:28 PM

So who thinks we should open another round of free hosting? Smiley

bmoconno

New In Town...

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:25:59 PM

Order #641 was placed on March 21, 2014 and is currently processing.

How long does "Processing" usually take?  Does this include packing and stuff?  Or should I be worried that my CC company declined the charge?

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
rob1313

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:44:01 PM

So who thinks we should open another round of free hosting? Smiley

Im up for it.

tip if i help you. doge: D7zzbMR9mxmtDQWWNfrRGY5fFNUnrwexSQ or BTC: 1Fot8CrsuxcZUw6qYX3sVpNo5MDtaf7ZS2
leave rep here for any transaction. 
BTC mining contracts for only 0.0058 BTC / GHs
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:47:39 PM

Order #641 was placed on March 21, 2014 and is currently processing.

How long does "Processing" usually take?  Does this include packing and stuff?  Or should I be worried that my CC company declined the charge?

Hi,

I checked in your order, everything looks great. It will go out overnight on Monday.

Thank you for your order and support. For further help, please contact us at: info@gawminers.com

Thanks!

bmoconno

New In Town...

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:52:11 PM

Awesome!  Thanks for the reply, and I also think you should offer another round of free hosting but give me a little time to get some money back in the bank.  Tongue

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 06:08:12 PM

Also for dealing with China at 3am is complete bull. I deal with clients in Asia for my job and personal business and China's business hours are typically 4pm-12Pam PST .

I have nothing against GAW except for the spamming on this forum. I like what they're doing with ASIC sales but I'll point out shilling when I see it.

On the other hand you clearly have an axe to grind here for some reason. I'll point that out when I see it.

I have ordered some miners from GAW, haven't received them yet (probably coming Monday), they haven't responded to my query through their website, so I'm kind of on the fence about their level of service. Will update (or "shill") here when the package comes.
chongl

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:41:46 PM

Just got my units in from these guys...they went above and beyond and definitely understand customer service!
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:09:28 PM

Hi..  Are the hosted units down?    My 20 pack is not currently hashing any longer..  Not sure when it stopped as I just got home. .. Could someone please check on them

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: