Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★  (Read 83770 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:33:12 AM

Sounds very interesting. Someone please help me understand.

Each coin is worth $1? So the dev has millions in reserve in case people try to cash in the coins? Or is he hoping that the trade value on the exchanges will meet or exceed $1?

The dev of this coin has said that he will provide evidence that the mailout is real...

That's better than AUR with their "airdrop".

The evidence would need to show that the dev has 48% of $35,000,000 which is $16,800,000. I am not doubting that he does. But i am just wondering if people are aware of the ramifications of what the dev is saying here.

He is giving away almost $17 million dollars. If he has proof of that if will make nationwide news. Without proof, then he can just sell coins once it hits the exchanges. Or deal with alot of angry people if the exchange rate does not hold up.  Taking someone at face value that they are risking $17 million dollars without proof is not very smart. Anyway I hope this is true, could be very big... Will await the evidence. If people get scammed expecially in silicon valley it will mean bad news for future distributions like this.
We will post pictures of vouchers when they are ready, we will also post pictures of the local post offices in silicon valley as we are dropping off the vouchers, we will post pictures of the USPS employee with the vouchers. Any news coverage will be released on here as well, as we expect to have some when the mail drops begin.

Now that is what I like to hear!  Keep up the good work!  Everything has been amazing.
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:34:31 AM

Each coin is worth $1? So the dev has millions in reserve in case people try to cash in the coins? Or is he hoping that the trade value on the exchanges will meet or exceed $1?

The dev of this coin has said that he will provide evidence that the mailout is real...

The evidence would need to show that the dev has 48% of $35,000,000 which is $16,800,000. I am not doubting that he does. But i am just wondering if people are aware of the ramifications of what the dev is saying here.

He is giving away almost $17 million dollars. If he has proof of that if will make nationwide news. Without proof, then he can just sell coins once it hits the exchanges. Or deal with alot of angry people if the exchange rate does not hold up.  Taking someone at face value that they are risking $17 million dollars without proof is not very smart. Anyway I hope this is true, could be very big... Will await the evidence. If people get scammed expecially in silicon valley it will mean bad news for future distributions like this.
We will post pictures of vouchers when they are ready, we will also post pictures of the local post offices in silicon valley as we are dropping off the vouchers, we will post pictures of the USPS employee with the vouchers. Any news coverage will be released on here as well, as we expect to have some when the mail drops begin.

Posting pictures of vouchers does not prove you have  $17,000,000 dollars to risk. You are promising people that they can exchange the vouchers for $1. If the coins only trade at say .50c will you make up the $8.5 million difference?
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:35:50 AM

Posting pictures of vouchers does not prove you have  $17,000,000 dollars to risk. You are promising people that they can exchange the vouchers for $1. If the coins only trade at say .50c will you make up the $8.5 million difference?
I never promised anyone a $1 exchange rate. What do you mean?
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:36:22 AM

obvious sockpuppet is obvious

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:37:15 AM

http://xsv.multi-pool.eu/

down???
maccd123

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:39:36 AM

Working fine...just DDOSED on the front END.
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:42:35 AM

He is giving away almost $17 million dollars. If he has proof of that if will make nationwide news. Without proof, then he can just sell coins once it hits the exchanges. Or deal with alot of angry people if the exchange rate does not hold up.  Taking someone at face value that they are risking $17 million dollars without proof is not very smart. Anyway I hope this is true, could be very big... Will await the evidence. If people get scammed expecially in silicon valley it will mean bad news for future distributions like this.

Here is a direct quote from your voucher.

"Each coin has a dollar value and can be cashed out, traded or held as an investment."

Are you aware of the ramifications of that statement? You are promising everyone that your money is backed by USD. I am just trying to help you and the crypto community here. Because people don't seem to be aware of the ramification of your giveaway. You have to be honest on your voucher. It may even constitute fraud. Which could mean legal problems for you, and bad press for the crypto community.

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:44:41 AM

http://xsv.multi-pool.eu/

I can't login my coins are safe ?
dawj20

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:46:57 AM

He is giving away almost $17 million dollars. If he has proof of that if will make nationwide news. Without proof, then he can just sell coins once it hits the exchanges. Or deal with alot of angry people if the exchange rate does not hold up.  Taking someone at face value that they are risking $17 million dollars without proof is not very smart. Anyway I hope this is true, could be very big... Will await the evidence. If people get scammed expecially in silicon valley it will mean bad news for future distributions like this.

"Each coin has a dollar value and can be cashed out, traded or held as an investment."

Are you aware of the ramifications of that statement? You are promising everyone that your money is backed by USD. I am just trying to help you and the crypto community here. Because people don't seem to be aware of the ramification of your giveaway. You have to be honest on your voucher. It may even constitute fraud. Which could mean legal problems for you, and bad press for the crypto community.

The phrase "a dollar value" does not mean exactly $1. It could be worth 1 penny or less.
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:48:13 AM

The phrase "a dollar value" does not mean exactly $1. It could be worth 1 penny or less.

Are you being serious? Silicion valley is in the United States. The official currency is the "Dollar". The dollar is worth 100 cents.
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:49:14 AM

Are you aware of the ramifications of that statement? You are promising everyone that your money is backed by USD. I am just trying to help you and the crypto community here. Because people don't seem to be aware of the ramification of your giveaway. You have to be honest on your voucher. It may even constitute fraud. Take heed.

When someone says that has a dollar value and can be cashed out, that means that it has a USD value. Example: Does this have a dollar value? If so what is it? With that said I see where the confusion is coming from, I will email the printing company a new version where dollar is switched with USD to avoid any future mix ups.
Thank you.
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:51:18 AM

Are you aware of the ramifications of that statement? You are promising everyone that your money is backed by USD. I am just trying to help you and the crypto community here. Because people don't seem to be aware of the ramification of your giveaway. You have to be honest on your voucher. It may even constitute fraud. Take heed.

When someone says that has a dollar value and can be cashed out, that means that it has a USD value. Example: Does this have a dollar value? If so what is it? With that said I see where the confusion is coming from, I will email the printing company a new version where dollar is switched with USD to avoid any future mix ups.
Thank you.

Glad you recognize that i am only trying help save you from legal problems.  Switching to USD better but could still cause problems.. You just need to word the phrase better so that it does not promise value.

dawj20

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:51:55 AM

Are you being serious? Silicion valley is in the United States. The official currency is the "Dollar". The dollar is worth 100 cents.

I live in the US. Perhaps you are not familiar with the phrase. The "dollar value" could be any value when converted to USD.
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:54:36 AM

Posting pictures of vouchers does not prove you have  $17,000,000 dollars to risk. You are promising people that they can exchange the vouchers for $1. If the coins only trade at say .50c will you make up the $8.5 million difference?

I live in the US. Perhaps you are not familiar with the phrase. The "dollar value" could be any value converted to USD.

I understand what you are saying, but not everyone will opt for a colloquial translation. Some will view it literally. The dev can fix this pretty easily. He has already acknowledged it. Its just a mistake, the coin will prosper, its a great idea.. I am sure of it. Having tons of lawsuits or other legal issues would be the last thing the dev wants.
HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:56:00 AM

Huh all pools of this coin are ddosed or empty?

Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:59:49 AM

"A dollar value" = any $ value above 0
"A one dollar value" = $1

There's a clear distinction.
HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:02:14 AM

{
"blocks" : 39,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 123.47076054,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 139342301,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

ok I know why..... Grin

laterbreh

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:04:57 AM

http://XSV.LeetPools.net/

DDOS Protected - Stratum/Vardiff - 0% Opening fee promo

coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:06:18 AM

"A dollar value" = any $ value above 0
"A one dollar value" = $1

There's a clear distinction.

Depends...

If I asked you whats the dollar value of an item, then its clear.

If i make reference to commodity like gold for example and say. .00001 gram of gold has a dollar value. Some people will think it means the literal wording.
laterbreh

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:07:42 AM

Huh all pools of this coin are ddosed or empty?

Nah, were ripping: http://XSV.LeetPools.net/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: