Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:10:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★  (Read 83767 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:51:38 AM

Just click the ignore button next to these users name. Its really, really easy.

Thank you.  I haven't used this feature before.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:55:18 AM

All I have to say to the asshole DDOSing and Port-flooding all the pools...

Keep wasting your time and energy dickhead. My 24 core server + Proxy is eating up all your shit you are sending our way.

want me to give it a try? i have 15 dell poweredge(dual e2650v2's with 128g ram) on a quad 10gbe(4 x 10gb ports) interface with tier 3 provisioning.

It wasnt a challenge brotha. Someone is hurting these pools. Were just absorbing shit left and right. Its just sad that people go out of their way to DDOS and wreck other pools.

Some things need to be destroyed.  The recent outbreak of scam coins is slowly destroying the credibility of all cryptocurrencies.

You have no argument, other than repeating your statement over and over and over. Its smart as people will eventually listen regardless of the merit. I support calling out scam coins, but just trying to destroy a coin, because you "feel" it might be a scam is not good.

so you drag out the same old tired argument in rebuttal. you're a special kind of stupid.

I didn't know that asking you to be honest was a tired old argument.  Wait, lmao, I am stupid because I asked you state your proof that this coin is a scam? Rather than just your subjective feelings?  I am not supporting the dev, it might be a long con for all i know, but you can't just scream "SCAM" just because you feel it in your gut.

because i was once a bottom feeder like the dev is. i know a scam when i see it.

Didn't your exchange just get "hacked".  I'm not sure you have a leg to stand on here.

And I hate to break it to you, once a bottom feeder, always a bottom feeder.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:57:41 AM

Keep wasting your time and energy dickhead. My 24 core server + Proxy is eating up all your shit you are sending our way.

want me to give it a try? i have 15 dell poweredge(dual e2650v2's with 128g ram) on a quad 10gbe(4 x 10gb ports) interface with tier 3 provisioning.

It wasnt a challenge brotha. Someone is hurting these pools. Were just absorbing shit left and right. Its just sad that people go out of their way to DDOS and wreck other pools.

Some things need to be destroyed.  The recent outbreak of scam coins is slowly destroying the credibility of all cryptocurrencies.

You have no argument, other than repeating your statement over and over and over. Its smart as people will eventually listen regardless of the merit. I support calling out scam coins, but just trying to destroy a coin, because you "feel" it might be a scam is not good.

so you drag out the same old tired argument in rebuttal. you're a special kind of stupid.

I didn't know that asking you to be honest was a tired old argument.  Wait, lmao, I am stupid because I asked you state your proof that this coin is a scam? Rather than just your subjective feelings?  I am not supporting the dev, it might be a long con for all i know, but you can't just scream "SCAM" just because you feel it in your gut.

because i was once a bottom feeder like the dev is. i know a scam when i see it.

Didn't your exchange just get "hacked".  I'm not sure you have a leg to stand on here.

your only argument is a non argument. deal with it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:58:59 AM

made 10.65 coins on multi-pool with 2mh/s. we will see

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:01:04 AM

36 Bitcoins lost on your watch.  Deal with it.
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:04:20 AM

LOL. Really? What a fucking hypocrite. Thank fuck for the ignore option.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

it sure seems like a possability, not to mention i have yet to see a coin from those fags.
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:10:20 AM

i see that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. there were no bitcoins lost. just balances manipulated. they got away with less than a bitcoin before i caught em. impeach me oh righteous one.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:12:50 AM

I didn't know that asking you to be honest was a tired old argument.  Wait, lmao, I am stupid because I asked you state your proof that this coin is a scam? Rather than just your subjective feelings?  I am not supporting the dev, it might be a long con for all i know, but you can't just scream "SCAM" just because you feel it in your gut.

Didn't your exchange just get "hacked".  I'm not sure you have a leg to stand on here.

i see that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. there were no bitcoins lost. just balances manipulated. they got away with less than a bitcoin before i caught em. impeach me oh righteous one.

Actually, English is one of my strong suits.

I took this quote straight from your mouth in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.1480

"my exchange lost 34 btc. no one feels worse for captainfuture and erundook, and their customers than i do. its a shitty position to be in."

Get a life.

And just because you are the kind of scumbag who would go back and edit his post, I have a little present for you.

You have lost all credibility.
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:15:21 AM

I didn't know that asking you to be honest was a tired old argument.  Wait, lmao, I am stupid because I asked you state your proof that this coin is a scam? Rather than just your subjective feelings?  I am not supporting the dev, it might be a long con for all i know, but you can't just scream "SCAM" just because you feel it in your gut.

Didn't your exchange just get "hacked".  I'm not sure you have a leg to stand on here.

I took this quote straight from your mouth in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.1480

"my exchange lost 34 btc. no one feels worse for captainfuture and erundook, and their customers than i do. its a shitty position to be in."

Get a life.

at the time it looked like the case, until i caught one of them trying to withdraw yesterday. turns out it wasn't hacked a second time, just accounts hacker left waiting until he could slowly bleed the exchange dry. one such account is here for educational purposes. notice the invalid tx ids.

http://pastebin.com/vzZN6eQu

basically just adding 0's, which would automatically get stripped but still resulting in a valid tx hash, and crediting the account. obvious oversight on my part. doesn't excuse it. fact remains, my opinion is worth more than yours, because i can back it up with facts, or at the very least probable cause.

coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:19:46 AM

Get a life.

at the time it looked like the case, until i caught one of them trying to withdraw yesterday. turns out it wasn't hacked a second time, just accounts hacker left waiting until he could slowly bleed the exchange dry. one such account is here for educational purposes. notice the invalid tx ids.

basically just adding 0's, which would automatically get stripped but still resulting in a valid tx hash, and crediting the account. obvious oversight on my part. doesn't excuse it. fact remains, my opinion is worth more than yours, because i can back it up with facts, or at the very least probable cause.

Stay on topic or take your thread elsewhere. This is about Siliconvalleycoin. GTFO
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:20:26 AM

Launch went smooth, thanks everyone for  supporting us!! Now lets see how long the ddos on the pools last. Hopefully not to much longer.
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:21:00 AM

Get a life.

Stay on topic or take your thread elsewhere. This is about Siliconvalleycoin. GTFO

i was on topic until mr whiney pants got butthurt and resorted to personal attacks. GFYT

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:25:18 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 08:35:37 AM by dbt1033

Get a life.

i was on topic until mr whiney pants got butthurt and resorted to personal attacks. GFYT

You're a liar. You said that you knew this was a scam because you "used" to be a scammer yourself.  Some people change.  Most don't.

You're a grown man.  Act like one.  

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:30:11 AM

it sure seems like a possability, not to mention i have yet to see a coin from those fags.

IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT FOR THAT. I MAKE SURE I WRITE ON EVERY PAGE EVERY TIME I SEE THEM ADVERTISE SOMEWHERE I WRITE THAT THEY ARE A COIN STEALING SCAMPOOL.

FUCKING READ THE THREADS!!!!

You've done good work.  I think most people are getting the hint!  Their pool's hashrate has dropped significantly from launch.

Big things are coming for XSV!  I'm glad to be on the train with you guys Cheesy
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:49:28 AM

Get a life.

You're a liar. You said that you knew this was a scam because you "used" to be a scammer yourself.  Some people change.  Most don't.

please explain how i'm not? i handled the situation. you called me out. i responded. now you are mad because you have no argument. who's the child here?

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:55:26 AM

Get a life.

please explain how i'm not? i handled the situation. you called me out. i responded. now you are mad because you have no argument. who's the child here?

You.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:12:25 AM

hard to mine this coin!

no coin mature now?

right?
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:13:45 AM

hard to mine this coin!

no coin mature now?

right?

It's a rare coin and has slow block times.  I think the first confirmed coins will start rolling in some time tomorrow.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:15:21 AM

hard to mine this coin!

no coin mature now?

right?

It's a rare coin and has slow block times.  I think the first confirmed coins will start rolling in some time tomorrow.

ok will keep mine some!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: