Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★  (Read 83767 times)
a00r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

can we get a picture of the supposed vouchers which are being print out, not a computer generated image, an actual picture taken with a camera, with your hand holding the voucher, if not I call.... this operation a pump and dump (with the devs cashing out...)
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:24:40 PM

Great.......1st post = a request for photo from DEV. I wonder if the masked crusader is ...wait for it.... 'scam-exposer'  Roll Eyes dont blame him for re-registering as so many probably have him on ignore. Not me I enjoy his comments while he also is registered to all XSV pools

can we get a picture of the supposed vouchers which are being print out, not a computer generated image, an actual picture taken with a camera, with your hand holding the voucher, if not I call.... this operation a pump and dump (with the devs cashing out...)
P2Pooler

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:43:11 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 09:36:40 PM by P2Pooler

Hey! I just saw that I have 0.57451812 XSV confirmed on the leetpools from my hours of mining before I gave up. Will sell my account with the confirmed coins for only .005 BTC. PM me if you want it!

Edit: gave away for being nicely asked.
P2Pooler

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:46:20 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 09:36:53 PM by P2Pooler

Hey! I just saw that I have 0.57451812 XSV confirmed on the leetpools from my hours of mining before I gave up. Will sell my account with the confirmed coins for only .005 BTC. PM me if you want it!
Actually I will just give it to the first person who can correctly identify the main 3 shills in this thread.  Grin

Edit: gave away for being nicely asked.
a00r

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:47:37 PM

Great.......1st post = a request for photo from DEV. I wonder if the masked crusader is ...wait for it.... 'scam-exposer'  Roll Eyes dont blame him for re-registering as so many probably have him on ignore. Not me I enjoy his comments while he also is registered to all XSV pools

Don't tarnish my name sir... that is not my first post here is my first post(just search for my name a00r)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520249.480
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:54:12 PM

Spread your hashrate! We are working with the pool that had 40%-45% of network hashrate, they have since closed their registration. We now need some miners to jump into other pools
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:08:55 PM

This is a direct quote taken from the developer earlier in the thread:  "We will post pictures of vouchers when they are ready, we will also post pictures of the local post offices in silicon valley as we are dropping off the vouchers, we will post pictures of the USPS employee with the vouchers. Any news coverage will be released on here as well, as we expect to have some when the mail drops begin."

If you had actually read the thread, you would already be aware of this.  

The developer has outsourced the production of the vouchers to a third party.  

Just yesterday, the developer submitted changes to this third party, based on a user request from this thread.  It would be impossible for him to already have physical vouchers in his hands considering these things.

It's funny how the network hashrate is continuing to grow, despite the best efforts of yourself and other trolls.

Either spread your FUD elsewhere, or base your accusations on facts.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:19:41 PM

So, you have given up, and you try to scam someone into buying your XSV above the current market price by selling them your account (which means you don't have to pay the transaction fees required to send to an exchange).

You have the nerve to call the developer a scammer?  What a hypocrite.  

How about this, I am offering a 1 XSV bounty to whomever identifies all of the obvious trolls in this thread.  I will xfer it to you via the internal transfer system @ Atomic-Trade, so that you get the full amount of the bounty (no transaction fees).  You can earn an additional XSV by clarifying why each of the people you have identified in this thread are trolls (supported with quotes/motives).  

If you have given up, as you say, why are you still wasting your time here?
P2Pooler

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:29:14 PM

So, you have given up, and you try to scam someone into buying your XSV above the current market price by selling them your account (which means you don't have to pay the transaction fees required to send to an exchange).

How about this, I am offering a 1 XSV bounty to whomever identifies all of the obvious trolls in this thread.  I will xfer it to you via the internal transfer system @ Atomic-Trade, so that you get the full amount of the bounty (no transaction fees).  You can earn an additional XSV by clarifying why each of the people you have identified in this thread are trolls (supported with quotes/motives).  

Wow, exactly when did I call the developer a scammer? You are just one of the shills. You know for a fact that the developer has an order with a printer? Then you must be rather close to the project, or you don't really know and just believe everything you read? There is nothing wrong with the other poster asking for proof of that. How about a copy of the print order that could be verified with the print shop. Ya right! Oh by the way I gave the account to a00r for nothing because they asked me nicely. Call me names all you want you can't make me cry.
maccd123

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:34:28 PM

Actually I will just give it to the first person who can correctly identify the main 3 shills in this thread.  Grin

Warning_3, Samm007 and Scam Exposer
P2Pooler

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:35:48 PM

Actually I will just give it to the first person who can correctly identify the main 3 shills in this thread.  Grin

Warning_3, Samm007 and Scam Exposer
Sorry I already gave the account away...including the worthless coins.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:36:34 PM

Wow, exactly when did I call the developer a scammer? You are just one of the shills. You know for a fact that the developer has an order with a printer? Then you must be rather close to the project, or you don't really know and just believe everything you read? There is nothing wrong with the other poster asking for proof of that. How about a copy of the print order that could be verified with the print shop. Ya right! Oh by the way I gave the account to a00r for nothing because they asked me nicely. Call me names all you want you can't make me cry.

You called him a scammer here:
You are either a fool or in on this scam.
+1 There are at least 3 shills in this thread. Can you find them all?

I'm not sure why you are so upset.  But if you seriously have memory loss to this degree, I would recommend a visit to the Dr.
P2Pooler

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

I'm not sure why you are so upset.  But if you seriously have memory loss to this degree, I would recommend a visit to the Dr.

What makes you think I am upset? I'm having a great day! You might want to visit the eye doctor as well, that was from "scam exposer". I was claiming there are shills, which you are one of.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:41:44 PM

What makes you think I am upset? I'm having a great day! You might want to visit the eye doctor as well, that was from "scam exposer".

So, correct me if I'm wrong, what does +1 mean?
Doesn't that mean that you agree with what scam_exposer said?

Quit contradicting yourself.
P2Pooler

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:44:27 PM

What makes you think I am upset? I'm having a great day! You might want to visit the eye doctor as well, that was from "scam exposer".

LOL I am not contradicting myself, it is just quite a stretch for you to claim someone called someone else a scammer because they +1 a comment.

I was actually +1'ing him calling you either a shill or a fool. HAHAHA  Which you are...both!
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:47:24 PM

LOL I am not contradicting myself, it is just quite a stretch for you to claim someone called someone else a scammer because they +1 a comment.

I was actually +1'ing him calling you either a shill or a fool. HAHAHA  Which you are...both!

Here we go again.  Another grown man calling people names.  Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.  Grow up.

If you don't like it here, leave?
P2Pooler

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:49:50 PM

Here we go again.  Another grown man calling people names.  Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.  Grow up.

Are you referring to yourself? Didn't you call me a scammer and a hypocrite? But you are above? If you don't like my comments, just click ignore. Thanks!
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:53:28 PM

Here we go again.  Another grown man calling people names.  Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.  Grow up.

Umm didn't you call me a scammer and a hypocrite? But you are above? If you don't like my comments, just click ignore. Thanks!

Those aren't names.  Those are labels based on facts.  You tried to make selling your account above the XSV market price seem like a great deal.  You have no credibility.  

And I have no problems with your comments.  But if you continue to make them, I will be glad to set you straight.
P2Pooler

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:56:46 PM

Here we go again.  Another grown man calling people names.  Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.  Grow up.

Umm didn't you call me a scammer and a hypocrite? But you are above? If you don't like my comments, just click ignore. Thanks!

Those aren't names.  Those are labels based on facts.  You tried to make selling your account above the XSV market price seem like a great deal.  You have no credibility. 

And I have no problems with your comments.  But if you continue to make them, I will be glad to set you straight.

Sorry if you thought I was trying to make it sound like a great deal. I sure didn't try very hard as the next post was to give away. That was a joke...it is called sarcasm. Get a grip buddy.
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:00:01 PM

Spread your hashrate! We are working with the pool that had 40%-45% of network hashrate, they have since closed their registration. We now need some miners to jump into other pools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: