Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★  (Read 83767 times)
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:10:25 AM

XSV Dev Team would like to thank everyone for their continued support.

Any suggestions or comments please send us an PM or contact us Support@SiliconValleyCoin.Com
dots

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:43:13 AM

I'm completely new to this society and was a bit skeptical about diving in after seeing so many scams, but I've become extremely drawn to this coin. After keeping an eye on the forum and doing my research on them, they seem to be very legit. I'm optimistic nonetheless. So far I've seen them provide more than enough proof and have openly answered any and all questions. This coin is pretty much genius. Mail dropping in the heart of America's leading high-tech bubble is exactly what the crypto community needs to gain the trust of the RIGHT people that won't just dump carelessly. Props to this coin. They have their shit figured out Cool. No way some troll can bring this baby down.
sumpool

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:14:00 AM

SiliconValleyCoin
   Hello.
   Sumpool has been silently supporting XSV, sumpool has been online, why do you want to delete the pool link before?
There are supposed to give me a reward did not honour..
Best regards.
sumpool

Quote from: SiliconValleyCoin on April 02, 2014, 03:43:37 PM
A lot of users were reporting not being paid from your pool, was there an issue with it? was it fixed?

All other pool for defamatory, false news spread, why don't you ask me to verify, we can provide proof of payment, there are no such thing. You treat me like that, is not fair.
 Look Autopay img

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F70e0xu.jpg&t=538&c=vMVBbIVF5bGrow
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F2samolh.jpg&t=538&c=e2Ljlx7yPUe84Q
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:28:12 AM

garbage, speculation, nonsense, etc.

It's funny because people spammed the same thing about bitcoin, litecoin, the internet, and just about every start up 'business' ever.
The problem isn't even you trolls coming in and spamming nonsense, the problem is it is all baseless accusations. Feel free to dox the OP and learn that he is behind other coins that go no where, THEN come back and actually have something to contribute. Because right now all you are doing is "I don't think this coin is going to go up anymore and anyone that says otherwise is a scam artist".
There is a risk in buying ANYTHING and every single person knows that. You can pretend all you want that people take the troll posts seriously but I promise you nobody does.
All you are doing is bumping the thread and giving this coin more exposure Undecided

Take the time and follow this advice and dox me. You will see that he is lying. Then you can start to see how the scam goes. See, I threaten his investment. Without you hanging on and holding the bag the scamcoin doesnt make him money.

This is the last thing ill post on this. I would like you to save/make money off of this scam like they are. I dont like the idea of us newbies holding the bag on this one. But you wont forget these posts. And hopefully the next one you will know whats going on.

Food for thought guys, if they wanted to get The Valleys support, do you think they would send people 500 coins in a junk mail peice, that requires a rich, SMART, person to instantly download something from someone who sent them something saying "free money". If you got this in the mail, would you go to your computer and download something from an unkown source?

There are many ways to approach people in The Valley. This is not one if them.

Anyway, dont forget to look me up and see that this guy just lied to you again lol.

Fellow newbies, I think the best advice ive heard is to invest in a coin that offers something new. These coins are the ones to risk your money on. Its all a risk thats right, but dont risk it on a con artist story. Invest in something that brings sonething new to the table other than a bullshit marketing ploy that is ONLY directed at you  and not even the people their story pretends to.

cryptomite

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:33:12 AM

I'm completely new to this society and was a bit skeptical about diving in after seeing so many scams, but I've become extremely drawn to this coin. After keeping an eye on the forum and doing my research on them, they seem to be very legit. I'm optimistic nonetheless. So far I've seen them provide more than enough proof and have openly answered any and all questions. This coin is pretty much genius. Mail dropping in the heart of America's leading high-tech bubble is exactly what the crypto community needs to gain the trust of the RIGHT people that won't just dump carelessly. Props to this coin. They have their shit figured out Cool. No way some troll can bring this baby down.

Really guys, you starting to see what I mean??

Peace out! Roll Eyes

LOL

cryptomite

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:49:50 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 06:13:02 AM by cryptomite

garbage, speculation, nonsense, etc.

It's funny because people spammed the same thing about bitcoin, litecoin, the internet, and just about every start up 'business' ever.
The problem isn't even you trolls coming in and spamming nonsense, the problem is it is all baseless accusations. Feel free to dox the OP and learn that he is behind other coins that go no where, THEN come back and actually have something to contribute. Because right now all you are doing is "I don't think this coin is going to go up anymore and anyone that says otherwise is a scam artist".
There is a risk in buying ANYTHING and every single person knows that. You can pretend all you want that people take the troll posts seriously but I promise you nobody does.
All you are doing is bumping the thread and giving this coin more exposure Undecided
Take the time and follow this advice and dox me.
For the love of god READING COMPREHENSION please. I asked for YOU to dox THE OP instead of throwing around generic baseless FUD like the typical troll you are.
Talking to you goes nowhere slowly you are muted but I pray you will stay and bump this thread with your troll friends.

Ok cool,

So Im glad that we have  my history cleared. So why are you pointing out that the OP has been behind coins that have " gone no where"?

I dont get the point on that one, but im new educate me.

You guys don't have to get all upset, We both know that they will hold the bag. Doesn't mean I shouldn't tell them. They will remember for the next time. Thats all I want to do. Youre in the top 10, they wont sell when it doing that good and you know it.

They will sell when its dropped way below that. Your safe, but it should it not be the other way around?

I told myself I wouldnt be sucked in. But you got me this time

dots

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

Really guys, you starting to see what I mean??

Peace out! Roll Eyes

LOL

All that goes from here is for us to watch and wait. I have no doubt on that they'll follow through. Hell, this coin will give the valley reason to keep their junk mail as it'll be a diamond in the rough *laughs* Wink . Until us supporters and contributors stand corrected, XSV has been crystal clear to us and is on the rise =D. Fingers crossed!
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:32:43 AM

Added for voting at c-cex.com exchange! https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

A small article on XSV can be found here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/3/silicon-valley-coin-bringing-crypto-currency-to-tech-companies
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:07:54 AM

Just needed to give an update:

Leetpools miners, someone has been hammering our server all day, but through persistence (and lots of red-bull) we have stabilized our front end. Thank you all for trusting us with your hashes while the website was down. All hashes, shares, and payouts were processed and payed out. Our DDOS protection kept the stratum running, and we have hardened our front end. Excuse the ugly layout, but we are still under heavy attack, but we will survive Cheesy

All accounts are safe, secure, and the server is locked down tight. Thank you all for your support.

Also, happy to see XSV rising in the voting charts. KEEP IT UP <3
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:38:36 AM

If Mark Zuckerberg wanted to get in on the crypto community scene, all he has to do is buy 50k Bitcoins. If he makes that purchase public knowledge, he can cause a sudden spike in the price of Bitcoin, potentially netting him a quick $5M profit. At that point, he can take his money out or stay with the community. Regardless, it would be more profitable for him, or any Silicon Valley entrepreneur for that matter, to simply invest in Bitcoin than a new clone. I'm not against the idea of promoting cryptocurrencies to Silicon Valley companies, but it seems to me that all this community support would be more useful promoting Bitcoin than another clone. In the end, the best response that one could expect from a Silicon Valley company rep regarding this coin would be "We'll start accepting Bitcoins for payment so exchange those vouchers for Bitcoins first."
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:29:59 PM

7,727 votes and climbing! Vote XSV https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Remember: You can vote 5 times every hour!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:32:26 PM

why not target computer companies rather than just sillicone valley? normal people aren't ready for this yet. I think you would be better off to target small computer shops with underpaid employees that need money rather than a zip code of people who have no idea what the hell an altcoin is. just an idea.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:09:11 PM

did maildrop ever happen ?

yolo
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:37:24 PM

did maildrop ever happen ?

Silicon Valley Coin Mail Drop Schedule

http://siliconvalleycoin.com/1maildrop.png

*Please note all unclaimed coins will be reissued. Additional drops may be added to distribute any unclaimed coins.
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:43:09 PM

It seems community support is not strong enough.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
cryptomite

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:49:09 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 08:02:31 PM by cryptomite

My fellow newbies paying attention?

Looks like some of you took my advice and sold last night. Chalk one up for the home team!!

For those that didn't, you could have got almost double the BTC then you would get today. However, I talked to my friend that has been in cryptos awhile, the one who taught me all this stuff in the first place, and he said it will probably drop another ten cents in the next 36 hours or sooner. I got to agree with him, hes been right so far. Just common sense really.

So the way to get some of your loss back is to sell now at 33 to 35. Buy back at 27, and sell at 35 to recover some of your losses. Then get out with a small loss and take this as a learning experience.

I would imagine hes right. Common sense

Don't get greedy and do it twice, it might work, but these Devs are so shady they will dump all the maildrop coins soon and disappear

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:07:10 PM

Looks like some of you took my advice and sold last night. Chalk one up for the home team!!

For those that didn't, you could have got almost double the BTC then you would get today. However, I talked to my friend that has been in cryptos awhile, the one who taught me all this stuff in the first place, and he said it will probably drop another ten cents in the next 36 hours or sooner. I got to agree with him, hes been right so far. Just common sense really.

So the way to get some of your loss back is to sell now at 33 to 35. Buy back at 27, and sell at 35 to recover some of your losses. Then get out with a small loss and take this as a learning experience.

Don't get greedy and do it twice, it might work, but these Devs are so shady they will dump all the maildrop coins soon and disappear

It could be that some of us want to get in early on a coin that will be around for longer than a couple of weeks. Just a heads up  Wink

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
cryptomite

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:59:25 PM

It could be that some of us want to get in early on a coin that will be around for longer than a couple of weeks. Just a heads up  Wink

Yeah, well if you think that this coin is going anywhere... but wait... you dont.

Here is a link to a thread where people are discussing coins that actually bring innovative ideas to the crypto community. These are some coins that ACTUALLY will be around.

Don't just listen to the people though, get some ideas, and research for yourself. But its a good starting point to find coin that aren't just scams to begin with. There's some scamcoins people bring up, but a lot of good ones too.

The cool part is that it was started on feb 25, so its cool to see what happened since then. And there still people posting now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487409.0;

SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

7,800 votes and climbing! Vote XSV https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Remember: You can vote 5 times every hour!
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: