Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN REQUEST for TMAN cause RACISM and excessive vulgar speaking  (Read 1416 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:05:09 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

Let me quote myself from my Beginners guide:
If someone on the internet is mean to you: boo fucking hoo! Use the Ignore button, and forget about them.
I don't have to agree to anyone to protect their right to say what they want! There are literally thousands of forums on the internet with rediculously strict (and biased) censorship. Bitcointalk is about freedom, and you can't have freedom if you don't want people to say mean things to you. If you want censorship, pick any other forum. Don't try to change the one forum that offers freedom of speech!

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:06:52 PM
Merited by yogg (1)

STUPID shilling of a crap product

an API KEY, based on its privileges, can act as a private key

no matter what else you say you are retarded thinking that an API Key can act as a bitcoin private key - nothing else matters, you have 0 credibility, same as your alt accounts posting to defend you

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:07:19 PM

Let me quote myself from my Beginners guide:
If someone on the internet is mean to you: boo fucking hoo! Use the Ignore button, and forget about them.
I don't have to agree to anyone to protect their right to say what they want! There are literally thousands of forums on the internet with rediculously strict (and biased) censorship. Bitcointalk is about freedom, and you can't have freedom if you don't want people to say mean things to you. If you want censorship, pick any other forum. Don't try to change the one forum that offers freedom of speech!

Since when racism is freedom ?              
Your freedom ends when you are limiting other's freedom!

STUPID shilling of a crap product

an API KEY, based on its privileges, can act as a private key

no matter what else you say you are retarded thinking that an API Key can act as a bitcoin private key - nothing else matters, you have 0 credibility, same as your alt accounts posting to defend you

I mean look, literally the same false accusations over and over and over and over again.
I replied to these like dozens of time in 5 different threads

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
FAQ:

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

A search for racism yields no results when it comes to the forum rules.

It isn't, but this sort of stuff is just unnecessary and is clearly done just to provoke:

listen here you stupid little pasta fucking pizza wanking twat - an API Key is not a Bitcoin private key and you offering a guaranteed return for a bot is stupid. add onto the fact you want people to load a Bitmex account and give you full access gives me the right to call you anything I fucking want.

you are a twat - a cunt - a waste of space and a scammer. If this forum wasn't full of greedy and innocent people I wouldn't have to call you out, but I do - same as any other person who has spoken out against you.

Is the swearing necessary? And this sort of ad hominem would be against the rules (not to mention derailing threads):

The policy to not remove anything worked when the forum was small. Now that we have thousands of posts a day, we can't afford 50% of them being junk. The moderators are now instructed to be less tolerant of low-value posts.

Some guidelines:

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.

I don’t need your dirty money earned by signature campaigns.

dirty? my funds are clean, much cleaner than your mothers ass was last night, I had intended to eat ass but the stench was vile - had to put it in the shower.. anyway - not to be off topic, but I dont see many supporters here for you young little precious flower.

This is just trolling. You can make your argument without resorting to this sort of childishness.

Moderator, can you at least give a warning or something? Remove some of the privileges well know bad apples still have?

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:12:28 PM
Merited by yogg (1)

I'm offended by your wish for censorship. Please stop hurting my feeling by asking this, or I'll cry in my corner!

That's a slippery slope you're proposing!

It's the f*cking internet, there are billions of people out there, and some of them are going to be mean to you. Grow a thicker skin.
What if someone stores something mean about you in the Bitcoin blockchain? Good luck getting anyone to ban it!

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:13:04 PM

You forgot to address this in this very thread :

Your definition of what you think a private key is, is irrelevant.

If you import your bitcoin private key on an hypothetical platform that gives you access to all functionality of that private key via a self generated api key to your account on the platform, would in that case the api key act like a private key ?

YES or NO ?

An API key isn't a private key, because I cannot import it in Bitcoin Core and spend my BTC.

It could match your description only indirectly, by extension; because the API key that was given to you allows you to manipulate the cryptographic private key that you gave in exchange of the API key.

Also, you are shortcutting the fact that this API key was given to you by a privately owned third party entity and this entity does the manipulations around the cryptographic private key on your behalf.
This isn't really among the "best practices".

To be clear, strictly speaking a cryptographic private key comes in a pair, with a public key.
So, unless the "API key" is mathematically linked to another set of data that has been generated by a cryptographic signature algorithm, no, this cannot be called "private key".

You shouldn't be rude and plain ignoring people who reply to your questions, even more so when you direct your questions to said people.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:14:12 PM

Racism and hate speech are the very definition of free speech. Whether it has social consequences or not is something else entirely.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:16:05 PM

Racism and hate speech are the very definition of free speech.
There was another topic about this recently, and indeed, you don't need to protect freedom of speech to say kittens are cute. You need freedom of speech to be able to say controversial things.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:19:07 PM

Racism and hate speech are the very definition of free speech. Whether it has social consequences or not is something else entirely.

I called him a pizza fucker and a cannoli masturbate as I know he is Italian, although he seems to be taking offence to being called a Pajeet - which around here is a term for the likes of cryptosparks who cant get together 0.1BTC himself otherwise he would ride his 800% returns, whilst compounding it to become richer than satoshi within the next 10 years.

those who can do, those who cant teach - those who cant, cant afford it, cant be bothered, are too insignificant and suffer from narcissistic tendencies all try to do shit with other peoples money instead.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:28:37 PM

The guy is a well known problem for a lot of users shitheads:
I just corrected a few words for the OP, I really want to ignore the thread but can't resist LoL.
1st Image was just full of Ogs Feedbacks.
2nd and 3rd unknown shitheads especially game-protect

Its free. Really hate racism but it is free. Nobody even the government didn't said that racism is a rule or something like any that limits one's own freedom?
How can you even say that you're not free when you're still here having a debate? How can you speak ill of TMAN, if he already limit your freedom? I really find shills here.

@CryptoSparks please stop using
well know
its irritating.
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:35:36 PM

I called him a pizza fucker and a cannoli masturbate as I know he is Italian, although he seems to be taking offence to being called a Pajeet - which around here is a term for the likes of cryptosparks who cant get together 0.1BTC himself otherwise he would ride his 800% returns, whilst compounding it to become richer than satoshi within the next 10 years.

those who can do, those who cant teach - those who cant, cant afford it, cant be bothered, are too insignificant and suffer from narcissistic tendencies all try to do shit with other peoples money instead.

You can call me whatever you want, i focus the attention on your constant use of the very racist word 'Pajeet'
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pajeet

Anwyay don't worry, you will hear a lot about myself in the coming months  Grin
Only a few days left to platform release, the mass will finally have easy access to automated algorithmic trading... while you all will still be here spamming signatures
ps. FREE LIFETIME VPS ON THE PLATFORM, so no excuses to keep losing with gambling platforms or manual trading  Grin

You forgot to address this in this very thread :

Your definition of what you think a private key is, is irrelevant.

If you import your bitcoin private key on an hypothetical platform that gives you access to all functionality of that private key via a self generated api key to your account on the platform, would in that case the api key act like a private key ?

YES or NO ?

An API key isn't a private key, because I cannot import it in Bitcoin Core and spend my BTC.

It could match your description only indirectly, by extension; because the API key that was given to you allows you to manipulate the cryptographic private key that you gave in exchange of the API key.

Also, you are shortcutting the fact that this API key was given to you by a privately owned third party entity and this entity does the manipulations around the cryptographic private key on your behalf.
This isn't really among the "best practices".

To be clear, strictly speaking a cryptographic private key comes in a pair, with a public key.
So, unless the "API key" is mathematically linked to another set of data that has been generated by a cryptographic signature algorithm, no, this cannot be called "private key".

You shouldn't be rude and plain ignoring people who reply to your questions, even more so when you direct your questions to said people.

Why didn't you reply to my question ? would the api key act as bitcoin private key or not? you could spend the btc with your api key.

Anyway dear haters, have to really go coding. I get why you guys and girls have nothing concrete in life, hours fly on this forum and kills productivity.

I will come back with some more roasting soon.

Kiss

The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:42:58 PM
Merited by FruitsBasket (5)

listen here you stupid little pasta fucking pizza wanking twat - an API Key is not a Bitcoin private key and you offering a guaranteed return for a bot is stupid. add onto the fact you want people to load a Bitmex account and give you full access gives me the right to call you anything I fucking want.

you are a twat - a cunt - a waste of space and a scammer. If this forum wasn't full of greedy and innocent people I wouldn't have to call you out, but I do - same as any other person who has spoken out against you.
Is the swearing necessary? And this sort of ad hominem would be against the rules (not to mention derailing threads):
If you take a closer look, it's an on-topic post makes with a lot of insults. It's fine as is.

This is just trolling. You can make your argument without resorting to this sort of childishness.
Neither insults nor trolling is childish. That is not a valid argument and has been used ad-nauseam against both. It's fun to read if you're in the right mood, especially when it is on-point like here.

Is just sad man, we are in bitcoin for decentralization and big ideals...while this is what this forum has become.
This sounds oddly familiar to what most Ponzi-scammers in the past would complain about (not claiming you are one here; it just smells familiar). Roll Eyes

Well try it on with the rest of his brilliant , insightful and on topic points here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138619.0

Just because you claim trolling, tourettes laden insults with no supporting or corroborating evidence is not childish does not make it so.

You are a person that claims your own observable instances of scamming are just lies and trolling,  so I don't think we can rely on anything that you say can we.

LOL at the biggest ponzi scammer supporter here giving lectures to others.

I like this one.

Closure or loss of some earnings...hmmmm. No big exchanges will risk it if they try and ban it. It won't have this much volume after the pump is done.

Don't be such an obvious pumper, at least pretend to consider some possible negatives. The fact you believe there was no instamine is the best part.

I'd rather be closed than submit to the foul government. There is no pump going on. We have just started to get the attention of some media, wait for the full impact. There was no instamine, I was there.

Supporting, lying and trying to push scams is more your style when of course you are not pulling extortion or shady escrows. Then coming here to defend your auction scamming pals and extorting partners actions.

When ever you see either lauda, tman, yogg, owlcatz, thenewanon , being made accountable for their actions you will see they all appear and start to collude and protect each other. Then you will see their out circle of scammer supporters come in aka suchmoon, pharmacist, direposter, foxy, ultraelite, xtraelv, moronbozo... they will do all they can to derail or defend or cast doubt even upon observable instances.

This ring needs breaking up and crushing. A union is the only way really. Although as you can see even a couple of driven individuals armed  with observable instances can pretty much crush their bullshit whilst keeping within the boards rules.

Loyce seems to be advocating  a forum full of posts that have ZERO substance or corroborating evidence that support them and defending "free speech"  BUT then on the other hand claiming observable instances are TROLLING and should be stopped??

THERE needs to a sensible restriction upon baseless, non corroborated insults and swearing where the poster does not even bother presenting a supporting argument. Else the mass of low functioning tourettes laden scammer protecting spew drowns and out deters other posters from presenting the truth and this is also VERY counter productive to free speech.

Loyce seems to be one of tmans main appreciators here. He started the tman poetry thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138619.0  ( that was in turn merited by ... you guessed it)

Tman himself admitted he can NOT present ANY examples of his original thought inspiring posts EVER... been here years and not EVEN ONE original thought provoking post of any substance or ANY major achievements that made any difference at all.

But rather TMAN claims - he is valuable because people find his swearing and sexual deviance plastered all over the forum entertaining. Sorry but that only the low functioning idiots that they themselves are unwilling to present any original thought inspiring posts and whom have never made any real achievements here that made any real difference.

The only people supporting Tmans blabbing swearing and sexual deviant garbage in the vast majority of their posts where there is no substance or corroborating evidence that validates it in any way are net negative and are likely found on each others trust includes or each others top 20 fans and recipients for merit and spamming highly paid sigs.  Think about that.

There is no point banning him just get him off DT and merit source and get a union to ensure the others supporting him and scamming and scammer supporting are removed also..

Oh dear, we have just scraped through the bottom of the barrel of tman supporters into the dirt below. Cabalism13 is here ... yuck.  You know they are getting desperate when they roll out that slobbering desperate wretch.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:44:34 PM
Merited by yogg (1)

Is anyone else not readying more than two words of these blobs, or is it just me?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:46:17 PM
Merited by The-One-Above-All (1)

Is anyone else not readying more than two words of these blobs, or is it just me?
It is just you  Roll Eyes

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:47:02 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7)

Why didn't you reply to my question ? would the api key act as bitcoin private key or not? you could spend the btc with your api key.

I did. I will use shorter sentences from now on.
My reply was in my developed post. I will be more straightforward.

No, because I cannot import your API key to Bitcoin Core.

What you claim could be compared with saying that your credit card pin code is your bank account number.
Is it ?

The major and less subtle nuance, is that if I hold a private key, I am the only one to be able to spend the BTC.
If I hold an API key that allows me to spend funds on a BTC private key, then myself and the API operator can spend my funds.

This is all it boils down to.
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:56:14 PM

I did. I will use shorter sentences from now on.
My reply was in my developed post. I will be more straightforward.

No, because I cannot import your API key to Bitcoin Core.

What you claim could be compared with saying that your credit card pin code is your bank account number.
Is it ?

The major and less subtle nuance, is that if I hold a private key, I am the only one to be able to spend the BTC.
If I hold an API key that allows me to spend funds on a BTC private key, then myself and the API operator can spend my funds.

This is all it boils down to.

The above post is clearly derailing and should be reported. This is a thread to analyse the racism and needless/groundless false accusations and foul mouthed insults tman uses to silence people speaking the truth. That along with his auction scamming and supporting of other scammers and a very relevant self confessed use of trust abusing people to silence their whistle blowing.

All pretty damning stuff really.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

Neither insults nor trolling is childish. That is not a valid argument and has been used ad-nauseam against both. It's fun to read if you're in the right mood, especially when it is on-point like here.

In your opinion, which I'd question if you think phrases like "pasta fucking pizza wanking twat" and obscene 'your mom' jokes aren't immature dialogue. Hardly witty insults are they? Regardless of how fun you think it is, he's clearly doing it to agitate and it's unnecessary and derailing threads.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 05:02:34 PM

In your opinion, which I'd question if you think phrases like "pasta fucking pizza wanking twat" and obscene 'your mom' jokes aren't immature dialogue. Hardly witty insults are they? Regardless of how fun you think it is, he's clearly doing it to agitate and it's unnecessary and derailing threads.

I would ask you to read the whole dialog from the beginning but I know you don't have time for it - in short, he offers 794% roi on one thread, guaranteed 5% on another thread, insists an API Key is the same as a bitcoin private Key - then posts the same shit over and over and over. The user is a scammer, he is using an Alt to back himself up and all I want is to protect gullible users who are likely to fall for this nonsense and lose BTC.

my methods are far from normal as we all know - but it wont change the fact that I am correct, users need to be safeguarded from these idiots.

There is sparks claiming a 900BTC bankroll.. some naive users will fall for that shit. These users need protecting from thieves and con-men like OP. End of

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 05:05:43 PM

That is a very common, proper way, of using British insults. I don't see how culture-differentiated way of insulting should be labelled childish. Are American insults childish too? As long as he's primarily on-topic, the insults should be deemed proper-use of the posting function (and not derailing exactly because it's on-topic). Solely insulting posts are, however, likely to be derailing (but this doesn't have to be the case either). You can answer a proper question, with a proper insult and it's still a valid response. Regarding complete derailing, I'm certain that we have some observable instances of much worse members that are not being dealt with. So why should TMAN?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:11:32 PM

I would ask you to read the whole dialog from the beginning but I know you don't have time for it - in short, he offers 794% roi on one thread, guaranteed 5% on another thread, insists an API Key is the same as a bitcoin private Key - then posts the same shit over and over and over. The user is a scammer, he is using an Alt to back himself up and all I want is to protect gullible users who are likely to fall for this nonsense and lose BTC.

my methods are far from normal as we all know - but it wont change the fact that I am correct, users need to be safeguarded from these idiots.

There is sparks claiming a 900BTC bankroll.. some naive users will fall for that shit. These users need protecting from thieves and con-men like OP. End of

So you are claiming he is a scammer because he is making claims you views as unrealistic?

But then you are a proven auction scammer?  don't you think confirmed scammers punishing " possible" future scammers is not going to work out well.

LOL at your excuse... how about the other ton of examples of your groundless, misleading, uncorroborated, false, needless, swearing foul language and sexual deviance  HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138619.0

You defense falls flat on its face when you read all of that through https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138619.0

And the fact you claim your prime value here is by swearing and people and screaming sexual deviance at them for entertainment??

You even admit that you CAN NOT present any examples of original thought provoking posts that made any real difference here that will stand up to scrutiny??

That is without all of your proven scamming and scammer supporting, extorting etc...

NET NEGATIVE without a doubt. Get him off DT and merit source, it is an insult to the rest of the forum such low functioning financially dangerous scum have such positions.

@lauda ... haha yes please demonstrate another member here that has this amount https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138619.0
of swearing and sexually deviant garbage in light of the FACT  none of it has any substance that can be corroborated by observable instances.

When we call you a scamming, trust abusing, extorting, shady escrow , piece of filthy shit. We can CORROBORATE it with observable instances that confirm this is TRUE. Do you get it now scammer???

Tmans blathering and tourettes laded garbage he heaps on many members with ZERO evidence they have scammed or done anything wrong at all is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. His posts offer ZERO VALUE he does not even attempt to present a valid supporting argument based on evidence that is objectively verifiable.

You are a confirmed scammer colluding and defending another Confirmed scammer who you have EXTORTED with and trust abused with.

You are black listed from DT1 ( should be blacklisted from DT in full) and so should your auction scamming colluding pal TMAN>

Lauda is pretending that he can NOT differential between NEGATIVE DESCRIPTIONS THAT ARE BASED UPON OBSERVABLE AND OBJECTIVELY VERIFIABLE instances of financially motivated wrong doing here.

and

Groundless, uncorroborated , valueless swearing and false accusations.

Don't fall for it. He knows the difference but will claim there is none.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:12:03 PM

This is very common, proper way, of using British insults. I don't see how culture-differentiated way of insults should be labelled childish. Are American insults childish too? As long as he's primarily on-topic, the insults should be deemed proper-use of the posting function (and not derailing exactly because it's on-topic). Solely insulting posts are, however, likely to be derailing (but this doesn't have to be the case either). You can answer a proper question, with a proper insult and it's still a valid response. Regarding complete derailing, I'm certain that we have some observable instances of much worse members that are not being dealt with. So why should TMAN?
Do you really think insulting can be done in a proper way? Insulting is by its definition inappropriate. TMAN is using insults to cover up his baseless accusations and is trying to make a very big scene, which he succeeded in. I think TMAN is a troll that is jealous and enjoys to insult behind his internet anonymity. I think behaviour of TMAN and a few other DT users (which are not the main point of discussing now), is so based on TROLLING, INSULTING and HARMING others. Users like TMAN should be stopped before his behaviour becomes the norm.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: