Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take care of your health  (Read 1785 times)
Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

Activity: 1516
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 05:29:14 AM

I believe that it is very important to take care of one’s health. By having a healthy lifestyle you are able to promote longevity making you feel great and young. Also having a good amount of exercise and getting enough rest helps you lower stress levels.

If you are careless with your health and don’t care about the consequences of being neglectful by doing drugs and not properly eating right. This will result in serious consequences for your health moving forward.

Many old people suffer from dangerous diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease and Parkinson's because of their indifference to their health when they were young.

let's also focus on maintaining health, especially pay attention to rest hours, because that's very important and usually forum members are very undisciplined with resting hours.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tallupooh

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 01:18:09 PM

Health is a blessing that is second to none that we should take care of. Health can affect everything and we should be grateful.
Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 08:20:57 PM

Doing a general body check up once or twice a year is very important .
Last year during such a check up i found out that i have a diabetes actually (not being overweight at the same time).
Now i am check for an ozempic coupon here and there as it helps me do order the most important medication for my condition.

Routine health checks also aim to determine a person's general physical health condition, from the outside and inside, so that a person's health status is known and can detect disease earlier. The earlier a disease is detected, the faster help can be given.
- google

many people are still not aware or think that checking their health every year is very important, just imagine if you know that you have cancer or other dangerous diseases since it is still not malignant then you can easily cure it.

Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 02:09:22 PM

Consumer Protection reminds the public: No alcohol sales on Christmas or New Year’s Day

https://www.courant.com/ctnow/food-drink/hc-ctnow-no-alcohol-sales-christmas-new-years-day-20221219-tj3budwr2rhhpm6x7gyzeqahki-story.html

in some countries the sale of alcohol in the new year is strictly monitored, it is to prevent crime rates and also accidents during the new year's celebration. if you are an alcoholic drinker then just do it at your home and keep your sleep hours, keep consuming lots of mineral water.

stay healthy in the new year Wink

PouJonah31

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 08:58:44 AM

The body is the capital of labor. We must put health first. Money can be earned slowly. Once health is lost, it is difficult to recover.
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 03:34:57 PM

Our body needs to be taken care of because if you don't have a  sound health you can't carry on with our Normal daily activities ,there is a saying that goes Health is wealth, without good health we can't hustle are we are meant to , we can't follow up our business and other things, that's why as a youth you don't do what will affect your good health in the nearby future, example is taking sugary and starchy food without proper exercise, drinking and smoking excessively, all this will come back to you I'm ur old age and have a bad effect on u, take care of your health now that you are young so when you get old you won't suffer from the things you did while you were young.
BossTrack
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2023, 08:36:23 PM

The sad thing is, most people don't realize it until it is too late and damage has already been done. Simple checklist, have a 'normal' BMI, pee should be like white wine, don't eat too close to the time you sleep, micronutrients from vegetables of course and so on.

Major Tom

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 07:57:14 AM

It's important to take care of your health by getting enough rest and sleep, staying hydrated, eating a healthy diet, and engaging in regular physical activity. Make sure to follow your doctor's advice and take breaks if necessary. It's not worth sacrificing your health in pursuit of your goals. Remember to listen to your body and take care of yourself.
KupaCrypto

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 07:04:40 AM

Yes true and outside all this too, eating fruits regularly will help make ur body remain fresh,
Late night eating is not good for the body so it should be avoided and eating spicy food too is not too good for our body
Exercises helps too,  sleeping for at least 8hours daily will help rest the body and keeps the brain in a good working condition
Eating healthy food too and drinking clean water also contribute to a good health
Roggeredek

Activity: 87
Merit: 21

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 09:28:01 AM

We should all take care of health because if health is not good then a person will be disturbed both physically and mentally so it is necessary to take good nutritious and balanced food which is very beneficial for the body. When it comes to food, keep in mind that the more processed the food, the worse it will be for the body. So eat simple handmade fresh food and stay healthy eat at least 2 to 3 local fruits a day. Thinking of this we start taking care of health every day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 11:11:10 PM

Yes true and outside all this too, eating fruits regularly will help make ur body remain fresh,
Late night eating is not good for the body so it should be avoided and eating spicy food too is not too good for our body
Exercises helps too,  sleeping for at least 8hours daily will help rest the body and keeps the brain in a good working condition
Eating healthy food too and drinking clean water also contribute to a good health
everything you wrote is very true and indeed a great habit to stay fit and healthy. Maintaining health is like making a pattern, your body will get used to it when you have high discipline towards it, so it takes great consistency to stay healthy and fit, start slowly and try to keep it up.

Oland4ever

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2023, 01:11:14 AM

Yes, it's very important to take care of my health. A healthy person will (probably) not get Covid 19.  Wink
KupaCrypto

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 12:21:56 PM

Yes, it's very important to take care of my health. A healthy person will (probably) not get Covid 19.  Wink
Yes as a healthy life includes proper personal and public hygiene,  and observing a healthy life and personal and public hygiene covid won't come close to you.
We owe ourselves a good and health living observing the personal and public hygiene so we will protect ourselves not only from covid but to other dangerous and contagious deadly diseases.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1143
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 12:48:11 PM

Public health policy is to add poisonious substances to the water supply. Should you suffer any ill effects from consuming such substances deemed procedurally prudent, there is always another experimental public health initiative to try to mitigate the costs.

Cyber_Alien

Activity: 71
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 11:36:20 AM

I recall during my industry attachment in high school. I was usually awake by 5 a.m. before going to work at 7 a.m. I work for 10 hours a day on a computer without taking any drugs when I get home.I hardly even eat healthy foods and exercise my body on weekends, until one day when I was driving home from work, I felt dizzy and collapsed. I was rushed to the hospital.

Don't play with your health; instead, take proper care of it and always go to the hospital for a medical checkup.

"Health is wealth"
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2023, 06:08:02 PM

Of course, taking care of your body is very important.  It is seen that most of the people are busy with their family activities and they forget to take care of their body. At some point it is seen that they become very sick and they are no longer able to maintain their health in any activity. So I think that one's own wellness is very important and those who adopt wellness are always taking care of themselves. And so taking care of your body is a great blessing from the Lord to everyone.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
KupaCrypto

View Profile
January 28, 2023, 05:01:47 PM

Health is wealth and a healthy living is a wealthy living, good health is key because without good health you can't go about your day to day activities, I have seen a rich and wealthy man but he is not happy because he is not healthy,
Don't take any thing that is capable of affecting the normal condition of your body, always take fruits regularly and even exercise is very important for a good health.
yusrime

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 28, 2023, 08:23:41 PM

I am a woman who works selling clothes and has a side job as a bounty hunter. From morning to night, I was in the clothing store and the evening I was on the internet to make posts and content articles to get a stake in the bounty program.

to the end, I fell ill and was hospitalized. the doctor said that I was too tired at work so suggested to take a break in a few weeks....

for those of you who are still active in making this forum post, take care of your health so you don't get sick, give your body enough rest and do not forget to be diligent in drinking water so as not to dehydrate and lack the body's ions. If necessary, take vitamins that increase stamina so that you stay healthy while hunting for the stake.

Time management is more valuable than hardworking, be smart and thanks for remind us that we should be think about health and safety of our body.
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 04:34:09 PM

The health that we have is so precious, which needs to be taken care of and appreciated as best as possible.  For a better and quality life.  Thanks guys, this is good advice.
Charmekkd

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 12:45:05 AM

Maintaining health is very important and maintaining health can be in various ways such as one of them

: diligent sports
: eat and drink regularly
: have to frequent entertainment or outings
: watch funny videos or listen to your favorite music.
: Do not sleep too late.

and also as you suggest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: