Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Consider All Altcoins Bad  (Read 2839 times)
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:46:35 PM

You know, sounds rather familiar, but to be honest, cannot remember for sure. Can you please elaborate in more details on what the guys are coming with?

Yes, of course. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price, but of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of the concept. And curious to know your thoughts afterwards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:46:48 PM

Altcoins are the research and development unit of this market. There could be a lot of scams or nonsense. People shouldn't fall for this. We are entering a new year. We need to be a more conscious investor.
This is right but not for all altcoins there are only some altcoins which are inactive in the market because of the lack of expert developers or the developers do not give attention to their projects and try to start aother project to collect more money. Some coins come as scam coins but they do not survive in the market and we do not see them in the exchanges so if one do not invest in ICO then do not see that coin for their investment. While many of them are very great coins and are giving benefits to the blockchain technology.
govorrue

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:50:10 PM

Yes, of course. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price, but of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of the concept. And curious to know your thoughts afterwards

Sounds attractive, thank you for sharing. Will definitely have a closer look shortly and get back with my thoughts
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:50:18 PM

The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts

I believe that there are people who could not make money with one or another altcoin, or they just see a price drop. All this causes negative in such people and they believe that all altcoins are scam. There are those who simply lie and try to enrich altcoins in favor of another cryptocurrency, in the unhappiness that people simply throw off altcoins. Of course there are those who do not understand at all, but simply write their opinion. However, of course there are those altcoins, the creators of which decided to abandon the support of their offspring and specifically merge their asset, making it useless to anyone. You just need to spend time studying altcoins and not make hasty conclusions.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:52:13 PM

In my opinion, I think that every currency must have cooperation with some real company to assert their value but they are not success to do that.
As you can see, Bitcoin is the king of coins but has difficulty getting recognition around the world, which will affect the psychology of companies when they want to be partnership with altcoins.
No partnership, no value.

the value is always there even though bitcoin is difficult to get recognition worldwide it is no surprise that there are many factors that must still be considered by every government in use cases and have crypto

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Sembadapuja

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:32:47 PM

The few projects with genuine interest get affected since investors are now very skeptical to invest in any altcoin, especially new altcoins. Not all altcoin projects are scam I admit, but to limit risk taking, atlesst 70% of my long term holding is in BTC. That's because so many of them are just clones of something else, slapped with a new brand name and marketed to people who don't know any better.  It's sad that some people buy into that hype and become bagholders while the coin devs are laughing all the way to the bank.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:30:07 PM

It is really bad for one to generalise and conclude all altcoins are bad, I have made cool cash from some Altcoin and I have lost as well but truth is, we still have very good and potential coins in the market, all needed is for one to just search.
No, whenever someone losses money in the market or makes the claim that most coins are bad investments, and we have data supporting that fact, investors are always told to look further, to put more effort into it and that somehow everything is going to be alright, well investors are tired of hearing the same song over and over again, do you even think about why the bitcoin dominance is over 68% when there was a point in which it was very low and many argued that the dominance will keep going down?

That is because investors no longer trust in altcoins and that they are going to achieve any of the things their developers said they were going to achieve, at this point in time it has become abundantly clear that the only coin in which you can trust is bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:08:38 PM

Many altcoins are created to scam people or rip people off their hard earned money but you can easily find answers if you doubt the existence of altcoins by using search engine on merchants that accept crypto payments, many altcoins are accepted worldwide, DYOR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:38:37 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 11:03:11 PM by flagpara

The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts
I'm not others those are believe 3320 altcoins are scam. 3320 currencies are running in cryptocurrency without top 10, all currency can't be scam. More easy to invest and use case could more success for cryptocurrency. Bitcoin could be use world wide for Money transfer if no country banned it. New quality project will come as new future is coming.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:40:07 PM

your thoughts

In order for crypto to succeed, we need existing projects to do more development and show case products that can compete with what's obtainable mainstream. It's not about launching new projects but launching a new project with a different approach from already existing projects. It's funny how some new projects claim to solve same problems with old projects and at the end there is nothing to show for. Some guys condemn altcoin projects probably because they've lost a lot investing in token sales or because many altcoin projects have scammed over time. There are some good altcoins anyway, I mean those with consistency in development, team that keeps the community updated, fostering adoption of their product etc.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:11:05 AM

I beg to disagree that all people stated that all the alts are bad. Indeed there's alot of investors here are succesful. I can say that, its just a matter of making decision whether what projects they're making on. Because, for me I have these top coins which I'm holding in making good investment, BTC ETH are both in the top 10 but I have this new coins which I really like being part of my investment here ans this is the Aci coin. Make research about it and ai hope y'all like it too.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:52:44 AM

The problem is many altcoins that are getting into crypto space this days have no real use cases, there is no point of existence at all and many investors still fall victim to these useless coins and they end up losing money because there is assurance that there will be no demand for them

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:13:02 PM

The problem is many altcoins that are getting into crypto space this days have no real use cases, there is no point of existence at all and many investors still fall victim to these useless coins and they end up losing money because there is assurance that there will be no demand for them
It is their responsibility to verify the altcoin that they are about to invest in because if they will just rely on the hype or to other people's opinion then they will always end up being a victim. Altcoins are good for making more money because of the variations and it has more fluctuations compare to bitcoin. Just be sure on investing before you execute any action.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1092

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:25:25 PM

Nobody says that altcoin is bad, they only say that most new altcoins in the last year turned into rubbish. this condition is inversely proportional to the conditions in 2017 because at that time most altcoins had high prices. if you have been in this forum since 2017 maybe you will understand what I mean  Smiley

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:48:27 PM

That's right, and because many of the altcoins that entered the crypto room today have no real use cases, that's where everyone needs more research before believing or participating in new altcoin projects.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 01:56:21 PM

your thoughts

My thought is we should not generalize, Ethereum is an altcoin, Litecoin and Binance coin are also altcoins, and they are all doing great in the market, we should treat every project unique and different in some way, if we don't do that, we will miss making a profit from these altcoins.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:09:50 PM

For me not altcoins are bad but it can be said that mostly bad coins are altcoins.There is reason behind ICO project come in market just to get investors money or no long term plan with proper home work.It is better to get in new altcoins first give them time to see the performance of coin and project.

Existing coins like ETHER,BNB,LTC,ADA,MNERO,XRP,ZEN are always favorte and having lng term plans to survive in the market.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:31:58 PM

For me not altcoins are bad but it can be said that mostly bad coins are altcoins.There is reason behind ICO project come in market just to get investors money or no long term plan with proper home work.It is better to get in new altcoins first give them time to see the performance of coin and project.

Existing coins like ETHER,BNB,LTC,ADA,MNERO,XRP,ZEN are always favorte and having lng term plans to survive in the market.
from the altcoin you mentioned, I feel that only Litecoin and Binance Coin still have a little potential to be expensive, while for others I feel there is no potential anymore because I see that there are no developments that can trigger investors to come back again.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:34:30 PM

New crypto investors are blindly investing in new projects that they haven't do thorough research on, after the lose money they start categorizing all altcoins as scam, the truth is we have many scam projects and if you don't do good research you will surely fall victim
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:34:49 PM

your thoughts

This is also common with generalizing human beings.  Where you see a few bad persons, we tend to generalize everyone there as bad, not minding the fact that there still exists some good ones there. Same thing is also applicable to Alts. A lot of people often tag all alts as scams. Well, I come to realize that such persons need to be exposed to what altcoin really is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: