Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Consider All Altcoins Bad  (Read 2842 times)
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:47:45 PM

The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts

This is also common with generalizing human beings.  Where you see a few bad persons, we tend to generalize everyone there as bad, not minding the fact that there still exists some good ones there. Same thing is also applicable to Alts. A lot of people often tag all alts as scams. Well, I come to realize that such persons need to be exposed to what altcoin really is.
in fact there are still altcoins that have a good impact on their platforms, so actually not all altcoins are bad. but because of the bad dominance of altcoin because of new projects, people assume that. therefore we must open our eyes more and generalize more on good and bad altcoin.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:07:13 PM

The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts

This is also common with generalizing human beings.  Where you see a few bad persons, we tend to generalize everyone there as bad, not minding the fact that there still exists some good ones there. Same thing is also applicable to Alts. A lot of people often tag all alts as scams. Well, I come to realize that such persons need to be exposed to what altcoin really is.
in fact there are still altcoins that have a good impact on their platforms, so actually not all altcoins are bad. but because of the bad dominance of altcoin because of new projects, people assume that. therefore we must open our eyes more and generalize more on good and bad altcoin.
more precisely is a market situation that makes the bad conditions of altcoin more visible. as you said, some projects run their platform. some updates have been made but it is the altcoin market conditions that do not yet support that makes many altcoins difficult to develop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:38:42 PM

your thoughts

i dont think it is a productive idea to blame and make general negative comments about alts. Altcoins are also big part of this ecosystem and there are very good projects which provides much better solutions even better than bitcoin.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 08:54:23 AM

Not all altcoins are bad but some have become Ashes because the project does not go as expected so that the working team should be faster to stop the ICO sales, and from the many projects we see today the average Scamer So many circles who consider all altcoins bad but if I think some can still we rely to get the result of the project, and for this year we expect all projects away from Scamer so that all altcoins can Increased.
there must be a revolutionary example of a new project at a level that scammers cannot do.

altcoin's reputation is influenced by the investor ecosystem specifically, and so far many new altcoins are financially weak. If this can be overcome from their own budget base, investors will believe, so far this has only happened in projects that can carry out IEO, even though there are still many weaknesses where they cannot encourage short-term price increases.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:13:24 AM

Not all altcoins are bad but some have become Ashes because the project does not go as expected so that the working team should be faster to stop the ICO sales

was the ico sales must be done first before the development of the project   ? if they think their project will fail , they should have refund the investors so that thier reputation wont be affected  .

if they plan the project well and already accumulated a good amount  because investors trust thier plans then there is no way that thier project can fail not unless if they only intend  to scam   .
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:25:46 AM

because in reality today most of altcoin is a scam, cannot last long and has no real use. and now it is very difficult to find a good altcoin and has the potential to increase and grow.
so people who are mostly investors are more interested in investing in bitcoin than altcoin. and for the past two years we have been on the bear market and almost all altcoins have lost their value.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:41:38 AM

New crypto investors are blindly investing in new projects that they haven't do thorough research on, after the lose money they start categorizing all altcoins as scam, the truth is we have many scam projects and if you don't do good research you will surely fall victim
That's right, new investors often assess that altcoin projects are all the same when they have been victims of project fraud, even though there are also altcoin projects that are worthy of being followed, and whether or not a project is worthy of being followed will be known to us through good research.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:46:48 AM

because in reality today most of altcoin is a scam, cannot last long and has no real use. and now it is very difficult to find a good altcoin and has the potential to increase and grow.
so people who are mostly investors are more interested in investing in bitcoin than altcoin. and for the past two years we have been on the bear market and almost all altcoins have lost their value.
In the previous two years because of some issues we faced the bear market and all of the altcoins lost their value but now the market is going very well and the market will grow in all situation. I am saying it because when the time of halving comes near then no matter what happens all of the coins grow in value. So in this time you can invest in any altcoin which have a good trade volume.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:57:06 AM

Of course there are many altcoins with unclear technologies and capabilities that are not even clear where to use and it is difficult to understand why such altcoins were created, but there are also a very huge number of altcoins with incredible technologies and capabilities that are used very successfully in various fields.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:57:19 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2020, 04:08:06 PM by cryp24x

well for someone who purely believes in bitcoin, all altcoins might just be bad. but you can see them trading BTC/usdt which USDT still can be considered an altcoin. ETH should be bad for them as well if they really consider 99% of all cryptocurrency to be shitcoins but you can see them demonstrate trading DOGE. you know there are lots of reason why they may be saying it, most probably they want the weak hands to sell.
I think some people have been scammed on an Altcoin projects which makes they feel that all Altcoins are bad. I guess they need to explore first on Altcoins before they generalize the entire Altcoins. Though Altcoins rely on Bitcoin's price, they all have their own characteristics that make them more profitable to crypto enthusiasts.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:47:33 PM

Because investors see alts with eyes of speculations. they just pump and dump alts make profits and switch. that's why they are highly volatile and consider as bad cryptos. When the investors perspective will change about alts altcoin will become more stable and investors choice.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:52:11 PM

New crypto investors are blindly investing in new projects that they haven't do thorough research on, after the lose money they start categorizing all altcoins as scam, the truth is we have many scam projects and if you don't do good research you will surely fall victim
That's right, new investors often assess that altcoin projects are all the same when they have been victims of project fraud, even though there are also altcoin projects that are worthy of being followed, and whether or not a project is worthy of being followed will be known to us through good research.
investors who lose 100% of the money they invest in the project and eventually the project dies, I know your feelings, but you do not die step, if you want to succeed then through it has become a normal thing, it will make valuable lessons in your life for better
In the start of my career in crypto I also lost all of my money in a project which was not a high amount but was my whole collection of my career but I not lost heart and continued to work on other places and started marketing to earn money for my family and for my future. I now am earning good for my family members. I now think that if I lost heart at that time and never saw back to crypto then I would not be able to earn like today. But thanks God that I remain confident and continued my work with crypto.
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:47:07 PM

I would say not at all because some of them are really good and has features that i really liked which is very good for me and those top ranked altcoin has really good for making profit because their value is roughly increasing every day and not going down really hard.

And only those altcoin is really bad that doesn't have volume at all and obviously getting pumped to make money for their whales and some of them are listed on exchanges that has bad reputation.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:15:19 PM

It's not about "considering", it's not about "opinions"; simply, a year and a half ago almost all of the altcoins lost between 95% and 99% of the value, and never recovered it (and the probability that it does is minimal).
So what are we talking about?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 02:27:42 PM

your thoughts

we must have consideration for everything we do so that nothing bad happens to ourselves. because there are many out there fraud through cryptocurency then we need consideration so that we are not deceived by scammers. although out there also has a quality project but consideration will always be needed in making a decision in cryptocurency.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:00:33 PM

investors who lose 100% of the money they invest in the project and eventually the project dies, I know your feelings, but you do not die step, if you want to succeed then through it has become a normal thing, it will make valuable lessons in your life for better
In the start of my career in crypto I also lost all of my money in a project which was not a high amount but was my whole collection of my career but I not lost heart and continued to work on other places and started marketing to earn money for my family and for my future. I now am earning good for my family members. I now think that if I lost heart at that time and never saw back to crypto then I would not be able to earn like today. But thanks God that I remain confident and continued my work with crypto.
It is really good to hear because there are actually lots of people who only want fast money, what I was saying is that if they are losing money they are stopping and saying that it is really a scam without knowing the nature of cryptocurrency which is its volatility when it comes to price maybe he invested such money into some not good projects without knowing its important information also the feedbacks of every other investor. The only thing you need aside from patience is the knowledge so that the probability of losing money is low.

your thoughts

we must have consideration for everything we do so that nothing bad happens to ourselves. because there are many out there fraud through cryptocurency then we need consideration so that we are not deceived by scammers. although out there also has a quality project but consideration will always be needed in making a decision in cryptocurency.
Losing money is maybe normal in here because you are really risking your money. Investing is not really easy to do because before you can earn what you want, you really need to study every information that the project you chose have so that you can notice if you are really earn when you invest to that, considering the platform and the ranking in the market maybe, also the price and volume of that.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:06:18 PM

your thoughts

I believe that bad information about altcoins is created and disseminated by competitors or people who pursue their personal goals. Of course, out of the total number of existing altcoins, there are workers and smiles, but there are also those who have not yet managed to realize their full potential. Moreover, the more new altcoins appear, the more competition there will be and the faster we will see really worthwhile projects and the ones needed for the whole community.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:26:03 PM

your thoughts

To be sincere, anyone generalizing that all altcoins are bad is certainly wrong. There are thousands of them out there, there are even countless of them coming up everyday, so yes it's wrong to say such. There are projects out there with good use case, working products, working services which everyone is seeing as well as using such as Binance exchange, where different fiats are supported; such as Ethereum blockchain where projects are given the opportunity to launch on, use of smart contracts etc. The only important thing is, one should be careful of what a project says it offer mostly the new projects, in such case a study has to be carried out to be on the safer side.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:37:28 PM

Eighty percent of altcoins have proven to be bad investment for investors that's why they consider them as bad investment plan, the trust is now diverted to Bitcoin only and few for top 10 altcoins, I don't blame investors about this
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:58:20 PM

Personally, I think the projects are very promising and when the cryptocurrency market becomes stable there will be much more good projects. Now they only have to wait and believe that there really are projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: