Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Consider All Altcoins Bad  (Read 2839 times)
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 04:11:52 AM

The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
___
Only one reason that crossed my mind: Because people who think that have ever suffered a loss or bad experience with altcoin chosen. In fact, there are a lot of potential altcoins that are very profitable, assuming the top ten coinmarketcaps deserve that title. So it is not fair if it is generalized and equated with new coins or tokens which have not been proven to be of quality that are even made with just playing without a clear purpose.
The majority of bad words of altcoin comes from those who were choosing the wrong project. This is a common thing when those who are getting profit will give a good review about altcoin while at the same time those are suffering the lost will give a bad review. This is something that can't be argued as totally depends on the personal experience.
experience can not be fooled, but sometimes we are out of luck, because analysis is not always true. therefore the way to address something is the main goal. many projects that seem good, but ultimately fraud too. of course the scamer makes the project case as well as possible to attract investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:31:08 AM

The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts

With more than 5000 altcoins on the market, it's only natural that only a few can survive. Investors will definitely prefer altcoin which has great liquidity and this makes most altcoins do not have good performance in the market other than not having a clear product roadmap.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:41:54 AM

Many people consider altcoin bad because of the many scams that occur. Many tokens circulating in the market, the price is far below the ICO price and this makes many people consider altcoin as a high risk investment.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:31:27 PM

Many people consider altcoin bad because of the many scams that occur. Many tokens circulating in the market, the price is far below the ICO price and this makes many people consider altcoin as a high risk investment.
its only happen on shit project with unclear roadmap or product for their ecosystem. many altcoin projects as speculation projects that might be the developers team want to take money from investors, and oddly enough investors want to speculate too. they thinking someday will take alot profit after listing in market and dev team able to create FOMO.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:11:30 PM

There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts

As far as I know, all of us here or majority believed that not all altcoins are bad in the market. Because if it is true cryptocurrency won't survive in the market just like what we saw it right now. `It means, crypto to anyone are giving earnings in different ways it can be in the campaign project, mining or doing trade in the platform.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:54:56 PM

your thoughts

I agree. Not all projects that offer new sets of Altcoins are bad because there are still good and reliable as well as legible projects out there. Let us not generalized that all Altcoins are bad just because of the recent happenings that involves most projects that turns out to be scam or a failure. There are still decent projects that have good intentions and aim and are just waiting to be discovered and noticed. But because people tend to be afraid because of such generalization, most potential and good Altcoins are being affected and suffering which turns out to be failing even if they have such good ideas and aim to help people specially for the sake of the bounty hunters out there. If we keep this wrong mindset, we can turn out to be killing those potential Altcoins. We must delete the past and just let it be a moral lesson to be careful and mindful to be observant and check if such project we join is legible or not. There are good projects out there that are just waiting to be observed so we must not put bad generalization about Altcoins because if there is bad Altcoins, there are still good Altcoins. We must not enclose and embody that all Altcoins are bad because they are not.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:21:43 PM

your thoughts

Truly generalizing that all altcoins are bad is totally wrong I believe anyone saying such might have participated in bad projects which dealt with him thus the generalization. There are many altcoins which are good even though they aren't among the top altcoins, the team within these altcoins are working hard and their community is seeing the results as well, there are many of them out there it only takes good research to point them out. Also, if one is skeptical on the type of coin to hold, starting with top altcoins is also good.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:06:44 PM

Bad and unproven are too different things, people just stop caring about new coins because they dont have time to examine the details.   There is nothing wrong with innovation and efforts to improve protocols, the original BTC wasnt monetized is maybe why so many are skeptical.

I agree with your answer. Why bother with new projects that are growing by leaps and bounds, promise mountains of gold and always look the same.
Real projects themselves speak about themselves, because the cryptocurrency community is very developed and always sees really worthwhile projects.
If you are interested in investing, then focus on existing projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
BlackRed

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:11:57 PM

All of the shitcoins are invented to make inventors rich

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $50,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 07:11:41 PM

Bad and unproven are too different things, people just stop caring about new coins because they dont have time to examine the details.   There is nothing wrong with innovation and efforts to improve protocols, the original BTC wasnt monetized is maybe why so many are skeptical.

I agree with your answer. Why bother with new projects that are growing by leaps and bounds, promise mountains of gold and always look the same.
Real projects themselves speak about themselves, because the cryptocurrency community is very developed and always sees really worthwhile projects.
If you are interested in investing, then focus on existing projects.
I think the reason why there are still people who supports and invest their money in new projects because they believe that it can caught up and increase it's price just like existing projects today. But in reality, new projects are just a waste of money and time, that is why it is better if we just focus on existing projects that are valuable for us not to worry too much.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 07:41:54 PM

There are some factors that cause that investors are sceptical about their furure. Nobody knows how altcoins be regulated because many of them are securities - made for profit and creating securities without regulations is a huge problem.

vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:22:45 PM

There are some factors that cause that investors are sceptical about their furure. Nobody knows how altcoins be regulated because many of them are securities - made for profit and creating securities without regulations is a huge problem.
Of course, Altcoins are great financial risks if you keep coins in your portfolio in the portfolio for a long time.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████