Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about investing into altcoins?  (Read 2564 times)
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 12:28:02 PM

I agree with you that we should diversify it means not just focusing on mainstream currencies such as bitcoin, but we can buy something more risky as low market cap coins can grow by 10 times and more very quickly. If you are not fond of risks, you all the same can find altcoin to yourself that has good fundamentals. For example, ADA, DOT, Matic.

The irony is that as btc is at its btc likewise solid altcoins are also at there ATH or standing at there peak value. We need to wait to invest in top altcoins or do some rigorous research and find coins that are undervalue even in current bull run. But top time is when market is bearish, sadly most of us are running away from market when it's the actual time to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 01:22:40 PM

Yes altcoin's are where we should concentrate diversification is always a right choice I agree.

Altcoin is an Alternative coin for everyone who likes it with very affordable capital because there are many people who can't afford BTC so they have to do their work through Altcoins in cryptocurrencies.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 04:49:22 PM

I have contributed are some Altcoins that have great potential on the grounds that their turn of events, advancement and group are exceptionally dynamic up to this point, so representing speculation. On the off chance that you have truckload of cash and that is sufficient to spend a little rate to wager on the medium coin which was having the best instability.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:06:08 PM

I agree with you that we should diversify it means not just focusing on mainstream currencies such as bitcoin, but we can buy something more risky as low market cap coins can grow by 10 times and more very quickly. If you are not fond of risks, you all the same can find altcoin to yourself that has good fundamentals. For example, ADA, DOT, Matic.

The irony is that as btc is at its btc likewise solid altcoins are also at there ATH or standing at there peak value. We need to wait to invest in top altcoins or do some rigorous research and find coins that are undervalue even in current bull run. But top time is when market is bearish, sadly most of us are running away from market when it's the actual time to buy.
many people don't pay much attention to this because they think when bitcoin is corrected all will be affected and they inevitably run away from there without realizing it is a trap when they run away the bull run keeps happening and eventually regrets doing it.
even though if from the beginning you were sure that this was happening, you actually didn't need to bother running away from there and continue to hold on to your beliefs because I think it's useless to run away when it's bearish and losing, but after the value is high they re-enter. this space.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 11:29:24 PM

Investing in altcoins is a profitable investment, But before you invest in altcoins, you should check all the sources that contain all the information about these altcoins and you shouldn't be tempted by your enthusiasm to get rich quick. If you can hold your altcoins for as long as possible, you will surely become rich one day, so you have to choose the most promising altcoins and consult the experts.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 01:30:02 AM

Yes altcoin's are where we should concentrate diversification is always a right choice I agree.

Altcoin is an Alternative coin for everyone who likes it with very affordable capital because there are many people who can't afford BTC so they have to do their work through Altcoins in cryptocurrencies.
If we look back to the time this thread is created (almost 2 years) and you already invested in altcoins (the popular ones specifically) then probably you already earn huge since the prices of most coins currently are quite expensive already.

Investing in alts are more risky compared to Bitcoin but the chances to earn from it is high as well, and it depends on the coins you're going to hold. Although it takes months or years before you can see the result but atleast you made the right choice to diversify your investment and its only possible if you did an extensive research to know which alts are worthy to buy.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:13:19 AM

There are many things we can do for investing altcoins, but the thing I do is buy top altcoins like BNB, Cardano, Cake and so on and then I use it for staking, there are 2 advantages, namely one day the price goes up and of course we get a reward from the coins we buy. invest for staking.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:48:26 AM

There are many things we can do for investing altcoins, but the thing I do is buy top altcoins like BNB, Cardano, Cake and so on and then I use it for staking, there are 2 advantages, namely one day the price goes up and of course we get a reward from the coins we buy. invest for staking.
Everyone certainly has their own way of making a profit in crypto,
investing in top altcoins is also one of the ways used by many people,
Besides being safe, investing in the top altcoins is also good for the long term
dvndr007

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:49:46 AM

We are more focused on bitcoin than ever as most of the users wants to invest into bitcoin assuming a bull run post halving but nit many are planning to invest into altcoins, I think we need to focus on altcoins as well as there are coins like Tron, ADA and all which can pump anytime and priced extremely less as of now and even if bitcoin pumps it will have positive affect on altcoins as well so I think we should invest into reputed altcoins as well.
The problem in alt coins are they are not completely anonymous like bitcoin.
In every new coin first thing people ask is team behind it ? if team get down coin get down which makes them more centralised.
How will you create another bitcoin which always keep bitcoin superior amount every other coin.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 03:46:19 PM

I think investing in cryptocurrencies is the best, before I invested in stocks and deposits, but the results were disappointing because the profit was small and when I wanted to withdraw I had to queue and the fees were big, with crypto everything is easy and fast because we only need simple steps and there will be no queues like in banks.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 05:54:34 PM

I think investing in cryptocurrencies is the best, before I invested in stocks and deposits, but the results were disappointing because the profit was small and when I wanted to withdraw I had to queue and the fees were big, with crypto everything is easy and fast because we only need simple steps and there will be no queues like in banks.

Of course, trading cryptocurrencies is much faster and therefore more convenient. In addition, it takes place 24/7 and banks and classic exchanges, unfortunately, are open only at certain times. However, investing in cryptocurrencies due to their volatility is very dangerous. Mostly in altcoins, because you can earn a lot, but if someone is not used to very fast and large price changes, then unfortunately he can also lose a lot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:30:16 PM

We are more focused on bitcoin than ever as most of the users wants to invest into bitcoin assuming a bull run post halving but nit many are planning to invest into altcoins, I think we need to focus on altcoins as well as there are coins like Tron, ADA and all which can pump anytime and priced extremely less as of now and even if bitcoin pumps it will have positive affect on altcoins as well so I think we should invest into reputed altcoins as well.

Not everyone who only invests in Bitcoin, now Altcoins have a very good potential to invest in the long term.
I think there are about 99% of investors who invest in Altcoins and Bitcoin, the rest are only a small number of investors who only invest in Bitcoin.
I also like to invest in some Altcoins because their prices are so cheap that I can buy them in huge quantities.

RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 06:47:58 PM

Well looks like it's a good time for investment, I like altcoins and I really love finding hidden gems
Now I think XET has so much potential
Xfinite's first Dapp Mzaalo has a huge success
+ those guys have a partnership with Microsoft and Algorand 
2022 will be a great year for this project
ComfortTown

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:00:06 PM

AqarChain is digitizing the real estate sector with an end-to-end platform that enables a seamless online experience for users
Aqarchain x DeFi11 virtual land live streaming stadium Partnership  is CRAZY!
https://link.medium.com/rNmdNn2mjlb 
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:10:26 PM

Not everyone who only invests in Bitcoin, now Altcoins have a very good potential to invest in the long term.
I think there are about 99% of investors who invest in Altcoins and Bitcoin, the rest are only a small number of investors who only invest in Bitcoin.
I also like to invest in some Altcoins because their prices are so cheap that I can buy them in huge quantities.
Don't get me wrong in terms of investment, because in cryptocurrency Bitcoin it is still very influential for all Altcoins, don't you see a decrease in all Altcoins when Bitcoin starts to fall and vice versa when Bitcoin starts to rise? if you forget that then you are very wrong in determining the steps for investing, because Bitcoin is still used as the basic benchmark by all investors now

Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 11:22:14 PM

indeed people have different ways of investing, some are in bitcoin and some are in altcoins. but indeed there is nothing wrong if we also invest in altcoins as long as they are in quality altcoins, but in my opinion it is better to invest in both. namely in altcoins and also bitcoin.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 09:16:25 AM

indeed people have different ways of investing, some are in bitcoin and some are in altcoins. but indeed there is nothing wrong if we also invest in altcoins as long as they are in quality altcoins, but in my opinion it is better to invest in both. namely in altcoins and also bitcoin.
I think investing in altcoins can provide more profit than investing in bitcoin,
and the price of bitcoin is also considered to be the benchmark for altcoins,
even when bitcoin goes up only 5%, altcoins can go up to 100%, this is why I recommend just investing in altcoins .

Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 11:57:07 AM

I agree with what you said. The big opportunity is in Alt, but it will be when Bitcoin is optimistically heading for a bull run. I expect market conditions to continue to deteriorate, because the opportunities are great when the market is down. So take advantage of the current market conditions, not to practice panic.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 01:55:47 PM

For me investing in altcoins is a fun thing, opportunities for big profits can be easily obtained, but I must say that altcoins are like a roller coaster, increasing up to hundreds of percent or dropping up to 99% per day is normal, the easy and safe thing is investing in altcoins but with a small amount.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 04:33:24 PM

Usually those who prefer to invest in altcoins are short term goers as altcoins have more pump potential than in bitcoin which could take some time to see its real growth but of course investing in altcoins has more risks. There are those who invest on both alts and btc. This one is better than investing in alts alone because you can reduce your risk this way.

You won't be bored with this because while waiting for your btc to pump, you can get some profits in your altcoins and by the time altcoin declines, btc will be the one that will rise and you can be able to take profits again. There are also times where both of them can rise together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: