Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less  (Read 6118 times)
Boqueron

Activity: 658
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:52:59 AM

Mobility Insurtech Company is your partner?

I think. that many companies are interested in using the blockchain https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1215662638950121477
You might have seen some information about Joltee itself being a Mobility Insurtech Company
markmee2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:53:24 AM

How many coins do you need to buy to become a member of your ecosystem and receive rewards?

The amount varies widely. Some users will be renting single rider vehicles such as bikes or scooters, while others will be insuring luxury cars.

The registration process and requirements are explained in the Whitepaper, page 18 https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

Also, you earn JOLT by driving, drivers collect an additional JOLT bonus when they improve their driving skills thanks to insurer and experts feedbacks

That is, the driver receives a reward if insurance companies write a review about the driver?

Joltee has a number of requirements for the driver, which assesses his professionalism. Read the whitepaper
Boqueron

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:03:14 AM

Will it be possible for insurance companies to write reviews about their clients?
It wouldn't be possible to write reviews about drivers using Joltee. According to the whitepaper, "Joltee is prohibited from disclosing to any unauthorized third party, directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever, all or part of these information obtained."
Boqueron

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:29:05 PM

How to buy your tokens?

Do you have an IEO or ICO?
Joltee recently finished its private sale, and will announce details about Pre-Sale Phase 1 (20% discount), expected to be available towards the end of this month. Keep an eye on https://t.me/joltee_chat
Boqueron

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:33:20 PM

I do not quite understand what benefits your customers will get from using Joltee?
There are quite a few benefits, including:
-Discounts on insurance
-Ability to join car-shares
-Access to electric vehicles
-JOLT tokens rewarded for using Joltee, which can be exchanged for food and products.
-Electric Luxury Car upgrades

These aren't the only benefits! We'd invite you to see the whitepaper to learn more about the benefits of using Joltee!
https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf

Boqueron

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:34:34 PM

Is the Joltee app already available on google marketplace?
Not yet! Keep an eye on https://t.me/joltee for the announcement
Boqueron

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:51:32 PM

Challenge Joltee drivers around the world - what is it for?

Who will check who turned out to be the best drivers and by what criteria is the rating evaluated?
JOLT owners challenge each other by betting their JOLTs on who is the best driver. Drivers' skills are measured by:

The travelled distance
How long you have been driving
When and where you are driving
The type of road you are taking
Traffic conditions
How fast you are going
Whether you are within speed limits
How forcefully you apply the brakes
How you take corners
How skillfully you are parking

Joltee undertakes all appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the protection of the data generated and of the personal data of the Joltee user
Boqueron

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:53:53 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 01:45:40 PM by Boqueron

How will your fidelity program work?

The longer the user uses your application, the more rewards they will receive?
While driving, a scoring of the skills of each user is established, in order to make the good drivers earn JOLT  Tokens,  JOLT  being  the  token  that  is  used  by  the  Joltee  platform  stakeholders. JOLT Tokens can be used to benefit on discounts on rented vehicle, to get access to better vehicles at a very competitive price, or to buy goods on a Marketplace.

Learn more about Joltee's Rewards Program in section 2.2:
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:36:51 PM

Why do I need to buy JOLT tokens now? Will I get any bonuses?

You can buy whenever you would like. There is a bonus if you but during the Public Presale.
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:07:09 PM

Can I use the received tokens for discounts on subsequent car rental?

You can. As stated in the Whitepaper. https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf
Boqueron

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 07:10:09 AM

Can I buy your tokens using PayPal or bank transfer in tokens?
Towards the end of the month we'll have more information about your next chance to contribute via https://token.joltee.co/. Keep an eye on https://t.me/joltee_chat for more information about the token sale's next phase. It will be possible to contribute EUR/ CHF/ BTC/ ETH
Boqueron

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:45:36 PM

Who will control the quality of food products that will be sold in your marketplace?
Those will be sold by the local producers around you. So they should have checks already in place to ensure the quality of the food they sell. The marketplace basically connects you to the credible producers
zsyhljeknr5187

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:55:12 PM

How will your fidelity program work?

The longer the user uses your application, the more rewards they will receive?

While driving, a scoring of the skills of each user is established, in order to make the good drivers earn JOLT  Tokens,  JOLT  being  the  token  that  is  used  by  the  Joltee  platform  stakeholders. JOLT Tokens can be used to benefit on discounts on rented vehicle, to get access to better vehicles at a very competitive price, or to buy goods on a Marketplace.

Learn more about Joltee's Rewards Program in section 2.2:

When will the marketplace be launched and what products will you sell on this site?

The technical documentation on page 21 says that food products from local farmers will be sold in the marketplace
mohadofor

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:14:27 PM

Challenge Joltee drivers around the world - what is it for?

Who will check who turned out to be the best drivers and by what criteria is the rating evaluated?

JOLT owners challenge each other by betting their JOLTs on who is the best driver. Drivers' skills are measured by:

The travelled distance
How long you have been driving
When and where you are driving
The type of road you are taking
Traffic conditions
How fast you are going
Whether you are within speed limits
How forcefully you apply the brakes
How you take corners
How skillfully you are parking

Joltee undertakes all appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the protection of the data generated and of the personal data of the Joltee user

That is, if I forget to fasten my seat belt, will they lower my rating?

Yes. Sensors in the car monitor all your violations and transmit them to the Joltee server. If you violate the rules of driving, you will not receive rewards in tokens
earanfafna

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:28:24 PM

Which trackers host your project? I wonder what your project rating is

The project has already been posted on icobench. You can use the Google search engine and find other trackers to check the Joltee rating
Jornkooy02

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:40:45 PM

Why do I need to buy JOLT tokens now? Will I get any bonuses?

You can buy whenever you would like. There is a bonus if you but during the Public Presale.

+20% Bonus you can get at the first stage of the pre-sale of tokens
Boqueron

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:06:11 AM

Will your application have a referral program to attract users?
There's no information that we can share about that for the moment. Stay tuned!
heelanwa

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:26:25 AM

Do you think that Joltee will help reduce accident rates on the road?

This is a socially significant project for the community

Joltee puts a lot of emphasis on incentivizing good driving habits. These kinds of incentives can make a real difference that make the road a safer place, as it is more widely adopted.
textlipciasan

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:41:28 PM

Do you think that Joltee will help reduce accident rates on the road?

This is a socially significant project for the community

Yes, I’m sure that drivers who participate in the Joltee reward program will abide by the rules, which will significantly reduce accident rates on the roads
Boqueron

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:43:00 PM

Who will control the quality of farm products that will be sold in your marketplace?
Each area has an assigned quality assurance head, so that answer would differ area by area.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: