Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this thread really deserve the attention it has got?  (Read 3194 times)
Nandini_crypto (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:48:20 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 08:38:38 PM by Nandini_crypto

Frankly, I'm losing interest now. I feel like I quit everything now. I'm saying this with frustration. Everyone is just looking at my faults. No one is pointing out my good points. Did I do anything good for this forum? Has no one benefited from me? Everyone's behavior looks like I've committed a heinous crime.

Dear @Nandini_crypto Why did you create this topic? Today my account has been converted to hell. Everyone thinks I'm guilty. Why you are off now? please say something.

I think I have answered this question of your's long ago when you called me "jealous". You might have not read as you ans TMAN choose to ignore. Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215242.msg53534042#msg53534042

Again if I had not created the topic someone else who noticed this activity might have created. This is a open platform where everyone can see the merits given, comments done and all. Nothing is hidden. If they notice something they will look out for the reason.

If it was not me, it would be someone else. So, stop blaming and if you have not done something wrong then take a stand and prove.

how about fuck off and worry about yourself and not others?

I gave the user 50 as I saw they are a decent poster, being a sauce is hard work sometimes as when I am not online much I can see the merits stacking up. I dont always have time in a month to hand out 400+ merits in small transactions so I try to help out the most deserving posters I see.

anyway - your on ignore for being a used tampon..

Peace out fucko - no merits for you from me!

I support your opinion ...
We usually say this: Who the fuck is someone else's grief?

OP, you could just be happy for him and not write this dumb post.

You are happy right? Be with it. I felt it wrong and I reported.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:18:13 AM

I was seeing the threads in Beginner session and saw that below thread has 50 merits at a shot.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214039.msg53491680#msg53491680

My question is, what message is this thread conveying that is useful to the community? Merits in my understanding are to encourage the account which is giving useful information to the users here. The thread does not even contain the struggle he did to upgrade his account, so that some newbie can be inspired.

Is getting merits that easy? Posting I become a Jr member on my birthday and get 50 merits, just like that? No struggle, no information nothing. I may be wrong here but my opinion is that in this case merit system is misused. I would request your attention and opinion on this.
How could i be soo late to check this thread??  Grin
Ranking up and earning merits is not so easy here but if you really are a well- poster with good posts and profound knowledge about what you actually are posting on then you deserve to earn some merits which would rank you up.

Perhaps, merit system might be misused over here as sending merits (probably 50) on a single post which dose'nt even have that weightage might be something which abuses the merit system. TMAN would have sent merits on the posts he like by digging some post history and not only the single post but no hard feelings.

That thread indeed motivated me and filled a light of inspiration in my heart that even i can earn few merits if i strongly contribute towards the betterment of this forum. And same might be the case with a number of users same as me who want to rankup so thinking rationally, perhaps TMAN did the right thing.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3886

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:43:02 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

I think this thread had enough with conversation but one thing really needs to be fixed is the topic title :-P

Does this tread really deserve the attention it has got?
Does this thread really deserves the attention it got?

or something better I guess :-D

I was once checking the topics in CryptoTalk.org forum and noticed they are full with this kind of poor topic titles and it seems they do not care much there which is fine considering their standard.

PS: Please do not label me as a grammar freak. I too make countless mistakes but this one really looked very poor to me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:03:57 AM
Merited by hilariousetc (2), AB de Royse777 (1), nullius (1)

"deserve" doesn't need the "s" in this question because the auxiliary verb "do" takes the third person form ("does").

"Does she want ice cream?"
"Yes, she wants ice cream."

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:23:39 AM

"deserve" doesn't need the "s" in this question because the auxiliary verb "do" takes the third person form ("does").

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.
Dude, i seriously would have sent you all of my Smerits if i had any left Grin Grin
This revived my memories from one of my "English" teacher when i was in school. (Probably years ago Tongue )

Aspiring entrepreneur.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:50:16 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

Does this tHread really deserve the attention it has gotTEN?

Answer: Maybe yes afterall actually..

It was briefly entitled "Paranormal Invesetigations" also?
Quite fitting but still spelled wrong..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3886

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:52:01 AM

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.
Told ya all that I make countless mistakes. But GOD I knew it and still could not spot it :-P

Thanks Nanny :-D

Does this tHread really deserve the attention it has gotTEN?

Answer: Maybe yes afterall actually..
I think this sounds correct as well?

Does this thread really deserve the attention it got?
Without present participle for the verb (or whatever you call it LOL)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:44:33 AM

I wasn't at the forum for months and when I open it I just see again the same fight around merits, about who deserved and who not. I really do not understand why mods still did not solved this point!? People just make shit on each other just because of a weak post got 50 merits. Is it OK by Your opinion? Seems like those people in who's hands the control on the forum just blind or simply corrupted!
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:59:05 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 12:09:11 PM by royalfestus

I wasn't at the forum for months and when I open it I just see again the same fight around merits, about who deserved and who not. I really do not understand why mods still did not solved this point!? People just make shit on each other just because of a weak post got 50 merits. Is it OK by Your opinion? Seems like those people in who's hands the control on the forum just blind or simply corrupted!
The OP got so much merit for the thread he opened. comparing the thread to others in impact to members with fewer or no merit, Does he deserve so much merit he got? It shows the merit will always bring questions.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:51:03 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 04:55:12 PM by marlboroza
Merited by nullius (5)

Merit farming plagiarist wannabe scammer from topic is trying to cause some fight between good forum members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.0, that is what those lying scums do, using "devide and conquer" strategy. In addition to morvillz7z's investigation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.msg53569876#msg53569876

Don't trust this account.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 06:50:43 PM

Merit farming plagiarist wannabe scammer from topic is trying to cause some fight between good forum members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.0, that is what those lying scums do, using "divide and conquer" strategy. In addition to morvillz7z's investigation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.msg53569876#msg53569876

Don't trust this account.

That is the distilled essence of what drove my reply to suchmoon on that thread into an essay I had no time to finish.  Thank you for stating it so concisely.  You hit the nail on the head.

I can add only my intended conclusion:  The-Devil gets his due.

Replies to others later (here and elsewhere).  Sorry.

Devperso

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:30:35 PM

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.

Do you seriously have nothing else to do?  Undecided
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:43:10 PM

The OP got so much merit for the thread he opened. comparing the thread to others in impact to members with fewer or no merit, Does he deserve so much merit he got? It shows the merit will always bring questions.
Exactly! That's what I thought when I saw this thread. Merit exists so long time and I heard the same unfair complainings like a thousand times already. Is it a way to earn merits to comply on the system?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:11:34 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

Exactly! That's what I thought when I saw this thread. Merit exists so long time and I heard the same unfair complainings like a thousand times already. Is it a way to earn merits to comply on the system?

Have you actually taken yhe time to reading the fucking thread? Either of you?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
marlboroza
Legendary

Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:03:53 PM
Merited by TMAN (1), nullius (1)

Merit abuser and ban evader didn't read this thread?

No way!
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:10:35 PM

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.

Do you seriously have nothing else to do?  Undecided

Sock #2744930 is quite the hypocrite:

(Activity: 1, user page)

Please tell us your real opinion of them.  Don’t be shy!  It’s ok; we won’t hurt your feelings.

...but one thing really needs to be fixed is the topic title :-P

That is why I ignored this thread at first.  Poor grammar, spelling, usage and style together make a good heuristic:  Avoid wasting time in 99% of cases; miss an interesting thread in 1% of cases.

I was once checking the topics in CryptoTalk.org forum and noticed they are full with this kind of poor topic titles and it seems they do not care much there which is fine considering their standard.

Their massive ad campaign seems calculated to attract shitposters.  It thus successfully deterred me from wasting my time with the site.  Was it founded by #MeritBrokeMyLife types,* whose whine threads so oft bluster that theymos broke the forum?  I enjoy it when they threaten to take their precious shitposts elsewhere. ❄

(* Thanks to cabalism13 for the hashtag based on these notorious histrionics.)

It was briefly entitled "Paranormal Invesetigations" also?
Quite fitting but still spelled wrong..

Wrongly.  Adverbs modify verbs, unless you are a fruity control-freak phone company.

That was my typographical error, now bugfixed.  I know the proper speling of the word “investigatoins”!

Did The-Devil cast a curse on me, a spell for bad spelling?  No, no, I blame Laura!  The PROOF is that she promptly baked my error into a reply I cannot fix.

...and thus, I just realized that for reasons unknown, the Firefox (Tor Browser) spell checker is off by default for the subject lines of posts here.

If that could be fixed, it may improve forum quality!  Though it may wreck the aforesaid heuristic.

The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:30:01 PM

Let's get back on topic here. But to catch up on the last page of largely off topic rubbish and scary attempts to spin the truth into something very misleading. Let's correct those first.

Tman attempts a one line sentence and fucks it to death with mistakes lol

+1 merit nullius says

"That is why I ignored this thread at first.  Poor grammar, spelling, usage and style (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182260.0) together make a good heuristic:  Avoid wasting time in 99% of cases; miss an interesting thread in 1% of cases."

noobius talk does not represent its actions. He loves poor grammar and spelling carnage if it is his pals tman, his own is far short of perfect since his politically charged reactivation.

Then a bunch of garbled nonsense that is pretty much off topic and irrelevant garbage? pulling to devil worship and other nonsense. Discussion of verbs bla bla bla
This asslicker nullius is pushing some serious double standards and trying to mislead people.

The original post is simply asking if that post is worth 50 merits ffs. Tman fucked up and slathered 50 merits at once because he says HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME to spend the 400 merits a month theymos wisely placed in the hands or fucking moron auction scammer. If he DID have the time how is someone this stupid going to correctly allocate these merits to HIGH value posts?? he does not have the capacity to evaluate HIGH VALUE posts

Some one points out the TRUTH that the post (in question in the initial post)is a pile of shit and about as likely to make any lasting positive change here as a nullius flowery word salad effort, although could have been more genuine and certainly NOT worth 50 merits. Immediately threatened with the weaponized merit.

Tman then demonstrates clearly that he will threaten people with merit starvation, if they point out the truth. Just as he will admit to giving red trust for presenting truth's he does not want to be presented.  

Then we have the usual idiots claiming tman pulled a master stroke because now we are on to this guy that apparently preps his own questions. FAILING to miss we are only ON to this guy because the initial poster (who tman claims is a cunt and will never get any more merits from him) decided to bring that here.

This thread is only a success because the initial poster ( who is apparently turd and should be merit starved)  pointed it out, and that tman demonstrated clearly how merit is leveraged to stifle and crush free speech ALONE, that is without the other obvious use to control the trust system and the other great weapon here to control free speech: double standards trust abuse .

None of this has been debunked, because it can not be debunked it is there in black and white.

So what is the point of derailing this thread into Tman is brilliant and this bullshit noobius shill is pumping out that those COMPLAINING about the obvious broken nature of merit are just a bunch of whiners that should be moved on to yobits forum.

Haha sorry let's keep ON TOPIC here. Merit is dangerous, it crushes free speech, and is given to posts of low value that are largely net negative. Unless people like the initial poster complain about it (fucking moaner) and and are threatened with merit starvation and  getting on the shit list of scammy DT's that are not afraid to trust abuse for such truths being told either....then we all go on telling each other here merit is a genius design that clearly represents the posters true value.

The post was crap, the merits given were high . The person raising the truth was threatened with merit starvation. Merit crushes free speech. Merit score means little, those defending it are the beneficiaries of the merit system and will say or do anything to maintain the wide open to abuse and gaming nature of merit. So.....they can keep gaming and abusing it.

I can not see how we are turning

shit post gets 50 merits
telling the truth gets threats of no more merits

Into a don't dare criticize merits or be told to get to yobits forum with the other crap spellers like Tman and noobius (who obviously know how to spell things they spell incorrectly in their adapted titles)

retards like nullius appear and say ....well  those claiming the merit system is unreliable and dangerous, should go to yobits forum and those that can't spell or use correct grammar ( except himself and tman) should be ignored 99% time anyway lol

Let's keep on topic, the post was shit , tmans judgement was shit, tmans reaction to the truth being told was shit, the way merit can be used as a weapon against free speech is shit.

What more can be said?? did the guy pre prep the answers to his own questions? seems so.....why?? because merit is an economic concern. Until merit is not and economic concern merit will never be about post value/quality.

Sorry trying to spin this into " a those that moan about merit should be moved to yobits forums" when the thread clearly demonstrates the OPPOSITE is not going to work. No dubious noobius worm tongue nerd splatter is going to work here.

Noobius calling out SOCK and then giving merits to obvious SOCKS again smacks of double standards and scammer supporting. Pure DIRT.

tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:36:21 AM

Hey TMAN <snip>abuse<snip>

How's the merit source thing going TMAN, got the hang of it yet?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 10:53:16 AM

Hey TMAN <snip>abuse<snip>

How's the merit source thing going TMAN, got the hang of it yet?

That thread deserved it dude, best put together scam thread I have seen. I can’t gelp it that the user suffers from trympism and is a prized cuntshitnugget

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Nandini_crypto (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:13:36 AM

I think this thread had enough with conversation but one thing really needs to be fixed is the topic title :-P

Does this tread really deserve the attention it has got?

or something better I guess :-D

PS: Please do not label me as a grammar freak. I too make countless mistakes but this one really looked very poor to me.

I have added the "H" in Thread word of the title.

Thanks for correcting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: