Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this thread really deserve the attention it has got?  (Read 3196 times)
Nandini_crypto (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:35:00 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 11:12:34 AM by Nandini_crypto
Merited by tmfp (10), suchmoon (7), Mr. Big (2), malevolent (1), Quickseller (1), hilariousetc (1), marlboroza (1), rosezionjohn (1)

I was seeing the threads in Beginner session and saw that below thread has 50 merits at a shot.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214039.msg53491680#msg53491680

My question is, what message is this thread conveying that is useful to the community? Merits in my understanding are to encourage the account which is giving useful information to the users here. The thread does not even contain the struggle he did to upgrade his account, so that some newbie can be inspired.

Is getting merits that easy? Posting I become a Jr member on my birthday and get 50 merits, just like that? No struggle, no information nothing. I may be wrong here but my opinion is that in this case merit system is misused. I would request your attention and opinion on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 10:41:43 AM
Merited by The-Devil (2), AirdropNotifyer (1)

how about fuck off and worry about yourself and not others?

I gave the user 50 as I saw they are a decent poster, being a sauce is hard work sometimes as when I am not online much I can see the merits stacking up. I dont always have time in a month to hand out 400+ merits in small transactions so I try to help out the most deserving posters I see.

anyway - your on ignore for being a used tampon..

Peace out fucko - no merits for you from me!

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:51:48 AM

It is OK.

It's best if sources try to exhaust their source allocations, even if it means giving posts higher amounts than is typical. If you have 150 source merit and you only see 3 merit-worthy posts in a month, then I'd rather you over-give each of them 50 merit than let the merit expire. That way there are more people capable of sending merit, and the "merit economy" is less top-down.
Nandini_crypto (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:58:53 AM

This is a public forum. I have right to check any post and comment if something is wrong.

I gave the user 50 as I saw they are a decent poster, being a sauce is hard work sometimes as when I am not online much I can see the merits stacking up. I dont always have time in a month to hand out 400+ merits in small transactions so I try to help out the most deserving posters I see.
I never said the account is not worth. If you read my post, i have mentioned that this post does not deserve. You are not online for month or so , that does not mean that you see a random post and give 50 merits at a shot.

I do not care on that.

I never asked one from you. That is clear. I would work hard to get merit do not want merits from one who gives it without even thinking.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:11:44 AM

Is getting merits that easy? Posting I become a Jr member on my birthday and get 50 merits, just like that? No struggle, no information nothing. I may be wrong here but my opinion is that in this case merit system is misused. I would request your attention and opinion on this.
In reality, it isn't easy I've already experienced that before I get this merit on my profile. It was his sheer luck that TMAN was generous for the New Year, that will diminish if you did the same, the same gig won't be satisfying IMO. Perhaps no struggle has been stated by the OP but I guess TMAN been generous for him because of his happiness ranking up, it is a joyful moment.

With this case, I guess the merit system hasn't been misused, judging with the user's profile he seems not a spammer or a shitposter. In my opinion he do deserved that merits.

Is that case true here that there are no post available that are worth for merits? I can search worth threads and show, even the OP of the thread I shared has very good post in his past that would have been considered right? Do you @hacker1001101001 really think that this thread was worth it. I felt that the tread I shared is over rated.
Just read again the post of theymos and TMAN and internalize every word in there, at least think outside the box, what they wrote IMO are more likely figurative in a sense, don't just understand it literally.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 11:16:27 AM

Is that case true here that there are no post available that are worth for merits? I can search worth threads and show, even the OP if there thread I shared has very good post in his past that would have been considered right? Do you @hacker1001101001 really think that this thread was worth it. I felt that the tread I shared is over rated.

Seems you're still new to how things are been done here, most times sources don't have the time to review post to post of quality contributors so they just decide to award merit to a particular post not minding the amount sent. The user in question have done quite well for himself in such a short period of time therefore him recieving that amount of merit isn't something we show be debating about. He's a decent users and has lots of decent posts.

He isn't the first user to recieve such amount of merit on a congratulations post, numerous users have recieve same or even more amount of merit and future users are likely to recieve if only they'll be willing to put in work and contribute positively to the forum. Understand that, the merit sent on a self congratulation threads are mostly as a motivation to continue thy good work of contributing positively to the forum, it doesn't means such threads deserve the number of merit they get but the user do deserve the merit due to their previous works (posts) that must have gone unnoticed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 11:22:38 AM

It is quite difficult to find meritable posts, especially if you don't have time to visit all the boards. If one finds a member who hasbeen a consistent and productive member of the forum, then it is easier to award merits as a block in a single post. It can make it difficult for newer members to understand that the merits have been awarded to the poster, rather than the specific post.

As has been stated many times, itis better to focus on the benefits derived from being an active member of the forum, and not to chase merits just to gain rank.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Nandini_crypto (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:26:44 AM

Is that case true here that there are no post available that are worth for merits? I can search worth threads and show, even the OP if there thread I shared has very good post in his past that would have been considered right? Do you @hacker1001101001 really think that this thread was worth it. I felt that the tread I shared is over rated.

Seems you're still new to how things are been done here, most times sources don't have the time to review post to post of quality contributors so they just decide to award merit to a particular post not minding the amount sent.

Understand that, the merit sent on a self congratulation threads are mostly as a motivation to continue thy good work of contributing positively to the forum, it doesn't means such threads deserve the number of merit they get but the user do deserve the merit due to their previous works (posts) that must have gone unnoticed.

Ok. I do agree that I am new here and I am going with the literal meaning of whatever I read. Also, if one knows that the question is from new person then I do not think the below lines are used to explain anything to a newbie:

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:30:49 AM
Merited by The-Devil (1)

In my opinion its fair for @TMAN give 50 merits t0 @The-Devil
I was saw his topic and post is goods value. He is new user on December 2019 but have many bitcoin knowledge so he deserved to get many merits.

This case is same like @gizmoh give 50 merits to @IndecentProposal. But, this new user dont have many topic or post, and its only 1 topic. The topic is not have any value or benefit like @The-Devil do. So, i think in this case is unfair to give so much merits.
You can check the topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2391080

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Nandini_crypto (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:37:51 AM

It is quite difficult to find meritable posts

I think we can find recent high merited threads and other details in the merit stat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats

This case is same like @gizmoh give 50 merits to @IndecentProposal. But, this new user dont have many topic or post, and its only 1 topic. The topic is not have any value or benefit like @The-Devil do. So, i think in this case is unfair to give so much merits.
You can check the topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2391080

The post done by IndecentProposal and the thread I mentioned are the topics which are poles apart. The weight age of the topic also should be counted.
The-Devil

Activity: 42
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:43:33 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 12:01:55 PM by The-Devil

Why are you so jealous? @TMAN worked fine and I agree with @TMAN. There's nothing wrong with that. You're jealous because you didn't get merit. @TMAN gave me 50 merits. There is no merit abuse here. You first get the rules of merit and then post like this. Fix yourself first. I am also ignoring you too.

@PrimeNumber7 is an alt account of @Quickseller

Here is the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215097.msg53538429#msg53538429
Nandini_crypto (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:54:09 AM

Why are you so jealous? TMAN worked fine and I agree with TMAN. There's nothing wrong with that. You're jealous because you didn't get merit. TMAN gave me 50 merits. There is no merit abuse here. You first get the rules of merit and then post like this. Fix yourself first. I am also ignoring you too.

Hello! I am not jealous of you. You are not my sibling that I will have some emotional jealously with you. Just because someone gave you merit you are defending that person.

If you have read the thread I have mentioned that your posts are good but this post did not deserve. Which even you know somewhere back of your mind.

I do not care you ignore me or someone who gave you merit is ignoring. What I feel wrong I will ask because I want to know, I want to learn. I will ask for my understanding. You are anyways not helping me understand so it does not matter whether you are ignoring or following. I is not my part of job. Get your mind right.
hacker1001101001

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:46:15 PM
Merited by hilariousetc (2), rosezionjohn (1)

Is that case true here that there are no post available that are worth for merits? I can search worth threads and show, even the OP of the thread I shared has very good post in his past that would have been considered right? Do you @hacker1001101001 really think that this thread was worth it. I felt that the tread I shared is over rated.

I can understand your frustration and concern about that post getting 50+ merit. In real sense the post surely doesn't even deserve a single merit if considered singly, but one could debate that he has sent the merits to all the post's of the user overall. Basically it is not fair to many members who are hanging around there heads by putting efforts in each comment they make and showing best out of them. I personally have never got that amount of merits in single transaction until even after putting good amount of efforts in whatever I put up here, even I feel the same as you by looking at the unusual merit springs from TMAN. But, it's already stated by theymos being Ok and one can't argue on merit sources being active most of the times as they are not paid for it.

I would even push users with huge merits to keep track on some threads which highlights newbies or atleast good poster's around and think TMAN did the same and got the suggestion of meriting that user from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215097.0.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 02:17:54 PM

The point is no one can rank up to Senior Member, Hero member, or Legendary member by 5, 10 or 20 rounds of 50 merits like that. No one can successfully get it (from only one user or from some others) without being caught. Such cases if occur are seriously and will be treated in one way or the others.

I made 21 topics and sure my post quality and topic quality are much better than that post but I don't feel anything bad or wrong for me by looking at that. If someday, you wake up and see your account received 50 merits from one user who don't know, will it be okay for you? I think you will do feel it is okay and enjoy it, guys.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:41:59 PM

This devil account has aroused my suspicions a while ago but it had nothing to do with this 50 merits thing..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 02:47:04 PM

~

you had 50 off me before yourself IIRC.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 02:54:50 PM

The one TMAN gave is a whole lot better compared to this thread linked below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215183.msg53531936

Just like what I have said there on that topic, if it were during the time of the birth of merits, it would have been easily considered to be "suspicious" rather than spending their own merits to whatever post they want. Nowadays, it's best and easier to get merit just because of the users' accumulation or the circulation that merit sources get.

The OP shouldn't rely too much on checking others' posts and posting about it, maybe asking the giver, knowing that he is an active member, what he thought about the post, and why he gave it to the poster.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 03:16:51 PM

<…> My question is, what message is this thread conveying that is useful to the community? Merits in my understanding are to encourage the account which is giving useful information to the users here. The thread does not even contain the struggle he did to upgrade his account, so that some newbie can be inspired.
I can speak as to my gracious and overwhelming generosity when I merited the referenced post with … 1 sMerit …

Yes, the post is scarce in detail on the struggle (barely any) to rank-up to Jr. Member, but being xMas (at the time), what it does convey is a kind of kid’s illusion when achieving something, along side a dash of positivity which is not always encountered here, and less of all on the lower ranks. That, as a message, seems beneficial in terms of attitude, and thus I personally deemed it meritable.

Note: I am rather mean with sMerits myself, but I’ve been giving this fact a thought lately. If I were to run short of time, I’d have to open my sMeriting options to either award less sMerits per month (on aggregate), or award the same largish amount per month, but to way less posts (thus more merits per post). I have never awarded more than 4 sMerits in one go, but if I do encounter time restrictions, I’d have to opt for one of these two options.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16605

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 05:51:18 PM

It is OK.

It's best if sources try to exhaust their source allocations, even if it means giving posts higher amounts than is typical. If you have 150 source merit and you only see 3 merit-worthy posts in a month, then I'd rather you over-give each of them 50 merit than let the merit expire. That way there are more people capable of sending merit, and the "merit economy" is less top-down.
I don't really agree with theymos here, and I wouldn't have done it myself, but in the big picture it doesn't really matter: if a user isn't a spammer, 50 Merit doesn't hurt the forum, and he gets to merit other posts again.

The drawback of not sending 50 at a time is that I'm still sitting on 8% of all the sMerit I ever had. And having a busy day like today doesn't help Tongue

hacker1001101001

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:59:35 PM

It is OK.

I don't really agree with theymos here, and I wouldn't have done it myself, but in the big picture it doesn't really matter: if a user isn't a spammer, 50 Merit doesn't hurt the forum, and he gets to merit other posts again.

The drawback of not sending 50 at a time is that I'm still sitting on 8% of all the sMerit I ever had. And having a busy day like today doesn't help Tongue

Sprinkling them on users having longer usernames could be an great idea rather than watching them decay. Tongue

BTW, I too don't agree with sending that high amounts of merits at a time as many posts deserving merits go unnoticed everyday around.
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 15470

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:05:56 PM

Being a Merit Source, with a more than decent allowance, is a time consuming job.
I think LoyceV and Theymos are not on very different positions actually: giving 50 merits to anyone not just plainly spammer, and the forum would benefit from this, as the merits would probably slowly trickle down in the merits economy.
But I personally prefer to do small amount of merits per post, taking my time to read the forum.
Yes, this require some time, but hey, I did ask to be named Merit Source!

All this to state the point: it's very hard to deem a single merit transaction as unfair. This could have been some sort of "delayed" merits for a previous post the merit sender couldn't fine anymore and wasn't merited at the posting time because of a variety of reason. Or there are a ton of other legitimate reasons for this.  
Whatever.

OP, concentrate on your own posting habit and on your own posting style.
Merits will eventually come.

<...>
I have never awarded more than 4 sMerits in one go, but
<...>

Yes, but... [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human?

(why that post is not on Meta?) I was so clueless at the time!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Nandini_crypto (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:09:32 PM

The point is no one can rank up to Senior Member, Hero member, or Legendary member by 5, 10 or 20 rounds of 50 merits like that. No one can successfully get it (from only one user or from some others) without being caught. Such cases if occur are seriously and will be treated in one way or the others.

@hd49728
If you have checked ~50 is the exact number of merits required by THE-DEVIL to become a full-member. Hope you have noticed that. I read in the below thread that 100 merits required to be a full member:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Now it is the activities required.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:14:39 PM

Smerits distribution can be debated on but it is not really an issue the forum wants for focus on (from a couple of replies theymos has given regarding the issue) except the user is a source.
If every 'weird' transaction is to be scrutinized it could discourage some from sending them out to avoid getting backlash for it.

I tend to be stringent with my merit distribution, cause I usually only have a few merits on my hands and like to keep a few till I can earn some more, but I see nothing wrong in giving a huge chunk at a time, as far as it's not a trade, in which case the user(s) would run out very quickly, as the redistribution can only go a few cycles. And while clear cases of merit abuse might not get you a red trust as it's impossible to prove, it could get you on the ignore list of a couple of sources, further reducing their chances of ranking up further.

In my opinion, it's a system that regulates itself.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:41:15 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

Does that mean you have no problem if TMAN bothered look The-Devil's merit history to find posts with some information (such as https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211304.msg53398134#msg53398134) before giving 50 merits ?

That is what I did bud. Checked posts to make sure he wasn’t a shitposting twatmuncher and just dropped 50 on his latest.

Not that I have to justify anything about my merit handouts other than to Theymos if he asked. People seem to forget that being a source is a pain in the arse when you are busy, I have a responsibility to hand them out so that’s what I do, I don’t have as much time on the forum all the time like I did previously but I do feel that I still need to spunk my source load every month. If a member is 100% not a shitposting pajeet then I have no issues dropping 50 on them, even if it’s not their best post I know it’s going to one of the most deserving posters. When time constraints come into play I will continue to hand out in this fashion until I’m told not to by Theymos.

fillippone
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:43:16 PM

If a member is 100% not a shitposting pajeet then I have no issues dropping 50 on them, even if it’s not their best post I know it’s going to one of the most deserving posters.

I am here!
I am here!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:53:11 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

If a member is 100% not a shitposting pajeet then I have no issues dropping 50 on them, even if it’s not their best post I know it’s going to one of the most deserving posters.

I am here!
I am here!

Fuck off.. you got more than enough... although I’m sure I have handed you more than the standard 1-5 on a few occasions dude

xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:54:18 PM

The post itself is bullshit,he might be an alt of these abusers.I dont find the post you linked useful,its about celebrating shit its clearly an abuse but you see these moronic DTs wont admit it.
fillippone
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:55:54 PM

I am here!
I am here!

Fuck off.. you got more than enough... although I’m sure I have handed you more than the standard 1-5 on a few occasions dude

Comic relief ended,
Back to very serious conversation and merit transactions analysis.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16605

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:56:52 PM

Not that I have to justify anything about my merit handouts other than to Theymos if he asked.
Indeed:
If they complain about amounts, tell them to complain to me.
~
Aside from that, if people complain about whether things deserve merit at all, then that's something to perhaps think about, but if you conclude that they're wrong, then that's that. You don't need to stress about it or defend yourself constantly. It's conceivable that someday you and I will end up disagreeing too much about this stuff and I'll remove your source status, but it's really not a big deal.

People seem to forget that being a source is a pain in the arse when you are busy, I have a responsibility to hand them out so that’s what I do, I don’t have as much time on the forum all the time like I did previously but I do feel that I still need to spunk my source load every month. If a member is 100% not a shitposting pajeet then I have no issues dropping 50 on them, even if it’s not their best post I know it’s going to one of the most deserving posters. When time constraints come into play I will continue to hand out in this fashion until I’m told not to by Theymos.
I don't mind being a Merit source (and I even asked for it), but indeed, it feels like a never ending task of getting rid of continuously replenishing sMerit while non-source users complain sMerit is scarce Tongue

At least TMAN is active again: didtmansayabadword.tk Cheesy

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:58:58 PM

The post itself is bullshit,he might be an alt of these abusers.I dont find the post you linked useful,its about celebrating shit its clearly an abuse but you see these moronic DTs wont admit it.

Look you little stink nugget, I have no alts I struggle to keep up with my crypto business and rl commitments as it is, we ain’t all little pajeet fucks like you. Time is money and all that, plus I am firmly against alt accounts, unlike yourself, Ch and TOAA

Cuntwaflle

xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:01:11 PM

Look you little stink nugget, I have no alts I struggle to keep up with my crypto business and rl commitments as it is, we ain’t all little pajeet fucks like you. Time is money and all that, plus I am firmly against alt accounts, unlike yourself, Ch and TOAA

Cuntwaflle
you really think if you said that it will be proof that you dont have alts?words doesnt mean anything here esp if it comes from an abuser like you.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 07:07:06 PM

Cuntwaflle
you really think if you said that it will be proof that you dont have alts?words doesnt mean anything here esp if it comes from an abuser like you.

Ok princess whatever you say.  Are you running out of scented candles or tampons?

@ETF all good dude i know what you meant

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:02:28 PM
Merited by hilariousetc (6), malevolent (3), morvillz7z (1), DireWolfM14 (1), Rikafip (1), PrimeNumber7 (1)

This devil account has aroused my suspicions a while ago but it had nothing to do with this 50 merits thing..
Fake newbie.

@OP no, that post doesn't deserve to have 55 merits and it is shitposting account doing exactly this type of shitposts :

"I think ferrari is great. Ferrari can drive really fast. It is better than VW because it is faster. I also like golf but ferrari is faster than golf. I had golf and I used it for my daily drives but ferrari is better. If I drive slow then cars are the same. But if I drive fast they are not. One day I want to buy ferrari because it is faster than golf. But I drive slow and golf is my car. I choose both cars."

Take a look:

Yes, I can stop gambling at any time. I can start the game again. Because I'm not addicted to gambling. And there is no reason to be addicted. Because gambling is only a sport. So I think that one should not be addicted to gambling. Because addiction has the potential to cause financial loss. So I can control myself. If I wish I would gamble. It's not just that you have to gamble everyday.
Thanks.

I'll choose both. I will live a simple life with my family and gamble. Because I can't quit gambling so easily. Gambling is like an everyday job for me. But I will try to gamble less. However, comparing the two, I will give more priority to my family. Because family is everything to me. Without gambling, I can stay but I cannot live without family. So I will try to live an average life with my family.

Thank you
Yes, I definitely try to allocate some time for gambling. But gambling does not always end in the allotted time. Occasionally extra time is spent from the allotted time. But yes I spend extra time trying out a new gambling game. In fact, gambling does not take place over time. Some times gambling takes more time and some times less gaming time.

Thank you
I'd like to gamble before the new year. I want to test my luck for the last time before this year ends. So I would gamble on the last day of the year. Hopefully, I can do something better this time. But I want to gamble at the beginning of the new year. The end and the beginning of the year can be gambled these two days.

TMAN I think you are very wrong about this. So, newbie account post question and devil is first to respond

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5208244.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5207209.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211304.0

Newbies are David, Martin and Raymond, I mean, Devid, Maartinn and Raimond  Roll Eyes

It all just look like prepared answers to already known questions. I might be wrong but I don't think so.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:09:06 PM

It should be pretty obvious who the person who received that merit is. At least to those who are paying attention.

I think the 50 merit is probably excessive for the post he wrote. He is probably receiving other excessive merit as well. There is a non-zero chance this turns into a merit related scandal.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:17:30 PM

It should be pretty obvious who the person who received that merit is.
Not really.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 08:19:05 PM

It should be pretty obvious who the person who received that merit is. At least to those who are paying attention.

I think the 50 merit is probably excessive for the post he wrote. He is probably receiving other excessive merit as well. There is a non-zero chance this turns into a merit related scandal.

Want to bet? I’m in a gambling mood myself QS.... well that is assuming that you believe it’s my alt

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:22:15 PM

Want to bet? I’m in a gambling mood myself QS.... well that is assuming that you believe it’s my alt
No, I am not saying that person is your alt.

It should be pretty obvious who the person who received that merit is.
Not really.
I want to look closer before I name the person specifically, but based on who he has received merit from and what he is talking about, I have a pretty strong suspicion.

Edit: I am not sure if the person wants to come clean, or if TMAN wants to come clean, as I am will to speculate that he knows who this person is.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:22:28 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 08:45:40 PM by eddie13

Fake newbie.
Exactly...

You're still newbie
Doesn't look like a newbie to me for some reason..

I didn't notice the setting himself up with questions for him to answer and get merit for, but I did notice they didn't really seem to be a newbie and was very merit-seeking..
Very successfully merit-seeking..

No big deal about him having merits or anything though, just keep an eye on him.. He seems slightly deceptive by trying to act like a newbie to me and makes me suspicious of his intentions..

I have no idea who it is QS.. I didn't try that hard..

@TMAN I don't think the merits are a big deal as long as you didn't know..

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:22:59 PM

This is a public forum. I have right to check any post and comment if something is wrong.

I never said the account is not worth. If you read my post, i have mentioned that this post does not deserve. You are not online for month or so , that does not mean that you see a random post and give 50 merits at a shot.

I do not care on that.

I never asked one from you. That is clear. I would work hard to get merit do not want merits from one who gives it without even thinking.

Lol, this is quite funny and interesting to me.
Actually I was like, probably the guy must have done some works earlier to deserve it. So it would not be that very post that attracted the reward but the ones before.
Though sometimes the award could be above ones head, you may not know how it is awarded. But let's leave that and face ours and work for merit.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 08:34:24 PM

Oh balls have I walked into the middle of something? I will wager both my boocks it’s not me and I’ll wager my eldest boys right testicle I don’t know who the user is

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:51:06 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 11:15:27 PM by Thekool1s
Merited by hilariousetc (4), tmfp (1), marlboroza (1), hacker1001101001 (1)

Jeez! these people are getting smarter day by day... The answers definitely look pre-written But I think I'm being "biased" here as my typing speed is just around 50 words per minute and my thinking speed is way lower than that Tongue Anyway, I did an analysis of sorts... Turns out anyone who has a decent typing speed of 55 WPM(words per minute) can easily type these up...

@marlboroza's 1st link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5208244.0
Total words in the post: 66
Total characters: 362

@The-Devil took 1 minute and 13 seconds to respond to this. This gives us a typing speed of 54.24 words per minute.

@marlboroza's 2nd link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5207209.0
Total words in the post: 65
Total characters: 379

@The-Devil took around 2 minutes, which gives us a way slower typing speed but you have to account for the "thinking process", So the time adds up... Edit: I did this for all of the posts, they are all around 50-55 WPM.

The posts may appear suspicious but they can be written in time what @The-Devil took... But you have to assume that @The-Devil was continuously refreshing those boards and has a typing speed of around 60 WPM or greater...

If this is, in fact, an attempt to "earn" merits then I have to give it to these shitposters... They have an unbreakable will... I mean if they put their brains elsewhere they can definitely earn way more than what a top paying campaign would pay them... this effort ain't worth it...  
hd49728
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 02:39:01 AM

you had 50 off me before yourself IIRC.
I know and what I shared above is my feelings I had months ago when TMAN suddenly dumped 50 merits on my head. On that day, I could not find any words to express my feelings corectly. What I wrote above is my yesterday feelings when I reminded about it with a neutral mood.

Once again, I want to say much thanks to you, TMAN.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:12:31 AM

I think the attention drawn now upon creating this thread . Of course there is a lot of babbling will rise on this concern.

TMAN is a merit source and he could dump 50 as he wishes if not found any good post for him. Theymos did mentioned about the possibility of giving 50each if there is none good post. But I disagree on this.

Posts should be given merits with respect to its quality, contributions, and humorous type of posts. TMAN did explained himself how he come up with his scoring criteria. Good thing here is the @TheDevil has now good smerits hoping that he gave it to most deserving posts here in forum.

I think the case about this should be close and let's move on already. I was a shitposter before and TMAN recognized that since I'm pretty sure I'm still on his ignore list but I'm moving on and doing the best of my effort to do helpful post here in forum.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hacker1001101001

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:57:07 AM

Jeez! these people are getting smarter day by day...

I am smarter than you think !  Roll Eyes

I join this forum last 7 month ago. am i so happy now because my rank now up jr member , my target next rank up member

New way to earn 50 merits without doing anything is derived out of this thread.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 08:30:27 AM

You aren't bud. I've seen the effort you have put in
I was a shitposter before and TMAN recognized that since I'm pretty sure I'm still on his ignore list

Now I could be totally dumb here, but who is the owner of the account I merited? I totally missed out the speed of all those posts, that does look slightly dodgy!

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:51:18 PM

who is the owner of the account I merited?

Hacker?

Jeez! these people are getting smarter day by day...
I am smarter than you think !  Roll Eyes

I might be understanding that comment wrong..
QS never posted their suspected name..
We may never know..

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 05:41:42 PM

I don't find this very unusual (the merit thing) since we have different preferences on giving it.

I know a lot of users where some merit sources drop around 50+ merits. I remember @theyoungmillionaire, who always received a 2-digit merits on his own-made threads. So because of that, It's normal for me to see good or extraordinary posts received a bunch of merits, it's a no big deal for me. Sometimes, if you're in the mood, you'll give everything to someone that deserves it and that kind of situation is very rare to happen. But...

checking the recent posts of @the-devil, it seems not a quality post for me.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:38:59 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 07:10:56 PM by marlboroza

Ekhem, what about this (I stopped checking at "And Token is a Digital asset".):

There is a huge difference between a cryptocurrency coin and Token. Both crypto coins and Token are cryptocurrencies. But Still, there are differences.

Those cryptocurrencies that have their own blockchain are called cryptocurrency coins. Such as Bitcoin, Lite Coin, Ethereum, etc. I mean, A cryptocurrency coin uses its own blockchain to perform its functions. Cryptocurrency coins are like real money. You will be able to use crypto coins as real money even though the crypto coin is not a physical coin. It has the store value and the exchange value.

~more text~

Doesn't it look like this article was paraphrased:

However, there are very big differences between crypto coins and crypto tokens.

The definition of a digital coin is an asset that is native to its own blockchain. Think about Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ether. Each of these coins exists on their own blockchain.Digital coins are generally used in the same way as a real-life coin is – as money. Often, they don’t serve any other purpose than to be used as money.

"As a store of value"

From here https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/token-vs-coin/

Even "Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum" is placed in exactly the same order.

Edit: Eh, someone mentioned this article, I should probably read thread next time...

Edit2: I am sorry, is it too much off topic?  Undecided
hacker1001101001

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:21:47 PM

Ekhem, what about this (I stopped checking at "And Token is a Digital asset".):

There is a huge difference between a cryptocurrency coin and Token. Both crypto coins and Token are cryptocurrencies. But Still, there are differences.

Those cryptocurrencies that have their own blockchain are called cryptocurrency coins. Such as Bitcoin, Lite Coin, Ethereum, etc. I mean, A cryptocurrency coin uses its own blockchain to perform its functions. Cryptocurrency coins are like real money. You will be able to use crypto coins as real money even though the crypto coin is not a physical coin. It has the store value and the exchange value.

~more text~

Doesn't it look like this article was paraphrased:

However, there are very big differences between crypto coins and crypto tokens.

The definition of a digital coin is an asset that is native to its own blockchain. Think about Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ether. Each of these coins exists on their own blockchain.Digital coins are generally used in the same way as a real-life coin is – as money. Often, they don’t serve any other purpose than to be used as money.

"As a store of value"

From here https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/token-vs-coin/

Even "Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum" is placed in exactly the same order.

Surely an low effort post, probably near to copy paste.

What a waste of 7 merits from some level headed user's here.

Nice find. Btw, doesn't look's like that's the only post he has used this rephrasing strategies.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 08:04:59 PM
Merited by eddie13 (1)

I am really confused now. Did I royally fuck up Or not?

The-Devil

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:19:10 PM

I don't know why everyone is attacking me personally. I did not force anybody to give merit in my post. Now if anyone gives merit in my post, what is my fault here? I didn't run away with anybody's money. I didn't do any scams. So why is everyone blaming me?

When you open an account in this forum, the first rank is the newbie. Will I be able to take the legendary rank as soon as I open an account?
So how did I become a fake newbie?
I didn't copy any posts.
This is my first account with bitcointalk.
I'm Newbie in this forum but that doesn't mean I'm Newbie in the cryptocurrency world.

@marlboroza You are a respected person in this forum. If I make a mistake you will forgive me. Because people learn from mistakes. I know you probably didn't like any of my work. That's why I'm really sorry.

Really in my post, I didn't force anyone to give me 50 merits.
And I am not an alt account of @TMAN.

I feel like I must have made a mistake somewhere because everyone is blaming me. Hopefully, everyone will see it with forgiveness.
Now I feel so sad. I was trying to contribute to the forum. But for some merit, I saw this kind of day.

I am really sorry.

Here is the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215097.msg53538429#msg53538429
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:20:42 PM

No..
Even if he is a possible probable shithead, who cares if he has a few merits.. No big deal.. Shit happens..

Because this is hard to believe..
This is my first account with bitcointalk.

What is your previous experience in the crypto world?

The-Devil

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:36:29 PM

What is your previous experience in the crypto world?

My first journey started with the raiblock website. Where I worked for captcha fillings. And earn a little something. Then I can find out about Gambling, Trading. That's how my journey began.

I'm so sorry Something went wrong with me. Because of this, everyone is so angry with me. If there was such a system, I would have given everyone back the merit. I really had no bad intentions, either. I didn't want to harm anyone. Please take it easy.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:02:11 PM

Did I royally fuck up Or not?
Nah, maybe a little  Tongue

Actually, I don't see this as something unusual, you are very generous merit sender. It's just that merit hunting account...

~
I double checked trust feedback and it says "please respond here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215242.msg53546472#msg53546472".

How this happened? Why did you do that?
morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:19:11 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7), hilariousetc (5), malevolent (3), nullius (3), marlboroza (2), eddie13 (1), Rikafip (1)

December 09, 2019, 04:27:47 PM - Raimond360 - woke up
December 10, 2019, 01:14:42 PM - MrEthics69 - woke up
December 10, 2019, 01:15:40 PM - alcoholboy - woke up
December 11, 2019, 04:10:31 AM - cavinn09 - woke up
December 11, 2019, 05:37:28 AM - Naazrul - woke up
December 11, 2019, 05:39:06 AM - Devid_warner - woke up

archive - http://archive.md/wip/jqrxW

Account  Hackers-97 is banned/nuked for plagiarism
 Date Registered: May 16, 2019 (i think he was banned on the same date as i was the one to report his post)
 Last seen: December 04, 2019 ( hmm...why would a newbie log in again 7 months after he was banned )?
 The-Devil Date Registered: December 05

cavinn09 and Hackers-97

cavinn09 creates a topic called: Blockchain technology mean?

4 minutes later Hackers-97 replies with a plagiarized post from Coin-Desk (his alt account) http://archive.md/Suv6l#selection-1379.0-1383.436

Raimond360 and Coin-Desk

Raimond360 creates a topic called: I have doubt about altcoin

3 minutes later Coin-Desk replies with what looks to be a plagiarized post too http://archive.md/NcZ4P#selection-6691.0-6691.30

4 months later first post is edited by Raimond360 (May 16, 2019, 6:18:08 AM)

Raimond360 and Hackers-97

Raimond360 creates a topic called: I know about Merit but what is Smerit?

2 minutes later Hackers-97 replies (copy-paste post) http://archive.md/AwOFM#selection-2073.0-2073.42

Date: May 16, 2019, 08:15:13 AM

alcoholboy and Coin-Desk

alcoholboy creates a topic called: How blockchain technology works?

3 minutes later Coin-Desk replies with yet another copy-paste post -  http://archive.md/uaOiW#selection-1601.0-1601.36

alcoholboy edits 1st post on May 16, 2019, 6:04:19 am

alcoholboy after being offline since May 2019 has 4 new posts 3 of them:

1. post right after The-Devil http://archive.md/R5OAQ#selection-3109.0-3109.10
2. post to congratulate The-Devil  http://archive.ph/Gsicu#selection-4565.0-4565.10
3. post with Devid_warner, The-Devil, cavinn09 and Naazrul http://archive.ph/W8SnA#selection-2495.0-2495.10

Raimond360, MrEthics69, The-Devil and cavinn09 make posts one after another on the same topic. http://archive.ph/8B9vd

MrEthics69 and alcoholboy back to back posts 6-minute gap back in December 2018 http://archive.ph/T9m88#selection-2349.0-2349.10

Coin-Desk, Naazrul, Devid_warner, Maartinn, MrEthics69, and alcoholboy make consecutive posts in the same thread in the span of 55 min (January 2019)

http://archive.ph/4hgbI#selection-1721.0-1721.9

Coin-Desk and alcoholboy are both tagged by marlboroza for cheating, abuse and extortion!

cavinn09 is tagged for account sales: http://archive.is/86neS#selection-3145.0-3149.49

MrEthics69 is tagged for abusing signature campaigns and multi-accounting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg22334499#msg22334499

````````````````````````````````````````````
For all of you conspiracy theorists out there:

MrEthics69 wants to exchange ETH to BTC in this topic. First to respond and offer his help is mdayonliner.

http://archive.md/TnFJH#selection-433.0-433.10

Some of the aforementioned accounts have Bangladeshi time zones

cavinn09 is selling accounts in the Bangladesh local section

Naazrul and MrEthics69 both have sent negative trust to Hhampuz

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
The-Devil

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:19:55 PM

~
I double checked trust feedback and it says "please respond here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215242.msg53546472#msg53546472".

How this happened? Why did you do that?

Yes, I admit it is my fault. I've written something similar to that article. That's why I'm really sorry. In the future, I will never make such a mistake again. But my purpose was to know myself and to inform others. I just wanted to contribute to the forum. Honestly I'm not a fake newbie and neither is Merit Hunter. I never begging any merit in my post.

If possible kindly consider the trust feedback again. I admit I made a mistake. Please forgive me. I want to learn from my mistake.

The-Devil

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:34:25 PM

archive - http://archive.md/wip/jqrxW

Account  Hackers-97 is banned/nuked for plagiarism
 Date Registered: May 16, 2019 (i think he was banned on the same date as i was the one to report his post)
 Last seen: December 04, 2019 ( hmm...why would a newbie log in again 7 months after he was banned )?
 The-Devil Date Registered: December 05

cavinn09 and Hackers-97

cavinn09 creates a topic called: Blockchain technology mean?

4 minutes later Hackers-97 replies with a plagiarized post from Coin-Desk (his alt account) http://archive.md/Suv6l#selection-1379.0-1383.436

Raimond360 and Coin-Desk

Raimond360 creates a topic called: I have doubt about altcoin

3 minutes later Coin-Desk replies with what looks to be a plagiarized post too http://archive.md/NcZ4P#selection-6691.0-6691.30

4 months later first post is edited by Raimond360 (May 16, 2019, 6:18:08 AM)

Raimond360 and Hackers-97

Raimond360 creates a topic called: I know about Merit but what is Smerit?

2 minutes later Hackers-97 replies (copy-paste post) http://archive.md/AwOFM#selection-2073.0-2073.42

Date: May 16, 2019, 08:15:13 AM

alcoholboy and Coin-Desk

alcoholboy creates a topic called: How blockchain technology works?

3 minutes later Coin-Desk replies with yet another copy-paste post -  http://archive.md/uaOiW#selection-1601.0-1601.36

alcoholboy edits 1st post on May 16, 2019, 6:04:19 am

alcoholboy after being offline since May 2019 has 4 new posts 3 of them:

1. post right after The-Devil http://archive.md/R5OAQ#selection-3109.0-3109.10
2. post to congratulate The-Devil  http://archive.ph/Gsicu#selection-4565.0-4565.10
3. post with Devid_warner, The-Devil, cavinn09 and Naazrul http://archive.ph/W8SnA#selection-2495.0-2495.10

Raimond360, MrEthics69, The-Devil and cavinn09 make posts one after another on the same topic. http://archive.ph/8B9vd

MrEthics69 and alcoholboy back to back posts 6-minute gap back in December 2018 http://archive.ph/T9m88#selection-2349.0-2349.10

Coin-Desk, Naazrul, Devid_warner, Maartinn, MrEthics69, and alcoholboy make consecutive posts in the same thread in the span of 55 min (January 2019)

http://archive.ph/4hgbI#selection-1721.0-1721.9

Coin-Desk and alcoholboy are both tagged by marlboroza for cheating, abuse and extortion!

cavinn09 is tagged for account sales: http://archive.is/86neS#selection-3145.0-3149.49

MrEthics69 is tagged for abusing signature campaigns and multi-accounting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg22334499#msg22334499

````````````````````````````````````````````
For all of you conspiracy theorists out there:

MrEthics69 wants to exchange ETH to BTC in this topic. First to respond and offer his help is mdayonliner.

http://archive.md/TnFJH#selection-433.0-433.10

Some of the aforementioned accounts have Bangladeshi time zones

cavinn09 is selling accounts in the Bangladesh local section

Naazrul and MrEthics69 both have sent negative trust to Hhampuz

Please try to understand. I have no connection with those accounts. Don't give me negative feedback based solely on assumptions. I must admit if I make a mistake. But giving me negative feedback this way will make me frustrated. I am honestly saying that I am not affiliated with those accounts.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:44:56 PM

~
It took you 17 minutes to write this?  Shocked

@morvillz7z that is some high quality investigation. Can you believe this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5111069.msg50910192#msg50910192 ? It looks exactly like something I posted on page #2 Cheesy

I have no connection with those accounts.
Of course you don't, you are fake newbie with 102 merits, why would you be connected with other accounts Roll Eyes

I just have to edit this.

I noticed 2 accounts on first page, one is Jawhead999 and second account is Frengki_cisco. Any idea why Frengki_cisco removed his post http://archive.is/bHy1c#selection-7319.0-7319.13  Grin
The-Devil

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:09:15 PM

What do i have to do now. What will I do to rid me of this torment? I can't take it anymore. Please help me out and I don't want any trouble I want a solution.

What do you want? Do I leave this forum? Do you want me out of this forum?

Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 5989

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 10:22:39 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 10:39:44 PM by Rikafip

The way i see it, in a way you did a good thing. By giving @The-Devil 50 merit you brought some attention onto him , and that's the reason he was caught  relatively early. So everything ended up pretty well imho Cheesy

What do i have to do now.

Learn to live with the  consequences of your actions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:27:41 PM

What do i have to do now. What will I do to rid me of this torment? I can't take it anymore. Please help me out and I don't want any trouble I want a solution.

What do you want? Do I leave this forum? Do you want me out of this forum?

Depends on if it is true or not..
Hell of a lot of coincidences though..

wolwoo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:37:48 PM

My first ranking up was a while ago. I moved from newbie to Jr Member today. Today is such a day for me to celebrate and enjoy. Today I feel very different happy myself. I am sure it is my birthday gift. With the help of everyone in this forum, I am able to achieve Jr. Member. I hope I can go so far. I want the cooperation of all in this foram. At first, I thought it would be difficult for me to rank up. But It is not. Ranking Up can be done easily if you try hard. I will do my best to contribute to this forum.

Thanks.

To sum up: whose side account you bro
new "chipmixer" signer coming Cool Shocked Cheesy

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2019

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:04:47 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 02:12:27 AM by morvillz7z

~
It took you 17 minutes to write this?  Shocked

Lol that's fucking hilarious.

It looks exactly like something I posted on page #2 Cheesy

That's actually how i figured this whole thing, it was Raimond360's name in the first screenshot that rang a bell in my head.
Hackers-97 had a similar reply to Raimond360 within two minutes explaining forum specifics...it was merit.
Hackers-97 had the audacity to report his plagiarized post to be merited by merit sources.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093271.msg51079496#msg51079496

I think eddie13 was first to notice his fake self.

You're still newbie

Doesn't look like a newbie to me for some reason..

I mean who starts a merit giveaway thread 10 days after his registration? Cheesy

alcoholboy's danke vs The-Devil's merci

Thank you?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
The-Devil

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:18:51 AM

Please stop attacking me. I do not commit any crime. Attack those who are committing crimes, not me. I do not understand why everyone is saying so much about this little thing?

Everyone talks like I'm a big criminal. Tell me what crime I have committed? Did I scam money?

@TMAN Why did you give me 50 merits? Because of these 50 merits, this is my condition today.

My name is Devil. But that doesn't mean I'm really a devil. My mind is fresh. And I've opened a merit giveaway thread to help newbies. What's the fault here?

I'm helpless now. Everyone is blaming me. Somebody, please help me. I am honestly told that I have not committed any crime.
You guys are continuously attacking me without any solid proof.

The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:37:22 AM

I was seeing the threads in Beginner session and saw that below thread has 50 merits at a shot.

My question is, what message is this thread conveying that is useful to the community? Merits in my understanding are to encourage the account which is giving useful information to the users here. The thread does not even contain the struggle he did to upgrade his account, so that some newbie can be inspired.

That is not worth 1 merit. It is net negative garbage.

Just another example of these people demonstrating the merit system is a complete and utter dangerous cancer for this forum and kills free speech.

Here look PERFECT example of merits crushing free speech .... don't dare mention flagrant merit abuse, or just morons giving merit for crap OR YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY MERITS AND BE MARKED OUT for other punishments if you continue. Merit is a total cancer, that is the poorest design and implementation possible. FUCK noobie jail was brilliant compared to this free speech crushing, self certification for trust and chipmixer LOL

Here is is his best pal lauda up to the same thing 50 merits EACH for garbage

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829282

That post is not worthy of 1 merit. It is self congratulatory GARBAGE from a shit poster alt of tmans most likely or one they are POWERING up for their trust entrenching minions to game the trust system for good.

These threads are just MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE undeniable evidence the merit system is cancer here for free speech and creating a 2 tier system.

Get rid of this bogus dangerous and moronic crap.

I would not give that post 1 merit. It is net negative trash. It is posing as support for the broken system that it is scamming and gaming, like most of DT and merit sources here. LOL

How much longer is this merit crap going to be allowed to ruin the free speech on this forum. MERIT = carrot TRUST = stick.  You control merit you control them both. = game over. Worst thing ever happened to this forum period. That includes lauda and tman and nutildah and their scam supporting pals joining.

Got to LOVE the excuses for tman here

1. it is a good thing because now you have been busted ....errr well its good because you have brought your own gaming of this system to notice LOL
sadly the intial poster is now off tmans merit xmas list hahahah
2. err tman was drunk
3. tman does NOT HAVE TIME to give merit to merit worthy posts so just dumps it on his alts or shit posts  - WHY IS HE A FUCKING MERIT SOURCE THEN since he is also a fucking retard that does not have the capacity to evaluate a 50 merit post or even a 1 merit worthy post.
4. robovac will start a new thread tmans best merit joke allocations, great entertainment for the forum ... ISTMANSTILLGIVING50MERITSTOSHITPOSTS.TK  or whatever they weird domains that dumb skank keeps spinning up.

Debunk any of the on topic and relevant central points if you can merit laden morons.

TMAN? this is the same auction scammer that pretended not to be selling his OWN items so he could scream about how much he wanted to buy them himself if the did not already have so many?? this is probably just one of his or lauda's or any of those scumbags alts that would be adding them all to his trust inclusions pretty soon. IF that had not already happened.

The-Devil

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:44:46 AM

I got two Negative feedback and one Natural feedback. Just for this little issue. Is it okay to give this feedback? I have seen in another thread 136 merits named Newbie1273819 without any posts. So why is nobody giving him negative feedback? Why is everyone so busy with me? Did I hurt you? Are these not abuse of power? I am a small man in this forum so why do you attack me as such? I can't attack you.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:42:27 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 05:56:56 AM by Thekool1s

I got two Negative feedback and one Natural feedback. Just for this little issue. Is it okay to give this feedback? I have seen in another thread 136 merits named Newbie1273819 without any posts. So why is nobody giving him negative feedback? Why is everyone so busy with me? Did I hurt you? Are these not abuse of power? I am a small man in this forum so why do you attack me as such? I can't attack you.

I laughed way louder than I should have!! LMAOOOOO!!! Feedbacks aren't moderated just like TMAN dropping that 50 Merit bomb. It's a free for all. Personally I believe those feedbacks are pretty valid unless you can prove otherwise. One of the things you can do is screen-record yourself typing at one of the typing speed test websites. If your typing speed is above 60 WPM then I think you can give your case a chance else forget about this account and start from scratch again. Tongue Or you can continue with this account, keep contributing to the forum and maybe one day those feedbacks can be changed to neutral...
The-Devil

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:22:23 AM

I don't know what my typing speed is. But I can test it. But if I test the typing speed and record the screen and then give the video, will they remove my negative feedback?

If @marlboroza and @ morvillz7z make me sure that if I pass then they will remove their feedback. Then I can try it out. Of course, I trust them because they are prominent people in this forum. Their feedback is affecting my profile a lot.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:41:33 AM

I don't know what my typing speed is. But I can test it. But if I test the typing speed and record the screen and then give the video, will they remove my negative feedback?

No! it's not the ultimate proof! I said it can help you in making a case against all the accusations that have been thrown so far...

If @marlboroza and @ morvillz7z make me sure that if I pass then they will remove their feedback. Then I can try it out. Of course, I trust them because they are prominent people in this forum. Their feedback is affecting my profile a lot.

Name me one good reason how it is "Affecting" your profile?
The-Devil

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:00:46 AM

Here is the video link of my typing speed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMknBxNeZA

Record with Screen Recorder Version 2.1.0 (Chrome extenson)

Typing speed test website link: https://www.livechatinc.com/typing-speed-test/#/

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:54:14 AM

Here is the video link of my typing speed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMknBxNeZA

LOL

<guy actually records a typing speed test..
(I got a measly 36)

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:22:15 AM

@eddie13 IKR... The guy's desperate! For some reason, the "feedbacks" are limiting him from "contributing" to the forum...  Grin

36? you must be high or something... that is slower than the avg... Maybe try again sometime later... Anyway just checked mine, turns out mine has gone up a bit... 57 WPM  Grin

From now on I identify myself as fking Octopus! Bow Down bitches!  Grin

hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3029

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:12:08 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 09:25:25 AM by hilariousetc
Merited by LoyceV (2), malevolent (1)

Whilst I think there is a definite issue regarding lack of sources and merit sent I don't think that means you need to give all the merit away to anyone regardless of it going to waste or not. That post in the op really doesn't deserve any merit in my opinion. At most maybe one as a congratulations but I wouldn't give it anything, though I see several others disagree. These sorts of look at me I ranked up threads threads are dime a dozen and will only become more prolific once people see they get merited.

It is OK.

I don't agree with giving 50 merit away just for the sake of it. I can understand maybe bumping up a very worthy post from 10 merits to 50 if they're going to go to waste but not a post that arguably only deserves one at most (and as I said I don't think these self-congratulatory ranking up threads deserve anything at all in the first place). Giving away merits recklessly like this is obviously going to lead to shenanigans like this but hopefully they'll be in the minority.

Typing speed test website link: https://www.livechatinc.com/typing-speed-test/#/

This doesn't really prove anything other than you can type. There's a huge difference between following a typing test and coming up with something from scratch that requires actual thought and the evidence provided by several people looks pretty damning regardless of how fast you can type.

The-Devil fucked up.

Fake newbies are users that sign up and pretend or appear to be a brand new user to the forum, when in reality they've got another main account or more and have likely been a member for a very long time. It's often easy to spot because the users seem to have a pre-existing knowledge of certain forum-related things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The-Devil

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:33:20 AM

This doesn't really prove anything other than you can type. There's a huge difference between following a typing test and coming up with something from scratch that requires actual thought and the evidence provided by several people looks pretty damning regardless of how fast you can type.

So how do I prove? Can you give me any suggestions?

No one is trying to understand. I did not ask anyone to give merit in my post. If someone gives merit my post then I have nothing to do here. What's my fault here? It is only because of this merit that everyone is now finding my personal fault and sharing it here publicly. Which is very sad for me. I also have to digest the negative feedback for this little issue. It seems to me that now everyone will see and read these posts and then leave me with negative feedback.

I understand my account has been destroyed. I can't prove myself in any way. This is my failure.

hilariousetc
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:49:45 AM

So how do I prove? Can you give me any suggestions?

No one is trying to understand. I did not ask anyone to give merit in my post. If someone gives merit my post then I have nothing to do here. What's my fault here? It is only because of this merit that everyone is now finding my personal fault and sharing it here publicly. Which is very sad for me. I also have to digest the negative feedback for this little issue. It seems to me that now everyone will see and read these posts and then leave me with negative feedback.

I understand my account has been destroyed. I can't prove myself in any way. This is my failure.

The issue now isn't really who has given you merits and for what. It's the abuse that has been spotted after attention has been drawn to you. I don't really think there is anything you can do ultimately to prove it other than try make a strong argument as to why you're innocent, but the evidence presented looks very damning in my opinion. Sure, it could just be a coincidence or some other shenanigans going on, but I really doubt you're not related to those accounts in some fashion. There's just too many coincidences for me. Your account is barely a month old so it's not the end of the world as much as you might be annoyed that all that merit has gone to waste so if you can't resolve this then I'd just create another account and try again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The-Devil

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:13:25 AM

Frankly, I'm losing interest now. I feel like I quit everything now. I'm saying this with frustration. Everyone is just looking at my faults. No one is pointing out my good points. Did I do anything good for this forum? Has no one benefited from me? Everyone's behavior looks like I've committed a heinous crime.

Dear @Nandini_crypto Why did you create this topic? Today my account has been converted to hell. Everyone thinks I'm guilty. Why you are off now? please say something.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:29:42 AM

Frankly, you care too much about an Internet rating... These feedbacks haven't hindered your ability to post on the forum! You can still contribute to any board you feel like contributing... If I were you I would move on... Keep learning and contributing maybe over time you can prove us wrong... That's your only hope with this account...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:38:16 AM
Merited by Nandini_crypto (1)

Did I do anything good for this forum? Has no one benefited from me?

No.
hilariousetc
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:41:26 AM

Frankly, I'm losing interest now. I feel like I quit everything now. I'm saying this with frustration. Everyone is just looking at my faults.

Are you losing interest because this is yet another account that has been exposed or something else? What is your goal or agenda on the forum because this exposure probably changes very little. You can still post and contribute here with or with the feedback or merit.

No one is pointing out my good points. Did I do anything good for this forum? Has no one benefited from me? Everyone's behavior looks like I've committed a heinous crime.

What are your good points? It seems that any 'good' you may have done here was done so just to try fish for merits.

Dear @Nandini_crypto Why did you create this topic? Today my account has been converted to hell. Everyone thinks I'm guilty. Why you are off now? please say something.

Well it's pretty obvious: to discuss whether the post in question deserves all the merit it received. Lots of people create threads for merit abuse or threads that cause alarm by receiving a lot of merit and 50 merit for relatively insignificant post definitely rings alarms. 

Frankly, you care too much about an Internet rating... These feedbacks haven't hindered your ability to post on the forum! You can still contribute to any board you feel like contributing... If I were you I would move on... Keep learning and contributing maybe over time you can prove us wrong... That's your only hope with this account...

Agreed. A negative rating without a flag isn't even the end of the world here now like it used to be. I'm sure there are plenty of campaigns that will still accept you, or maybe just stick around and try to prove your worth and change people's minds about you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:59:45 PM

Why are you posting a typing test? I thought the posts you received merit for answering questions from other newbies were the result of text spinning. I would say this more or less shows with certainty that you knew about the posts you were responding to ahead of time.

@eddie13- i am still trying to figure out how to best run certain tests to confirm who this person is. He has posted what looks like an indication of having a gambling problem. If you look in investigations, you might be able to follow a link to find someone else with an apparent gambling problem who is somewhat close to TMAN. Other people who are close to the person I suspect this to be have also sent merit.

Being that other suspicious newbies have sent this person merit, I suspect this to be more than a one off situation.

I would question why suchmoon, who likes to spy on forum members didn’t previously catch any of this. Perhaps because someone who is powerful enough for her to not want to upset is involved.  

Agreed. A negative rating without a flag isn't even the end of the world here now like it used to be. I'm sure there are plenty of campaigns that will still accept you, or maybe just stick around and try to prove your worth and change people's minds about you.
Fixed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1208
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:20:15 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 02:32:36 PM by marlboroza
Merited by malevolent (1), morvillz7z (1), nullius (1)

WTH?

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210409.0
Archived: http://archive.is/VIYcq

Whole thread seems paraphrased, for example this part:

Hello Guys,
Today i'm putting my knowledge in this post, I Hope it will be useful for some peoples, Scamming has become so popular nowadays, I think we have to make every effort to avoid it.
This is a small effort from me,

~

#3: Does the website (or company) promise extraordinarily high profits? For example, they can offer that you can double your investment in a week or month. This is a common indication of a scam.

~

Does the website promise abnormally high returns? (For example, does it claim you’ll be able to double your investment?) This should raise a big red flag and is a common indicator of a scam.
From here: https://www.finder.com/bitcoin-scams

And some parts are copy-paste job
#5: Malware has long been a weapon in the arsenal of online scammers

Malware has long been a weapon in the arsenal of online scammers.

#7: always use 2-factor authentication
If you’re using a crypto wallet or exchange that supports two-factor authentication, enable this feature before depositing any funds

(The same source). I won't bother to check other parts of thread, this part indicated that user is using their own words:

You do not understand what I mean!
I mean that if you register on a http website your data will not be safe, it may be stolen

I'll invite them here, there are too many coincidences in this thread.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:47:44 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

If one finds a member who hasbeen a consistent and productive member of the forum, then it is easier to award merits as a block in a single post.
I sort of agree with you here, though I don't think I've ever handed out lumps of merit based on a member's overall post quality.  Maybe once or twice if I was being really lazy, but generally I'll go through the post history and hand out merits for each individual post.

In any case, it looks like The-Devil got himself in some hot water with a few DT members and I'm still trying to figure out why (I haven't read this and the other thread in their entirety yet).  One of the obvious drawbacks to giving a lot of merit that's supposed to be for overall good posting is that it'll get questioned, as it did in this case.  That post linked to in the OP didn't deserve 50 merits IMO, but I see where TMAN was coming from.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:56:32 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2), marlboroza (2)

-snip-
I have three "unhandled" reports against this user for plagiarism. The oldest one is from December 17th, and is for the post you have linked to. The most recent one is from today, and is for this post which is plagiarized from this CoinTelegraph article (from the word "secretly" onwards").

It's pretty obvious that this isn't a case of a "mistaken quote" or simply "forgetting to include the link", and he's trying to farm merit for his signature campaign. I'm not sure why he isn't being banned.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 03:05:37 PM

If you look in investigations, you might be able to follow a link to find someone else with an apparent gambling problem who is somewhat close to TMAN.

Wow Calm down here Sherlock, I'm not connected to anyone here, admittedly I may of fucked up being a lazy cunt with the merits but fork you sir if you think I have any connection to any other account here - I dont have time for forking alts dude. Surely you know that by now

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:14:10 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 06:10:45 PM by The-One-Above-All

If you look in investigations, you might be able to follow a link to find someone else with an apparent gambling problem who is somewhat close to TMAN.

Wow Calm down here Sherlock, I'm not connected to anyone here, admittedly I may of fucked up being a lazy cunt with the merits but fork you sir if you think I have any connection to any other account here - I dont have time for forking alts dude. Surely you know that by now

Hmmm can we believe someone that deliberately tries to deceive people that he wants to buy things from HIMSELF (got his pal to auction them) in an auction because he would get such a great DEAL but shame he has too many already??  deception for clear financial gain = scamming.

Or someone involved with LAUDA in extorting people then claiming it was all under cover agents?? yeeeeeeeeeeehhhh right
Or supporting nutildah who admits he will facilitate scamming others for 0.3 btc then try to delete the evidence??

Sometimes enough is enough of this kind of scamming and gaming of this forum.

The post in question is net negative garbage for the aforementioned reasons that nobody can dispute it should not have 1 single merit, I don't buy this WE DONT HAVE TIME to give merit out to deserving posts LOL well why be a merit source then?? so we want to be a merit source but simply do not have the time to bother with it really....bullshit.

This alt will be in the CIRCLE of those that would have been used to keep them on DT whilst they push their double standards on everyone else with impunity.

Good to notice nobody can debunk any of the points we raised earlier ESPECIALLY tmans THREAT to use merit as a punishment tool now by stating he will with hold it from the member bringing this IMPORTANT incidence to light. Punishment for speaking the truth is total proof the  merits system is crushing free speech. Like anyone was not really aware LOL, thats without it being used to leverage the STICK of trust (abuse) also.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:06:30 PM

-snip-
I have three "unhandled" reports against this user for plagiarism. The oldest one is from December 17th, and is for the post you have linked to. The most recent one is from today, and is for this post which is plagiarized from this CoinTelegraph article (from the word "secretly" onwards").

It's pretty obvious that this isn't a case of a "mistaken quote" or simply "forgetting to include the link", and he's trying to farm merit for his signature campaign. I'm not sure why he isn't being banned.

Ah, plagiarism. This probably explaisn why Bitcoin SV decided to leave positive trust for this user then  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HCP
Legendary

Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:53:52 PM
Merited by hilariousetc (2)

In any case, it looks like The-Devil got himself in some hot water with a few DT members and I'm still trying to figure out why (I haven't read this and the other thread in their entirety yet).
It would appear that The-Devil was attempting to farm merit... either by using an alt account or a "friend" to post some sort of question in B&H which The-Devil had a pre-written answer for.

As per the timestamps in the screenshots here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215242.msg53538254#msg53538254

You can see the time between the original question being asked, and the answer being posted was measured in seconds. Maybe 1.5 minutes for the first 2 posts. So, The-Devil was either frantically F5'ing in the board... spotted the question, then hammered out an answer like a madman... OR he knew the post was about to be made and already had an answer for it.

It seemed to garner a few merits from people... and then TMAN really drew attention to it all by dropping 50 merits on the guy.

As to whether or not the accusation is correct, it's hard to be 100% certain... but if you look at the post history, then it's fairly clear that the typical posts this user was making are of the "Yes I agree with [idea posted in OP]. I think that [idea in OP] is due to [related thing]. [related thing] is the cause of [idea in OP]. I also like [related thing]"-type posts Undecided

For them to have seen the post, read it and then created, typed and posted such thoughtful answers in 90 seconds is a bit of stretch.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6294

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:46:59 AM
Merited by Lauda (2)

In any case, it looks like The-Devil got himself in some hot water with a few DT members and I'm still trying to figure out why (I haven't read this and the other thread in their entirety yet).
It would appear that The-Devil was attempting to farm merit... either by using an alt account or a "friend" to post some sort of question in B&H which The-Devil had a pre-written answer for.
~
It seemed to garner a few merits from people... and then TMAN really drew attention to it all by dropping 50 merits on the guy.

You're missing the juicy parts from this, this topic is exactly what I needed to read after 5 days of doing nightshifts and barely been able to read the forum...
When you read the first post by the OP, you go to see his trust flag and you get this:

Quickseller alleges: Due largely to the factors mentioned in this topic, I believe that anyone dealing with The-Devil
Support: Lauda, marlboroza, TMAN, Quickseller, hacker1001101001

You grab another croissant to go with the coffee and enjoy the whole damn show.

But seriously this went bad for the OP just because he felt the need to brag about his rank up if he would have not done that he would probably have got away with those little schemes and he could have enjoyed the fruits of his work.

You SIR, have done a marvelous job for the forum...Tongue

Not just has a new method of farming merits been uncovered, a ring of spammers and plagiarists exposed, you've bought quickie and Lauda together but also if you feel any regret for the merit spent, don't...cause this marvelous topic has awarded more than 60 merits to the ones tearing this scheme apart.

Besides, you've got 3 merits back from devil and the other soon to be banned plagiarist  Grin Grin

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 08:29:38 AM

you've bought quickie and Lauda together but also if you feel any regret for the merit spent, don't...cause this marvelous topic has awarded more than 60 merits to the ones tearing this scheme apart.

sweet! that was my plan in the 1st place obviously (cough) TMAN wins in the end!

elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:40:54 AM

I support your opinion ...
We usually say this: Who the fuck is someone else's grief?

OP, you could just be happy for him and not write this dumb post.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tranthidung
Legendary

Merit: 4010

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 08:48:58 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 09:10:42 AM by tranthidung

One of the obvious drawbacks to giving a lot of merit that's supposed to be for overall good posting is that it'll get questioned, as it did in this case.  That post linked to in the OP didn't deserve 50 merits IMO, but I see where TMAN was coming from.
I agree with you on this point. TMAN is a good source, not only because he helped me but also what he did for the other good posters in the community. Being a source is kind of official task and somehow it puts pressure to finish works as sources.

If we look positively on what TMAN has done, we might agree with him on this approach, only because his lack of time and his past right decisions to dump merits on very good posters. I have not observed TMAN but occassionally when I saw him gave away 20 - 30 - 50 merits to the others, all of them deserve those merit dumps.

The latest one, that resulted in the drama is TMAN dumped merits on the bad OP, and it is a root cause. No one at their first glance, spending time to look at post history of OP, they simply and only look at the bad OP's contents and the 50-merit transaction.

Gettting merit dumps are always much happy, I know. I remembered the first time I got 14 merits dumped by actmyname in 2018, it's my sweet memory. Who have not yet experienced such dumps are jealous with the others (please don't deny that). But to be honest, with or without such merit dumps (from TMAN or the others), I am going to rank up, obviously.

In a summary, I suggest that if sources are lack of time to scan the forum and find good posts to dump merits; they should choose at least a good poster, scan post history of that one, then dump merits (10, 20, 50, it depends) on one of good posts of that one. It will not cause any drama, I believe.

Drama causes some users withdrawn their roles as sources (at least Vod). Have you ever imagined TMAN's source-withdrawal will be good for the forum? Being a source is a silent work, without payment and you guys ask for too much, IMO.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Merit: 18510

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:07:48 AM

It will not cause any drama, I believe.
I mean, I agree with the premise that it is better for a source to drop 50 merits on a single post than to only drop 1 if the other 49 would otherwise go to waste. It keeps merit flowing and gives that user sMerits of their own to distribute. But it definitely has the potential to cause drama, as this thread proves. This isn't the first time people have complained about a post receiving more merit than they agree with, and it won't be the last.

So my most recent report for plagiarism has been marked as good, and the thread has been trashed, but according to modlog the user still hasn't been banned. Given the ban evasion as well, I would have thought this is a cut-and-dry case?
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:13:40 AM

You support threats to use merit starvation  by a merit source,  to punish the initial poster for raising a very important thread presenting the truth?? that has been spun by DT in to a brilliant move by TMAN LOL

So tman fucks up, the initial poster correctly notes this. Tman says he will never give the initial poster merits again for telling the truth, and tman is the good guy and hero and the OP is the bad guy?? LOL

What a pathetic shit hole meta is. The initial post BROUGHT THE ATTENTION and was correct to bring TMANS lazy or idiotic abuse of merit or perhaps farming alts

What is the point of a board of people that function on this level? idiots following scammers.

Do these merit/sig hunting noob dregs even read the thread before rushing to support blatant confessed abuse of the merit system (promise to with hold merit as a source for telling the truth).

What a cluster fuck.

CLUE the initial poster correctly mentioned tman was slobbering his 50 merits to a shit post. Did he do it because he is too lazy to give out merits as designed or because they were powering up more trust entrenching minions?? who can say.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:21:07 AM

Did I royally fuck up Or not?
This is pretty good sport.. Kudos, merited..

@eddie13- i am still trying to figure out how to best run certain tests to confirm who this person is.
Maybe try the same way they busted you with the self-escrow stuff?
Ha ha I kid Jk jk

Are you thinking like zapo=atriz?

I gave the user 50

Way to read the thread @elmanchez...
Way to make me regret giving you a merit just now..

@TMAN you know, I think it maybe would be a good apology of sorts for you to toss some of them saucy merits at the OP since you honorably admit that you maybe slipped a bit here..
(better excruciatingly vett him first though right? heh)

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 11:28:09 AM

Not just has a new method of farming merits been uncovered, a ring of spammers and plagiarists exposed, you've bought quickie and Lauda together but also if you feel any regret for the merit spent, don't...cause this marvelous topic has awarded more than 60 merits to the ones tearing this scheme apart.
I think this is a first, but please call me Laudie or Laura or Laurie if you're already being so cute to quickie. That is only fair. Tongue Kiss

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 01:25:44 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 12:19:11 PM by nullius

For to find the causes of paranormal epiphenomena violating the laws of forum metaphysics, I have analyzed the most cryptic secrets of daemonology, uttered dark incantations, and hereby added red boldface (with the internal quote slightly fixed):

Quickseller alleges... I believe that anyone dealing with The-Devil is at a high risk
Support: Lauda, marlboroza, TMAN, Quickseller, hacker1001101001

Today my account has been converted to hell.

Witty comments are hereby superfluous. 😈

[—needs paraphrase—]

Bitcoin SV trusts The-Devil!

This is actually serious inquiry.  Some here have terrific abilities at investigating such things.  The trust and merit systems both provide intel on BSV shilling—and BSV shilling may provide leads on abuse of the trust and merit systems.

Cf.:

The Wright threads also make it really easy to identify many idiots and shills.  I think we're all made better off by having access to such a quick classifier of the character of our fellow posters.

I think this is a first, but please call me Laudie or Laura or Laurie if you're already being so cute to quickie. That is only fair. Tongue Kiss

Quickie question, Laura, do I get a cute name?  What am I, a nullity?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 02:05:58 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

[—needs paraphrase—]

This is actually serious inquiry.  Some here have terrific abilities at investigating such things.  The trust and merit systems both provide intel on BSV shilling—and BSV shilling may provide leads on abuse of the trust and merit systems.
That account owner is just bonkers. A lot of recent events make no sense.

Why, of course. Nully.  Kiss

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 02:35:41 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 09:47:21 PM by nullius

In homage to the Prince of Lies, “The-Devil alleges...” retaliatory flags:

Flag 1212 against PrimeNumber7: Support: alcoholboy, The-Devil, Devid_warner, cavinn09

Flag 1213 against Nandini_crypto: Support: alcoholboy, The-Devil, Devid_warner, cavinn09 [Edit: Fixed typo in flag number; link was correct; archive of original]

Currently, both are opposed by Lauda and me.

That account owner is just bonkers. A lot of recent events make no sense.

Well, at least it is consistent with my expectations of anybody promoting the BSV scam.

Why, of course. Nully.  Kiss

The void is fulfilled!*

* Self-contradicting ambiguity intended, in the sense of “filling a much-needed gap”. ;–)

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:54:43 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

With high probability, Bitcoin SV is an alt of famous russian troll korner. So this fact doesn''t prove anything, while korner is enough artistic and ficle nature. He can add you to his trust list, for example  Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 07:31:57 PM

So this fact doesn''t prove anything, while korner is enough artistic and ficle nature. He can add you to his trust list, for example  Smiley

Cf. false-flag operaitons, or in spamfighting, something called a “Joe job” based on a case in the 90s of a spammer taking revenge by sending spam that falsely appeared to originate from joes.com.

I am aware of that danger.  I meant no more than to more or less subtly hint that investigators should examine such things for leads—knowing that the leads may be salted with intentional disinformation.  Perhaps I was too subtle and too terse, out of a desire to avoid giving malicious parties instructions for how to avoid (or exploit) what I was trying to suggest.

Nandini_crypto (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:48:20 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 08:38:38 PM by Nandini_crypto

Frankly, I'm losing interest now. I feel like I quit everything now. I'm saying this with frustration. Everyone is just looking at my faults. No one is pointing out my good points. Did I do anything good for this forum? Has no one benefited from me? Everyone's behavior looks like I've committed a heinous crime.

I think I have answered this question of your's long ago when you called me "jealous". You might have not read as you ans TMAN choose to ignore. Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215242.msg53534042#msg53534042

Again if I had not created the topic someone else who noticed this activity might have created. This is a open platform where everyone can see the merits given, comments done and all. Nothing is hidden. If they notice something they will look out for the reason.

If it was not me, it would be someone else. So, stop blaming and if you have not done something wrong then take a stand and prove.

You are happy right? Be with it. I felt it wrong and I reported.
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:18:13 AM

How could i be soo late to check this thread??  Grin
Ranking up and earning merits is not so easy here but if you really are a well- poster with good posts and profound knowledge about what you actually are posting on then you deserve to earn some merits which would rank you up.

Perhaps, merit system might be misused over here as sending merits (probably 50) on a single post which dose'nt even have that weightage might be something which abuses the merit system. TMAN would have sent merits on the posts he like by digging some post history and not only the single post but no hard feelings.

That thread indeed motivated me and filled a light of inspiration in my heart that even i can earn few merits if i strongly contribute towards the betterment of this forum. And same might be the case with a number of users same as me who want to rankup so thinking rationally, perhaps TMAN did the right thing.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:43:02 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

I think this thread had enough with conversation but one thing really needs to be fixed is the topic title :-P

Does this tread really deserve the attention it has got?
Does this thread really deserves the attention it got?

or something better I guess :-D

I was once checking the topics in CryptoTalk.org forum and noticed they are full with this kind of poor topic titles and it seems they do not care much there which is fine considering their standard.

PS: Please do not label me as a grammar freak. I too make countless mistakes but this one really looked very poor to me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:03:57 AM
Merited by hilariousetc (2), AB de Royse777 (1), nullius (1)

"deserve" doesn't need the "s" in this question because the auxiliary verb "do" takes the third person form ("does").

"Does she want ice cream?"
"Yes, she wants ice cream."

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:23:39 AM

"deserve" doesn't need the "s" in this question because the auxiliary verb "do" takes the third person form ("does").

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.
Dude, i seriously would have sent you all of my Smerits if i had any left Grin Grin
This revived my memories from one of my "English" teacher when i was in school. (Probably years ago Tongue )

Aspiring entrepreneur.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:50:16 AM
Merited by nullius (1)

Does this tHread really deserve the attention it has gotTEN?

Answer: Maybe yes afterall actually..

It was briefly entitled "Paranormal Invesetigations" also?
Quite fitting but still spelled wrong..

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:52:01 AM

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.
Told ya all that I make countless mistakes. But GOD I knew it and still could not spot it :-P

Thanks Nanny :-D

Does this tHread really deserve the attention it has gotTEN?

Answer: Maybe yes afterall actually..
I think this sounds correct as well?

Does this thread really deserve the attention it got?
Without present participle for the verb (or whatever you call it LOL)

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:44:33 AM

I wasn't at the forum for months and when I open it I just see again the same fight around merits, about who deserved and who not. I really do not understand why mods still did not solved this point!? People just make shit on each other just because of a weak post got 50 merits. Is it OK by Your opinion? Seems like those people in who's hands the control on the forum just blind or simply corrupted!
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:59:05 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 12:09:11 PM by royalfestus

I wasn't at the forum for months and when I open it I just see again the same fight around merits, about who deserved and who not. I really do not understand why mods still did not solved this point!? People just make shit on each other just because of a weak post got 50 merits. Is it OK by Your opinion? Seems like those people in who's hands the control on the forum just blind or simply corrupted!
The OP got so much merit for the thread he opened. comparing the thread to others in impact to members with fewer or no merit, Does he deserve so much merit he got? It shows the merit will always bring questions.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:51:03 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 04:55:12 PM by marlboroza
Merited by nullius (5)

Merit farming plagiarist wannabe scammer from topic is trying to cause some fight between good forum members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.0, that is what those lying scums do, using "devide and conquer" strategy. In addition to morvillz7z's investigation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.msg53569876#msg53569876

Don't trust this account.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 06:50:43 PM

Merit farming plagiarist wannabe scammer from topic is trying to cause some fight between good forum members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.0, that is what those lying scums do, using "divide and conquer" strategy. In addition to morvillz7z's investigation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215876.msg53569876#msg53569876

Don't trust this account.

That is the distilled essence of what drove my reply to suchmoon on that thread into an essay I had no time to finish.  Thank you for stating it so concisely.  You hit the nail on the head.

I can add only my intended conclusion:  The-Devil gets his due.

Replies to others later (here and elsewhere).  Sorry.

Devperso

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:30:35 PM

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.

Do you seriously have nothing else to do?  Undecided
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:43:10 PM

The OP got so much merit for the thread he opened. comparing the thread to others in impact to members with fewer or no merit, Does he deserve so much merit he got? It shows the merit will always bring questions.
Exactly! That's what I thought when I saw this thread. Merit exists so long time and I heard the same unfair complainings like a thousand times already. Is it a way to earn merits to comply on the system?
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:11:34 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

Exactly! That's what I thought when I saw this thread. Merit exists so long time and I heard the same unfair complainings like a thousand times already. Is it a way to earn merits to comply on the system?

Have you actually taken yhe time to reading the fucking thread? Either of you?

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:03:53 PM
Merited by TMAN (1), nullius (1)

Merit abuser and ban evader didn't read this thread?

No way!
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:10:35 PM

Sincerely,
Grammar Nanny.

Do you seriously have nothing else to do?  Undecided

Sock #2744930 is quite the hypocrite:

(Activity: 1, user page)

Please tell us your real opinion of them.  Don’t be shy!  It’s ok; we won’t hurt your feelings.

...but one thing really needs to be fixed is the topic title :-P

That is why I ignored this thread at first.  Poor grammar, spelling, usage and style together make a good heuristic:  Avoid wasting time in 99% of cases; miss an interesting thread in 1% of cases.

I was once checking the topics in CryptoTalk.org forum and noticed they are full with this kind of poor topic titles and it seems they do not care much there which is fine considering their standard.

Their massive ad campaign seems calculated to attract shitposters.  It thus successfully deterred me from wasting my time with the site.  Was it founded by #MeritBrokeMyLife types,* whose whine threads so oft bluster that theymos broke the forum?  I enjoy it when they threaten to take their precious shitposts elsewhere. ❄

(* Thanks to cabalism13 for the hashtag based on these notorious histrionics.)

It was briefly entitled "Paranormal Invesetigations" also?
Quite fitting but still spelled wrong..

Wrongly.  Adverbs modify verbs, unless you are a fruity control-freak phone company.

That was my typographical error, now bugfixed.  I know the proper speling of the word “investigatoins”!

Did The-Devil cast a curse on me, a spell for bad spelling?  No, no, I blame Laura!  The PROOF is that she promptly baked my error into a reply I cannot fix.

...and thus, I just realized that for reasons unknown, the Firefox (Tor Browser) spell checker is off by default for the subject lines of posts here.

If that could be fixed, it may improve forum quality!  Though it may wreck the aforesaid heuristic.

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:30:01 PM

Let's get back on topic here. But to catch up on the last page of largely off topic rubbish and scary attempts to spin the truth into something very misleading. Let's correct those first.

Tman attempts a one line sentence and fucks it to death with mistakes lol

+1 merit nullius says

"That is why I ignored this thread at first.  Poor grammar, spelling, usage and style (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182260.0) together make a good heuristic:  Avoid wasting time in 99% of cases; miss an interesting thread in 1% of cases."

noobius talk does not represent its actions. He loves poor grammar and spelling carnage if it is his pals tman, his own is far short of perfect since his politically charged reactivation.

Then a bunch of garbled nonsense that is pretty much off topic and irrelevant garbage? pulling to devil worship and other nonsense. Discussion of verbs bla bla bla
This asslicker nullius is pushing some serious double standards and trying to mislead people.

The original post is simply asking if that post is worth 50 merits ffs. Tman fucked up and slathered 50 merits at once because he says HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME to spend the 400 merits a month theymos wisely placed in the hands or fucking moron auction scammer. If he DID have the time how is someone this stupid going to correctly allocate these merits to HIGH value posts?? he does not have the capacity to evaluate HIGH VALUE posts

Some one points out the TRUTH that the post (in question in the initial post)is a pile of shit and about as likely to make any lasting positive change here as a nullius flowery word salad effort, although could have been more genuine and certainly NOT worth 50 merits. Immediately threatened with the weaponized merit.

Tman then demonstrates clearly that he will threaten people with merit starvation, if they point out the truth. Just as he will admit to giving red trust for presenting truth's he does not want to be presented.  

Then we have the usual idiots claiming tman pulled a master stroke because now we are on to this guy that apparently preps his own questions. FAILING to miss we are only ON to this guy because the initial poster (who tman claims is a cunt and will never get any more merits from him) decided to bring that here.

This thread is only a success because the initial poster ( who is apparently turd and should be merit starved)  pointed it out, and that tman demonstrated clearly how merit is leveraged to stifle and crush free speech ALONE, that is without the other obvious use to control the trust system and the other great weapon here to control free speech: double standards trust abuse .

None of this has been debunked, because it can not be debunked it is there in black and white.

So what is the point of derailing this thread into Tman is brilliant and this bullshit noobius shill is pumping out that those COMPLAINING about the obvious broken nature of merit are just a bunch of whiners that should be moved on to yobits forum.

Haha sorry let's keep ON TOPIC here. Merit is dangerous, it crushes free speech, and is given to posts of low value that are largely net negative. Unless people like the initial poster complain about it (fucking moaner) and and are threatened with merit starvation and  getting on the shit list of scammy DT's that are not afraid to trust abuse for such truths being told either....then we all go on telling each other here merit is a genius design that clearly represents the posters true value.

The post was crap, the merits given were high . The person raising the truth was threatened with merit starvation. Merit crushes free speech. Merit score means little, those defending it are the beneficiaries of the merit system and will say or do anything to maintain the wide open to abuse and gaming nature of merit. So.....they can keep gaming and abusing it.

I can not see how we are turning

shit post gets 50 merits
telling the truth gets threats of no more merits

Into a don't dare criticize merits or be told to get to yobits forum with the other crap spellers like Tman and noobius (who obviously know how to spell things they spell incorrectly in their adapted titles)

retards like nullius appear and say ....well  those claiming the merit system is unreliable and dangerous, should go to yobits forum and those that can't spell or use correct grammar ( except himself and tman) should be ignored 99% time anyway lol

Let's keep on topic, the post was shit , tmans judgement was shit, tmans reaction to the truth being told was shit, the way merit can be used as a weapon against free speech is shit.

What more can be said?? did the guy pre prep the answers to his own questions? seems so.....why?? because merit is an economic concern. Until merit is not and economic concern merit will never be about post value/quality.

Sorry trying to spin this into " a those that moan about merit should be moved to yobits forums" when the thread clearly demonstrates the OPPOSITE is not going to work. No dubious noobius worm tongue nerd splatter is going to work here.

Noobius calling out SOCK and then giving merits to obvious SOCKS again smacks of double standards and scammer supporting. Pure DIRT.

tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:36:21 AM

Hey TMAN <snip>abuse<snip>

How's the merit source thing going TMAN, got the hang of it yet?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 10:53:16 AM

Hey TMAN <snip>abuse<snip>

How's the merit source thing going TMAN, got the hang of it yet?

That thread deserved it dude, best put together scam thread I have seen. I can’t gelp it that the user suffers from trympism and is a prized cuntshitnugget

Nandini_crypto (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:13:36 AM

I think this thread had enough with conversation but one thing really needs to be fixed is the topic title :-P

Does this tread really deserve the attention it has got?

or something better I guess :-D

PS: Please do not label me as a grammar freak. I too make countless mistakes but this one really looked very poor to me.

I have added the "H" in Thread word of the title.

Thanks for correcting.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 11:44:53 AM

I have added the "H" in Thread word of the title.

Thanks for correcting.
Not something that you really needed to do however good work also taking off 'S' from 'deserves' will make it grammatically correct as suchmoon explained how verbs works :-p
By the way the contexts that all matter.

That thread deserved it dude, best put together scam thread I have seen. I can’t gelp it that the user suffers from trympism and is a prized cuntshitnugget
Pretty obvious that tmfp was sarcastic there. Indeed that post was merit worthy and I too sent some.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TranscriptJunky

Activity: 40
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:27:58 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

"Tryphism"Huh That has a ring to it. I was even gonna give you one of your PUNY merit points for that one, but then when I Googled it I found this GROTESQUE display of a dictionary definition entry:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tryphism

Webster would roll over in his grave if he saw such a monstrosity. Man, why don't you just make up a FAKE (yet respectable) web page with the definition before introducing such a word.

You're like a "bitch in training", who has to ride "tandem bitch" with a CERTIFIED bitch, because they're afraid you might do something dangerous and hurt yourself and/or others....
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 01:37:15 PM

Listen pajeet it was a spelling error I actually meant trumpism but who cares anyway you monstrosity of a gambling pajeet

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 06:01:52 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 06:26:21 AM by UmerIdrees
Merited by AB de Royse777 (7)

First of all, getting merits is based upon one skill and how much he is useful for the community and every one has the right to give any number of merit to any post and that none of our business to criticize.

I have seen newbies tactics to attain attention and grab merits but this is the first time i have seen a newbie using sarcasm to get merits. Indirectly you are not happy seeing 50 merits given to a post and trying to impose something fishy on the sender of the merit and hoping to get same when you get to Jr. Member.
Instead focus on your work and proof that you can get even 100 merits on a post by your work.

Edit: I found The-Devil involved in plagiarism.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:58:23 AM

When it comes to giving merit number I don't have issue on it as long as the one he is giving is not his alt accounts and he is not the only one giving merit, although this is the first time I saw such number, there should not be an argument, because we are not guided by forum rules on the minimum and maximum we can give.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:51:03 PM

Huh? You linked your post in thread which is subject of this discussion and then you linked this topic in that post  Grin

Actually, after reading your post I came to conclusion that you didn't really say what do you think about that topic getting 55 merits:
First of all, getting merits is based upon one skill and how much he is useful for the community and every one has the right to give any number of merit to any post and that none of our business to criticize.

I have seen newbies tactics to attain attention and grab merits but this is the first time i have seen a newbie using sarcasm to get merits. Indirectly you are not happy seeing 50 merits given to a post and trying to impose something fishy on the sender of the merit and hoping to get same when you get to Jr. Member.
Instead focus on your work and proof that you can get even 100 merits on a post by your work.
So what is your opinion about it?
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:49:29 AM

Does this thread really deserve the attention it has got? (It's a good job this is already in the 'meta' section.)

Honestly, this is post #129 now. If people have merit to share, then just let them. So long as people aren't buying or selling it, then what does it matter? Let's move on.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 04:15:09 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

Does this thread really deserve the attention it has got? (It's a good job this is already in the 'meta' section.)

Honestly, this is post #129 now. If people have merit to share, then just let them. So long as people aren't buying or selling it, then what does it matter? Let's move on.

If you had actually READ THE DAMN THREAD before choosing to spam it with intentionally uninformed opinions, then you would not have added a completely useless post #129 missing the point that the merited user was caught in a tangle of multiple types of serious wrongdoing.  And I would not be adding #130 giving you that TL;DR.

Nobody is obligated to wade through seven pages of investigative discussion; however, if you wish to opine, first READ THE THREAD.  If you do not wish to READ THE THREAD, you are perfectly free to ignore it.  We are not all just sitting around here waiting for you to have your say.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:18:06 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2020, 09:38:39 AM by Cnut237
Merited by suchmoon (7)

If you had actually READ THE DAMN THREAD before choosing to spam it with intentionally uninformed opinions, then you would not have added a completely useless post #129 missing the point that the merited user was caught in a tangle of multiple types of serious wrongdoing.
I did read it all, actually, the whole thing. I'm well aware of the unmasking of the devil (despite his phenomenal typing speed)! I do however appreciate that my reply did not convey that, so I understand your annoyance with me; it is warranted on the basis of my post. I should have given more of an explanation of what I meant.

All I am saying is that I don't think TMAN should be vilified for handing out merit. It's led to an investigation that has unmasked the recipient, which is obviously a good thing, but I can't see that TMAN did anything wrong here. And he has apologised profusely and repeatedly, starting as soon as questions were raised about the recipient, for example:

Wow Calm down here Sherlock, I'm not connected to anyone here, admittedly I may of fucked up being a lazy cunt with the merits

I may be an uninformed relative noob, but people don't become merit sources for no reason. If Theymos thinks that TMAN deserves to be a merit source, and further has offered guidance that it's okay to dump a load of merit in certain circumstances, then surely that's good enough? What's the problem with TMAN in this particular instance? At worst he has been a bit lazy (as he himself has conceded), but I can't see this deserves such vitriol. Shouldn't we just move on now? Yes, okay, it turns out it was a mistake to merit that particular user, but mistakes happen. Why are we all so caught up on a merit source handing out merit? If you are a merit source you are justified by definition, you have been deemed responsible by the ultimate authority, and you can do whatever the f**k you like with the merit. Come on.

We are not all just sitting around here waiting for you to have your say.
Yes, I know that. I'm done now. Apologies again for not being sufficiently clear in my first post.

Edit: And I'm meriting your post above. Not because I agree with it - I don't - it's on the basis of your other posts Tongue And also because I have a load of sMerit and I can award it however I please. And also because, after all, this is the 'meta' section.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 05:50:10 PM

Huh? You linked your post in thread which is subject of this discussion and then you linked this topic in that post  Grin

Actually, after reading your post I came to conclusion that you didn't really say what do you think about that topic getting 55 merits:

So what is your opinion about it?

I am still firm on my stand that anyone can give any amount of merits.

At first i read the OP post and didn't like it because you should not be discussing why a particular post get so many merits. We should focus on our work rather than finding flaws in others.

Later i saw another post where the subjected person who got 50 merits in a post, is basically a cheater who is text spinning. So i edit my post and link it to that scam accusation. I also condemn such acts for gaining merit or for whatever is the purpose.

I hope now i am better able to explain my opinion.  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: