Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:04:57 AM

This project makes my eye more opened to many other dubious projects in crypto space, the original CEO of miracle tele knew nothing about crypto, yet they go around visiting some crypto events to fool people into believing they are capable, I'm glad i only promote the bounty project not invest money

Before, we thought that if the team is not anonymous and with faces published and attending to blockchain conferences, the less likelihood of screwing their investors and supporters. But it's not the case here. This is a testament that no matter what, we really have no assurance when it comes to crypto investment. And this is the reason why most ICO projects are not getting anymore investors because of these countless scammers. I really hope they will be bothered by their conscience and at least return what they owed to its investors. But this is punch in the air.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:11:17 AM

Any news about Miracletele ?

The site is down
The app is down

Telegram is live - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@miracletelecom

What do you think, will we get our outstanding payments ?
Any news about our TELE coins ?

I think don't hope for this project because everything has stopped working and surely Miracletele group will never return because they have left here.

In my opinion, instead of waiting, you should look for a better new project because there are currently many new investment projects for you. Actually, I am also a victim of this project but I do not complain and accept to lose when investing.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:15:39 PM

The site is down
The app is down

You will not get your outstanding payment as it has turned to the scam project and you can take a few minutes to read this article https://medium.com/@curexmy/miracle-tele-website-down-scam-alert-27b335f72814

Some people even wanna take legal action to catch the scammer.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:49:53 PM

The site is down
The app is down

You will not get your outstanding payment as it has turned to the scam project and you can take a few minutes to read this article https://medium.com/@curexmy/miracle-tele-website-down-scam-alert-27b335f72814

Some people even wanna take legal action to catch the scammer.

Yes we never going to get our investment funds from miracletelecom team because we now the current situation about Tele team because there is no any updates and no responding from them. and they are scammed around $9 millions for investors funds and myself I lose $180 in Tele staking platform, I know it will never going recovers from them.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:20:10 AM

Yes we never going to get our investment funds from miracletelecom team because we now the current situation about Tele team because there is no any updates and no responding from them. and they are scammed around $9 millions for investors funds and myself I lose $180 in Tele staking platform, I know it will never going recovers from them.
if you are a Miracletele investor and buy tokens at ICO, you can join an investor telegram group, where they have a discussion to sue the Miracletele team to return their money. I'm not an investor so I can't join the group

There is no information whatsoever from MiracleTele, and it's better not to get your hopes up on this project, don't waste your time by hoping for this Scam project. but if you are a Miracletele investor I suggest you join the Miracletele investor telegram group to sue this project. t.me/miracleteledach
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:51:14 AM

if you are a Miracletele investor and buy tokens at ICO, you can join an investor telegram group, where they have a discussion to sue the Miracletele team to return their money. I'm not an investor so I can't join the group

I have not seen any news about investor refunds and this is actually a scam project so surely you will not be able to do anything other than leave here. Anyway, I have made a little profit from this project in the past and there is nothing to be disappointed about because I am also an investor in this project. Now, instead of waiting, I am starting to look for better new projects to invest in.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀