Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Reporting Being Used As A Form Of Censorship  (Read 1558 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 12:50:50 PM

couldn't handle opposing political views

LOL

This is probably the wrong place for you if you're so sensitive about your political views being opposed. Remember the whole free speech thing? Yeah... bad news bud - other people can do the freespeaching too, and even worse news - free speech doesn't mean that forum rules don't apply to it or that others must like your speech or even listen to it.

Ever wondered why you're mostly talking to yourself in your REEEEEE threads? Maybe not. Maybe that's how you think the forum should work.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 08:54:35 PM

That really hits home hard from some one who couldn't handle opposing political views and manifested an obsession with me that bled into all of the other workings of the forum I am involved in.

Sigh. We've been through this already. Our first interaction was on Meta, not P&S. And I seem to recall you running to my Reputation thread to post a bunch of garbage 15 minutes after I told you I was putting you on ignore in P&S.

Now man up and stop crying.

Yes, I am sure it was a total coincidence you started your obsession hours after I made that post in P&S as I documented in the link. Cry some more about 10 pixel wide (true to scale) cartoon wieners.

couldn't handle opposing political views

LOL

This is probably the wrong place for you if you're so sensitive about your political views being opposed. Remember the whole free speech thing? Yeah... bad news bud - other people can do the freespeaching too, and even worse news - free speech doesn't mean that forum rules don't apply to it or that others must like your speech or even listen to it.

Ever wondered why you're mostly talking to yourself in your REEEEEE threads? Maybe not. Maybe that's how you think the forum should work.

Ah yes, the classic Suchgoon, NO U response. I have zero issues with having my views challenged, if I did I wouldn't be so active in P&S now would I? Furthermore you and several of your floppy shoe clan are so obsessed with me because of my views, you compulsively take your battles outside of P&S and use any venue possible to fight your little cancel culture games at any opportunity. Just accusing me of everything you and your friends are guilty of doesn't make me a little bitch like you and your comrades who are so upset by having their ideas challenged you can't resist any opportunity to exact retribution for daring to intrude on your comfortable little bubble of bias. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

By the way can any of you slackjaws point out exactly what is NSFW with the last image I posted?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 10:33:32 PM

Ah yes, the classic Suchgoon, NO U response. I have zero issues with having my views challenged, if I did I wouldn't be so active in P&S now would I? Furthermore you and several of your floppy shoe clan are so obsessed with me because of my views, you compulsively take your battles outside of P&S and use any venue possible to fight your little cancel culture games at any opportunity. Just accusing me of everything you and your friends are guilty of doesn't make me a little bitch like you and your comrades who are so upset by having their ideas challenged you can't resist any opportunity to exact retribution for daring to intrude on your comfortable little bubble of bias. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Actually you do have major issues with anything that isn't 100% to your liking, as documented in your multiple threads about posts being deleted, posts not being deleted, people trusting other people, people not trusting other people, you name it. Even in this case I merely pointed out a rule that was the likely reason for your post being deleted and you still found a way for that to be a very bad thing.

Lighten up cupcake. Not everyone is out to get you.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 05:10:37 AM

By the way can any of you slackjaws point out exactly what is NSFW with the last image I posted?

it works better when you actually cover everyone's nipples and anogenital regions completely.

There are still partially exposed nipples, genitals, and anuses. Why would you think even for a moment that your literally half-arsed censorship actually solved anything?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 11:20:31 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2020, 04:03:16 AM by TECSHARE

Actually you do have major issues with anything that isn't 100% to your liking, as documented in your multiple threads about posts being deleted, posts not being deleted, people trusting other people, people not trusting other people, you name it. Even in this case I merely pointed out a rule that was the likely reason for your post being deleted and you still found a way for that to be a very bad thing.

Lighten up cupcake. Not everyone is out to get you.

Once again, you are seeking to conflate my political views being challenged with discussions on the rest of the forum one way when it suits you, and the other way when it doesn't. This is why I treat you like the disingenuous vindictive cunt you are.

it works better when you actually cover everyone's nipples and anogenital regions completely.

There are still partially exposed nipples, genitals, and anuses. Why would you think even for a moment that your literally half-arsed censorship actually solved anything?

There are no "exposed nipples", no "exposed genitals"  in the censored version, and even the original image never even had a fucking anus, and there were no exposed nipples as the figure is clearly wearing clothing. The "nipples" are black dots for fuck sake.

You are literally now just inventing shit to make excuses for your censorship and being facilitated by one or more moderators. The hilarious part about all of this is you are arguably one of the biggest degenerates on this forum, and the idea that you would find such things offensive is asinine on its face. Again, this is about you idiots operating in a unified block as demonstrated very clearly here with your clown swarm in a constant attempt to silence anyone who criticizes anyone in your clown clan by any means necessary. In this case with the pretext of "enforcing the rules".

https://i.imgur.com/5iYD6dG.png Original version

https://i.imgur.com/yd8vf2A.png Censored version

Please circle the anus, or exposed nipples in either version here, or the exposed genitals in the censored version.

Yes, I am sure it was a total coincidence you started your obsession hours after I made that post in P&S as I documented in the link.

That's not what it "documents," you lying weasel. Our first interaction ever was in Meta and I didn't post in your P&S thread until 8 days later. And I didn't even quote you in that thread, I quoted Spendulus. Are there any more dots in alternative realities you'd like to attempt connecting?

[P&S Topic]

[First interaction in Meta]

Right, just a total coincidence 6 hours after I posted the OP about a very contentious partisan issue, you started engaging me in Meta. You posted in the thread, proving you not only were aware of it, who started the op, but also objected to it. Who you replied to in it is irrelevant.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 12:25:41 AM

Once again, you are seeking to conflate my political views being challenged with discussions on the rest of the forum one way when it suits you, and the other way when it doesn't. This is why I treat you like the disingenuous vindictive cunt you are.

As far as strawpeople go - kinda meh, you've done better ones. Cunt or not, it's not really my fault that you're unable to conduct yourself as a sane person in discussions, political or not.

Right, just a total coincidence 6 hours after I posted the OP about a very contentious partisan issue, you started engaging me in Meta.

Holy shit, six hours, what was he thinking.

Just to make sure, what's the acceptable time interval to reply to you when you start a thread?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 04:00:16 AM

As far as strawpeople go - kinda meh, you've done better ones. Cunt or not, it's not really my fault that you're unable to conduct yourself as a sane person in discussions, political or not.

Right, just a total coincidence 6 hours after I posted the OP about a very contentious partisan issue, you started engaging me in Meta.

Just to make sure, what's the acceptable time interval to reply to you when you start a thread?

No, a direct response to your assertion...

This is probably the wrong place for you if you're so sensitive about your political views being opposed.

First its my political views, then when that doesn't work you shift back to the rest of the forum. This is your constant response any time you can't muster an actual logical retort. Just keep driving those goal posts around the ball and keep telling us how many points you scored.

Also, nice non-sequitur there designed to draw attention away from the fact that Nutilduhh suddenly became interested in my forum activities outside of P&S within hours of reading a thread with a contentious partisan divide that upset him. This is the cancel culture, by an means necessary kind of attacks losers with no argument make when they only have emotions to argue with instead of logic. You three are the same types of people who read a joke that offends them on Twatter and dox the poster, harass their family, and call their employer making up shit until they get fired. People with an actual logical retort aren't so pathological about their impotence when failing to present a logical argument and are satisfied with a debate.  Limp dicks like you three need to take the battle outside the realm of debate, because you can't manage to present a meaningful one.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 04:28:12 AM

First its my political views, then when that doesn't work you shift back to the rest of the forum.

Again, it's your own problem that you can't handle political AND other disagreements but I feel that I'm repeating myself. I can't fix your reading comprehension or your inability to consider more than one thing at once, sorry.

Also, nice non-sequitur there designed to draw attention away from the fact that Nutilduhh suddenly became interested in my forum activities outside of P&S within hours of reading a thread with a contentious partisan divide that upset him.

So what would have been the acceptable course of action then? Should users refrain from addressing you in any way if they happen to disagree with you somewhere? That'd be fucking weird.
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:56:27 AM

What's bizarre is that he thought the reason I asked him a question in Meta - my first engagement with him ever - is because he opened a thread in P&S 6 hours earlier. I never engaged him in that P&S thread. I just corrected a Spendulus post where said Trump won the popular vote, and that was 8 days later!

Somehow he translated this action into "not being able to handle opposing political views." LOL. Reminding Spendulus that Trump lost the popular vote isn't even an "opposing political view", its a fact.

Also, nice non-sequitur there designed to draw attention away from the fact that Nutilduhh suddenly became interested in my forum activities outside of P&S within hours of reading a thread with a contentious partisan divide that upset him.

That's what passes for a "fact" in your mind these days? Objective standards being applied in your deductions here, for sure.  Cheesy

This level of paranoia and stretching can only be matched by acid-dropping yoga instructors. However, none of this changes the "fact" that TS cries in public far more than is healthy.

Ah nutildah https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190369.0. Fancy seeing you here with suchmoon.

If I may interject and bring my own observations which are independently verifiable on this subject.

There is little doubt that post reporting has previously been used very successfully to censor or delete on topic and highly important relevant information to maintain and protect a narrative that certain " reporters" seek to portray as true or solid. When in reality it is bogus self serving garbage.

I have witnessed 2 members both create " please ban threads for each other"

One created by a proven scammer, self confessed trust abuser who was also strongly implicated in an extortion attempt. The thread he created was based upon debunked lies and groundless speculation.  The grounds for his ban request were laughable.
This thread was permitted to remain.

The other was created by a blemish free member that specifically detailed independently verifiable evidence of scamming, self confessed trust abuse, highly probable extortion attempt among other general scammer supporting etc

Next thing that thread was deleted without a trace?...whilst the other remained??

One of the very most heinous and viscous miscarriages of justice I have witnessed.

That is the tip of the iceberg.

I have seen threads meandering way way from the core points of the OP. Then when a member posted unpopular but verifiable truths directly related to the OP that was reported and deleted. When the member asked why some said it was reported for derailing from the current flow. Ha but if you join in with off topic that would then be deleted for off topic. Lose lose hey.

The worst is the weaponization of deleted posts. I have witnessed a super contributor receive a public ban warning from theymos based on the easily manipulated, gamed and misleading metric of deleted posts / specific time frame.  About 1 hour after I witnessed him be told that any further deletes could result in a ban.  Then someone reported every two word  or 3 word post he had made in the last 7 years so he got another I believe 30 deletes within 10 mins. Pure coincidence you say?

I have seen a post regarding trolling. One member ( a confirmed and busted greedy racist troll sock puppet sig spammer caught red handed) claims another member who had never had a single point in any of his posts debunked was a troll. When the accused responded with a simple link to the confirmed trolls past red handed busting and asked to see the evidence of his own trolling...his post was deleted.
When he asked why he was told off topic lol. Disgraceful. The confirmed troll admitted he reported it haha. He was permitted to go on discussing the imaginary trolling of the non troll that simple provided evidence and requested proof of the confirmed trolls accusations.
This is clearly wrong.

There should be transparency to who reported the post and which mod deleted the post.
This should be certainly made transparent where it is clear one member or a couple of members are targeting specifically one persons posts and where one moderator is consistently taking inappropriate action.  That would need to be decided upon investigation after prolonged and targeted attacks.  

I will say recently I believe there has been a vast improvement on the moderation here.
If you post on topic relevant posts generally they will remain. This is for meta. I can not say for other boards.
Reputation had always been reasonably fair. Of course on the politics board this may be different but I dont have time for all of that.

I think some mods prefer to smooth things over. So if disruptive truths appear on a thread even if they are clearly relevant and on topic they will reason the thread is being smashed to pieces. The popular narrative was facilitating a nice polite backslapping pal party each regurgitating misleading or false nonsense that suits them. Then the party pooper arrives and injects the unpopular truth that turns the nice friendly thread into a war zone full of casualties apart from the party pooper who is unscathed shielded by the truth.
The mods says to himself - oh that was all so nice and pleasant and friendly and now that horrible bastard that always has to ruin things with the truth is here. I think deleting his disruptive posts is the sensible way forward. Wish I could ban these disruptive truth injecting assholes.

I understand that " atmosphere " is important and so is tone.  There is to me though nothing more important than highly relevant and important truth. There is no point having a forum full of bogus self serving misleading garbage.  If the truth is unpopular to such large proportion of any sub board that they want the truth censored then that board needs quarantine and serious social distancing.

It is different if the person is spouting off unsubstantiated or observably false and incorrect nonsense that is hugely disruptive. However it should be no problem to debunk their arguments on thread without crying for mods unless they do not respond to reason after their points have been conclusively debunked.

It is silly to dispute the claims in the OP.
But I think things are greatly improving on meta. We will see long term.

I think mods probably do have a difficult job. I mean their prime directive should really be assuring members are able to efficiently obtain the truth. On the other hand they can't have a total war zone.
Perhaps punishing those promugating misleading bogus nonsense and spouting off clear double standards is more useful than punishing those that present highly relevant but disruptive truths. Eventually the truth will not be disruptive because it will be the part of the popular narrative,  and bogus false and misleading garbage will be the disruptive and contentious posts. WIN WIN you get to allow members efficient access to the truth and delete dishonest trolls and liars nonsense. Just takes time to reverse such a dire state.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2014

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:19:31 AM

this one got reported and removed in spite of being censored... Funny how that works.

That's....pretty funny. KLYE should start a porn site or something.

Where did you post it?

Thanks for more proof your clown friends and their mod enablers are only interested in censoring me. Funny how that works, the rules only seem to be important and need to be enforced (regardless of any rule being broken or not) when it can be targeted at me. I thought the moderation was improving, I guess I was wrong.

I didn't mean to trigger or offend you TECSHARE.  

It was really fucked up of me to make a porn joke in your very serious thread about post reporting being used as a form of censorship on bitcointalk.org

I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, apologize.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 07:17:27 AM

this one got reported and removed in spite of being censored... Funny how that works.

Where did you post it?

Thanks for more proof your clown friends and their mod enablers are only interested in censoring me. Funny how that works, the rules only seem to be important and need to be enforced (regardless of any rule being broken or not) when it can be targeted at me. I thought the moderation was improving, I guess I was wrong.

I didn't mean to trigger or offend you TECSHARE. 

It was really fucked up of me to make a porn joke in your very serious thread about post reporting being used as a form of censorship on bitcointalk.org

I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, apologize.

You couldn't upset me if you tried TwattySqueal. You are simply too dense to realize what I am actually talking about.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 08:40:19 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/yd8vf2A.png[/img]

Where did you post it?

Thanks for even more evidence the moderator who keeps doing this is only interested in censoring/gaslighting.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 09:13:47 PM

Thanks for even more evidence the moderator who keeps doing this is only interested in censoring/gaslighting.

Thanks for even more evidence that you can't be taken seriously under any circumstances.

Twitchy makes a post - censoring!
Twitchy's post gets deleted - censoring!

Is there any scenario (aside from everyone you don't like just shutting up) that you wouldn't complain about? It's a rhetorical question, don't bother.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 12:57:35 AM

Thanks for even more evidence that you can't be taken seriously under any circumstances.

Twitchy makes a post - censoring!
Twitchy's post gets deleted - censoring!

Is there any scenario (aside from everyone you don't like just shutting up) that you wouldn't complain about? It's a rhetorical question, don't bother.

Deleted are they? Odd. As of now they are still up, but I suppose it only matters when the people you disagree with "break the rules". Of course do be sure to report them after the fact again, now that I have called it out to maintain the illusion of consistency.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 09:45:04 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:05:16 PM by TECSHARE

So a user specifically invokes all DT1, and even lists me by name, and I comment in his self moderated thread in disagreement with his actions. Not being content to simply delete my comment himself to maintain his illusion of everyone being in agreement with him, now he expects the moderators to be his servants and janitors. Whats more they actually did it! I mean is marlboroza secretly a moderator or something or is this really what they think is a good use of their time now running around deleting on topic posts users could delete themselves? How much more bias can they possibly get?

To all DT1 members, please exclude another abuser from DT system

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

DONE

~marlboroza

P.S.

Weird how those NSFW imaged are still embedded in this thread as if no one ever really even found them objectionable to begin with and only removed them because I was the one who posted them.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:56:53 PM

I don't remember asking you to post anything in that topic, I am not sure why you did. Actually, I told you not to post:
~
TECSHARE and other trolls AKA peloso and cryptohunter and altsTM are not allowed to post here!
This just proves that you don't read anything, you just go straight to reply button and spam.

Whats more they actually did it!
Oh, no! Moderators removed post which shouldn't have been there in the first place! Lemme teach you something:

Don't break rules and you will be fine  Smiley
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 06:47:22 PM

I don't remember asking you to post anything in that topic, I am not sure why you did. Actually, I told you not to post:
~
TECSHARE and other trolls AKA peloso and cryptohunter and altsTM are not allowed to post here!
This just proves that you don't read anything, you just go straight to reply button and spam.

Whats more they actually did it!
Oh, no! Moderators removed post which shouldn't have been there in the first place! Lemme teach you something:

[img width= 1000]https://i.imgur.com/markThc.png[/img]

Don't break rules and you will be fine  Smiley

Topic subject: "To all DT1 members, please exclude another abuser from DT system"

Which you then list all DT1 members by name (including me)

You want to be free to slander people without anyone disagreeing with you, and if they do disagree you not only delete any disagreement to maintain the illusion everyone agrees with you, you then abuse the trust system because they dared to disagree with you. None of that matters though, because you suck all the right dicks.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2014

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:57:13 AM

you suck all the right dicks.

Now that right there is an assumption.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:40:06 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2020, 10:17:48 AM by marlboroza

I don't want you(nor any other troll) in my SM topics, I know it is hard to accept it but you will just have to.
Topic subject: "To all DT1 members, please exclude another abuser from DT system"

Quote me part of that topic where I listed all DT1 members by name (including you)  Huh Stop lying and accusing me for things I didn't do over and over again, shill.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 11:40:21 AM

I don't want you(nor any other troll) in my SM topics, I know it is hard to accept it but you will just have to.

Quote me part of that topic where I listed all DT1 members by name (including you)  Huh Stop lying and accusing me for things I didn't do over and over again, shill.

"To all DT1 members, please exclude another abuser from DT system" Literally the title of the post.

Here you list me by name:

TECSHARE

"But oh I didn't list everyone!" You say. I reply "and?" You still literally titled your OP: "To all DT1 members"

If you don't want a reply from "all DT1 members" maybe just label your post "To only those that agree with me, please exclude another abuser from DT system"
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: