Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:43:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748200 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:33:30 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to clarify:

I will do the treasurers job happily, but I don't think I can be involved much with day-to-day decisions of the commitee. I have plently of projects going, and I don't feel I can participate enough to make a good job in the commitee. But if you need specific help, I can obviously help.

Also: Qora to the moon!!

Twin:

I think it would be great for Qora to have a heavy-weighted member like you on the committee.  Just put your name down for now, and you can be our advisor and treasurer.

============================

ReRunRod:

IF there is no objection, you will handle the spreadsheet.

First, we need to lay out the criteria/requirements to become a committee member.

There are two ways to join the committee -

1. Any investor who has an asset of over 50 million and pledge at least 1 million qora will be eligible to join the committee.

2. For people who do not currently own qora, but will pledge their time (at least 20 hours a week) to work for the committee will be eligible to join also.  The person must remain an active participant to stay on the committee.

===========================

Is that okay with you, Dzarmush?  Smiley

Perfect!

eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:35:44 AM

commitee ?
I think we should think a lot...
I don't think commitee is good to qora, just see the commitee of btc...not really good .

Who is doing the real things that can be good for qora ?
I think we need a community, not a commitee.

BTW, the http://qora.club/ is testing...
Just go and post.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:35:57 AM

Why are you trying to overcomplicate things right from the start? Smiley 20 people can manage Microsoft.

Let's start from 5 people and 1 of them will be president. If we need more people sometime in the future we will find them but why on earth we need such committee with (hell man) sub committees now?

We need to start acting asap onstead of discussing meaningless stuff forever.

lol.. .I guess as a business person, I always think very big  Grin  It's just a habit I guess - that I like to think ahead and plan accordingly.

Like ReRunRod, I have my own business (C-Class corporation) and like to do things according to a guideline or set of rules (to avoid potential screw up later.. and trust me, when you have a group of people, conflicts are bounded to occur.. it's better to avoid/steer clear of them from beginning)

PS: Yes, it's time to act.. Would you do the honor and start a google spreadsheet, or you want me to do it?  Smiley

I can do the spread. What do you want on it?

I guess just title. Like Qora Marketing Committee. And applicants.

Okay, "Qora Marketing and Applicants" will be the title.

You answered before I managed to delete my post Smiley

Hyper's suggestion is great. To list limits right in the spreadsheet.

Hyperphrenia

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:37:11 AM

Okay, that's great. Qora Marketing and Applicants -

First, we need to set up a membership eligibility guideline --

If there is no objection from anyone, please put down the following in the spreadsheet:

1. Any investor who has an asset of over 50 million and pledge at least 1 million qora will be eligible to join the committee.

2. For people who do not currently own qora, but will pledge their time (at least 20 hours a week) to work for the committee will be eligible to join also.  The person must remain an active participant to stay on the committee.

================================

Twin, thanks for the support!

To my knowledge, eli_lyd1 has already set up a qora club.

If you guys want, I can set up a message board or forum really quick too. It will serve as our initial meeting/conference place.

Also I believe there is an IRC chatroom available.

Is there anything else we need (for communication)?

Why are you trying to overcomplicate things right from the start? Smiley 20 people can manage Microsoft.

Let's start from 5 people and 1 of them will be president. If we need more people sometime in the future we will find them but why on earth we need such committee with (hell man) sub committees now?

lol.. .I guess as a business person, I always think very big  Grin  It's just a habit I guess - that I like to think ahead and plan accordingly.

Like ReRunRod, I have my own business (C-Class corporation) and like to do things according to a guideline or set of rules (to avoid potential screw up later.. and trust me, when you have a group of people, conflicts are bounded to occur.. it's better to avoid/steer clear of them from beginning)

PS: Yes, it's time to act.. Would you do the honor and start a google spreadsheet, or you want me to do it?  Smiley

ShareCoin - Sdu7EV9VDvXthaqW1V7nDQzny46Cskc5Fj
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:37:29 AM

Guys i used my seed to recover the wallet but the wallet address with my coins in it is not restored.

I deleted it and restored again but chose 20 addresses and it is not there either hmmm
check if you downloaded the whole blockchain

Yeah went up to the latest block.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:38:15 AM

Everytime I restart the client, all addresses are gone, have to recover them again.
But nevermind, I figured out what to do now.
I'm setting up a wrapper so I can add Qora to ShareXcoin.
Will let you guys know once it is finished.
There is no need hurry to list it on exchange.
The client is unstable ATM.

Yes, the client isn't stable, but the blockchain is. That's why we are building a wrapper around Qora, which allow us to interact with the blockchain easily.
no hurry, wait the client to be more stable.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:38:51 AM

commitee ?
I don't think commitee is good to qora, just see the commitee of btc...not really good .

Just go and post.

If you don't like the idea just don't participate Smiley

But you can't stop others from gathering a huge fund and promote Qora all over the world.

ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:41:24 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1troEFW_nllAv4Sy6shNcPXYPjpBfL-f7zKK-syx8_pM/edit?usp=sharing

Rough draft to start it up. As ideas grow ill work it out.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:41:44 AM

Okay, that's great. Qora Marketing and Applicants -

First, we need to set up a membership eligibility guideline --

If there is no objection from anyone, please put down the following in the spreadsheet:

2. For people who do not currently own qora, but will pledge their time (at least 20 hours a week) to work for the committee will be eligible to join also.  The person must remain an active participant to stay on the committee.

Twin, thanks for the support!

To my knowledge, eli_lyd1 has already set up a qora club.

If you guys want, I can set up a message board or forum really quick too. It will serve as our initial meeting/conference place.

Also I believe there is an IRC chatroom available.

Is there anything else we need (for communication)?

PS: Yes, it's time to act.. Would you do the honor and start a google spreadsheet, or you want me to do it?  Smiley

No objections.

Hyperphrenia

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:43:09 AM

eli_lyd1,

As I had mentioned previously, the purpose of a committee is 2-fold -

1. For the management of a marketing fund.  Without a marketing fund and a supervisory board, no real work can be done. Period.

2. We need to actively push our agenda and continue to move forward. We need DOers and not just having random discussion or banter here on the forum. Work needs to be assign, and we need to start doing our job to make QORA great.

3. A lot of decisions needs to be made (such as how qora should be promoted).  It will be difficult to reach a consensus if there is no leadership structure.

commitee ?

Just go and post.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:44:00 AM

Great. That's a start.

Hyperphrenia

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

Great job!

We need 3 columns.

1. Name of Applicants
2. Method chosen to join the committee (A. = Eligible member with asset over 50 million or B = pledge time to work)
3. Pledge or Donation amount = each member should donate at least 1 million qora toward the marketing fund.  Work can be substituted for suggested donation.

Wait!

We need another column --

If the first method is chosen (Eligible member with asset over 50 mil), the applicant is required to list the amount of current asset.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

eli_lyd1,

1. For the management of a marketing fund.  Without a marketing fund and a supervisory board, no real work can be done. Period.

2. We need to actively push our agenda and continue to move forward. We need DOers and not just having random discussion or banter here on the forum. Work needs to be assign, and we need to start doing our job to make QORA great.

3. A lot of decisions needs to be made (such as how qora should be promoted).  It will be difficult to reach a consensus if there is no leadership structure.

commitee ?

Just go and post.

I'd sign under every word.

eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:47:02 AM

eli_lyd1,

commitee ?

Just go and post.
OK, I see.
You can talk in the qora.club.
Now I need more people to test the server.
So if you all guys want to disscus somethings, just go to http://qora.club/..
So that you can disscus, and I can test the site..
Hyperphrenia

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:49:57 AM

Next, we need to discuss how we can verify an applicant's asset.  I have a proposal --

1. Either the member needs to sign a bitcoin message to show that he/she is an IPO investor (to prove that he/she is the owner of a bitcoin address for IPO investment).

2. Send the qora address to dev and be verified by the dev?

Simply put, we need to verify an applicant's asset. I think the easiest way is via Bitcoin Address Signing (if it's an early IPO investor), or ask the dev to be the neutral 3rd party to review a person's eligibility (let's say the person's asset is spread over several accounts, and he wish to join)

Hyperphrenia

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:51:56 AM

OK, I see.
You can talk in the qora.club.
Now I need more people to test the server.
So if you all guys want to disscus somethings, just go to http://qora.club/..
So that you can disscus, and I can test the site..

Thanks for the invite. I'm going to create an account and test qora club site. Looks great by the way!  Grin  Thanks for the hard work.  Smiley

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:52:18 AM

Next, we need to discuss how we can verify an applicant's asset.  I have a proposal --

1. Either the member needs to sign a bitcoin message to show that he/she is an IPO investor (to prove that he/she is the owner of a bitcoin address for IPO investment).

2. Send the qora address to dev and be verified by the dev?

1. Doesn't prove. Stake could be sold by now.

How about sending 1 coin from the address someone claims belongs to him?

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:53:18 AM

I am certainly willing to help. Another ShareXCoin stock holder here.

I have zero Quora. (Missed the IPO) Hope to buy some. And, there's not way I can put in 20 hours a week. I have a full time job.

But, I can help with dev, testing, web sites, copywriting, etc.
cryptodruti

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:54:21 AM

anyone want to sell me on why I should invest in this coin?  Smiley
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:55:06 AM

I am certainly willing to help. Another ShareXCoin stock holder here.

I have zero Quora. (Missed the IPO) Hope to buy some. And, there's not way I can put in 20 hours a week. I have a full time job.

But, I can help with dev, testing, web sites, copywriting, etc.

Great. We'll have bounties for those.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: