Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Closing down. Last day for withdrawals 17/1-2022  (Read 10001 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:26:36 AM

Comeback again with another opinion and suggestion about your site @CoinDragon.  Grin While I'm participating on your recent competition, I notice something that can be improved or maybe modified. It is about the game's interface. At the moment players needs to move to Bet History page in order to see their last xx number of bets. It is a bit complicated and perhaps annoying for some people, if it is possible then I suggest you to make the last xx number of bets visible on the main page of the game. As we can see below, there are two big blank spaces. I think it can be used to put the last xx number of bets.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 239
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:34:13 PM

Comeback again with another opinion and suggestion about your site @CoinDragon.  Grin While I'm participating on your recent competition, I notice something that can be improved or maybe modified. It is about the game's interface. At the moment players needs to move to Bet History page in order to see their last xx number of bets. It is a bit complicated and perhaps annoying for some people, if it is possible then I suggest you to make the last xx number of bets visible on the main page of the game. As we can see below, there are two big blank spaces. I think it can be used to put the last xx number of bets.

[...snip...]

Thanks for great feedback as always!

As we design for mobile first we always start all UX/UI from that perspective, that's why there on desktop sometimes is a bit much space.
We're currently developing bet history and will release enhancements soon and hope that these will improve the experience significantly.

Agree that we can do much better here, especially in an intensive competition as Stack It Up where you need to dig for your bets.

tex173

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:48:51 PM

Any news about the upcoming game? I am playing Plinko on windice recently. I feel it is a good choice for coindragon to add. let's see!
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:01:11 PM

Any news about the upcoming game? I am playing Plinko on windice recently. I feel it is a good choice for coindragon to add. let's see!

I also tried out PLINKO but not a fond of. I rather like Poker, Roulette, Video poker etc. Perhaps, now I am looking to win the running completion. 
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:23:07 PM

I also tried out PLINKO but not a fond of. I rather like Poker, Roulette, Video poker etc. Perhaps, now I am looking to win the running completion. 
Coindragon said that, new games and features will be updated consistently. I think in future, we will see different types of dice and poker on coindragon.
PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 618
Merit: 19

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 02:09:23 AM

Indeed we are eager to bring new feature and games all the time and some exciting stuff is being worked on just as we speak. We are eager to hear your ideas and suggestions as we do the things we do for you - we believe that together we are building a great community and anything we can do from our side to make you feel "at home" will definitely be a priority!

So keep the ideas flowing!  Wink

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 04:30:44 AM

Upcoming games are going to be much better because they will all be updated now and will bring something new It will play much better and its value will increase a lot. I played this game and the ideas are great Coindragon is helpful in achieving equal profits with other sites' games But not everyone will take it easy Everything is easy to analyze if you manage to win.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:31:17 AM

Indeed we are eager to bring new feature and games all the time and some exciting stuff is being worked on just as we speak. We are eager to hear your ideas and suggestions as we do the things we do for you - we believe that together we are building a great community and anything we can do from our side to make you feel "at home" will definitely be a priority!

So keep the ideas flowing!  Wink

I hope to see some additional features on your autobet system such as Stop on Profit and Stop on Loss as one of your priority. Simply because players needs to watch their screen all the time when they are using autobet, no matter there is competition or not. It is very useful for those who like to hunt for big payout.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:00:29 AM

Only BTC & BCH are available for deposit. I would highly recommend to add popular crypto like ETH,MONERO,DOGE. Sometimes, we find it difficult to exchange cryptocurrency.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 08:43:45 AM

Only BTC & BCH are available for deposit. I would highly recommend to add popular crypto like ETH,MONERO,DOGE. Sometimes, we find it difficult to exchange cryptocurrency.

For having a network difficulty and high fees with btc right now its really good to have alternatives like doge,eth or maybe xrp since they are cheap also fast in transactions, But I don't think this will be the main focus by the devs right now since as they said they are on more competitions to make their site exciting and I am somehow ok with this since there's still bch option which is good alternative.

tex173

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:50:07 PM

I am really happy for the ongoing competition. But I would expect more from Coindragon. Is there any possibility to arrange a HAPPY HOUR, once in a month atleast?
I came across from luckybit and saw they announced an happy hour which got massive response.
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:00:15 PM

I am really happy for the ongoing competition. But I would expect more from Coindragon. Is there any possibility to arrange a HAPPY HOUR, once in a month atleast?
I came across from luckybit and saw they announced an happy hour which got massive response.

Glad that you like our competition! Smiley

We're always up for interesting competitions and promotions, perhaps some sort of happy hour (but the CoinDragon way!) would be a cool thing!

Right now we have some good and requested features coming out the coming week and are coding the next game so stay tuned!
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:35:46 PM

I can't remember when I last played Rock-Paper-Scissors game. But, I am enjoying this game on coindragon. Pretty cool stuff.

I loved the game though I won just 7 out of 20 times. I hope Coindragon keep discovering interesting game like this.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 04:00:45 PM

Coindragon has been so busy ever since they started they are making tons of progress and we have seen it.
They are great and keeps on making something new for us and having competition ready every time that the current one ends.
I also want's to see this happy hour coindragon edition soon but as they stated they are more focus on upgrade and games so I think it would take some time but let's see what they would give us next.

tex173

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 07:06:24 AM

Coindragon has been so busy ever since they started they are making tons of progress and we have seen it.
They are great and keeps on making something new for us and having competition ready every time that the current one ends.
I also want's to see this happy hour coindragon edition soon but as they stated they are more focus on upgrade and games so I think it would take some time but let's see what they would give us next.

Yes, I'm enjoying every bit of it. Coindragon is doing great job from the beginning. I trust them and hope we will have a great journey of gambling .
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 01:36:19 PM

We are proud to present a totally NEW, UNIQUE and CUSTOM-MADE feature:
🐉 FreeRounds! 🐉
You’re probably wondering what FreeRounds are, so let’s explain that first:
Basically, a free round is a free play (for real money!) that we give you. Any and all winnings from the free rounds placed will automatically be yours and added to your balance!

So now, when you register and when you make the first deposit, you will receive FreeRounds to use in X-Factor!

➡️ As soon as you register - you will receive 5 FreeRounds!
➡️ If you make your first deposit - you will receive 30 FreeRounds!
➡️ If your first deposit is more than 50.000 SAT BTC or 2.000.000 SAT BCH - you will instead receive 150 FreeRounds!

For more information, check out the Promotion page on the site, and also the FAQ page where you should find all your questions answered.

Stay tuned for more fun with FreeRounds!

Good luck with rolling!
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 02:14:22 PM

------

Dang nice promo but how about us who have registered and made some deposits already? Can we get this promo? Just did a quick read the details of the promo, but I cant find a specific value of the free round. How much is the value of the bet for each round and how about the rules of playing this free round? I mean, are players free to choose the payout while using the free round?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:25:53 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 07:15:27 PM by CoinDragon.com

------

Dang nice promo but how about us who have registered and made some deposits already? Can we get this promo? Just did a quick read the details of the promo, but I cant find a specific value of the free round. How much is the value of the bet for each round and how about the rules of playing this free round? I mean, are players free to choose the payout while using the free round?

This campaign is for our new friends coming and wanting to test CoinDragon.
However we have made it so that even already registered friends get the FreeRounds for deposit for their next one.

EDIT: We've decided to reward our loyal friends too so we've credited your accounts with 10 FreeBets too and are eager to hear your feeback! Smiley

The FreeRounds have been set in this campaign to the game X-factor with a stake of 10 SAT BTC on x5 in multiplier.

These will surely evolve in the near future as we have quite a lot of ideas about them Smiley
Anything you'd like to see?
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:02:42 AM

------

This campaign is for our new friends coming and wanting to test CoinDragon.
However we have made it so that even already registered friends get the FreeRounds for deposit for their next one.

EDIT: We've decided to reward our loyal friends too so we've credited your accounts with 10 FreeBets too and are eager to hear your feeback! Smiley

The FreeRounds have been set in this campaign to the game X-factor with a stake of 10 SAT BTC on x5 in multiplier.

These will surely evolve in the near future as we have quite a lot of ideas about them Smiley
Anything you'd like to see?

Thanks Coindragon, you are hearing and giving us good services and promos as always. Confirmed that I get the 10 free round and just used it, not bad as I got 1 win out of 10 Smiley Few days back I heard that you are testing the Stop on Profit and Stop on Loss feature, any good news on when it will be ready for us to use? One more suggestion, can you make the shared betIDs on chat clickable without copying it first then paste it on our browser?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:32:11 AM

Want to tell everyone that withdraw is super fast and automatic I guess.My coindragon balance came to my wallet in a second. That's we called good service 😁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: