Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 03:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Closing down. Last day for withdrawals 17/1-2022  (Read 10119 times)
PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 618
Merit: 19

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 12:24:57 PM

Sorry coindragon I voted for 1 on your poll of the latest weekly competition. Simply because I do not like the game Smiley Seems that there are not many people interested to participate on it as well, unlike the previous competitions. Hope the current competition will end sooner lol so I can see new competition with different game (mines maybe).

Hey Bitinity,

that's perfectly fine as we want an honest opinion, that's the only way to get better after all Smiley

However we asked about the last competitionS, I guess it's normal that not all of them suite everyone the same.

We tried to make it a bit more challenging this time to find out what the players in our community like best and for the same reason asked for opinions - thanks for taking to chance to let us know!

Your
  CoinDragon Team

alquinte

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 12:33:25 PM

Nice thread design you got going on there!
I'm gonna check the site out a bit later.

The best of luck with it!

CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 239
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:06:10 AM

Nice thread design you got going on there!
I'm gonna check the site out a bit later.

The best of luck with it!

Thanks you!

Try us out and get 5 FreeRounds for registering and up to 150 more for depositing.

Be sure to say hi in the chat, we love chatting to our friends Smiley

cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 08:07:27 PM

Enjoying the competitions, can you tell us what the next one will be?
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:19:14 AM

Hey cooltoadfrommoon!

Glad that you're enjoying the competitions.

Can't tell you the next one as that'll ruin the surprise Wink
But will be a one that you'll like, pretty sure about that!

Hope that you like the recent improvements that we've launched too.
- Improvements to autobet UX/UI on all games
- Stop on win/loss function in autobet
- FreeRounds
- Bet history pagination

+ coming this week is improved withdrawal functionality where you can see the approximate network fee for the transaction and chose yourself between different priorities (=speed) on the network for the withdrawal !

And we've fine tuned the system to make sure that we stay in the lead for having the fastest and smoothest autobet on games !
tex173

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 03:41:43 PM

Tune into t.me/CoinDragonNews

(Coindragon Telegram channel) You'll get all the updates there.
NITER2018

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 06:02:54 PM

+ coming this week is improved withdrawal functionality where you can see the approximate network fee for the transaction and chose yourself between different priorities (=speed) on the network for the withdrawal !

And we've fine tuned the system to make sure that we stay in the lead for having the fastest and smoothest autobet on games !

That will be great. You need to have transparency in withdraw system. I am so glad Coindragon took it seriously.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:25:51 AM

Is coindragon planning to run a signature campaign soon?
I think It will give you good exposure, and can I join?
PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 618
Merit: 19

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 11:51:58 AM

Hi and thank you for your interest! We are definitely considering bringing back the signature campaign. Currently, we are evaluating what is the best approach and also how to create something new and unique, because that is what we always aim for.

All the suggestions you might have are always welcome!

tex173

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:33:37 PM

I saw coindragon run a signature campaign before. They only accept legendary/Hero member for campaign.
Taskford

Activity: 2660
Merit: 824

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:51:04 AM

Hi and thank you for your interest! We are definitely considering bringing back the signature campaign. Currently, we are evaluating what is the best approach and also how to create something new and unique, because that is what we always aim for.

That would be awesome if you bring back the campaign since it will continue the awareness regarding on the site and also don't forget to run a amazing competitions since this is also what players look after from the sites they want to play.

I saw coindragon run a signature campaign before. They only accept legendary/Hero member for campaign.

They accept Senior member as well you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5235767.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:55:06 AM

That would be awesome if you bring back the campaign since it will continue the awareness regarding on the site and also don't forget to run a amazing competitions since this is also what players look after from the sites they want to play.

They accept Senior member as well you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5235767.0

Yes, They accept Sr Member as well. Though my account is just a member. Long way to reach Sr position.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:18:33 AM

Hey cooltoadfrommoon!

Glad that you're enjoying the competitions.

Can't tell you the next one as that'll ruin the surprise Wink
But will be a one that you'll like, pretty sure about that!

Hope that you like the recent improvements that we've launched too.
- Improvements to autobet UX/UI on all games
- Stop on win/loss function in autobet
- FreeRounds
- Bet history pagination

Really good to see you are improving coindragon gradually. I hope in future we'll see more games as you already said. Cheers!
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 03:03:19 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2020, 05:36:51 PM by CoinDragon.com

We're trying facebook and have set up a campaign for this so perhaps this could be interesting for you or any of your friends guys?

CoinDragon mini Facebook campaign
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 04:22:05 AM

We're trying facebook and have set up a campaign for this so perhaps this could be interesting for you or any of your friends guys?

CoinDragon mini Facebook campaign

That's really cool. One can earn 15$ highest from the campaign. I hope the campaign bring you more players from Facebook.
NITER2018

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 07:36:06 PM

Do you have any Facebook page or Twitter? I found a link https://www.facebook.com/CoinDragonOfficial but it's invalid
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:58:39 AM

Do you have any Facebook page or Twitter? I found a link https://www.facebook.com/CoinDragonOfficial but it's invalid

What do you mean by invalid? The facebook page works fine for me, last post was 16 hours ago. This is also the one being used for the mini facebook campaign so there must be something wrong when you tried to access the facebook page. Here is a screenshot to show that the page is working fine (I do click from the link you provided above0 http://prntscr.com/sv8x3w
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:05:36 PM

That's very strange NITER, works like a charm for me.

We've only started using Facebook a little and have kicked off with a mini campaign for Facebook only.
You can find more info here

NITER2018

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:43:54 PM

That's very strange NITER, works like a charm for me.

We've only started using Facebook a little and have kicked off with a mini campaign for Facebook only.
You can find more info here

Yes, it's working fine now. I saw the Facebook campaign, it's interesting. I would love to participate.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:03:19 PM

Street dice competion was awesome. I really enjoyed though couldn't win. Waiting for next challenge!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: