Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106006 times)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

OP needs to demonstrate a proper and scam proof system to distribute the coins. OP, now please will you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

Interesting coin.

The coin needs a better way to reach the Dutch citizens.

Assuming it costs 1 million euro to distribute paper wallets to each Dutch household, you can set aside some % of the premine for financing the distribution and hire a dutch posting company for the distribution?

Lol, at current price you would need all of the pre-mine to do so and still not have enough.

It's only a few days old, lol.

Yeah, and the price will drop even further when people start to dump their coins and dev dumps the instamine & premine.
Munken

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:57:14 PM

I guess its just that some people are lazy as hell so they can't comprehend someone else doing something productive. They have to come up with excuses and try to push others down to feel productive themselves. I bet you'll look pretty stupid with all the scam posts when they start giving out the coins? But that does not probably matter, I guess you will come up with an stupid excuse how this is a scam coin.

Lazy? Lol... I spend half an hour on typing yesterday, underpinning why I think the airdrop will never happen.
I think you are too lazy to even read and understand it.

There will be no airdrop, even if there was: only a small percentage of the pre-mine will be claimed anyway. Nobody in Holland gives a f*ck about this coin, nobody knows about this coin and even if 420,000 households would claim, the dev would never be able to send all those coins. To make people aware of this coin would cost a fortune.

Jesus, you spent half an hour typing yesterday, that has to be some kind of a record in typing  Shocked
The distribution will start 30 March, you would know that if you spent 1 minute reading. You are even wrong about the point that nobody in Holland gives a f*ck or knows about this coin because there are people from Holland reading about the coin. The Dev has also arranged interviews with the local media. I'm sure they agreed to write some articles about this coin because they don't give a f*ck as you say.

Just because your a lazy bastard criticizing does not mean they cant succeed with the distribution. Are you that pathetic you cant even hope they succeed? Please stop with your wet farts  Kiss
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:59:08 PM

Interesting coin.

Assuming it costs 1 million euro to distribute paper wallets to each Dutch household, you can set aside some % of the premine for financing the distribution and hire a dutch posting company for the distribution?

Lol, at current price you would need all of the pre-mine to do so and still not have enough.

Yeah, and the price will drop even further when people start to dump their coins and dev dumps the instamine & premine.

Why are you trolling? you obviously have no money invested? so why are you even here?

What makes you think the DEV is gonna do a runner with the premine, your just trying to hurt this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:14:10 PM

OP please provide more proof that the distribution system is legit and "will actually work". We are waiting.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:14:16 PM

I guess its just that some people are lazy as hell so they can't comprehend someone else doing something productive. They have to come up with excuses and try to push others down to feel productive themselves. I bet you'll look pretty stupid with all the scam posts when they start giving out the coins? But that does not probably matter, I guess you will come up with an stupid excuse how this is a scam coin.

Lazy? Lol... I spend half an hour on typing yesterday, underpinning why I think the airdrop will never happen.

There will be no airdrop, even if there was: only a small percentage of the pre-mine will be claimed anyway. Nobody in Holland gives a f*ck about this coin, nobody knows about this coin and even if 420,000 households would claim, the dev would never be able to send all those coins. To make people aware of this coin would cost a fortune.

Jesus, you spent half an hour typing yesterday, that has to be some kind of a record in typing  Shocked
The distribution will start 30 March, you would know that if you spent 1 minute reading. You are even wrong about the point that nobody in Holland gives a f*ck or knows about this coin because there are people from Holland reading about the coin. The Dev has also arranged interviews with the local media. I'm sure they agreed to write some articles about this coin because they don't give a f*ck as you say.

Just because your a lazy bastard criticizing does not mean they cant succeed with the distribution. Are you that pathetic you cant even hope they succeed? Please stop with your wet farts  Kiss

Local media? What local media? Lol... I live in the Netherlands and soon it will be clear nothing will show up in the media... Nobody cares...

There is no way for anyone to verify if the dev sends the pre-mine to real households or to his own wallet. It's easy to create new addresses and send 25 EFL to each address using a simple script.

This whole "airdrop" is just a way to justify a 50% pre-mine. A pre-mine that's in the hands of the developer(s).
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:14:55 PM

Interesting coin.

Why are you trolling? you obviously have no money invested? so why are you even here?

What makes you think the DEV is gonna do a runner with the premine, your just trying to hurt this coin.

I'm protecting people who want to "invest" their money in this scam.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:24:07 PM

1% of the Dutch population holds Bitcoins*, tell my why the dev expects 17,38% of the Dutch population will claim their "Electronic Guldens"?
*source: http://www.multiscope.nl/organisatie/nieuws/berichten/75-nederlanders-kent-bitcoins-1-heeft-bitcoins.html

How exactly is he planning to reach those people?

How exactly will he verify 420,000 claims?

How exactly will he send 10,500,000 coins to 420,000 households?

What will happen with the 99% unclaimed pre-mine?
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:24:28 PM

Something we could do as a community is, make sure the trading price and volume stays low at least until the airdrop is in full progress. Don't give devs any opportunity to dump the premine, not even part of it.
Maybe even better would be to get Bittrex to suspend trading completely until we see the airdrop happen. I think this coin shouldn't have been on an exchange so soon, in the first place.

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
Munken

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:26:07 PM

Local media? What local media? Lol... I live in the Netherlands and soon it will be clear nothing will show up in the media... Nobody cares...

There is no way for anyone to verify if the dev sends the pre-mine to real households or to his own wallet. It's easy to create new addresses and send 25 EFL to each address using a simple script.

This whole "airdrop" is just a way to justify a 50% pre-mine. A pre-mine that's in the hands of the developer(s).

Well how can you expect this to have reached the media attention when the interviews has not even take place, please...
Why go through the trouble of sending fake addresses when according to you this is worthless shit? Who would go through that kind of trouble to gain 25 EFL if nobody cares about the coin? Do you even think before you type?    
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:27:58 PM

Well how can you expect this to have reached the media attention when the interviews has not even take place, please...
Why go through the trouble of sending fake addresses when according to you this is worthless shit? Who would go through that kind of trouble to gain 25 EFL if nobody cares about the coin? Do you even think before you type?    

Lol, there will be no media exposure in the Netherlands. No media will waste time on it, except maybe for a local newspaper with 240 readers.. It won't happen, period.

And about the fake addresses: that was a response to someone who said they could do the verifying proces in India... Like those guys understand enough Dutch to verify those "utlity bills" or other proof of residence.
eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:30:22 PM

The concept of 50% premined country coins is still in its infancy.

Why call this a scam so early?

You have valid concerns, but please,

"stay calm
    and

wees geduldig"

The faircoin guy send out 50.000 transactions (entire premine) to 48500 different wallets in 2 DAYS.
I can be done using unique local IP adresses.
Munken

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:32:24 PM

Lol, there will be no media exposure in the Netherlands. No media will waste time on it. It won't happen, period.

Well you see, you are as much right with that statement as I'am with mine. What you don't seem to realize is that you cant claim to know something for a fact, when it is equally possible that it is not so? Scam or not, your not even giving these guys a chance to show us what they are made of. Even you will get your coins, hopefully they run out of coins before your request comes through  Kiss
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:33:06 PM

The concept of 50% premined country coins is still in its infancy.

Why call this a scam so early?

You have valid concerns, but please,

"stay calm
    and

wees geduldig"

The faircoin guy send out 50.000 transactions (entire premine) to 48500 different wallets in 2 DAYS.
I can be done using unique local IP adresses.

That's nice but the EFL developer doesn't send based on IP addresses but on "utility bills".

And nobody can tell for sure if the FairCoin guy sent the premine to real people or to 45,000 of his own wallet addresses.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:34:10 PM

Lol, there will be no media exposure in the Netherlands. No media will waste time on it. It won't happen, period.

Well you see, you are as much right with that statement as I'am with mine. What you don't seem to realize is that you cant claim to know something for a fact, when it is equally possible that it is not so? Scam or not, your not even giving these guys a chance to show us what they are made of. Even you will get your coins, hopefully they run out of coins before your request comes through  Kiss

Lol, give them a chance? "SCAM" is written all over it, if you can think straight.

Get out now, thank me later.
Munken

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:41:25 PM

Lol, give them a chance? "SCAM" is written all over it, if you can think straight.

Well your just blowing wind out of your ass. Its a little like saying opensource is a scam. I guess Linus Torvalds's Linux is a scam, fuck he gave it away for free. Can't think straight Cheesy I guess you only see what you would do placed in their shoes.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:18:01 PM

Well your just blowing wind out of your ass. Its a little like saying opensource is a scam. I guess Linus Torvalds's Linux is a scam, fuck he gave it away for free. Can't think straight Cheesy I guess you only see what you would do placed in their shoes.

Lol, you compare Linus Torvalds with a clone coin dev?
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:37:02 PM

Premine 50%?  Huh

i'm out of this coin!

Jullie zijn gek geworden om 50% te nemen
eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:45:45 PM

Lees de FAQ in de openingspost voordat je deze dingen vraagt.
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

Guys, 5000 satoshi is WAAY too much right now!

Think about it, once a buy order appears for 10M total coins even at 10 satoshi, the devs have an opportunity to dump their premine for 1 BTC! We shouldn't let that happen.

I'm not calling this coin an outright scam, but for now we have to make sure it won't become one.

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: