Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - Next short term 10x - Here's why.  (Read 2233 times)
GucciBoy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:45:45 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 06:50:56 PM by GucciBoy

EDIT: The price already 10X'd from my initial post. There's still room for another 20-50x though, keep reading!

Stakenet is by far one of the most promising projects I've seen as of lately. You'd have to have followed the project to truly understand it's potential, but I'll try to explain it briefly here.

1) They helped the Litecoin team with Lightning Network integration on the LTC chain.
2) Stakenet is the industry leader in terms of Lightning Network developments, building and improving the technology in a way that benefits everyone. Their new Lightning DEX, which is an integrated part of a multi currency wallet they've been working on for the past year is bound to be a huge success for the following reasons:

Speed
Ease Of Use
Option To Hold And Trade Multiple Coins

The whole eco-system is ran by masternodes, who will do the dirty work (routing transactions back and forth over the Lightning Network), this means that Lightning node operators already have an incentive to keep them running, since the masternodes is profitable to run from the get-go already.

USDT, Ethereum (and it's tokens) will be integrated as well.

This is just a small, yet important part of Stakenet.

Stakenet invented cold staking, which means that you can stake XSN through their "Trustless Proof Of Stake" protocol.

Please do yourself a favor, and watch this small presentation video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXj3_qKSUBk&t=3s
Altseasonmike

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 08:02:14 PM

Yes i dig yesterday into the development of them.
Somebody wrote about it.

Why are they just so much under the radar yet?
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:40:00 PM

Because the price isnt moving

It’s gold for nerds
bucsfan

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:38:19 PM

Stakenet is by far one of the most promising projects I've seen as of lately. You'd have to have followed the project to truly understand it's potential, but I'll try to explain it briefly here.

1) They helped the Litecoin team with Lightning Network integration on the LTC chain.
2) Stakenet is the industry leader in terms of Lightning Network developments, building and improving the technology in a way that benefits everyone. Their new Lightning DEX, which is an integrated part of a multi currency wallet they've been working on for the past year is bound to be a huge success for the following reasons:

Speed
Ease Of Use

The whole eco-system is ran by masternodes, who will do the dirty work (routing transactions back and forth over the Lightning Network), this means that Lightning node operators already have an incentive to keep them running, since the masternodes is profitable to run from the get-go already.

Stakenet invented cold staking, which means that you can stake XSN through their "Trustless Proof Of Stake" protocol.

where to buy this coin, i see coinall and livecoin, are they safe exchanges?
Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 07:25:01 PM

Speed
Ease Of Use

Livecoin is your best bet if you want to avoid doing KYC on Coinall. Coinall is owned by OKEx, so if you've got an OKEx account, you can login and trade straight away.

Once their Lightning DEX is out, you can trade there, however I do believe the team will list the project on bigger exchanges eventually.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:39:17 PM

Speed
Ease Of Use

What you are describing here are long term fundamentals, they have nothing to do with the short term price speculation. Lot's of project can be worth 10x in the future but are crumbling right now and in the near future.
bucsfan

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:41:27 AM

Speed
Ease Of Use

Livecoin is your best bet if you want to avoid doing KYC on Coinall. Coinall is owned by OKEx, so if you've got an OKEx account, you can login and trade straight away.

Once their Lightning DEX is out, you can trade there, however I do believe the team will list the project on bigger exchanges eventually.

i signedup for coinall, i did not ask me KYC you mentioned above, what is KYC
Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:09:18 AM

Speed
Ease Of Use

i signedup for coinall, i did not ask me KYC you mentioned above, what is KYC

KYC = Know Your Customer

Basically a process where they ask for your personal details, in order for you to transact with cryptocurrency assets on their exchange.
Unless they changed their policy, I'm pretty sure you need to submit level 1 KYC to withdraw funds from there Smiley
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:31:39 PM

Speed
Ease Of Use

What you are describing here are long term fundamentals, they have nothing to do with the short term price speculation. Lot's of project can be worth 10x in the future but are crumbling right now and in the near future.

Their DEX is pretty soon ready for a public release, which means that everyone can get to try it out, I expect a massive marketing push, which could catapult the price to 10x it's current value easily, since what they do here, is a world's first.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:46:33 PM

Speed
Ease Of Use

Their DEX is pretty soon ready for a public release, which means that everyone can get to try it out, I expect a massive marketing push, which could catapult the price to 10x it's current value easily, since what they do here, is a world's first.

I think that the creation of DEX will not help to make the price grow 10x. This is not the time for DEXs yet. Unfortunately, but people still do not understand the advantage of DEXs. I think that it takes 2-3 years to become more popular and then it will matter.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:09:07 PM

I think that the creation of DEX will not help to make the price grow 10x. This is not the time for DEXs yet. Unfortunately, but people still do not understand the advantage of DEXs. I think that it takes 2-3 years to become more popular and then it will matter.

I agree. The market is too small and too saturated by centralized exchanges. If their whole marketing plan relies on the popularization of their DEX it will fail.

For Dex to succeed and overtake the centralized exchanges there would have to be a big disaster that would scare people and make them withdraw from CEX and move to DEX. A ban on CEX that would make DEX trading the only way to exchange could work. Without it CEX will continue to dominate.
Marckolind

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:00:23 PM

I agree. The market is too small and too saturated by centralized exchanges. If their whole marketing plan relies on the popularization of their DEX it will fail.

For Dex to succeed and overtake the centralized exchanges there would have to be a big disaster that would scare people and make them withdraw from CEX and move to DEX. A ban on CEX that would make DEX trading the only way to exchange could work. Without it CEX will continue to dominate.

The DEX itself is a part of their Multi Currency Wallet with inbuilt Lightning swaps as well (Another world's first).
The DEX itself will combine DEX order books from all the existent DEX's out there, meaning it will benefit the whole DEX eco-system out there. All the fee's associated with trading, will be used to buy-back XSN on the open market, and distribute it to the node owners.

Stakenet is WAY MORE than "Just a DEX", they invented cold staking. Will build their own hardware wallet, oracle network, and much much more. Do some actual research on this one, seriously.

I'm well diversified in a lot of small cap alt's, this one being one of them rarely mentioned here, which is a god damn shame to be honest.
GucciBoy (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 07:44:22 PM

Speed
Ease Of Use

Once the bull market truly returns, all the major alts will pump beyond belief. This one too.

Here's a pic of the DEX for anyone who's curious about it:

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:28:44 AM

I don't see how this is going to do 10X before Bitcoin Halving in May, people need to be realistic unless you are just shilling your bags to other people. BTC halving is going to suppress the market for now, the way I am seeing things and I expect this to be

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Marckolind

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:05:16 PM

I don't see how this is going to do 10X before Bitcoin Halving in May, people need to be realistic unless you are just shilling your bags to other people. BTC halving is going to suppress the market for now, the way I am seeing things and I expect this to be

This is a world's first, and a huge marketing plan is planned for the release of this, which has taken more than a year to develop. I don't think you understand how low the marketcap on XSN currently is, considering what they have achieved thus far.

I don't disagree completely with you here, but overall you don't get a better entry point to this project, than right now.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:46:51 PM

Speed
Ease Of Use

Once the bull market truly returns, all the major alts will pump beyond belief. This one too.

Here's a pic of the DEX for anyone who's curious about it:

I really dig this UI design. Looks extremely promising. I found out about this project just recently, and got the opportunity to test it (beta). It's pretty close for public release, at which point I'm sure the price will move due to a LOT of people who want to try it out. Instant decentralized trading is TRULY in demand.
ThierryV

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:00:19 PM

I follow all these people from the past. POSW time... Grin

I test the new MCLW and UI is gorgeous!
The dex works as expected and masternodes have a great ROI.

The XSN cloud is awesome!

Buy coins? Livecoin is the best or you wait until the MCLW DEX comes out and buy it so!

Remember that Stakenet can be stored on ledger or trezor!

A little more patience and you can TPOS on Ledger or trezor! check the roadmap or github.

Why not stake coins for more coins?  Lips sealed
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:55:09 PM

I'm in XSN and have been since the swap from PoSW.
For some perspective, buying POSW was my biggest regret in 2017. My bags became so worthless that they weren't even worth selling. It had working products in the form of a centralized exchange and a staking service, but the implementation was messy and ultimately unsustainable. Ironically, XSN is my favorite coin and I consider myself lucky to have discovered it completely by accident. I'm buying a little more today, in fact.

The X9 Developers took over the project a little more than 2 years ago with a significantly more comprehensive idea to embed Lightning nodes into their MN network and then use the liquidity of each masternode to execute heavy-hitting orders quickly. It's the best implementation of Lightning I've seen. It's fast, effective, and provides a theoretically unlimited quasi-centralized pool of funds in a completely decentralized manner. If it takes off - mind you, I do believe it will - their implementation will make it very easy for anyone to use Lightning without the need for additional hardware.

On that note, it could be argued that Lightning isn't profitable enough to justify on it's own. At the very least, it could be argued that Lightning isn't profitable enough to be anything other than complimentary to something else unless it is done on a very massive and centralized scale. Stakenet has a tremendous advantage here as the masternodes already perform several other profitable jobs in addition to routing LN payments.

Put briefly:
Purely decentralized network that runs a code-agnostic interchain exchange with all the benefits of Lightning and centralization without the need for hardware add-ons.

It's brilliant and it raises the bar in a way that truly honors the Cypherpunk Manifesto like XMR and Bitcoin did.
Marckolind

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:32:25 PM

For some perspective, buying POSW was my biggest regret in 2017. My bags became so worthless that they weren't even worth selling. It had working products in the form of a centralized exchange and a staking service, but the implementation was messy and ultimately unsustainable. Ironically, XSN is my favorite coin and I consider myself lucky to have discovered it completely by accident. I'm buying a little more today, in fact.

The X9 Developers took over the project a little more than 2 years ago with a significantly more comprehensive idea to embed Lightning nodes into their MN network and then use the liquidity of each masternode to execute heavy-hitting orders quickly. It's the best implementation of Lightning I've seen. It's fast, effective, and provides a theoretically unlimited quasi-centralized pool of funds in a completely decentralized manner. If it takes off - mind you, I do believe it will - their implementation will make it very easy for anyone to use Lightning without the need for additional hardware.

On that note, it could be argued that Lightning isn't profitable enough to justify on it's own. At the very least, it could be argued that Lightning isn't profitable enough to be anything other than complimentary to something else unless it is done on a very massive and centralized scale. Stakenet has a tremendous advantage here as the masternodes already perform several other profitable jobs in addition to routing LN payments.

Put briefly:
Purely decentralized network that runs a code-agnostic interchain exchange with all the benefits of Lightning and centralization without the need for hardware add-ons.

It's brilliant and it raises the bar in a way that truly honors the Cypherpunk Manifesto like XMR and Bitcoin did.

There's no doubt in my mind that XSN could massively explode one day. It really blows my mind why this project has such a low marketcap still. Once the DEX is out, I'm sure a LOT of people will start using it, for convenience sake, as the DEX itself is integrated into a multi currency wallet.
GucciBoy (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 04:09:55 PM

Put briefly:

Thanks for your insight man. You clearly know a lot about the scaling issues we've seen, and how Lightning can solve this moving forward. Lightning in itself on BTC doesn't seem like a profitable thing for node owners, but when you enable it on already profitable masternode servers, it's another story.

Pretty exciting to see where this is going, the latest major crash, didn't do nothing to price in satoshi, which is pretty awesome!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: