Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:19:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - Next short term 10x - Here's why.  (Read 2238 times)
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:42:02 AM

It had working items as a brought together trade and a marking administration, however the usage was chaotic and at last impractical. The Lightning Network is continually being chipped away at, and the Stakenet group being ahead of the pack on dap improvements on top of this tech is pretty damn cool.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:53:01 AM

Huge accumulation going on right now, the price seems to have settled at about 3000 sats. I'm sure we'll see 5-6k in a few weeks, leading up to the launch of the DEX.  Wink
Think we can hit 10k by Christmas?  Cool
Think again because you might end up expecting,you have 7 weeks to Go before taking that 10k satoshi and i think that is far to happen.
But the project is good and i believe that this has potential in the coming years from now or Maybe this coming Bull there will be changes.
I'm sure this project will be a big gainer as soon as ETH is getting added. The UI of the overall exchange is bad ass, really digging it.
At least next months or year?this will come to be mooning because of good team behind and the continues progress.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:54:55 PM

I understand that in the past 3-4 months it has reached from 4k+ levels to now 1k levels and that is why people are thinking like this is a bad investment and it was a mistake to get involved with it. However what they are forgetting is that this is a "tech" coin, which means the value of the coin is tied to what you can do with it and how the tech improves on it.

So, they started out with a great idea and everyone fell in love with it but the idea was just an idea and execution wasn't there so the love people have turned into sour and they left. Now that it is cheaper, I feel like it could be a better time to get involved because we are talking about actually achieving what they want to do and that could make the price go x2 at least or even back to 4k+ levels as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:40:40 PM

I understand that in the past 3-4 months it has reached from 4k+ levels to now 1k levels and that is why people are thinking like this is a bad investment and it was a mistake to get involved with it. However what they are forgetting is that this is a "tech" coin, which means the value of the coin is tied to what you can do with it and how the tech improves on it.

So, they started out with a great idea and everyone fell in love with it but the idea was just an idea and execution wasn't there so the love people have turned into sour and they left. Now that it is cheaper, I feel like it could be a better time to get involved because we are talking about actually achieving what they want to do and that could make the price go x2 at least or even back to 4k+ levels as well.

Do you think they will start delivering on their "idea"?

Ah yeah.
2020Crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:33:15 PM

Do you think they will start delivering on their "idea"?

They have already. You can join their Discord server, and download the DEX which is in open BETA and perform instant BTC transactions. Ethereum is getting integrated soon, which is the last important piece of the puzzle before a full release.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:22:46 AM

In terms of rewards, I prefer to choose trading than investing because I can easily increase my investment through compounding. Skatenet is doing good and its movement is becoming better everyday. I also do not have characteristics of long term trader so for me it is not good to do, I do not have patience like the others who do HODL. My skills are really for short term trading where I will buy and I want to sell it for just minutes or hours. The reward is high by doing short term trading but the downside is the risk which is higher than doing long term investment. Skatenet for me is good but I think it is better to day trade it than to do long term it.

Bergluft

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:57:28 AM

Skatenet for me is good but I think it is better to day trade it than to do long term it.

Can you elaborate on why you think Stakenet is not a good long-term choice? Or did you meant it just isnt FOR YOU?

Ah yeah.
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:08:37 PM

In terms of rewards, I prefer to choose trading than investing because I can easily increase my investment through compounding. Skatenet is doing good and its movement is becoming better everyday. I also do not have characteristics of long term trader so for me it is not good to do, I do not have patience like the others who do HODL. My skills are really for short term trading where I will buy and I want to sell it for just minutes or hours. The reward is high by doing short term trading but the downside is the risk which is higher than doing long term investment. Skatenet for me is good but I think it is better to day trade it than to do long term it.

Day trading is fine as long as the markets are predictable, but if we enter a full blown BULL market again, you'll miss out GREATLY from not holding. Trust me. Wink
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:19:04 AM

Gained 27% today. Not bad  Grin

Bergluft

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:37:11 PM

Gained 27% today. Not bad  Grin

It has done this up and down around 25% for almost every day the past two weeks or so. I wonder what that means.

Ah yeah.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:10:55 PM

It has done this up and down around 25% for almost every day the past two weeks or so. I wonder what that means.
I expect XSN to take off in the next few weeks. It may get hit first! BTC is shooting back to ATH quickly.
Bergluft

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:37:47 AM

I expect XSN to take off in the next few weeks. It may get hit first! BTC is shooting back to ATH quickly.

What is your reason for this assumption of take off? I don't see much positive written about this coin, expect from the two or three people in this thread who are making these claims all over again.

Ah yeah.
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 01:48:51 AM

What is your reason for this assumption of take off? I don't see much positive written about this coin, expect from the two or three people in this thread who are making these claims all over again.

You'd have to actually follow the project to understand why. Ethereum is getting integrated next, which is a HUGE deal, as it allows instant BTC + ETH trading on the DEX, which is basically everyones WET DREAM.
Uniswap is EXTREMELY popular, but has 2 MAJOR flaws.

1) INSANE trading costs (up to $40/trade due to ETH network congestion)
2) BTC/LTC/XMR and many other projects isn't tradeable, as it's an ETH-based DEX.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 02:58:49 AM

yeah it does Grow half a Buck last august but fell down again now to 12 cents

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

And also i have not hearing any progress about this coin,is there any update coming after the Last Run August 10?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
2021bull

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:18:01 PM

And also i have not hearing any progress about this coin,is there any update coming after the Last Run August 10?

Ethereum coming next (being beta tested right now), which will be the biggest game changer of them all. Once ETH is integrated, I'm sure a LOT of people will take notice of the DEX, since a LOT of trading pairs will become available. A LOT of people deal with Ethereum tokens, more so than anything else - There's a huge market and demand for that, as seen on Uniswaps platform.
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:22:24 AM

This project could easily touch $10, even $50 if the DEX takes off. That's my prediction anyway.

Uniswap is doing $500 million in daily volume, however people are complaining about ETH gas prices, and slow transactions. This is completely fixed in this setup.  Wink
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:38:13 AM

Why we need another one DEX? traditional DEX like IDEX are not popular anymore nowdays. And we have Yniswap and a lot hardfork of it which support multi-blockchains..
matteo_invst1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 12:23:37 PM

Why we need another one DEX? traditional DEX like IDEX are not popular anymore nowdays. And we have Yniswap and a lot hardfork of it which support multi-blockchains..

Because Stakenet DEX working on the 2nd layer means that you will have instant transactions with the lowest fees on the market. It's a DEX better than CEX but works look like CEX!
Bergluft

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:01:42 PM

That is what I was wondering as well. Maybe someone can really explain why one should use this!

Another thing I am wondering is what they are doing to secure your funds. Do they provide some security?

Ah yeah.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:41:02 AM

I'll tell you why.

1) IDEX is NOT decentralized. They enforced KYC, and so did a LOT of other "DEX's". Even Binances DEX isn't decentralized, as it's backbones is controlled by Binance themselves.

Uniswap, and the majority of DEX's out there is based on Ethereum, which means they DO NOT support BTC, LTC, ADA, XMR and a TON of other projects. They ONLY support ERC20 tokens, which sucks! On top of that the ETH network is getting SO congested, that it's no longer viable to trade on these DEX's because of the abnormal high fees.

Stakenet offers INSTANT virtually FEELESS trading It's Uniswap but on STERIODS. Liquidity is pulled from Binance, Kraken, Poloniex, etc. through liquidity providers. This means  you'll be able to arbitrage as well.

If you don't see the value in this, I give up..

It's crazy how this project hasn't blowned up yet, gives you an idea of how uneducated people in crypto really is when it comes to tech.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: