Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10142 times)
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:18:51 PM

Bounty Detective is really hot this year with projects like ARCS, HEX, EarnBet etc, kudos to them for the good campaigns so far, the other one on my mind is oikos, the new DeFi project on Tron network, don't know if OP knew about this one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:56:17 PM

I think we have a few good campaigns currently in the market. Bounty hunters must keep abreast of campaigns handled by trusted managers and also deposit bonus campaigns. I have also seen OP listings and they seem quite appropriate. France. Just do a lot of research to choose the best one.

krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 03:19:30 PM

This is  a good list. Sadly, most of the campaigns have closed. I think it would be a great idea if a table for running bounties can be created, along with the ratings/potential. In this space such is highly necessary to help newbies from promoting scam projects or projects with red flags.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 07:21:31 PM
Merited by cryptoaddictchie (1)

Not a bad reward got around 30$ from writing an article with 30-60 minutes looking for some reference and writing from my own word.

Another bounty from my speculation has some potential too.

Hybrix (Weekly Payment) - Hybrix wants to provide a hybrid transaction on their platform so everyone can be easy to transaction across the different blockchain. Right now, Hybrix (HY) has been traded at Biki Exchange. The value of the token was looking good right now, so everyone who participated in the bounty will have a good reward. The managers seem really care about the quality of the work from the bounty, so everyone will not get an equal reward with other people.

The bounty was available only for an article, so everyone who has some good writing skill you can try it to participate in the bounty.

Source :
[1] https://hybrix.io/
[2] [BOUNTY][HY] hybrix 🌍 One Token on ALL Blockchains 🌍[Weekly Payment]

P.S: No need to asking the @OP to be listed on the thread, since the bounty doesn't have a signature campaign.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:57:09 AM

P.S: No need to asking the @OP to be listed on the thread, since the bounty doesn't have a signature campaign.
Wow thats great not bad $30 is a good figure for content with your time spent, congratz! I also seen this campaign from arteezy, its good thing his back on business again. I am looking forward to his new campaigns coming up. I talk to him on their telegram and he said that maybe he has an upcoming project soon. Anyway, thanks for reminding people here regarding that redundant inquiry why not add this and that. Totally annoying sometimes, really should have activated that self moderated feature prior to starting this. Tsk tsk, thanks as always mate. Even though I cant add this hybrix, I appreciate if you continue share something like this cause it will really help others.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:48:51 AM

Wow thats great not bad $30 is a good figure for content with your time spent, congratz! I also seen this campaign from arteezy, its good thing his back on business again. I am looking forward to his new campaigns coming up. I talk to him on their telegram and he said that maybe he has an upcoming project soon. Anyway, thanks for reminding people here regarding that redundant inquiry why not add this and that. Totally annoying sometimes, really should have activated that self moderated feature prior to starting this. Tsk tsk, thanks as always mate. Even though I cant add this hybrix, I appreciate if you continue share something like this cause it will really help others.
Yeah, giving some people who can make some good content instance only spamming share and post for social media bounty.

But today, the form registration of Bounty Hybrit has been closed and is limited. The reward not bad too around 40-200$ estimation if you can make some good content, making some content can be an alternative from signature campaign and we only doing that's once so that's was really worth it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 09:02:08 AM

glad that this op still searching a good bounty, helping us to join a legit bounty, you really a deserve a merit for this.

bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 09:06:00 AM

Good campaign may, i myself missed them when they started, i hope i still can get in during the last weeks of those that are still running.
Big thanks from me buddy, great post.
It has been a long time since I returned to the bitcoin market. Last time the bitcoin market was underdeveloped. Sometimes participating in fraudulent bonus campaigns without charge. This campaign I feel confident with the recommendation of a friend. And I don't waste my time. I decided to make money now!

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 09:22:23 AM

Not a bad reward got around 30$ from writing an article with 30-60 minutes looking for some reference and writing from my own word.

Have you succeeded in selling your HY tokens on biki exchange or you count that 30$ based on just a given price in Hybrix topic or exchange?

On the Hybrix ANN topic some user have (or had) issues with sending token and it is mentioned that biki exchange load extremely slow or page doesnt open at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:18:37 PM

glad that this op still searching a good bounty, helping us to join a legit bounty, you really a deserve a merit for this.
Sure will continue to look out for good campaign and give you all the update here. However, dont see this as merit grabbing cause even no one send merit to my update is totally fine and I will just keep this thread being updated.

Have you succeeded in selling your HY tokens on biki exchange or you count that 30$ based on just a given price in Hybrix topic or exchange?

On the Hybrix ANN topic some user have (or had) issues with sending token and it is mentioned that biki exchange load extremely slow or page doesnt open at all.
Hello I think you are misintepret what @ryzaadit said. That $30 reward is not from Hybrix but from velas campaign that is also composed of content creation and just screenshot the wallet together with the reward he received.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 01:43:27 PM

New Bounty (25 May)

Ludena Protocol bounty live now, even one think there has limiting participating with ETH reward. Everyone can participate Twitter, telegram, Signature and video campaign. Come here analysis then you can added in your helpful topic
Ludena Protocol

Bounty manager: bountydetective
Bounty rewards: 24 ETH
Bounty start date: 25.05.2020
Bounty end date: 02.08.2020
KYC: not required
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:31:06 PM

New Bounty (25 May)

Ludena Protocol bounty live now, even one think there has limiting participating with ETH reward. Everyone can participate Twitter, telegram, Signature and video campaign. Come here analysis then you can added in your helpful topic
Ludena Protocol

Bounty manager: bountydetective
Bounty rewards: 24 ETH
Bounty start date: 25.05.2020
Bounty end date: 02.08.2020
KYC: not required
The budget is 24ETH and they decided to extend the campaign for 3 months. To be honest, they are too stingy for bounty, each person will eventually receive $ 2-3 for their 3 months of work.

NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 11:52:43 PM

Thank you for sharing legit bounty it was a big help on the bounty hunter to join on a legit campaign so their effort would not be wasted and they will receive the reward based on their work even it was small it will be a big help on some bounty hunter like now it was crisis and they can't go to work so they had no salary to buy for their foods with the help of this legit bounty they will be having money if they listed on exchange.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:21:19 AM

The budget is 24ETH and they decided to extend the campaign for 3 months. To be honest, they are too stingy for bounty, each person will eventually receive $ 2-3 for their 3 months of work.
For social media the reward is proportional to the work, but for the signature only the first 25 participants will be accepted. I think it's worth it.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 04:33:25 AM

~snip
Thanks for the information, saw this campaign yesterday and I decided to add it on our list. I like the platform of Ludena protocol, its just sad that they are gonna pay on ethereum instead their tokens itself. But lets be gratefull already this is a legit project. Hope hunters can gain some from this new campaign.

For social media the reward is proportional to the work, but for the signature only the first 25 participants will be accepted. I think it's worth it.
Its not that low and not that high. If we considered the eth price for now, I could say its not much, but lets not justify that until we reached the distribution date. I know for sure that eth might move up for the time you are doing the campaign. Its just free so take it instead of complained.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 04:47:52 AM

Arcs is a promissing project but the total pool is not so big that why we don't see a lot of people joining it but is so far one of the best options available right now.

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 08:31:48 AM

Yeah you are select right projects

I missed out on IQcash round 1 and the Allocation  for round 2 isn't pleasing to me.And i am enjoying the participation in Koinpro and i hope it does end well in good rewards.

Everyone, can do your own researches to join the bounty program at your own decision.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:21:07 PM

ACTIVE
This new campaign by Ludena Protocol has a 24 eth budget. For me its a good deal for a campaign. It is handled by Bounty Detective which was proven paid all his previous projects. Unfortunately we cant have some LDN tokens and it seem they want to preserve the value of their tokens so they instead pay on ethereum.
By today's estimate 24 ETH will mean 24 X 205 = $4,920 and that's a very small pool to be shared among participants spread across more than two months. Again, I don't understand what OP means by, "It is handled by Bounty Detective which was proven paid all his previous projects because I have participated in some of their bounties but haven't got paid. Even some of their bounties later asking hunters to go through a KYC involving submitting utility bills in addition to ID. This is very appalling.
But they limit the participants, only about 40 are accepted so I think it will still be a good amount of money for signature participants. If someone wants to own some ETH and hold it in the long term, they can participate in this campaign
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:30:45 PM

ACTIVE
This new campaign by Ludena Protocol has a 24 eth budget. For me its a good deal for a campaign. It is handled by Bounty Detective which was proven paid all his previous projects. Unfortunately we cant have some LDN tokens and it seem they want to preserve the value of their tokens so they instead pay on ethereum.
By today's estimate 24 ETH will mean 24 X 205 = $4,920 and that's a very small pool to be shared among participants spread across more than two months. Again, I don't understand what OP means by, "It is handled by Bounty Detective which was proven paid all his previous projects because I have participated in some of their bounties but haven't got paid. Even some of their bounties later asking hunters to go through a KYC involving submitting utility bills in addition to ID. This is very appalling.
But they limit the participants, only about 40 are accepted so I think it will still be a good amount of money for signature participants. If someone wants to own some ETH and hold it in the long term, they can participate in this campaign
Of course, I know the number of participants is restricted. My argument, on the major, is the 9 weeks the bounty will run and considering the OP's choice of words rating that pool of reward as high here, "For me its a good deal for a campaign..." But then, the BM is the boss and he alone knows how he rates these projects.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:47:58 PM

Snip.
Hello OP! I saw your thread and it is really great. However, I am following a couple of tokens right now. They are listed already in exchange. I just want to ask you for consultation in buying this token since you are great in selecting good campaigns. This was already ended and I want just to participate with their listing. Is OLCF a good project? A million thanks in advance if you answer this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: