Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10144 times)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:27:09 AM

That a campaign is being managed by reputable managers does not make it safe or good for hunters to invest their time. How about at the end, thevteam decides not to pay hunters or they exit scam at some point during the project development. Everyone out here should stay woke do not take these things too seriously
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:50:36 AM

That a campaign is being managed by reputable managers does not make it safe or good for hunters to invest their time. How about at the end, thevteam decides not to pay hunters or they exit scam at some point during the project development. Everyone out here should stay woke do not take these things too seriously

I've been following few bounty managers for a while and the good results is way higher than bad results, BM matters when trying to join a bounty campaign, few of BMs cares about their position and respects

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:57:09 AM

Joined most the bounties already and I'm looking forward to see more projects like blockburn and geoma dao, hopefully this year bounty result will be something to talk about in 2021

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 07:23:15 AM

I just recently join in the Geoma Dao bounty campaign and it seems like many members already joined here. I'm not quite good in choosing bounty projects and based on what I see, there are more failed/scam project than successful. I am also hoping that the project that I have chose among all bounty project in altcoin sections will be the one who will be successful in the future. The Geoma Project also recommended by my friend and I just followed his suggestion to me. I'm hoping to gain some profit from this bounty campaign.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 07:48:39 AM

Why is no one talking about HYDAX bounty campaign? The last one they did in 2019 was good and many got paid, if this OP post is about legit bounty projects I think HYDAX deserves to be on that list

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 08:05:06 AM

I would like to hear your opinion about the Crypcore project. I think it's a good project, it lasts for some time and I am satisfied with their progress. They did what they promised they will. You can talk with their team members and get the information you need anytime.
Please check this project when you have time, thanks in advance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 08:09:55 AM

I would like to hear your opinion about the Crypcore project. I think it's a good project, it lasts for some time and I am satisfied with their progress. They did what they promised they will. You can talk with their team members and get the information you need anytime.
Satisfied with their progress in what way? Is Crypcore listed on exchange? Have they paid bounty hunters? Cos this is what matters, there are projects I promoted since 2018 and never see the light of the day again
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 08:25:58 AM

Of the five I consider Geomadao the most promising and with good potential in the market and it's good to know that the bounty manager has escrowed the rewards, bounty distribution has been the biggest issue now, some projects locked, delay and don't want the rewards to be distributed, and they also have a quiz before you can get into the bounty campaign, something I find very unique.

cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 08:27:25 AM

I think your reasons for choosing some projects are incomplete and quite difficult for beginners to understand. But you analyze well, maybe you can make a telegram channel to provide good project information in your opinion, this will be very helpful  Wink
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 08:47:00 AM

You forget something that is should also add on the list.

Bounty gold GOLD stablecoin =This camapign paid all thier participants since july 2019 = payment is monthly and they can covert it to eth any time as payment sent to them.

Dont know if they are still accepting new participants but as isee there are still persons applying  in that campaign.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:26:47 AM

thank you for the advice and also I was in one of the campaigns you mentioned.
it's true that now we have to do research first because there are so many campaigns that don't reach softcap.
so hopefully the project you mentioned is really paying and released in the market.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:31:12 AM

The major problem to be worried about is softcap, good projects that failed to met softcap ends in the dustbin, the best thing is to join bounty project campaign that is trading on multiple exchanges or bounty projects that are paying in bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:39:32 AM

I do not know how you come up with your accessment of some manangers and project in the space, like "Sheng Global
Handled by @Masulum one reputative manager
".

Though I do not think you can blame the manager for every failed campaigns and even developers, people are not putting their money again into ICO/IEO trading seeming to be gaining momentum. I will rather invest into a sure thing than to put my fund into unknowns

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:54:53 AM

it looks like the bounty world is starting to get crowded. Early in the year many projects were successful with the IEO. The value is not as fantastic as in 2017-2018, but at least it shows that the crypto world is starting to heat up. It looks like the project that you recommended, Blockburn is also one of the successful projects offering their tokens to the public. Blockburn successfully offered their tokens on the Chainx market on 17 and 20 February 2020 and sold out.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:37:28 AM

They are an exchange by themselves. But their native token is not traded anywhere so far. Also, there are only 4 trading pair...
I would not expect much from that bounty campaign, because this is just another exchange. They don't bring anything new to the market.  It will be very difficult for them to stand out among other exchanges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 12:08:21 PM

indeed the bounty program owned by a game program has always ended sweetly because for now the game world is very popular and this is a great opportunity for developers to become it as a gold mine. then the second thing after the game is gambling, there must be all programs ending sweet because gambling is still a favorite place to double their money.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:32:05 PM

I was hesitant to join the Earnbet Project bounty not because the reward was too small, but because the campaign lasted for 12 weeks. If I make the wrong calculations, I will only receive a few dollars for 12 weeks of work. But it is a good bounty anyway if you can join all the campaigns.
If you only get a few dollars for 3 months of work then I think it's a bad bounty. Today there are many bounty like that, bounty lasted very long but the budget only ranged around $ 10,000, it is not worthy for bounty hunters to join.
I guess he must have calculated that few dollars based on the stakes and the price of the token during sales but the reality of the whole thing is that the few dollars might not even be enough to pay transaction and withdraw fee when it traded because, by the time the token gets listed, it is very likely the price will drop due to massive dump and low trading volume. So in such a case, it is complete waste of time and energy. I have been a victim of this. There are many tokens of MEW that are listed but the current price is not even up to $1
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:51:51 PM

Nice effort mate, you did a great job and hopefully you'll have a timely update for this thread.

If we make a review like this, it will make the bounty hunters focus on the legit ones and with that, we can minimize the scam in the market as those projects that are intending to scam won't be able to get a bounty hunters that will promote their project.

As for me, I am still not interested in bounty hunting now, I am still in the observation stage.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 12:56:56 PM

I think your reasons for choosing some projects are incomplete and quite difficult for beginners to understand. But you analyze well, maybe you can make a telegram channel to provide good project information in your opinion, this will be very helpful  Wink
There are already a lot of telegram channels for choosing campaigns. There are already enough analysts, but the campaigns themselves do not appear. there are simply no good projects, and if some kind of project appears then you will earn there a very small amount of money for few months of work

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

It seems you researched really well, because right now I don't see any good bounty except these, but maybe you can add the Hydax bounty too, because that looks good too, though the rewards are very low! People should boycott all the campaigns except these! I feel pity when someone does very low-quality bounties! So, maybe you can make another thread where all the shit bounties will get listed to aware people!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: