Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10139 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:18:19 AM

Hello everyone kindly check the OP as a reminder for looking new campaign. Ive added a new one that just started April 7, 2020. It is hackenAI, done some background check and so far its good. On the sidenote, this is handled by @btcltcdigger, one of the reputable manager. Confirm this on hackenAI official bounty group. Feel free to say your feedback on this one. Constructive critiscism is always open especially if I missed details that is important on checking good and legit ones. Budget wise, this isnt high but who knows the token price on market right?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aljohnretutas

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:22:35 AM

good recommendation but i wish that i can still join their telegram campaign or other just to earn their coins.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:41:45 AM

good recommendation but i wish that i can still join their telegram campaign or other just to earn their coins.
Try to join a good and good campaign project, so that you can be profitable, and how to find a good campaign project or not is to use your research and analysis gradually, so that you are not trapped in a scam project.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:49:01 AM

Other campaign have that task but not all have a oppotunity to earn free tokens for just joining in telegram group. They just added it to the rules that its mandatory to all hunters to join in thier telegram channel.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:46:45 AM

Try to join a good and good campaign project, so that you can be profitable, and how to find a good campaign project or not is to use your research and analysis gradually, so that you are not trapped in a scam project.
HackenAI seems like a good campaign. They will IEO in Ocean exchange and it is also a good exchange, you can follow and participate in this bounty to be able to make a profit. But its budget is too low if we calculate according to the IEO price, hopefully after being listed in the exchange its price may go up.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:00:51 AM

HackenAI seems like a good campaign. They will IEO in Ocean exchange and it is also a good exchange, you can follow and participate in this bounty to be able to make a profit. But its budget is too low if we calculate according to the IEO price, hopefully after being listed in the exchange its price may go up.
Leadhold is a similarly good project, but their budget is much higher than the project you are referring to. But anyway, every decision is yours and we cannot force them. BTW seems like good projects are coming and we should take this opportunity to join them and make a profit this year.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:08:54 AM

Leadhold is a similarly good project, but their budget is much higher than the project you are referring to. But anyway, every decision is yours and we cannot force them. BTW seems like good projects are coming and we should take this opportunity to join them and make a profit this year.

I am hoping for that.
Since they all have the time right now with the lockdown that is happening worldwide.
It would be best if they think through so that the project will be more promising than those which are listed here.

I am not much of bounty hunting but I do prefer buying coins with those who are handling it better than any.
Marketing is one good priority to look at whenever you choose one. They must have a strong team behind it.
Just like GeomaDao in my opinion.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 11:09:49 AM

You have greatly appreciated the Blockburn project, but now it is finished with scam. The price of the token has dropped 40 times compared to IEO and without any volume, they have also announced a 3-month delay for bounty. Anyone who complains will have their stake removed. This is really crazy

Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:09:43 PM

Seems like the Leadhold project is the best one right now. They have their own network and their own wallet, which makes me very interested in their project. And now I am waiting for the next announcement from them about ICO or IEO
If leashold is good enough why are you wearing Lead wallet bounty signature? I think they are both bad, what leashold is trying to do won't work on blockchain, and lead wallet won't be successful because they are going to bad exchange for IEO

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:29:22 PM

Love to see a Thread like this that has been Updated  constantly not like those other thread i saw that after gathering some merits are abandoning the post and updated no more but You?looking at the OP means you are keep looking for a Good bounties to share here so others might have opportunities to at least join some promising project(though i know there is no 100 % assurance of not becoming scams)

keep it up mate and Thanks for this as i am Bookmarking now for future reference .
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:41:12 PM

OP thanks for keeping this thread updated, I see you've add hacken ai, I have no choice but to join since I can't find new worthy bounty to join presently, if you have some spare time please kindly do some research on YOUENGINE bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5238751.0
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:52:40 PM

OP thanks for keeping this thread updated, I see you've add hacken ai, I have no choice but to join since I can't find new worthy bounty to join presently, if you have some spare time please kindly do some research on YOUENGINE bounty

if I may give a review, this project is less interesting and I am less concerned about selling bounty stakes in tokpie because of several campaigns that have been in effect, on average those who do this kind of thing only gets peanuts reward and yes the volume on tokpie is like a grave so I don't recommend it and last. Latoken IEO is rarely interesting because most of their IEO projects are mostly scams and many fail project.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:31:53 PM

if I may give a review, this project is less interesting and I am less concerned about selling bounty stakes in tokpie because of several campaigns that have been in effect, on average those who do this kind of thing only gets peanuts reward and yes the volume on tokpie is like a grave so I don't recommend it and last. Latoken IEO is rarely interesting because most of their IEO projects are mostly scams and many fail project.
Good point but I don't see how leasehold is different, I promoted PGPAY bounty from tokpie and they paid very quickly, reward was low as you mentioned but I'm better off this way than waiting for decades to sell your tokens

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 08:23:59 PM

This is a great thread with much-appreciated information. I am glad to be part of a few campaigns you mentioned. I will keep looking at this thread to check new campaigns. Thanks for the valuable information. Such trusted or legit information source is very much needed at the moment when most of the projects are failing to raise funds or turning out to be scammed.

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:33:08 PM

This is a great thread with much-appreciated information. I am glad to be part of a few campaigns you mentioned. I will keep looking at this thread to check new campaigns. Thanks for the valuable information. Such trusted or legit information source is very much needed at the moment when most of the projects are failing to raise funds or turning out to be scammed.
Still not guaranteed, all projects are legit but that doesn't meant they will do well or survive, what OP did was separate this projects from 100% scam projects or fake projects
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:21:22 AM

You have greatly appreciated the Blockburn project, but now it is finished with scam. The price of the token has dropped 40 times compared to IEO and without any volume, they have also announced a 3-month delay for bounty. Anyone who complains will have their stake removed. This is really crazy

Seems I'm missing something. Is Blockburn already listed? Bounty hunters wont be very disappointed with price drop as there were hundreds of participants and only $15k bounty pull. Even with price drop (I wonder who did this, the team on purpose?) they still get little more than 0 Smiley

Anyway, from the very beginning it was obvious the project would fail. Mobile games and crypto ? These two dont go together (sadly so far). These two markets are completely different and are not ready for each other.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:50:57 AM

Seems I'm missing something. Is Blockburn already listed? Bounty hunters wont be very disappointed with price drop as there were hundreds of participants and only $15k bounty pull. Even with price drop (I wonder who did this, the team on purpose?) they still get little more than 0 Smiley

Anyway, from the very beginning it was obvious the project would fail. Mobile games and crypto ? These two dont go together (sadly so far). These two markets are completely different and are not ready for each other.
Mobile game and crypto? I expect that to work out if the team are damn serious, there are few crypto games out there that are very successful, take a look at cryptokitties 😋

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:18:25 AM

I want share new one legal project (basic finance) with already start trading in bithumb exchange. I want recommend, come here and check project development performance.

BASIC FINANCE BOUNTY

Bithumb exchange Link

Listing exchange

BASIC FINANCE BOUNTY

1. Bounty will paid: 3333333 BASIC token.
2. KYC IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY BOUNTY HUNTER.
3. Bounty campaign shall last for 6 weeks.
4. For Twitter: Facebook: Reddit: Video Campaign allowing.
Bounty manager: Bountydetective
Thanks for your helpful topic, if you want like this Legal project then you can put your topic.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:36:58 AM

I want share new one legal project (basic finance) with already start trading in bithumb exchange. I want recommend, come here and check project development performance.

BASIC FINANCE BOUNTY

Bithumb exchange Link

Listing exchange

BASIC FINANCE BOUNTY

1. Bounty will paid: 3333333 BASIC token.
2. KYC IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY BOUNTY HUNTER.
3. Bounty campaign shall last for 6 weeks.
4. For Twitter: Facebook: Reddit: Video Campaign allowing.
Bounty manager: Bountydetective
Thanks for your helpful topic, if you want like this Legal project then you can put your topic.

Since the project is already trading on bithumb then this is a good catch for those who sees KYC as no issue, to me I don't promote bounties that ask for KYC, my privacy is what I don't joke with

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 08:02:01 AM

Hello thanks for the suggestion but I am not gonna add it to my list for the following reason.

• No signature campaign on its category, I am inclined adding campaign with this type. With the exemption of the first campaign Ive put but will continue to add campaigns with signature as my choice here.
  • Chances that only few will joined it due to KYC, but probably some will still join. I am pass with projects that have KYC. Its also for participants protection. Sorry

Since the project is already trading on bithumb then this is a good catch for those who sees KYC as no issue, to me I don't promote bounties that ask for KYC, my privacy is what I don't joke with
Yeah thats what Im thinking too. If the budget isnt that worth providing KYC, I tend to warn users or avoid them participating with non value but worse will risk their identity for such project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: