Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10142 times)
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 08:17:38 AM

Nice to see some real campaign list on your thread, there are too many scam campaigns that never pay the participants.
I know insure campaign, but i think they are pausing the campaign because corona virus pandemic at the moment.
I will keep an eye on your thread to know some new good campaigns.
How is Corona virus affecting insure project? It's up and running already, no need for new launch or developments, insure loses values on listed exchanges already, I'm glad I don't participate

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 09:54:57 AM

IQ Cash price is dropping and that doesn't look good, from 0.3$ to 0.08$ yesterday scarce me, who is doing that? The team? Whales? But since the 24 hrs trading volume is still huge im hoping there will be a good recovery soon
Thats normal. I think this coin has been traded long time already so there is a chance that it could really go down. What is important here is they have liquidity and also it has traded across different exchanges. So even though allocation is small it could be worth considering the timeline of the campaign.

This whole week has seen alts, even good projects drop so much. Even ETN (Electroneum) which I was following for a while and has 20k users, suddenly dropped to its all time low in btc ever. So hard to invest when GOOD projects are dropping like stones because of a few founders who just get greedy.
Hello why youve inserted ETN? I am not listed anything about it and nott even included in the list. Hope you stick to what the OP and topic here. Thanks.

Please everyone avoid unnecessary response if your concern isnt really the topic about the listed campaigns and not related here.

By the way Im thinking if Im going to insert here the new campaign of Murat cause its only 1week. Maybe not right? Unless this will be long period campaign

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:19:31 AM

IQ Cash price is dropping and that doesn't look good, from 0.3$ to 0.08$ yesterday scarce me, who is doing that? The team? Whales? But since the 24 hrs trading volume is still huge im hoping there will be a good recovery soon
IQ prices do not fall from $ 0.3 to $ 0.08
Look at Coinmarketcap

The price has been $ 0.08 since last 2018

And you should be more careful in reading, which means $ 0.3 in the Bounty thread is the target price that want to achieve.
- Bounty campaign reward pool: 200 000 IQ Coins for target price 0,3 USD per 1 IQ Coins quantity

Btw the price of IQ today rise to $ 0.1
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:41:58 AM

You are helping lots of people buddy because many bounty hunters gave up by doing shitty bounties and not getting paid! But all these bounties will pay to its bounty hunters, I believe it. However, I would like to suggest, have a look at this bounty campaign, if it looks good to you, you may add in your list, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225201

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:38:38 PM

IQ prices do not fall from $ 0.3 to $ 0.08
Look at Coinmarketcap

The price has been $ 0.08 since last 2018

And you should be more careful in reading, which means $ 0.3 in the Bounty thread is the target price that want to achieve.
- Bounty campaign reward pool: 200 000 IQ Coins for target price 0,3 USD per 1 IQ Coins quantity

Btw the price of IQ today rise to $ 0.1
You are right, its price will definitely increase in the future because this is a good project. I will join this campaign after I finish the Leasehold campaign this weekend, it seems good campaigns are coming to us.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 01:49:26 PM

ACTIVE
But this project doesn't look serious to me the way it has been handling its SM updates. Check out its Facebook. Only a single post since this year. And you think such a project is safe, OP? Well, I indictated interest in it but after checking up its SM handles I got discouraged.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:45:35 PM

Thanks mate for share helpful about choosing good bounty even i don't like koinpro project, manager already rejected me without enough response. Therefore, i gonna to leave this campaign but i still participate everyone you have to share in this topic.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 04:04:06 PM

The suggestions are all good, but my advice to the bounty hunters is to bargain hard in return for your time and effort. Bounty hunters play an important part in popularizing many of these projects and unfortunately they are being treated like beggars in most of the occasions. My only request is to ignore those bounties where the terms and conditions are overly exploitative.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:55:17 PM

It's been a while since I last do signature campaign for altcoin bounty. Everybody are hating these altcoin campaigns and flagged as scam. Well, that's not shocking cause the reality shows how most of the altcoins campaign end up right?

How can you prevent it?

For the nth time.. Dont just join campaign. There are lots of campaign sprouting in the altcoin section and I can say the section is saturated with scam ones. But I am not saying they are all. If I were to join new campaign. My choices will be limited to the following campaigns:

ALL NEW CAMPAIGN WILL BE ADDED ON THE TOP PART OF THE ACTIVE LIST

ACTIVE
Just Added new campaign listed on coinmarketcap and major exchanges. Feel free to browse their campaign offering a lots of category from signature to social media and blogs. Campaign started today April 15 with one month duration.

This campaign was just launched yesterday April 7, 2020. They are doing a one month initial campaign and the project will have an IEO on OceanX and I verified this on OceanX official Twitter. Seems the budget isnt that high but its a good catch for starter. Hope you find it attractive to promote with.

• Leasehold (March 22 - will check until when)
This campaign have been launch last March 22 , 2020. This seems to be good project using blockchain of Lisk. Also handled by Murat one of the reputable manager. It take time for me to add this to the list to check for potential threat or scam details. Will add now.

• Koinpro (March 20 - June 11, 2020)
This campaign have been launch yesterday March 20 , 2020. This is a good new campaign they have a working product a Market Exchange and currently live now. Also, I would like to give credits to its Manager Parodium which is very professional in handling his campaign, I joined his bounty campaign before and indeed received compensation for the task done. Rewards will not be diluted since he only accept quality participants.

• Insure (March 16 - open date)
This campaign have been launch today March 16 though it was posted March 11, 2020. I checked that this is currently traded already on some exchanges and also listed now on coinmarketcap. I am not sure the duration of the date but will put once its been confirmed.

• Earnbet (February 11 - May 3, 2020)
The budget is not that high but I assure you, their legit as the token has been traded on Binance Dex and also a confirm btc paid signature has been running on Service section.

A bounty that runs a long time ago and still paying up to now.

ENDED
    Handled by @Masulum one reputative manager and clearly not gonna support of scam one. IEO and listing on Probit Exchange confirmed.

• Spyce (March 9 - April 5, 2020)
    This campaign havd potential, currently doing an IEO on Probit and handled by Masulum They already have working product called Osiris Browser and have dAppstore.

The budget was already escrow to @Julerz12 means all of you who will join surely get paid. The platform also looks promising.

The campaign has handled by a trusted manager @yahoo6228 and the project had their IEO on Probit. The only worse thing to happened here is the price depletion but still its good one.

I still have some little doubt but gaming platform is a plus for me. Like the Cartesi first dApp which is a solid one for me. Budget wise, its not that low. It will depend on token value later on once trading started. Good example of it, is Tachyon Protocol which have a very low budget but turn into 3x price later. Good for those who joined.

An altcoin project that pays directly ethereum coin. The pay rates are not bad plus the Manager is one of reputable Manager in this forum.

Why these projects? Ive stated the reasons already. I'm not endorsing any as you can see my signature is different from what Ive suggest. Im not professional hunter but I can at least know which one to give effort and time. The budget for each is different and even low you can at least share of these tokens which surely have value later on. It's up to you if agree or not. I didnt discuss on each platform capability since its your job already to know it. This is a recommendation so other newbies can stop doing other bounties which dont have any potential and waste their time.

For the time being. These are the ones I think that are good.

NOTE: I will update this once in a while add and note some end campaign as the demand to be udpated is requested by many.[/list]
    It is worth exploring the projects.  I’m already participating in the first two, and we’ll study the rest.  What do you think of Relictum.pro?  Thanks for the work you've done.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
    A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
    |      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
    Convery

Activity: 966
    Merit: 254

View Profile
    April 20, 2020, 09:38:00 PM

Thanks for short sumarization, we have same opinion about worthy projects, that is why I am wearing the IQ Cash signature in my profile.  Cheesy

But please update it, Leasehold and InSure campaigns are already closed.  Cry

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
                ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
                ███     ▄██▀
                ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
      ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
    ▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
    ███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
    ▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
      ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
      █               █ ▄
     █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
     █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
      █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
    ▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
     ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
            ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
      ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
      ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
        ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
        ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
         ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
          ▀████████████████████
    ▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
      ▀████████████████▀█████
        ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
           ▀▀██████████▀▀
               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
                  ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
                 ▄▀     ▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄█▄
         ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
    █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
     ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
      █                  █
       █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
        ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
          ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    New Age of DEFI
    A Non-Code Platform for
    Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
    ████████████▀▀    ███████
    █████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
    ██████▀▀     █    ███████
    ████▀       █     ███████
    █████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
    ████████ ██▄      ███████
    ▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
     ▀█████████████████████▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄
       █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
      ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████████▄
     ████████████████████████
    ██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
    █████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
     ████   ███    ███   ████
      ████   ▀      ▀   ████
       ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
    ▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
    ████▀                ▀████
    ███▀                  ▀███
    ███       ▄    ▄       ███
    ██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
    ██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
    ██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
    ▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
     ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████████████▀▀
    Santri

Activity: 1092
    Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
    April 20, 2020, 10:29:37 PM

thanks in advance to cryptoaddictchie for creating this thread and this really helps all those who are looking for some safe bounty, but of course also expects everyone not to depend on this thread but do their own research before joining. And I also hope you always update this thread

by the way Sheng Global campaign now has round 2

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
    Legendary

Activity: 2072
    Merit: 1315

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 07:19:05 AM

But this project doesn't look serious to me the way it has been handling its SM updates. Check out its Facebook. Only a single post since this year. And you think such a project is safe, OP? Well, I indictated interest in it but after checking up its SM handles I got discouraged.
    How can you say just because of social media? This is not a totally new project. Its original project is hacken and this is an introduction of their new product. They will start trading on 27th of April, its up to you anyway to join or not. My task( which is free effort) is to find good campaigns that are 70% more safe than a typical campaign. I am not advising everyone to join, these campaigns are all not guaranteed success cause there is no way to know that for sure.

thanks in advance to cryptoaddictchie for creating this thread and this really helps all those who are looking for some safe bounty, but of course also expects everyone not to depend on this thread but do their own research before joining. And I also hope you always update this thread

by the way Sheng Global campaign now has round 2
    I do hope everyone not only rely to this thread as 100% bounty assurance. I am thinking of stopping this if my choices of projects listed here are got knick knacks on the future.

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ███████████████
    ..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
    Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
    Merit: 21

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 07:28:03 AM

If sheng global is good enough for you it's better to participate in the second round, going for other projects might be uncertainty in the end but if you are pretty sure of sheng global then do it

Lantind

Activity: 2268
    Merit: 263

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 08:49:44 AM

If sheng global is good enough for you it's better to participate in the second round, going for other projects might be uncertainty in the end but if you are pretty sure of sheng global then do it
    Right, I myself also like the Sheng global project, just because it has been accepted in the project that I participated in at the moment, so I will stay here, because if this project is not extended, I will also try to participate in the global Sheng.
    shoreno

Activity: 1750
    Merit: 118

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 08:56:53 AM

i thought your going to say that campaign on this forums are much safer than campaigns outside ( the ones that we saw on other site and bounty/airdop platforms  ) but no , instead what you do is pick up some based on what you think is good but that is okay and better so that people can easily follow it and they can save thier time and effor for joining random campaigns that could end up  scam later on   

. you deserved the merits that you got on the first page but please dont be tired to keep on updating this  .goodluck
    ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
    Merit: 104

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 09:13:36 AM

Nice to see some real campaign list on your thread, there are too many scam campaigns that never pay the participants.
    I know insure campaign, but i think they are pausing the campaign because corona virus pandemic at the moment.
    I will keep an eye on your thread to know some new good campaigns.
    How is Corona virus affecting insure project? It's up and running already, no need for new launch or developments, insure loses values on listed exchanges already, I'm glad I don't participate
    Some people say that their employees were infected with the virus and could not work. I don't know if that's true or not. But I will wait for 1 month after they pause the campaign and if they do not relaunch it means this project is a scam.

Bitcoin_Arena
    Copper Member
    Legendary

Activity: 2030
    Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 09:48:12 AM

You might wanna add this new signature from waykichain. Waykichain has a token that has value and trades on some re-known exchanges. So if you are a quality poster with some merits in the last 120 days, head over there and apply before all the spots fill up.
    [OPEN] wayki chain ambassador request signature campaign

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ███████████████
    ..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
    mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
    Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 11:22:45 AM

ACTIVE
    Just Added new campaign listed on coinmarketcap and major exchanges. Feel free to browse their campaign offering a lots of category from signature to social media and blogs. Campaign started today April 15 with one month duration.

This campaign was just launched yesterday April 7, 2020. They are doing a one month initial campaign and the project will have an IEO on OceanX and I verified this on OceanX official Twitter. Seems the budget isnt that high but its a good catch for starter. Hope you find it attractive to promote with.

Glad to see you listed IQcash project right now this one is hype campaign. A lot of members doing signature campaign, although reward will not decent because of 200k tokens are allocated approximately 16k$. I think price can be pump after major exchanges listing. HackenAI generated some fund from OceanX exchange launchpad. I hope these will hit success.               

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 11:42:25 AM

TS gives a bounty campaign suggestion which he thinks is good. We can make this a reference, there is no guarantee that all projects will be successful. Quality is better than quantity. Bounty campaigns are always full of surprises, don't be tired to do a careful analysis, so that your hard work is not in vain.
    That's right, I totally agree with your statement, because references from other people obviously will not be enough for someone to follow the bounty, because everyone does not want the time to be in vain in following the bounty, so it would be better if we all want to do a careful analysis on each bounty.
    Byakuga

Activity: 518
    Merit: 28

View Profile
    April 21, 2020, 11:45:24 AM

ACTIVE

Glad to see you listed IQcash project right now this one is hype campaign. A lot of members doing signature campaign, although reward will not decent because of 200k tokens are allocated approximately 16k$. I think price can be pump after major exchanges listing. HackenAI generated some fund from OceanX exchange launchpad. I hope these will hit success.               
    Hacken ai generated low to none fund from OceanX, that IEO was a total failure, they need to go for another exchange, it shows how bad OceanX is and I think it's better if other projects distance themselves from the exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
      Print  

Jump to: