Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10142 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 12:02:27 PM

If you guys feel we need other threads with some topics like this went the review was not only for the signature. Then you can freely create the new thread with the same topic like this, as long the topic and thread have a bit different from this thread.
Thanks, I dont know why they keep stressing on what would I add here. It feels like, I should authorize them to let them moderate this thread instead of me. I see someone created a thread with almost similar with this too good at least some will have other sources beside this.

Really good post, I think you could update it, there is a few good campaigns running right now, like Hibrix, a few good altcoin campaigns to try and get some coins.
Hello there I recognized your post that was same like this. I like your enthusiats to create, maybe you could do what others suggest here, adding campaigns even without signature but I will remain intact with my rules though. Good job on your thread just dont forgot to update so people can see that you really working on it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:38:44 AM

Streamies (1 week) - A platform who offers a few features for a streamer, most of the feature was focused offering a feature with "anonymous stream". From my perspective, the platform or project nothing best at all since we already have so many projects with this same concept so nothing best in my opinion. But since the token/coin was already entered the exchange decides to put this bounty on this thread.

Right now, they handle a signature bounty with an estimation range reward of 80.000 - 160.000 sats at this current price coin.

Source :
https://streamies.io/
[BOUNTY] [SIGNATURE] Streamies Signature Campaign - Express Yourself

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:55:43 AM

Snip..
Thanks for sharing, I already saw this but what discourage me on putting here is their campaign duration. The campaign will run for 1 week, but in any case they decided to continue with this campaign for few more weeks then I'll probably add this one. Maybe their trying out first if the campaign will help on traffics to their site.

Lets wait after their first week and see if they will push through for more weeks. It's good some of the poster divert with the new thread like this. Some here posting only nonsense and unrelated discussion. Continue informing here, highly appreciated your suggestions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:01:23 AM

Streamies (1 week) - A platform who offers a few features for a streamer, most of the feature was focused offering a feature with "anonymous stream". From my perspective, the platform or project nothing best at all since we already have so many projects with this same concept so nothing best in my opinion. But since the token/coin was already entered the exchange decides to put this bounty on this thread.

Right now, they handle a signature bounty with an estimation range reward of 80.000 - 160.000 sats at this current price coin.

Source :
https://streamies.io/
[BOUNTY] [SIGNATURE] Streamies Signature Campaign - Express Yourself
Streamies looks very good and rewarding too, it's just a one week campaign which I feel the team will pay hunters real quick but unfortunately the project don't have or support mobile wallet since it runs on separate blockchain, for those who don't have a Mac, Linux or Windows just like myself we won't be able to join, what a shame

@Cryptoaddictchie keep up the good work 👍

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:30:58 AM

but unfortunately the project don't have or support mobile wallet since it runs on separate blockchain, for those who don't have a Mac, Linux or Windows just like myself we won't be able to join, what a shame
Streamis is already traded on Crex24, you can use an exchange address no need to bother downloading the wallet

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:41:32 AM

Wow, such good work done by OP. Wish I had some merits to give. IQ is one project I've personally researched into. It has good coin fundamentals with dedicated team behind. Glad to see it within the list. This will certainly be successful.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 08:55:14 AM

is an excellent list of compliments, these days come out really many, perhaps too many ico and it is practically impossible to read the details of all, a help, a suggestion to choose the valid ones is always welcome
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:18:54 AM

Streamies looks very good and rewarding too, it's just a one week campaign which I feel the team will pay hunters real quick but unfortunately the project don't have or support mobile wallet since it runs on separate blockchain, for those who don't have a Mac, Linux or Windows just like myself we won't be able to join, what a shame
I only say the goods only for their bounty and reward since the coins already been traded and have some price.

The platform was pretty basic and some other project also offering the same service as them, that's the reason I'm not really supported their project. Only just want to share the bounty on this topic, since the topic was suitable with my post.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
riffaz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 10:43:51 AM

I only say the goods only for their bounty and reward since the coins already been traded and have some price.

The platform was pretty basic and some other project also offering the same service as them, that's the reason I'm not really supported their project. Only just want to share the bounty on this topic, since the topic was suitable with my post.

I agree with this.
Ex:
Travon James is promoting LBRY (library) coin that offers same service.
For me both look like project that was built less efforts and going to disappear soon.

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:32:17 PM

It seems that IQ cash has continued the second round of the campaign, so you can add them to this list. The first round was successful and attracted a lot of participants, and there will certainly be a lot of people participating in the second round because this is a good campaign.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 12:54:36 PM

It seems that IQ cash has continued the second round of the campaign, so you can add them to this list. The first round was successful and attracted a lot of participants, and there will certainly be a lot of people participating in the second round because this is a good campaign.

Can you give us a few more details. I was happy when I read your post. But when I tried to retrieve the first round bounty spreadsheet, I noticed that they had deleted it from the system. Also noticed that they had edited the first round thread and modified it for round two, rather than creating a new one. For me, these are some of the red flags. But still, I am not saying that there is anything wrong with this bounty. I just have a few doubts.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:43:44 PM

Yes, maximum campaign i participated here but most of all IQ.cash was very hopeful to everyone. At the end of the round 1 i got calculated only 84 tokens i will got in signature with whole month work and another social part also. Daily working was so taff but i continued it but when i calculated, i am in frustration. That's why i joined 2nd round but not continuing as token will be too much low figure with whole month work.

Total 100000 iq. (2nd round)
Per iQ rate now 0.00001 btc* 100000= 1 btc= $9500
9500 usd X 50% to 500 participants (if do)= $4500
facebook and twitter budget = 9500*20%=$1900/500= $4 per person
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 04:43:45 PM

Yes, maximum campaign i participated here but most of all IQ.cash was very hopeful to everyone. At the end of the round 1 i got calculated only 84 tokens i will got in signature with whole month work and another social part also. Daily working was so taff but i continued it but when i calculated, i am in frustration. That's why i joined 2nd round but not continuing as token will be too much low figure with whole month work.

Total 100000 iq. (2nd round)
Per iQ rate now 0.00001 btc* 100000= 1 btc= $9500
9500 usd X 50% to 500 participants (if do)= $4500
facebook and twitter budget = 9500*20%=$1900/500= $4 per person
IQ cash is very attention-grabbing...
as you explain, everyone who participates likely to get very few results, but it seems the participants don't care about that because now finding a good ICO project is difficult.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 05:21:19 PM

Fortunately ARCS is added in my list. I see bounty detective is bringing really good campaigns. Examples are ARCS, HACKENAI, EARNBET etc.
Hope they will provide more good campaigns in future as well.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 09:18:26 PM

I disagree with you about IQ cash being safe to join campaign. IQ cash bounty is running on 3 forums. It is said that their "total pool is 100,000 tokens". I understand it as 100k tokens for two round, but not 100k for the first and 100k for second round.

100,000 / 2 / 3 = 16,667 tokens for each round for each forum. 20% are for signature campaign. 3333 tokens for signature campaign or 1000$ will be distributed among all the signature campaign participants (0.3$=1 token). I cant find spreadsheet link for the first round, but right now already 120 participants joined signature campaign in 4 days Smiley And you will get even less if there will be less then 500 or 700 participants in the campaign.

Calculate by yourself how much people will get for participating.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 09:29:11 PM

I appreciate you for creating the list but it is sad and discouraging to see only 2 to 3 campaigns worth promoting and if we have a closer look at them even all these have either strict criteria or have small allocation of rewards, i never thought this big ico and bounty market will ever shrink to so low, i can just pray that market will be back to normal soon.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 09:45:27 PM

Personally, you should keep for your self good-looking projects before others because more people join the campaign, the lower reward you get.  Wink It is due to a stake system.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:50:59 AM

Personally, you should keep for your self good-looking projects before others because more people join the campaign, the lower reward you get.  Wink It is due to a stake system.
Of what benefit will it be for you if you're the only one surviving in the planet. Come on dude, dont be self-centered. 🤔 Remember, there is joy in sharing.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:24:17 PM

Well this a good thread for bounty hunters  Roll Eyes , i will give you a merit OP. Sometimes we need threat like this to avoid trash project. Do you will update this thread OP? I really grateful if you update it. I already watch ARCS since a month ago, i will join ARCS next week.

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:48:37 PM

I appreciate you for creating the list but it is sad and discouraging to see only 2 to 3 campaigns worth promoting and if we have a closer look at them even all these have either strict criteria or have small allocation of rewards, i never thought this big ico and bounty market will ever shrink to so low, i can just pray that market will be back to normal soon.
Im sorry if you feel that way. As you can noticed we are on the 2020 already a lot of things have changed since then in the bounty campaigns. We can be lucky that there are still some good campaigns lined up. Dont begged for its return, as if this is not a normal. Actually the market doing pretty good, if you are referring to 2017 bull run, then we just need to wait for it.

Just @Mpmaegbu mentioned dont be selfish at all dude. Im not even on altcoin campaign to start off.

Well this a good thread for bounty hunters  Roll Eyes , i will give you a merit OP. Sometimes we need threat like this to avoid trash project. Do you will update this thread OP? I really grateful if you update it. I already watch ARCS since a month ago, i will join ARCS next week.
Hello, with or without merit, I will update this, just stay tuned always here cause I am updating it if I spot a good one.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: