Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10153 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:25:50 AM

ACTIVE
- 52weeks campaign with allocated budget of 300k USD. Payment terms will be weekly for the initial month and change to monthly for the following months. Its an exchange platform with a unique feature of auction style.

Why is this project on the list? Have their tokens been traded? Where ? I can't see it on their platform though
I was also surprised to see WhaleHeaven campaign on this list. OP sees in what way to include WhaleHeaven campaign in this list. Is it just because every Bounty managed by Bounty Detective is a good Bounty?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:15:33 AM

Right, Oikos is a good project and they will hold IEO on Hoo tomorrow and will list after that. But it looks like the OP is only putting the project on the list if the tokens have actually been traded.
Thats great I am hesitant to join Oikos before but since they are conducting IEO maybe OP will consider adding it to the list. Also I do hope he consider covir project also cause it is partner with a real company and proven legit.

I am not sure if whalesHeaven is a good project but since they mentioned and confirm that they are partnered with some legit projects maybe we can see it bloom later on.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:36:16 AM

ACTIVE
- 52weeks campaign with allocated budget of 300k USD. Payment terms will be weekly for the initial month and change to monthly for the following months. Its an exchange platform with a unique feature of auction style.
The long stretch of this bounty and the little payment will be enough reason many hunters (especially high ranked members) won't be interested participating, coupled with the fact that the BM is a newbie account. Remember that 52 weeks is a year. It will be the longest running bounty at a go if it works out. It's a record, anyway. But it will weary most out.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:48:33 AM

ACTIVE
The long stretch of this bounty and the little payment will be enough reason many hunters (especially high ranked members) won't be interested participating, coupled with the fact that the BM is a newbie account. Remember that 52 weeks is a year. It will be the longest running bounty at a go if it works out. It's a record, anyway. But it will weary most out.

According to rules, you dont need to wait 52 weeks to get a reward, because it is said that 60% of pull will be distributed during 52 weeks. Seems that the idea of this was to pay hunters on a monthly (Stakes are calculated weekly based on the token amount allocated for this week. Tokens are distributed to participants monthly. ) basis. Maybe this was the reason to put this bounty in the list. But, this token is not traded anywhere. Dont know if it is worth participating.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:18:55 PM

a few weeks ago I saw this thread and tried to do research on the list given by cryptoaddictchie, then I was interested in arcs and immediately joined this campaign. thank you cryptoaddictchie, I hope you will continue to update the bounty campaign list. I will bookmark this thread

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:23:09 PM

ACTIVE

According to rules, you dont need to wait 52 weeks to get a reward, because it is said that 60% of pull will be distributed during 52 weeks. Seems that the idea of this was to pay hunters on a monthly (Stakes are calculated weekly based on the token amount allocated for this week. Tokens are distributed to participants monthly. ) basis. Maybe this was the reason to put this bounty in the list. But, this token is not traded anywhere. Dont know if it is worth participating.

we must try to wait until the payment in the first month is obtained by a bounty hunter. and how the team plans for the best exchange they will choose. after seeing everything maybe we can only assess the feasibility of the project.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:00:11 AM

OP is really doing a wonderful job updating this thread always, you have my respect brother, have you done some research on 3wm ? That's a new bounty from bounty detective, looks promising enough to me, I will be waiting for your reply
I have equal good sentiments about 3wm due to the professional team behind and concept of the project. I think it is always good to do personal research on the bounty program or the project before joining. The technical analysis and conclusion of OP will add up to produce a more resound judgment about the project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:07:22 AM

ACTIVE
I hope you delete this from your list because this project seems to be experiencing something, now there are allegations on this project "Plagiarized Wbsite Content" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254832.0
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:22:27 AM

I was also surprised to see WhaleHeaven campaign on this list. OP sees in what way to include WhaleHeaven campaign in this list. Is it just because every Bounty managed by Bounty Detective is a good Bounty?
WhaleHeaven is not managed by Bountydetective. I don't think every project managed by the bounty detective will be included in the list, because some projects are not included. It seems like the OP is only focusing on paying campaigns, but it doesn't matter whether it can be traded or not later.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
khiholangkang

Activity: 2072
Merit: 571

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:09:53 AM

Why is this project on the list? Have their tokens been traded? Where ? I can't see it on their platform though

OP only listed campaigns or Bounties that He thinks are safe to Join with but this is not necessarily mean that all of the listed project are legit and will pay because there is no perfect project.

An what you are asking is about the trading of their Token in which not in OP's control,What he say is paying campaign but about listing and other related thing is all for the developer.
So why not add Oikos to the list. Oikos has recently distributed tokens for airdrops and it looks like the bounty tokens will also be distributed smoothly later, and also OIKOS will clearly be traded.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:45:12 AM

ACTIVE
I hope you delete this from your list because this project seems to be experiencing something, now there are allegations on this project "Plagiarized Wbsite Content" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254832.0

Another thing that might scare potential bounty hunters - "The token will be used to pay a utility fee on WhalesHeaven platfrom". So their tokens are just an instrument used for fee. I think this going to be like this: you can pay trading fee with altcoin you trade (like on binance), or you can buy their tokens and pay reduced fee. But, there will be no option to sell this WHT.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:46:41 AM

It's nice to see you listed bounty blockburn on the scam list. They are a bullshit project in this market, after completing IEO with more than $ 1 million, the price has dropped hundreds of times, and now they have delayed the token distribution up to September. And surely they will continue to delay in the future

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1322

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:28:52 AM

What about Oikos, they are Defi projects that are trending right now, and Oikos will be listed on the Hoo Exchange, many good projects have not been added to your list, but I am very thankful, for making this list.
Hi there Im sorry for missing this out. Not all updates on every project can be monitored by me. But will look details on it.

OP is really doing a wonderful job updating this thread always, you have my respect brother, have you done some research on 3wm ? That's a new bounty from bounty detective, looks promising enough to me, I will be waiting for your reply
Hello yes I think 3wm is a legit project, I joined their airdrop too but unfortunately they dont have signature campaign so I did not add it on the list.

It seems like the OP is only focusing on paying campaigns, but it doesn't matter whether it can be traded or not later.
Other than that. Also checkint out some legality and potential of the project which includes variety of measures. However, I cant promise I land on a good project always.

Allegations are still on progress. I like to wait for some more convincing evidence though. Thanks for sharing this, I am always reaching out to my followers but lets give them benefit of the doubt first.

Another thing that might scare potential bounty hunters - "The token will be used to pay a utility fee on WhalesHeaven platfrom". So their tokens are just an instrument used for fee. I think this going to be like this: you can pay trading fee with altcoin you trade (like on binance), or you can buy their tokens and pay reduced fee. But, there will be no option to sell this WHT.
Thanks for your input, but lets wait for some update and more progress. I found some potential on their objective thats why I list it here. But of course, if proven guilty of allegations on them, Im gonna remove it on the list. For the meantime lets see first what their going to do.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 08:49:02 AM

It's been a while since I last do signature campaign for altcoin bounty. Everybody are hating these altcoin campaigns and flagged as scam. Well, that's not shocking cause the reality shows how most of the altcoins campaign end up right?

How can you prevent it?

For the nth time.. Dont just join campaign. There are lots of campaign sprouting in the altcoin section and I can say the section is saturated with scam ones. But I am not saying they are all. If I were to join new campaign. My choices will be limited to the following campaigns:

ALL NEW CAMPAIGN WILL BE ADDED ON THE TOP PART OF THE ACTIVE LIST

ACTIVE

This new campaign by Ludena Protocol has a 24 eth budget. For me its a good deal for a campaign. It is handled by Bounty Detective which was proven paid all his previous projects. Unfortunately we cant have some LDN tokens and it seem they want to preserve the value of their tokens so they instead pay on ethereum.

• Arcs (April 29 - July 20 )
Just Added new campaign listed on coinmarketcap. Listed on Kucoin and have a good market cap. The campaign started today April 28 and will have 12 weeks long duration. Bit long but listed campaign on big exchange is quite rare opportunity.

• IQcash (May 15 - June 13(round2))
Just Added new campaign listed on coinmarketcap and major exchanges. Feel free to browse their campaign offering a lots of category from signature to social media and blogs. Campaign started today April 15 with one month duration. There is a round 2 with a budget of 100k tokens. Feel free to continue if you wish.

• Koinpro (March 20 - June 11, 2020)
This campaign have been launch yesterday March 20 , 2020. This is a good new campaign they have a working product a Market Exchange and currently live now. Also, I would like to give credits to its Manager Parodium which is very professional in handling his campaign, I joined his bounty campaign before and indeed received compensation for the task done. Rewards will not be diluted since he only accept quality participants.

A bounty that runs a long time ago and still paying up to now.

ENDED
This campaign was just launched yesterday April 7, 2020. They are doing a one month initial campaign and the project will have an IEO on OceanX and I verified this on OceanX official Twitter. Seems the budget isnt that high but its a good catch for starter. Hope you find it attractive to promote with.

• Earnbet (February 11 - May 3, 2020)
The budget is not that high but I assure you, their legit as the token has been traded on Binance Dex and also a confirm btc paid signature has been running on Service section.

• Insure (March 16 - open date)
This campaign have been launch today March 16 though it was posted March 11, 2020. I checked that this is currently traded already on some exchanges and also listed now on coinmarketcap. I am not sure the duration of the date but will put once its been confirmed.

• Leasehold (March 22 - will check until when)
This campaign have been launch last March 22 , 2020. This seems to be good project using blockchain of Lisk. Also handled by Murat one of the reputable manager. It take time for me to add this to the list to check for potential threat or scam details. Will add now.

Handled by @Masulum one reputative manager and clearly not gonna support of scam one. IEO and listing on Probit Exchange confirmed.

• Spyce (March 9 - April 5, 2020)
    This campaign havd potential, currently doing an IEO on Probit and handled by Masulum They already have working product called Osiris Browser and have dAppstore.

The budget was already escrow to @Julerz12 means all of you who will join surely get paid. The platform also looks promising.

The campaign has handled by a trusted manager @yahoo6228 and the project had their IEO on Probit. The only worse thing to happened here is the price depletion but still its good one.

An altcoin project that pays directly ethereum coin. The pay rates are not bad plus the Manager is one of reputable Manager in this forum.

PROBABLE SCAM BOUNTY
    I still have some little doubt but gaming platform is a plus for me. Like the Cartesi first dApp which is a solid one for me. Budget wise, its not that low. It will depend on token value later on once trading started. Good example of it, is Tachyon Protocol which have a very low budget but turn into 3x price later. Good for those who joined.

Why these projects? Ive stated the reasons already. I'm not endorsing any as you can see my signature is different from what Ive suggest. Im not professional hunter but I can at least know which one to give effort and time. The budget for each is different and even low you can at least share of these tokens which surely have value later on. It's up to you if agree or not. I didnt discuss on each platform capability since its your job already to know it. This is a recommendation so other newbies can stop doing other bounties which dont have any potential and waste their time.

For the time being. These are the ones I think that are good.

NOTE: I will update this once in a while add and note some end campaign as the demand to be udpated is requested by many. Also please make sure to do your due diligence cause bounty campaigns are not really guaranteed of payment so better be careful on choosing which you are going to participate with.

DISCLAIMER:The author of this thread do not have any affiliation and not legally responsible for any events that held on listed projects. The listed projects are suggestion/recommendation for every hunters but not guaranteed any success. [/list]

I think I have to first of all thank you for your amazing efforts in compiling a large list of good bounty campaigns for the people, I believe if we follow these campagns stickly it will go well with us on the long run. I will personally select the ones I can fit in. Thanks once again.

HOMT