Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10142 times)
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:17:21 PM

I think you should add the INSURE campaign to the scam list, they have been running the campaign for 1 month and then paused for pandemic reasons. But now 2 months have passed and I have not seen them reopen the campaign, and they also did not make the payment of the previous week.

That pandemic issue is just an excuse so many projects are still on going even though we have a pandemic on going one project that has a good potential is TheGeomadao that opted to paused their IEO the good thing is they distribute bounty rewards of the bounty participants, unless they show goodwill by distributing but they should continue the project even in the midst of pandemic.

It's not that the distribution has been distributed to every hunter who follows the Geoma DAO campaign because this bounty has used julerz12 escrow service so they have received the token.
And now they are just waiting for updates on the continuation of the project because of their delay due to pandemic problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 05:21:19 PM

I would suggest adding this campaign to the OP, As this is token paid and these tokens are already list LEDU coins Signature Campaign [1Month] (Already Listed in Exchange)

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:38:13 PM

I would suggest adding this campaign to the OP, As this is token paid and these tokens are already list LEDU coins Signature Campaign [1Month] (Already Listed in Exchange)

Have you tried to do some calculations on that LEDU signature campaign allocation?? It's very little that many bounty hunters are pissed off about it, please try doing your own research first, the whole pool is like 700$ 😣😣

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 05:43:18 PM

Have you tried to do some calculations on that LEDU signature campaign allocation?? It's very little that many bounty hunters are pissed off about it, please try doing your own research first, the whole pool is like 700$ 😣😣

OP is talking about safe not if they are worth joining. Its a lot better than many other bounties where participants were scammed, and also this is stakes based, so you can not tell how much one is going to receive. As of now, there are few participants, you may be able to earn more than 50$ in a month. And also you can not tell if the token price increases meanwhile than the token worth will also increases.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:38:19 PM

u]They havent proven to scam anyone yet I reckoned [/u]
The part of due diligence to prevent the scammer or someone who falling the scam, that's would be better when we already expose the project it has some scam assumption before they successful gaining some money.

If we need to wait, until the project scam other people there is no reason why we doing due diligence before is investing. The purpose why we need due diligence to prevent falling to a bad project or even scam.

There is a saying "dont judge a book by its cover"
But sometimes we need also judge by the cover when you doing business with someone you need to prepare all thing was on good condition. Let's say when they copy-paste maybe some image or using a template for their website, maybe we still can understand that's.

But since they a copy-cat a word from other projects when the explaining of the project should be unique. If they can make it a unique description of their project, then they don't know what to do for the project itself they even cannot describe the project using their own word. How can we make sure, using the money from investor properly XD.

Just throwing my 2 satoshi bitcoin XD.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:55:12 PM

That pandemic issue is just an excuse so many projects are still on going even though we have a pandemic on going one project that has a good potential is TheGeomadao that opted to paused their IEO the good thing is they distribute bounty rewards of the bounty participants, unless they show goodwill by distributing but they should continue the project even in the midst of pandemic.

It's not that the distribution has been distributed to every hunter who follows the Geoma DAO campaign because this bounty has used julerz12 escrow service so they have received the token.
And now they are just waiting for updates on the continuation of the project because of their delay due to pandemic problems

I have an info, that they have now fully distributed bounty tokens to hunters (previously it was put on pause due to high fee). They were accused of being scam, but now they have fulfilled all the obligations. So now hunters just need to wait for listing. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:24:13 PM

I really appreciate the effort you put in to get this list for other hunters on this forum
. but still I dont think these campaign are worth calling safe.. as most of them are already flooded.. with fake newbies account with zero activity to show.. and some of the pays I can see there is nothing but modern day slavery
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:43:43 PM

I really appreciate the effort you put in to get this list for other hunters on this forum
. but still I dont think these campaign are worth calling safe.. as most of them are already flooded.. with fake newbies account with zero activity to show.. and some of the pays I can see there is nothing but modern day slavery

There are still some safe campaigns available and they are called by that because bounty hunters get paid at the end of the bounty, the team lists the project on good exchnage for trading and bounty hunters are able to trade what they are paid. What more can we then attribute the word safe to?
When you compare that with the real scam projects, then most times deceive bounty hunters until they end up not paying and sometimes even if they are paid, they cannot trade on the proper exchange.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:48:34 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2020, 07:15:14 PM by StephenJH

As you above mentioned, l do agree with your opinion that not every new project can afford top exchanges. But it will be really exaggeration if every project can do it, or am l wrong? It is just not as easy as expected. If it will happen, l think there will not any difference between IEO and ICO about scam projects. During this time l have not any campaigns, which l advise. There are a lot of scammers projects, l can not believe in any project, if you found any reliable project, share with us.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 01:39:23 AM

$700 for one month, and seeing that there are very few participants, I feel that even a small allocation would be worth it if the participants were also small
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 08:16:50 AM

Thanks for the suggestion mate, I will consider adding this on the list.

OP is talking about safe not if they are worth joining. Its a lot better than many other bounties where participants were scammed, and also this is stakes based, so you can not tell how much one is going to receive.
Good point. Its better than most that I am seeing now. I often found responders here very concern always the money they could earn from campaigns but we cant blamem though cause its their point of joining. Only few real crypto enthusiast here can join campaign and hold forever their tokens.

The purpose why we need due diligence to prevent falling to a bad project or even scam.
Apologize mate but as soon as I weight the circumstances of such event, I act on it. Campaign listed on new section of my thread. Until there something came up, I'll make changes again.

How can we make sure, using the money from investor properly XD.

Just throwing my 2 satoshi bitcoin XD.
Team not conducted any ICO/IEO for this project. So I guess thats my instinct telling me of any benefits of the doubt.

but still I dont think these campaign are worth calling safe.. as most of them are already flooded.. with fake newbies account with zero activity to show.. and some of the pays I can see there is nothing but modern day slavery
Cant really argue with uncontrollable facts that some campaign are swarmed with scammers. But what I do know is there an option for managers to act or make it strict, well that depends on their style.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:12:22 AM

I think you should add the INSURE campaign to the scam list, they have been running the campaign for 1 month and then paused for pandemic reasons. But now 2 months have passed and I have not seen them reopen the campaign, and they also did not make the payment of the previous week.
I was also surprised by the stopping of their campaign. but with the reason of COVID, I think they are not proportional when they don't pay for participants who have already joined.
it seems they only give the news to wait for notification from the team in the future. whether it will get paid and complete the campaign or continue the campaign with an additional duration.
They paused the campaign without making previous payments, saying that the campaign will be paused for 2 months and will start shortly after. But now that the deadline has passed and nothing has been updated from them, it is likely that they will stop it forever and not make payments.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:49:37 AM

Thank you for the list and I do hope you will continue to check and update this list regularly as I have friends as well who like to do bounties now and then. I saw one or two I am interested in and maybe will join one when I finish the campaign I am in, which I think is a very good one as well, as DEFI now is huge. ARCS looks pretty good and that ETH one as well as it is rare to be paid in ETH or BTC anymore for bounties. It's hard to find good projects, but when they do pop, it's worth the effort, that's for sure.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 09:47:45 PM

I saw one or two I am interested in and maybe will join one when I finish the campaign I am in, which I think is a very good one as well, as DEFI now is huge. ARCS looks pretty good and that ETH one as well as it is rare to be paid in ETH or BTC anymore for bounties. It's hard to find good projects, but when they do pop, it's worth the effort, that's for sure.
DeFi has the potential to continue to develop in this ecosystem, it could be the future of crypto finance. Every major policy and program and system is managed by the user and for the user himself, very decentralized. No more interest, policies and rules from third parties or regulators or banks.

Well, ARCS is indeed quite potential, which is why I joined the campaign. ARX tradable token on Kucoin. The volume is not too large, I hope when the project develops better, it will increase trade and volume too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:34:55 AM

Well some good projects bounty already listed in this topic and I really say appreciate list. I have Facebook account with low followers Twitter account even I will participate some bounty in your list. Anyway OP we are also waiting for update everyday your topic, when you receive trust bounty.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 01:10:13 PM

I saw a new campaign today. Injective Bounty, they are running bounty with a budget of $ 30k and calculated according to ETH. This will definitely be the hottest project in July and I believe you will not miss it to add it to your list.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 01:18:48 PM

Well some good projects bounty already listed in this topic and I really say appreciate list. I have Facebook account with low followers Twitter account even I will participate some bounty in your list. Anyway OP we are also waiting for update everyday your topic, when you receive trust bounty.

My advice is not to go for the social media bounty. I was doing social media bounty for more than 1.5 years and the rewards are not that good. Right now many of these bounties doesn't have a mechanism to differentiate between real followers and fake followers in social media and that negatively impacts users like us who participate in these bounties honestly. Go for the signature bounty, as it is more rewarding. But the issue is that you can participate only in one campaign at a time.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 643

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:55:32 PM

I saw a new campaign today. Injective Bounty, they are running bounty with a budget of $ 30k and calculated according to ETH. This will definitely be the hottest project in July and I believe you will not miss it to add it to your list.
Yes, it seems like this project will promise, especially the payment for hunters with ETH will certainly be very useful for those who follow it.
Because this bounty has just been launched today, I'm sure the OP will add this bounty to their list.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:51:07 PM

Yes, it seems like this project will promise, especially the payment for hunters with ETH will certainly be very useful for those who follow it.
Because this bounty has just been launched today, I'm sure the OP will add this bounty to their list.
They are not limited to participants, it will make their campaign filled with spam and those who use multiple accounts. I believe this campaign will be the same as IQ.Cash, people work for weeks and will eventually get $ 3-5.
Yeah, Injective is too good project when i saw this one conducted by "KRYPITAL Group" which was very successful bounty management in 2017 to 2018 most provably. Just today around 100 entries in this campaign without limit of participation we never expect good rewards. It's will be run 6 to 8 weeks i think.               

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:56:57 PM

This is actually a very helpful posts for someone like me, who is returning to the forum to join some Signature Campaigns. Looking forward to more posts like these.

Can we get another posts that promotes Bounty Handlers? That would be a huge help because having credibility will also boost the Cryptocurrency or Alternate Coins that they will be promoting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: