Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10144 times)
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 03:44:28 AM

Even with this list, I think you should still do the research to see for yourself and give yourself a reason why you are joining that certain bounty,

Not because OP listed these campaigns, you will just join and set aside the investigation. This was not made to make everyone lazy but to give you an idea.
Of course. those are recommendations that a bounty hunter might follow. but research related to the project must be done alone. at the very least they must know the allocation given by the work time they have to do. do not until after getting paid at a low price just protest. That's a lot that happened in several projects.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 04:01:18 AM

They may appear safe from the surface but in reality not all of them will come through, I have seen some project many thoughts are good and legit but after the campaign and time to distribute they will have a different opinion,
I believe bounty hunting and projects are base on luck, sometimes the project you overlook will come out to be more rewarding to participants,  there is a popular saying that "don't judge a book by it's cover" this goes deep.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:16:28 AM

This post above really got me thinking and am still trying to understand exactly what you mean by it,  I mean who are we kidding! "Many responders are concerned about the money" what else should they be concerned about?
Yes but if you are here long enough, some here complained why I add some that are small of value and they did asked why you add this, why you add that etc. There are too many inquiries. So should I only add huge value project?

"Only few real crypto enthusiast can join campaign and hold forever" let me assume I didn't read that part correctly because if it is what I assume it to be, then am speechless, in your word, you want bounty hunters to hold their bounty tokens "forever" is that the right thing to do?
Even the team of some projects don't hold their own share "forever" let alone bounty hunters, incase you haven't noticed, hunters are working to earn and not to hold some shit coins forever when the team are busy dumping their own project.
That meant for a general statement. You know cartesi? Before bestchange thats my signature still have my token until now. I am not saying hold their tokens but if you read carefully what I meant is mostly will dump tokens for such major coins right? nothing to be mad about that because everyone have their own choice.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 06:28:19 AM

This post above really got me thinking and am still trying to understand exactly what you mean by it,  I mean who are we kidding! "Many responders are concerned about the money" what else should they be concerned about?
Yes but if you are here long enough, some here complained why I add some that are small of value and they did asked why you add this, why you add that etc. There are too many inquiries. So should I only add huge value project?

"Only few real crypto enthusiast can join campaign and hold forever" let me assume I didn't read that part correctly because if it is what I assume it to be, then am speechless, in your word, you want bounty hunters to hold their bounty tokens "forever" is that the right thing to do?
Even the team of some projects don't hold their own share "forever" let alone bounty hunters, incase you haven't noticed, hunters are working to earn and not to hold some shit coins forever when the team are busy dumping their own project.
That meant for a general statement. You know cartesi? Before bestchange thats my signature still have my token until now. I am not saying hold their tokens but if you read carefully what I meant is mostly will dump tokens for such major coins right? nothing to be mad about that because everyone have their own choice.

Bro, everyone's concern is about the money irrespective of size of the money, the emphasis is not on the amount but the ability to earn which is my point, but your post seem to be contradicting that,
I just want you to rephrase that word "forever" because not even you can hold your cartesi tokens forever, am sure once you see a good price you will sell without looking back but then again if you choose to hold forever that's your choice, although I think it is ridiculous

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
OrangeII

Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:33:01 AM

They may appear safe from the surface but in reality not all of them will come through, I have seen some project many thoughts are good and legit but after the campaign and time to distribute they will have a different opinion,
I believe bounty hunting and projects are base on luck, sometimes the project you overlook will come out to be more rewarding to participants,  there is a popular saying that "don't judge a book by it's cover" this goes deep.
that's why we can only guess from the research we have. This is far better than choosing a bounty without basis. scam or not, we will know it after the ICO or IEO ends. but, we must choose a bounty that has potential that is far from a scam and has great potential to pay.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:42:46 AM

Bro, everyone's concern is about the money irrespective of size of the money, the emphasis is not on the amount but the ability to earn which is my point, but your post seem to be contradicting that
I dont want to argue with you. It seems your not guessing that I am actually doing this regardless of size of money right? Take a good look around the list, before even saying that Its contradicting any of my action.

I just want you to rephrase that word "forever" because not even you can hold your cartesi tokens forever, am sure once you see a good price you will sell without looking back but then again if you choose to hold forever that's your choice, although I think it is ridiculous
No need, of course I cant hold of that tokens until the end. You seem not guess that forever would meant for a metaphor right? If you dont have anything to discuss aside from the list or any bounty that ought to be the topic here. I appreciate if you would not further response, cause Im making this a clean thread as much as possible. Thank you.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:11:50 AM

I'm disappointed on my instincts on not joining Geoma DAO by julerz. I was really losing hope on bounty campaigns that time. After seeing this thread, my hopes are recovering slowly since I never thought there is someone that is monitoring "legit" campaigns that could be a great help to those like me who are struggling on earning money on the forum.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1685

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 09:44:01 AM

My advice is not to go for the social media bounty. I was doing social media bounty for more than 1.5 years and the rewards are not that good. Right now many of these bounties don't have a mechanism to differentiate between real followers and fake followers in social media and that negatively impacts users like us who participate in these bounties honestly. Go for the signature bounty, as it is more rewarding. But the issue is that you can participate only in one campaign at a time.
Absolutely true, if you looking forwards to social media campaigns then you must not earn as much as you could earn in signature campaigns. Due to the fewer rewards as compared to the signature campagain, most of the people would like to do a signature where they can earn an adequate amount of reward.

It doesn't always work out the way you write it. If you look at the final Relictum Pro bounty table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v8ga_qYVUeLI01DxLKASnA5PIqxaNQvamN-zSBjUK3M/edit#gid=1616975047 , you will see that for a Twitter campaign, participants have the same number of bids as for a signature campaign for the Legendary rank. These rates can only be explained by the number of participants in different companies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 09:59:45 AM

I see the campaign that I participated in on your list, however we do have to see and do research on projects that will be followed.
I saw a few that have ended and received their tokens, maybe you should add each new campaign that appears.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:25:12 PM

I see the campaign that I participated in on your list, however we do have to see and do research on projects that will be followed.
I saw a few that have ended and received their tokens, maybe you should add each new campaign that appears.
I see you have Injective protocol in your signature, also OP mentions it. But be aware, it is currently stopped until further notice. This happened to me many times when I actively promoting and posting a campaign that was paused for a few weeks.  Cheesy

And about the WhalesHeaven they claim they have partnerships with big names like Maker or Guarda wallet, are you sure with your claim?  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:38:00 PM

EZYSTAYZ is also a good campaign at the moment, they have a great budget and also run a signature campaign. I am quite surprised that you don't appreciate this campaign, but it's all your decision and judgment
Ezystays has come up with a really good campaign which has a massive budget for its campaign and that's the reason I joined it. As well it has based on great idea and has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time. That's why most of the hunters have been joining it.
Now it's not as giant as before. Prices have dropped nearly 10 times compared to the original and their budget is now only $ 20k. Most of the bounty listed on exchanges have collapsed, no bounty is really good

Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 02:59:30 PM

This scheme already used by a few scammer projects, the worst have been seen is "MONEROGOLD" token. They created the token, distributed the token by using an AIRDROP system so without any ICO system, listing their token on the exchange from their own money, making the price FOMO and you want to know the next part? they changed the smart contract code and make the supply unlimited dump it to 0 sat on Coinexchange. The main point is, the project still can scam people by listing their token on the exchange and when they feel the book order has big enough or maybe more than the budget they are spending they could be dump the coins/token and exit scam.

From that's an example, means not conducted ICO/IEO there still has some chance they can do a scam.

I think this trick will continue to happen with that and they will have their own capital to do the cheating later and make their tokens hype to make people more FOMO then it will be an opportunity for them to make money from investors or trade so the core of projects like this will definitely happen again in the future.

And the current project is just copying the Whitepaper from another project so that their thinking is the same so that it makes a lot of people fooled by them so there we need to find out more about the background of the project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 03:42:26 PM

I am also quite disappointed with this bounty. A month ago its price was still quite high but it quickly collapsed in a short time, and with this situation I think its price will continue to go down and the budget will fall further.

Yeah I bet your disappointment will grow even bigger when the time of bounty distribution arrive and hunters sell off their rewards, A month if you had pay a closer attention to the the price, you would realize it was fake, both the price and volume was fake, the token don't have any volume to sustain a good price, so expect even more dump if the market condition did not change.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:11:50 PM

some people might consider altcoin campaigns mostly scams and that is true so we have to choose carefully, I think what you post is quite good and true, of course this will help the hunters who will join the campaign so they can reconsider and review what you are write it. Smiley
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:34:12 PM

Noted for now, Current joining project that currently listed on your list that is KoinPro, Really like to work with parodium too. Anyway thanks for the information mate i'm going to check some project that you have listed, Cheers mate!
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 12:23:07 AM

It seems that the Injective protocol campaign has been stopped for some reason. They announced it in telegram and until now there have been no new updates
Its true that Injective protocol campaign had been paused they discovered some bugs in their social media campaign according to their admin when the bugs is fixed they will surely resumed within the shortest period of time.
I believed their campaign is credible one and a good opportunity for bounty hunters to earn some ethereum quiet different from some of those shit coins and scam projects.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:28:30 AM

I believed their campaign is credible one and a good opportunity for bounty hunters to earn some ethereum quiet different from some of those shit coins and scam projects.
although being paid with ethereum does not mean they are not scammers. There have been many previous projects that promised to pay ethereum but when the bounty ended it was all a scam

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:46:30 AM

about the WhalesHeaven they claim they have partnerships with big names like Maker or Guarda wallet, are you sure with your claim?  Smiley
I did asked the Guarda Wallet team if whalesheaven claiming is true that they got partnership and they confirmed it. So my answer is yes, but I didnt ask yet anout maker regarding this one.

although being paid with ethereum does not mean they are not scammers. There have been many previous projects that promised to pay ethereum but when the bounty ended it was all a scam
Since Injective protocol partnered with Krypital already, the one handling their program, Im sure they will honor the payment. They are affiliated on Binance personnel so seeing them go down would be easy if no payment will be done later on.

its very differnt with another project which is pay bounty reward using token.
This is a good move, but I have a feeling it would be better if token payment for this one, as you can see their project has potential and could be more profitable just my opinion.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:55:26 AM

Great list you have there mate! Thank you so much in advance and I'll bookmark this. Until now, Gold Stablecoin is still paying well since last year.

I had to admit that I've wasted a lot of time with other campaigns that didn't pay me for my time, skills and efforts. For most of the scammy startups, their marketing advantage was to make bounty hunters fall prey into their offers.

When the token gets listed and dumped on the exchange, they could only say to us "thank you for participating". Whether if they give us shitcoins or abandoning the project, I know how it feels to waste time with them.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Bodykeepers

Activity: 119
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:35:10 AM

I do really trust the compilation of good project posted in this thread most of the project that are listed here will have a good outcome. Thankyou so much for keeping us updated, your thread already bookmark.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: