Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10143 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:02:00 PM

It's been a while since I last do signature campaign for altcoin bounty. Everybody are hating these altcoin campaigns and flagged as scam. Well, that's not shocking cause the reality shows how most of the altcoins campaign end up right?

How can you prevent it?

For the nth time.. Dont just join campaign. There are lots of campaign sprouting in the altcoin section and I can say the section is saturated with scam ones. But I am not saying they are all. If I were to join new campaign. My choices will be limited to the following campaigns:

ALL NEW CAMPAIGN WILL BE ADDED ON THE TOP PART OF THE ACTIVE LIST

ACTIVE
- 5,500,000 tokens worth of 82k USD for 6th weeks campaigns. They will conduct their IEO on Probit on July 20-31,2020. The campaign funds are secured by Bounty Detective.

- 400k tokens for 8th weeks og promotions. Proven to pay participants on their first round and their asset is traded across exchanges.

- 1million token grabs for promoters for the campaign of PayAccept. This project has tie up with Next Exchange and will do a token drop for next holders on September 1, 2020. Also they have been featured on Yahoo News.

- 250k USD worth of DGDN tokens. Concept is unique, and team members composed of popular influencer which suits for their platform's goal. The campaign is handled by Murat a reputable manager in forum.

- 100k tokens worth of DIA tokens(defi) for 1month campaign. This project handled by BubbleAlex known to handle only legit projects.

- New campaign with Eth Payment. 6weeks of promotion with 30k usdt worth of eth to be received.

-  One month campaign for ledu project handled by Murat. Extension or budget increase suggestion still with negotiation as far as I read on their bounty thread.

- This new campaign by Ludena Protocol has a 24 eth budget. For me its a good deal for a campaign. It is handled by Bounty Detective which was proven paid all his previous projects. Unfortunately we cant have some LDN tokens and it seem they want to preserve the value of their tokens so they instead pay on ethereum.

• Arcs (April 29 - July 20 )
- Just Added new campaign listed on coinmarketcap. Listed on Kucoin and have a good market cap. The campaign started today April 28 and will have 12 weeks long duration. Bit long but listed campaign on big exchange is quite rare opportunity.

- A bounty that runs a long time ago and still paying up to now.

ENDED

STANDBY FOR RELIST ON SAFE OR PROBABLE SCAM
- 52weeks campaign with allocated budget of 300k USD. Payment terms will be weekly for the initial month and change to monthly for the following months. Its an exchange platform with a unique feature of auction style.

PROBABLE SCAM BOUNTY

Why these projects? Ive stated the reasons already. I'm not endorsing any as you can see my signature is different from what Ive suggest. Im not professional hunter but I can at least know which one to give effort and time. The budget for each is different and even low you can at least share of these tokens which surely have value later on. It's up to you if agree or not. I didnt discuss on each platform capability since its your job already to know it. This is a recommendation so other newbies can stop doing other bounties which dont have any potential and waste their time.

NOTE: I will update this once in a while add and note some end campaign as the demand to be udpated is requested by many. Also please make sure to do your due diligence cause bounty campaigns are not really guaranteed of payment so better be careful on choosing which you are going to participate with.

DISCLAIMER:The author of this thread do not have any affiliation and not legally responsible for any events that held on listed projects. The listed projects are suggestion/recommendation for every hunters but not guaranteed any success.

Very useful for us, who need certainty at least our time is not wasted and  very useful thank a lot.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tourist2079

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 04:52:57 PM

I have been looking for such a topic for a long time that would help me understand all the variety of programs offered. Thank you guys for making such a topic and helping newbies figure it out.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:56:46 PM

Nice list, I will monitor this post for guide. Very helpful specially now that its hard to find genuine projects because some of the projects these days are just money grabbers. It could also be better if bounty managers observe limit participants per campaign  like what BubbleAlex is implementing for profitable jobs.
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:25:26 AM

The bounty project listed here isn't really scam, cool projects. but the rewards too small i think. For example, the translation fee for a WhitePaper of nearly 20 pages is less than 100$.This isn't an extreme example.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 05:54:26 AM

This is great and the expertise of the post's creator really shows in the post. It is just unfortunate that I couldn't meet up with the DIA's campaign as the quotas have been reached in less than 24 hours.

But the DIA reward is really poor and low to have a regret of meeting up with it and I guess you are talking about the signature. With a reward of 0.05% for all part of the bounty , reward will definately be low. You can join its Twitter bounty.
DIA rewards already increase Twitter & Signature. DIA new budget 200,000 bounty pool with twitter limit increased from 400 members to 500 members. Even signature limits increased from 50 members to 60 members right now. The budget amount now 80,000 DIA for twitter campaign and 60,000 DIA for signature campaign.

For OP, maybe you already missed Oikos bounty. This is very good project at this time, although there have been added more exchange. Oikos round 1 bounty rewards already distribution and round 2 still progress. However i wanna share oikos bounty link now you can check and select for your helpful topic, (if you impressed).
Oikos bounty second round
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:28:13 AM

MURAT is a professional manager, but the projects he manages are bullshit. In 2020 I have not seen a project that has really succeeded from him, Leasehold is one of them and now the project is dead.

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

MURAT is a professional manager, but the projects he manages are bullshit. In 2020 I have not seen a project that has really succeeded from him, Leasehold is one of them and now the project is dead.
Never join a bounty because of who the bounty manager is, but find out more about the project. Bounty managers are not the key to the success of a project.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:30:34 AM

The bounty project listed here isn't really scam, cool projects. but the rewards too small i think. For example, the translation fee for a WhitePaper of nearly 20 pages is less than 100$.This isn't an extreme example.
I cant provide you a campaign that will suits your needs for money. These are just listed in bounty section. Now if you think my thread is not helpful, feel free not to choose here. You can find good campaign yourself.

~snip~
It was added already since last week mate. Thanks for recommendation! Always check the first page as all campaigns update and changes are well noted there.

Well thats what we called bad luck. Its sound like you still blaming him for the project failure? There are some cases project fails but dont ever put blame to those manager they are not the one developing it. Its the project fault. Sometime you need to risk your time for good bounty too. Not all can be a winners.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:42:13 AM

he is also a member that looking for a way to earn money from his service you can't blame them for managing it since, that's the only job he does there and its only for managing the campaign. If you think he is not a good manager you are also have an option to choose other campaign that his not the manager.

You can blame the project owner why the project they advertise turn to be scam or no value after having a good promotion in bitcointalk .

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:24:12 AM

IQ.cash cut payments. And also postponed payments to August
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:02:37 AM

Never join a bounty because of who the bounty manager is, but find out more about the project. Bounty managers are not the key to the success of a project.
I agree! Bounty manager is just the same as us. They're hired to do the job of connecting the project team with bounty hunters and manage the campaign. However, they can't guarantee anything because in the end any decision goes back to the team, not bounty manager. Of course, well-known bounty manager will gain trust and make bounty hunters feel safe when join the campaign. However, we should care more about the project itself, not about who runs it!

LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:14:21 AM

The most bullshit campaign I've seen. They have come up with a crazy budget, their current price is $ 0.05 but they say the price will go up in the future and the budget will be $ 60k. It has made many people confused and a lot of people join in their bounty
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:20:19 AM

The most bullshit campaign I've seen. They have come up with a crazy budget, their current price is $ 0.05 but they say the price will go up in the future and the budget will be $ 60k. It has made many people confused and a lot of people join in their bounty
In May 2020 IQ cash token was 0.18$, that's the ATH price, this project is a masternode project and it has very low max supply, I think it's a very good one, if the token you get isn't worth the work I suggest you hold if you can, it's possible it will go up and moreover OP is doing this job for the sake of bounty hunters who aren't good with choosing right projects, as per all the bounties on OP list majority ended well

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:54:12 AM

I cant provide you a campaign that will suits your needs for money. These are just listed in bounty section. Now if you think my thread is not helpful, feel free not to choose here. You can find good campaign yourself.

~snip~
It was added already since last week mate. Thanks for recommendation! Always check the first page as all campaigns update and changes are well noted there.

Well thats what we called bad luck. Its sound like you still blaming him for the project failure? There are some cases project fails but dont ever put blame to those manager they are not the one developing it. Its the project fault. Sometime you need to risk your time for good bounty too. Not all can be a winners.
I don't blame him, but to be honest, the projects he manages look so bad, this year I can't see a project with potential and hope. Except for  campaigns payment in bitcoin

josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:05:30 AM

Are you serious? Where do you get information if they have cut the allocation to the bounty? because I saw in the telegram there was no discussion of the issue of cutting allocations.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:10:01 AM

Are you serious? Where do you get information if they have cut the allocation to the bounty? because I saw in the telegram there was no discussion of the issue of cutting allocations.
Maybe he thinks that the price per IQ.Cash is $ 0.3 the same as the title of the bounty topic. They do not cut the budget but I believe they will continually delay distributing it in the future

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:41:35 AM

Maybe he thinks that the price per IQ.Cash is $ 0.3 the same as the title of the bounty topic. They do not cut the budget but I believe they will continually delay distributing it in the future
IQ cash bounty thread promised 0.3$ per token but only a stupid bounty hunter will believe this because IQ cash isn't a stable coin, price will rise and fall, that's certainty, we should stop the idea of hoping that things will always work out in our favour, that's not reality

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:19:34 AM

Before i see this i join almost every bounty campaign and i don’t miss legit project, it’s help full post as i can see because people don’t need to find one by one, bad experience with IQ.cash i spend 30 min every day but now IQ price is worthless now...
The price goes down every day and I believe it will continue to fall because this is not a good project and there is no growth potential. In addition they will also continually delay distribution and most likely they will not distribute it

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:29:17 AM

This tread is made very useful for bounty hunters, they will not be difficult to find a good bounty from the list given i prefer oikos, oikos already has a large market and volume in the market, When the bounty is already distributed, it is not difficult to sell

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:30:03 AM

And also the Crypcore project, one of which is managed by Murat but until now there is still no clarity about the project mentioned, and the team will only continue to postpone their payment to hunters for Leasehold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: