Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges  (Read 4672 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 04:52:55 PM

Nice one mate for bringing it to the forum, severally I have seen people or traders complain about these exchanges especially vindax exchange and p2pb2b exchange,yet I see traders go there and still come back to complain, I think the best is to leave that exchange to avoid future stories.

If you already noticed bad reviews with exchange you should move forward and find another, there are lots of good and reputable available exchange
around you don't need to risk your investment using this exchange.

Best to be more aware and cautious, some might used this exchange as this is the only venue for their tokens, we can't blamed those people who are'trying to trade their assets, expect complains after experiencing the bad practices of the exchange.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:08:44 PM

If you already noticed bad reviews with exchange you should move forward and find another, there are lots of good and reputable available exchange
around you don't need to risk your investment using this exchange.

Best to be more aware and cautious, some might used this exchange as this is the only venue for their tokens, we can't blamed those people who are'trying to trade their assets, expect complains after experiencing the bad practices of the exchange.
People use these kind of exchanges because they want to either sell their tokens which they earned from the bounty and aren't listed on any other exchange. So they don't have anywhere to go but these exchanges.

This is the result of hype that was in 2018. People thought that exchanges are the best business for IEO. The most successful IEOs and ICOs were tokens connected to the exchange. Exchange generates a profit and this profit is distributed among token holders.
Even the DeFi platforms are now having their tokens and they also generate a lot of revenue for these platforms even more than what they generate from the users, you can see COMP, bZx and a few others, these tokens gain price when the exchange is performing good and drop down when exchange is having some issues like the incident that happened with bZx back in the month of February.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 09:40:57 PM

Very good list and I am with names that are on that list and maybe you will add some new exchange names that also have a similar reputation
Never do anything on OP list
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:45:55 PM

Never used vindax or systemkoin exchange before but I agree with OP stay away from P2PB2B and Latoken never participate in the IEO that are hosted on those exchanges because you will almost every time ended up losing money.
p2p and latoken were always manipulating the result of IEO. In another side vindax and sistemkoin were always scamming the users too. I have even heard that chainex, and more small exchange sites were also doing it.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:51:52 AM

I do not know why they are traders who keep depositing in an exchange that can be considered as shit exchange because of the low volume and low number of traders. Most of the exchange that have low market capitalization have many issues especially when it comes to exchange where sometimes you can never withdraw your money or sometimes it take too long like weeks or even months. If we will pick exchange make sure it is part of the top 10 exchange when it comes to market capitalization.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:44:01 AM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

Of the four exchangers, I have never used it because from the portfolio list that I have, there is no listing on the exchanger. Many people have negative perceptions of the four exchangers and I think we should avoid it and choose to use an exchanger who already has a good reputation

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:04:23 AM

p2p and latoken were always manipulating the result of IEO. In another side vindax and sistemkoin were always scamming the users too. I have even heard that chainex, and more small exchange sites were also doing it.

Right, hopefully the project developers will no longer choose p2pb2b or Latoken as their IEO Exchange. I wonder why Developers still don't hear our complaints here, they keep making their IEO in Exchange garbage above. Is it because they only pay with a little money there? Because they don't have much money to pay for large exchanges like Binance, Okex or Kucoin.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:42:11 AM

HITBTC, stole my money, so Hitbtc, blacklist. They ask to go through KYC, but they do not give the withdrawal of money!
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 06:15:46 AM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day
Exmarket exchange too mate, they use fake volume, it's really hard to see exchanges that don't use fake volumes and I believe that lack of good demand for a certain token is why most exchanges use fake volume
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:33:20 AM

Some developers intentionally choose bad exchanges because they never have good plan to the project but to acquire money from investors and disappeared  with investors money, we need to be careful with projects that use low rated exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:39:34 AM

Some developers intentionally choose bad exchanges because they never have good plan to the project but to acquire money from investors and disappeared  with investors money, we need to be careful with projects that use low rated exchanges
Maybe it's also because they can't afford to pay if they make IEO on a large Exchange like Binance, so they choose Exchange p2pb2b or other bad exchange, of course it does not require a large cost to make IEO there.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:19:29 AM

I would tag biki.cc as a bad exchange for freezing my funds without giving a proper reason. Even after verification the funds were still frozen. As I understood from telegram admin, that I got my withdraws frozen for "changing accounts preferences to much". But I was asked to do it by an exchange. I had to set a mobile phone, set nickname, picture, 2FA and etc. Doing this in 1 day turns to be suspicions for exchange...

Also exchange web support speak only Mandarin and you need to wait few hours before they answer you. (Than I had to use google translate to translate and translate my answer...)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:40:20 AM

Can you share the information of the token that was locked or freeze on Biki exchange? I heard rumors that a project token is freeze on Biki base on the project team order, I think the name of the token project is MTCN, I'm certain, if this isn't it you should contact the team of that token, they should be able to reach out to Biki on your behalf

There is no particular tokens. I've just made a deposit, made a few trades because the rate was good and wanted to withdraw. First I tried to withdraw LTC and got message, that withdrawal address is added to trust list. Same was with ETH. Instead of withdrawal becomes pending, receivers address was added to some mystical trust list. In fact it was just a list with 1 entry. I think if was a system bug, because it was better to write that my transaction is in the queue and while my withdrawals were frozen. Instead of numerous "added to trust list" messages.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:07:59 AM

Can you share the information of the token that was locked or freeze on Biki exchange? I heard rumors that a project token is freeze on Biki base on the project team order, I think the name of the token project is MTCN, I'm certain, if this isn't it you should contact the team of that token, they should be able to reach out to Biki on your behalf

There is no particular tokens. I've just made a deposit, made a few trades because the rate was good and wanted to withdraw. First I tried to withdraw LTC and got message, that withdrawal address is added to trust list. Same was with ETH. Instead of withdrawal becomes pending, receivers address was added to some mystical trust list. In fact it was just a list with 1 entry. I think if was a system bug, because it was better to write that my transaction is in the queue and while my withdrawals were frozen. Instead of numerous "added to trust list" messages.
What is Biki team trying to say about this now? If they can't fix this problem I'm sorry to say it's no more a reliable exchange, we need to raise an alarm about this, I can help, you should share me Biki exchange telegram channel and the full information about what went wrong, I believe if more than one person raised this up they will listen
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:31:31 AM

I have never used the 2 you mentioned, the rest I have traded there maybe 1 time for each exchange and did not experience problems.
maybe I was lucky at that time.
I will remember this and avoid it another time.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:26:18 AM

HITBTC, stole my money, so Hitbtc, blacklist. They ask to go through KYC, but they do not give the withdrawal of money!

I once had a problem with the exchange, I lost the token there but they did not respond to my problem, since then I consider if hitbtc is a bad exchange and I have also forgotten that exchange

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:37:00 PM

I absolutely agree with you. We still need to add, they still refuse to restore accounts after losing the codes from the authenticator

Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:46:20 PM

indeed this exchange is a scam, in 2018 I had tried to make an altcoin deposit and tried to sell it there but my altcoin did not enter their wallet at all, when I opened ticket the reason for my altcoin was not entered because wallet was under maintenance but until a few months did not enter too and when I tried to make tickets again the reason my altcoin didn't come in because they did this delist was totally absurd but I'm thankful altcoin only estimated $20

funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 10:42:00 PM

There are alot of Exchanges that are not worth it at all , some you have fake trading volume from bot some issues in withdrawals and deposits and supports are not prompt in responding and alot more challenges .i cant start counting exchanges here but one has to be careful in choosing the exchange to trade on.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 11:56:59 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

I am grateful that these exchanges have been proven cheating. so that other traders can switch to a trusted exchange. as a manager of Exchange to manipulate prices and volume is actually easy, it only requires the cooperation of several users. but for users, to find out this needs careful analysis

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: