Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idiots keep negatively trust rating me with non-valid ratings.  (Read 1081 times)
CryptoManiac2017

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:55:05 PM

You're absolutely correct about what you just said.
Some people are so mentally disturbed that they are ready to destroy your reputation for no god damn reason, just because they are assholes, they'll simply do that for "Free" even if they get nothing from ruining your account, reputation or whatever.

These kind of sick animals (ass lickers i call) do exist & I've seen & keep seeing them in every single forum I'm in, they just do that for "Free" like i said.
Their miserable life will make these donkeys envy you for the air you breathe. No wonder they have no life & live on pennies or slave tasks online.

People like these can't unable to get the respect that even a a dog may have.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 11:21:03 PM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

Merited by TECSHARE (3), Royse777 (2)
Hey Owly.. Why don't you go tag up TMAN and Lauda for calling people pajeets all the time? Eh?

There lot of racist content from lauda other dog thepharmacist. His account HugeBlackWoman was a subject of lot of genuine upsets and complaints? Why no red rags? Why trust includes?

That poems thread from tman lot of racism and offensive slurs? But that poetry and good?

(...etc...)

I wonder why nobody has wanted to pick on me for my having called TEChSHARE a dumb pajeet—and even (in the Nietzschean sense) a Chāndāla, which I have decided he most certainly is.

Too bad, Manish.  That dumb pajeet TECSHARE lacks your English-language literacy.

Whereas I prefer the term Chandala, as Nietzsche used.  Is he that low?  Nah.  You think so?

Perhaps it may be due to my moderately well-known admiration for the Golden Age of Hindu high culture,* which makes for a productive compare-and-contrast with that of the Greeks.

Merited by nullius (1)

The actual fence is much higher,
and it works both ways.

That is a statute of the most famous ancient Greek ἑταίρᾱν, the cultural equivalent of a classical gaṇikā.  (I will be pleased if anybody can correct my inconsistent declensions here.)

But it is irrelevant to Lauda.

Or perhaps, in an instance of identity politics at its most liberal, it may be because I myself am admittedly not white.  Frankly, I am glad of that, given white people’s native hyper-individualism, lack of regard for their own ancestors (relative to that of other races), and general preference for nuclear rather than extended families—and worst of all, their genetic tendency to psychotic Utopian fantasies throughout the ages.  They even invented democracy!  Only whites were dumb enough to do that.  🐑🐑🐑  Yeah, that has racist undertones.

Of course, I recognize that not all white people are stupid pajeets, (R) chimps who are truly equal to their (D) counterparts, and assorted twits.  The aristocratic philosophers and Renaissance men, them’s the good ’uns!  Why, I even have some white friends (and plenty of white girlfriends).  I am not racist against white people, buuuuut I simply recognize that them white folks got some problems.  Just call me a race realist.

Quote from: Nietzsche (hereby misquoted (!) wildly (!) out of context (!!), for the lulz)
the Roman, Arabic, German, and Japanese nobility, the Homeric heroes, the Scandinavian Vikings, are all alike... the aristocratic races...

* Yes, India has much declined since then.  Europe has also badly degenerated since its cultural peaks; and I would not be called anti-European for saying so.  Similarly in various ways as to China, Japan, Arabia, Turkey, and others whom I shall not bother to attempt exhaustively listing, lest anyone feel needlessly slighted.

Anyway, all of those are superior to America, which never had a high culture, and which is the world-destroyer of all cultures.  You must Americanize your country, or else the American world-police will bomb you into “liberation” so that you can “enjoy” the “freedom” to think like Americans, act like Americans, eat at McDonald’s like Americans, vote like Americans, and most importantly, do whatever America tells you.  No—most importantly, you shall love America!  “God” “bless” the “Land of the Free”!

Merited by eddie13 (1)
This is just another good example of Lauda trying to hide the fact that they are a normie wearing 4chan culture like a suit to camouflage themselves

Oh, is “pajeet” a 4ch thing?  The amateur philologist wants to know.

I myself once tried hangin’ with the cool chan kids.  Perhaps I picked the wrong board, or visited at the wrong phase of the moon, or whatever; but the result was unproductive.  I was promptly accused of being a jew, a fag, and even nastier things, such as a woman.  It seems that some of the persons there have learned the SJW trick of shutting down intelligent discussion by shouting standardized arbitrary insults ad hominem.

Because I sympathize in principle with the concept of a site that embraces freedom of speech about controversial issues, I question who benefits from promulgating a subculture that deters intelligent participation.  Cui bono?  Well, it’s not as if there is any evidence that intelligence agencies have any systematic programmes to manipulate Internet forums.  Perish the thought!  Some nobody with a sense of humour recently raised that point; whereupon nutildah discovered that Glenn Greenwald was only setting up an April Fools’ joke (and yes, I am sure that the one and only CIA agent on the chans has been outed).

Anyway, back to chan shitposting.  (((Greenwald))) is an admitted jew fag—plus a far-leftie (when he is not too busy reporting documented facts on important issues that most journalists will not dare to touch).  Let’s just ignore him. See how that works?

* nullius thinks that the world would be a better place, if it were less unpopular to evaluate facts rationally and objectively.

I imagine the "jews" hate Bitcoin because it is a great threat to their fiat funny money banking system based around their longstanding fetish (and great success) with usury..
WTF are they going to do if everyone decides to "be your own bank"? They'd be out of business..

Ssh, don’t tell anybody that there are Jewish contributors to Core.  Or that the “be your own bank” motto is secretly a Jewish superiority complex thing:  It’s a subliminal message to make everybody become a Jew banker.  Those wily Jews, they’ve got a hidden agenda with everything.

Quote from: Ihsotas Güldenschild
Decentralize control of a nation’s money, and I care not who makes its laws.

andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:44:26 PM

I should perhaps rename the thread to history and philosophy classes by nullius.
At least you bothering to fit lot of words in your post whether or not any sense in it.
You seem a bit religious tho.

I thought history and religion goes into lauda's cult thread, since I got this pic erased from that thread.. goes same for religion.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:07:09 AM

Sorry, I have been too busy to answer this today..

I wonder why nobody has wanted to pick on me for my having called TEChSHARE a dumb pajeet

Because..

1. Nobody cares unless you are a dissident target to find a reason to tag..
2. You aren't being a hypocrite tagging for mild racism while you yourself do the same thing or worse..
3. You have already been neutralized from DT so it doesn't matter..

Thanks for the admission that you say racist things too though so you best not complain about others doing similarly..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 09:22:49 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2020, 11:02:42 PM by nullius

So I basically am a jew but I will talk shit about jews all day with their greed, cunning, and control of key industries, because it is true, and if you don't like it you can fuck right off..
Think that's racist? It ain't.. It's the truth..

[...]

Their is a lot of truth in race-realism but ignorant idiots will call it all "racism" because they either don't know or will refuse to accept the actual truth of the world..

Thanks for the admission that you say racist things too though so you best not complain about others doing similarly..

Doing X, then turning around and accusing others of X right after you just said that “ignorant idiots call it X”.  —When you damn well know that X is widely used as a character-assassination tool so powerful in today’s Western societies that, e.g., it can instantly destroy the career of the co-discoverer of DNA for asking some mild questions about genetics.

What a cunning shyster.

Stereotypical American.

No wonder it was such a character as Alisher Usmanov who paid $4.8 million to buy James Watson’s Nobel Prize medal from him, just to give it back to him.

✔ Asiatic eyes
✔ Yellowish tan skin
✔ Alien elf-ears
✔ Skull round as a bowling ball
✔ A Muslim married to a Jewess
✔ Business tycoon with “control of key industries”
✔ Higher intelligence than 99.9% of Americans combined (sorry for the low standard)
✔ $15 billion in fuck-you money “пoшёл нa xyй” money

= Noble Nobel deed admired by everybody who respects
the freedom of scientific inquiry

Photo: Alisher Usmanov
Usmanov’s secret diary: “I did it for the lulz.”

As for myself, I find it mildly amusing that you, the self-styled advocate of “race-realism” who denies that that is “racism”, would try to publicly label me as a “racist”.  Too bad that for all that you claim to be a “basically a Jew” and thus oh so “cunning”, you’re too much of a dumb shegetz to keep up with your own words, let alone with me.

It is obvious that you tried to troll others into a set-up game of “heads I win, tails you lose”.  That will not work with me.  Indeed, given the pleasure that I have always taken in reaching out from my undisclosed location to people all over the world, I actually need token friends like TMAN* so that people don’t mistake me for a liberal.  Now, I am officially branded by you as “racist”?  LOL, sure, whatever:  I am “racist”.  I am also probably the only person on this forum on the whole Internet who has been accused both of being literally Hitler, and of being Jewish; so, take that for what it’s worth.

ignorant idiots will call it all "racism"

Contra Antifelinismus

* Lauda doesn’t count.  Her stubborn reply to my past interrogation about her race, nationality, and ancestral heritage has been the same as to my questions about whether she is male or female:  “I’m a cat.”  Maximal anonymity set:  All humans with an Internet connection—how many billions is that nowadays?

However I myself may profile her based on admitted racial profiling and sexual stereotyping, those who are slinging dirt at her here are only showing the shallowness and lack of self-awareness in their own racist assumptions.  For all we really know, “Lauda” could be some Indian man laughing behind his hand as he calls others “pajeets”.

For my part, at least, I realize that.  And I think it’s obvious that Lauda is not here to engage in racial identity politics with those who try to bait her with prove-you’re-really-a-racist provocateur rants and obsessive nonsense about “4chan culture”.

—And I think it is equally obvious that some of you just hate the cat.

Antifelinists, fork off!

Whilst travelling on business in Carpathia,
I doxed Lauda:

Lauda: ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH

1. Nobody cares unless you are a dissident target to find a reason to tag..

andulolika is now a “dissident target”? :rolls_eyes:

Fuck you, eddie.  I have known some real dissidents.  I know how principled they are.  And I have seen what they suffer and struggle against—much worse than a forum red-tag.  Fuck. You.

2. You aren't being a hypocrite tagging for mild racism while you yourself do the same thing or worse..

eddie13, you are a liar.  Neither of the users whom you targeted, Lauda and TMAN, had tagged andulolika for “racism”:  They tagged him for being an unstable, unpredictable whackjob who makes forum death threats (my reason for supporting the flag on him, as I have since January), for being a liar, and (in TMAN’s case) for abusing the trust system.  I should also tag him accordingly; but I haven’t gotten around to it.

They are friends with owlcatz, who tagged andulolika for “racism”.  Thereupon, you attempted to construct some extraordinarily convoluted guilt-by-association based on Lauda and TMAN being simultaneously both insufficiently racist, and too racist.

That is unbelievably twisted.

Thanks for the admission that you say racist things

You missed the part where I called the current president of the United States a “stupid pajeet”, and his two most recent predecessors truly equal “chimps”.  Have fun with that.

Of course, I recognize that not all white people are stupid pajeets, (R) chimps who are truly equal to their (D) counterparts, and assorted twits.

Don’t hide behind that as an excuse, when all of my limited forum time for the past few days (and most of it for the past two months) has been consumed by troll control.  Vide.

Edit:  Fixed broken url tag.  Quel dommage!

andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 09:37:24 PM

eddie13, you are a liar.  Neither of the users whom you targeted, Lauda and TMAN, had tagged andulolika for “racism”:  They tagged him for being an unstable, unpredictable whackjob who makes forum death threats (my reason for supporting the flag on him, as I have since January), for being a liar, and (in TMAN’s case) for abusing the trust system.  I should also tag him accordingly; but I haven’t gotten around to it.

Quote me one lie I said unless it's a wrong assumption I admited after which might be.

As far as I remember I made a single death threat in this forum to a single user

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:02:35 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2020, 10:20:52 PM by eddie13

Doing X, then turning around and accusing others of X right after you just said that “ignorant idiots call it X”.  —When you damn well know that X is widely used as a character-assassination tool so powerful in today’s Western societies that, e.g., it can instantly destroy the career of the co-discoverer of DNA for asking some mild questions about genetics.

Yeah, that character assassination shit ain't right is it?
Doing X and saying others do X means, hey, we are all doing the same thing..

As for myself, I find it mildly amusing that you, the self-styled advocate of “race-realism” who denies that that is “racism”, would try to publicly label me as a “racist”.  

I'm saying you all do the same "racist" shit so it isn't right to tag some guy you don't like for doing the exact same thing you and all your friends do.. owly lauda tman and now you too..

LOL, sure, whatever:  I am “racist”.
So tell owly to remove the tag or to tag you too for the same thing..

Fuck you, eddie.  
Fuck. You.

K buddie Wink
Sorry to rain on your buddies hypocritical tagging for racism parade..

eddie13, you are a liar.  Neither of the users whom you targeted, Lauda and TMAN, had tagged andulolika for “racism”:  
Owly did.. I think I was directing that statement at owly..
Owly calls people "pajeets" (which is absolutely racist) and tags OP neg for saying something about "jewishly" waiting for a better deal..
Hypocrisy 100%..  

Does you calling me a liar while I am not a liar make you a liar?

They are friends with owlcatz, who tagged andulolika for “racism”.  Thereupon, you attempted to construct some extraordinarily convoluted guilt-by-association

Not guilt, but hypocracy.. Hypocrisy by association.. And owly does it to so it isn't even only associated hypocracy, their is also direct..
Him and his friends do it, including you too now I guess since you wanted to jump in here..

That is unbelievably twisted.
Nice try twisting it..

Thanks for the admission that you say racist things

You missed the part where I called the current president of the United States a “stupid pajeet”, and his two most recent predecessors truly equal “chimps”.  Have fun with that.

"Pajeet is" 100% racist but honestly you all look like complete imbeciles calling people that aren't even indian pajeets..
It's like you are calling black gangbangers kikes or all calling some chinese people wops..  
Ya sound dumb af to anyone that knows what the words mean..

Y'all can call me a Pajeet all day and I just lmao at you..

Don’t hide behind that as an excuse, when all of my limited forum time for the past few days (and most of it for the past two months) has been consumed by troll control.  Vide.

Troll control?
Maybe my time is more valuable than yours eh?

Or like, I have priorities basically of what I would like to do more at the time than thoroughly reply to your mess of a post.. At the time I was on a wild rollercoaster ride with my BTC, but you don't even have any BTC right? So I can understand you not being preoccupied in priorities beyond "troll control" while that epic slide was a happening.. 

It may be possible that you intentionally overcomplicate your posts in order to make it more difficult to reply to them properly.. Quite a tactic if true..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3886

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 11:53:23 AM

What is the point of bringing the merit senders in a quote. Are you going to create another a trend where users will discuss analyze every single merit they send for others?

Please enlighten a bit.

Cheers,

Edit: @andulolika, a little bit thik skin, a little bit manners may not create all these mess around you. Everyone is free to make their moves but everything has its own consequence. That does not mean that you get tagged for the opinions you make. I hope this little insight will help a bit bud. Other's will try to waken up the animal you have inside but you need to control your emotion. I know sometimes it's hard but it's doable.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:28:29 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 01:43:38 AM by andulolika

What is the point of bringing the merit senders in a quote. Are you going to create another a trend where users will discuss analyze every single merit they send for others?

Please enlighten a bit.

Cheers,

Edit: @andulolika, a little bit thik skin, a little bit manners may not create all these mess around you. Everyone is free to make their moves but everything has its own consequence. That does not mean that you get tagged for the opinions you make. I hope this little insight will help a bit bud. Other's will try to waken up the animal you have inside but you need to control your emotion. I know sometimes it's hard but it's doable.
I'm not sure i like all the things are growing around the merit system even if I initially liked it.

I try to have manners but being provoked and then seeing others not having them don't help, then you get posts simply adding words trying to seem logical for whoever doesn't read or can't understand English properly. I'm not saying I behave like a gentleman but in past I would of only been unpolite if you were a scammer or out of the boundaries troll.

Isn't nullius's subject actual racist?    
My white friends—them’s the good ones.

Just mentioning color is stupidly racistic admit it or not.

I said jewishly expecting and that isn't racist, after he just claimed "you made that statement meaning "I hope they get real cheap"...." how the hell can that even be racist.

And I'm still certain I never made a threat but just "admited" i would do it, they just take facts as they want them and go on from there.

Late edit: on a curious side note it is funny to see how trust ratings change on the whole forum by distrusting members, the circle got quite smaller and feels easy to check now if one really wished.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 05:21:28 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 04:49:38 PM by suchmoon
Merited by mikeywith (1)

Distorting the use of trust ratings for personal likes/dislikes didn't quite work out for nullius so he's now trying to distort the use of merit system for the same purpose.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3886

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 05:46:38 PM

Distorting the use of trust ratings for personal likes/dislikes didn't quite work out for nullius so he's now trying to distort the use of merit system for the same purpose.
Lol gotcha!
With the skill they had (from the writting I would say), they could use it for something better.

/I hope you and I both of us are wrong though.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:41:48 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7), Foxpup (4), icopress (2)

For kind DT members willing to give some appropriate negative tags, be aware that andulolika striked again with a new scam attempt. He started a topic in the Romanian board, offering translation services. The problem is the following: andulolika is even more illiterate than hacker is, although it seems hard to believe. Actually, he is so illiterate, that from his topic anyone could understand that he needs translation services instead of offering them. As I did. So I told him that if he needs translations I can help him, showing him also my portfolio.

At this moment, the guy went full retard and started swearing very bad at me, with words which can be hardly translated, also full or spelling mistakes (if needed, I can try translate them, including also the spelling mistakes). He sweared about God, about my mother, about an owl (not owlcatz lol), about me sucking his sweat (!!!), about how bad his Romanian is and many other things. But that's the smallest problem.

The real problem is that andulolika is such an illiterate person, that he's unable to write his name correctly. Speaking (and writing) so bad in Romanian makes it clear that he's unable to perform a good translation, since he doesn't even know his very own language. His English is the same and I suppose that his Spanish is also the Spanish or an undergraduated, peanuts brain underclassman.

Actually, his English is so bad, that suchmoon once thought he is drunk:

Are you still drunk? Your post is barely comprehensible.

He wasn't drunk, but the man can't spell correctly "a-ha". Ok, now imagine that his Romanian is even worst (not joking). If you access the above mentioned topic, even without knowing Romanian, you'll see how illiterate he is, as I was inspired to correct all his mistakes. If I wouldn't know the real scam, I'd be tempted to believe he's joking. Like the guy doing odd jobs or the one answering any question for 99€.

However, andulolika is trying to scam people here, as he is unable to perform such a translation. Not talking about hus English / Spanish skills: the man doesn't even know Romanian. And I'm not talking about writing with diacritics (ă, â, î, ț  ş, Ş, Ț, Î), nor about underatandable typos. He is not even able to write simple words (similar to writing in English with "i" instead of "I" or "im" instead of "I'm"). As a matter of fact, he wrote in that topic that he is aware of his baboon Romanian skills and that he will collaborate with someone for correcting what he will write in Romanian, in case anyone would hire him. Practically, he says that someone will translate from Romanian to Romanian for him, as he barely knows his native language. And of course, that guy may be another illiterate, as there is a saying: the ones alike get together (this is a Romanian saying; in English I think it is "what goes around comes around").

As a consequence, anyone hiring him would pay not for a service, but for a chance to emabarass himself, as those reading the translations could be tempted to think the idiocies (by the way, he wrote "idiocracy" instead of "idiocy") written in the translation belong to the OP instead of the translator. And, excepting this, who would pay for such a translation would get scammed, as andulolika is unable to offer a translation as long as when he signs for his name he writes a "X". He was unable to write correctly even his topic title: he wrote "traductor" instead of "traducator", as he would have written "tranlator" instead of "translator".

Given all the above, I believe he needs additional negative feedbacks from DT members, as he is trying to lure naïve members and steal their money for services he can not offer. Of course (term which he writes as "ofcourse"), nobody should hire someone who didn't pay a loan in 3 years, as this is a good sign that the respective person may not respect the contract deadlines. Also, nobody should hire a ban evader, a member which makes death threats and, generally speaking, an imbecile. Is like hiring a blind man for a guide tour or someone without a driver license for being a taxi driver. But all these can be enforced also with appropriate feedbacks from DT members. Anyone hiring andulolika is at great risk of losing money as he can't offer translation services due to his low intellect and lack of knowledge of his native language and also of the mentioned foreign languages.

Please let me know what you think.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 08:39:47 PM

Did you just write a 7-paragraph essay why andulolika can't be trusted? Can you do one to disprove flat Earth? Grin

He's already known for death treats and defaulting on a loan... being illiterate and offering a translation service is probably a step up.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:10:38 PM

You bitcoin newspaper shit are ignored btw :edit

Did you just write a 7-paragraph essay why andulolika can't be trusted? Can you do one to disprove flat Earth? Grin

He's already known for death treats and defaulting on a loan... being illiterate and offering a translation service is probably a step up.
Bitch i defaulted on 3 loans from same month and repaid them 3 the same day. All I regret is giving just 100% back to the other two guys and 300% for zazarb.
In my defence I love gambling and I had 25 clams tip respectively for each which i gambled away but revenue would of been theirs.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 10:42:35 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Bitch i defaulted on 3 loans

I'm getting a feeling that you don't even know how bragging works. You're supposed to say things that make you look better, not worse.

from same month and repaid them 3 the same day. All I regret is giving just 100% back to the other two guys and 300% for zazarb.
In my defence I love gambling and I had 25 clams tip respectively for each which i gambled away but revenue would of been theirs.

Right. You gambled away their tips so they must feel a lot better about those loan defaults. A real stand up guy comedian.
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:59:19 PM

I'm getting a feeling that you don't even know how bragging works. You're supposed to say things that make you look better, not worse.

from same month and repaid them 3 the same day. All I regret is giving just 100% back to the other two guys and 300% for zazarb.

Right. You gambled away their tips so they must feel a lot better about those loan defaults. A real stand up guy comedian.

That's kinda, making a fun of their own.  Grin
I know it burns in the a** when people try to target you when you've not even farted (but andulolika did) and s/he's proving this that the behavior of everyone towards them was correct due to the fact that they're accepting their karma now. Wink

I don't think they've got anything left but to show their wrongdoings and expect people to ^understand^ why they committed them! Pity!

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 11:06:38 PM

That's kinda, making a fun of their own.  Grin
I know it burns in the a** when people try to target you when you've not even farted (but andulolika did) and s/he's proving this that the behavior of everyone towards them was correct due to the fact that they're accepting their karma now. Wink

I don't think they've got anything left but to show their wrongdoings and expect people to ^understand^ why they committed them! Pity!
I just say things as they happend, i try to look at the most comical part, don't expect me to paint flowers when there aren't.

Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 11:26:18 PM

I just say things as they happend, i try to look at the most comical part, don't expect me to paint flowers when there aren't.

When things are serious, you'd be so stupid a person to try to look comical. That really sucks! I mean, who doesn't "suffer" in their own lives? I like your attitude to try to entertain everyone by ^looking comical^ but that doesn't work IRL and you either need to take it and leave, or take it seriously and fight. These are the only two options which can be followed, else you seem to have got the traumatic shock and need to get well soon. Regards. ;v  Kiss

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 12:07:21 AM

andulolika just tried to blackmail me again.  :/

He PMed me that if I didn't provide evidence of his previous blackmail, he would negative rate me and open up a reputation thread. 

Serves me right for not blocking his messages in the first place.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:51:20 AM

Loooool! I didn't think about that when I wrote that review. But now, that you're mentioning it, I realize that maybe I can do something about flat Earth too Smiley That would ruin notbatman's world though... Uhm... I'll think about it Smiley

Regarding andulolika, yes, this is correct. It's a huge step forward to move from making death threats to "only" trying to scam people. It's almost like he went to a rehab lol. No rehab can make a drunkie / junkie as he was before, but certain improvements can be done. And now, andulolika gets ridiculous each time he writes something (especially in Romanian) for showing again and again his bovine intellect. But this (making himself ridiculous by writing incorrectly basic words such as "ok" or "oy" (this one really happened, as you can see in the link provided) or trying to scam people for 2 shekels) is certainly am improvement in his rehab process of becoming again a pillar of the society. Maybe in 30-40 years he'll succeed.

andulolika just tried to blackmail me again.  :/

He PMed me that if I didn't provide evidence of his previous blackmail, he would negative rate me and open up a reputation thread. 

Oh, no...

And oh no, now I see he wrote me also a negative feedback which is also my first negative feedback. Yay! I felt sad somehow seeing that so many reputable members have negative feedbacks from imbeciles, feedbacks without any reference link (obviously lol) and I was thinking when and if I'll ever receive one. Andulolika, which is a good man with bad intentions, fulfilled this wish of mine, by offering me a nice, illiterate negative feedback (of course, without any reference link for sustaining his BS), as it follows:

Asslicker group wannabe generating fud towards me, false theories and signature campspam other's threads and at the same time trying to steal translations on other people's threads, think's he's smart.

Which, translated in English, looks like this:

Asslicker group wannabe, generating fud FUD towards me, false theories and signature campspam spamming other's others' threads and at the same time trying to steal translations on other people's threads, think's thinking (or "thinks", but in this case a ";" was needed (instead of ",") after "threads") he's smart.

@Vod: as far as I can see, you had a huge advantage compared to me Smiley So he noticed you before giving you the negative feedback (for anyone who would care about such a negative feedback given by someone with 7- Trust lol). He gave you a chance. A chance to obey, lol, but he gave you a chance. HE didn't give me any chance. And you don't appreciate it??? I can't believe it! No manners!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: